10 hours ago, Ravecreator said:

Hello.

Wonderful mod. Like it a bit more than CSA.

However, two question.

1. Is there a setting, so Supermutants apply DD stuff after they had fun with the player? (CSA had that and its so far the only thing i miss in Violate)

2. Is there a way to have DD keys be stolen after they had fun and trusted the player up? Only the keys, not the entire inventory.

Current version of the mod does not allow Super Mutants to apply DD restraints.  Only humans, synths, and non-feral ghouls can do that.

13 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Interesting.  Do they actually have the surrendered NPC dialogue?  If so, as @Evilhomer suggested, using the Update! feature should clear it since that stops and restarts all of the mod's quests.

For what it's worth: the quest that handles the enemy-surrender function is called fpv_aggressor.  It only has three "slots" for surrendered enemies, and it rotates through them.  So if you have three surrendered enemies and make a fourth surrender, the first will be freed.  Also, the quest is reset whenever you surrender to an enemy.

Yes, they behave exactly like an enemy who has surrendered: kneel on conversation start, offer same the options (like run away, sex). The only difference I see is if I kill (by bullet or by console) an enemy who has surrendered, they die, but a settler just falls down and gets up then back to their knees. If I move away to cancel the dialogue, they get up and go about being (non-hostile) settlers again. Normal settler dialogue is inaccessible. If I tell them to run, then they run, though they reappear (and run) every time the cell loads in again.

50 minutes ago, mnbv99 said:

Yes, they behave exactly like an enemy who has surrendered: kneel on conversation start, offer same the options (like run away, sex). The only difference I see is if I kill (by bullet or by console) an enemy who has surrendered, they die, but a settler just falls down and gets up then back to their knees. If I move away to cancel the dialogue, they get up and go about being (non-hostile) settlers again. Normal settler dialogue is inaccessible. If I tell them to run, then they run, though they reappear (and run) every time the cell loads in again.

OK.  Most likely they were damaged by a settlement defense, or by another settler - technically that's the same as if you had damaged them yourself, which is why they surrendered.  I'll add a check to prevent that in the next version.  In the meantime, using the Update! function in MCM should clear all the surrendered-enemy aliases and free your settler.

When a supermutant surrenders to me, he just stands there. An empty husk. I can just walk through him. Can't even select him to take loot off him.

I play as a female character with the 'anything-goes' option.

Is this a known issue? Am I missing some files? Animations for supermutants maybe?

Thing is, if I surrender, everything works fine. But I cannot return the favor, so to speak.

3 hours ago, CreHater said:

When a supermutant surrenders to me, he just stands there. An empty husk. I can just walk through him. Can't even select him to take loot off him.

I play as a female character with the 'anything-goes' option.

Is this a known issue? Am I missing some files? Animations for supermutants maybe?

Thing is, if I surrender, everything works fine. But I cannot return the favor, so to speak.

Are you running a very old version of this mod?  Since version 0.44 only Humans and intelligent Ghouls can surrender to the player.

There are no surrender animations for super mutants, so if you were running 0.43 or earlier of this mod, surrendering super mutants would assume the human hands-up-on-knees position and look all distorted.  But you would still be able to interact with them.

First off the mod has worked perfectly for me, thanks for sharing. I saw in Raiders Pet you plan to add that mod as a possible outcome, great idea as it fits quite well. I am going to pitch this idea also, can exhaustion and perversion be tied to Sex Attributes?  Something like this would make it feel less rigid  and also maintain the effects for a time instead of restarting the corruption each time. Just a thought. 

14 minutes ago, Vuulgar said:

can exhaustion and perversion be tied to Sex Attributes?  Something like this would make it feel less rigid  and also maintain the effects for a time instead of restarting the corruption each time. Just a thought. 

You know, I've been looking at SAF for awhile now....for inclusion in a mod Ego and I have been working on, but also...just generally. I really like the idea behind it, and it's a really stable mod for the most part; but that said: 

What I can say here, (and I can't speak for Violate and what EB wants to do with it here, let's be clear) is that while SAF has some good functionality, in some ways...it's overkill, and long term it may actually be better to come up with a new low overhead solution that uses some better stats, and less of them. For instance: wear and tear is nice, but they don't need to be broken down or drilled down as much as they are in SAF. I get where people want really detailed stats, with every possible facet covered...but, my issue with that is it getting to the point where you're clock watching, and the game becomes like a job in some ways... and fun starts to slide....

In the case you mentioned: a tired and exhausted person may experience a willpower debuff, and maybe a single wear and tear stat would be a modifier/feeder stat, based on whether the sex act was aggressive or not, etc. 

Ideally, a smaller stat system that makes use of a unified wear stat, a more meaningful unified system for psychological stats, and some actual slide mechanics implemented for them would, IMO...be better route for something like Violate...even SEU. If we did that, you can do things like...trigger orgasms and a stat cycle based on values, etc. 

The problem you run into with adding stats is, the more you add, the less meaning each one winds up having. Example: in SAF, Self Esteem and Spirit are in many ways the same stat....they tend to dilute each other. Yes, you can spend the stat values to resist, but the fountain and sink for these values tends to be kind of unbalanced...at least in my experimentation with it. They're not very dynamic either. You spend a specific amount of a stat to get a dice roll chance at resisting...if I have 100 spirit or Willpower, I can still lose the chance to resist and get raped anyway. 

SAF is nice in that you can tune all of the values via MCM, but it begs for something more coherent, streamlined, and circumspect in its approach. As twistedtrebla has been MIA for awhile, we have thought about making changes to it, but the permissions to fork/use it are a bit vague. 

That said, I think there should absolutely be a low bar stat system framework for tracking stats, and can feed into/from what AAF, and mods that use it, are doing. 

6 hours ago, WandererZero said:

You know, I've been looking at SAF for awhile now....for inclusion in a mod Ego and I have been working on, but also...just generally. I really like the idea behind it, and it's a really stable mod for the most part; but that said: 

What I can say here, (and I can't speak for Violate and what EB wants to do with it here, let's be clear) is that while SAF has some good functionality, in some ways...it's overkill, and long term it may actually be better to come up with a new low overhead solution that uses some better stats, and less of them. For instance: wear and tear is nice, but they don't need to be broken down or drilled down as much as they are in SAF. I get where people want really detailed stats, with every possible facet covered...but, my issue with that is it getting to the point where you're clock watching, and the game becomes like a job in some ways... and fun starts to slide....

In the case you mentioned: a tired and exhausted person may experience a willpower debuff, and maybe a single wear and tear stat would be a modifier/feeder stat, based on whether the sex act was aggressive or not, etc. 

Ideally, a smaller stat system that makes use of a unified wear stat, a more meaningful unified system for psychological stats, and some actual slide mechanics implemented for them would, IMO...be better route for something like Violate...even SEU. If we did that, you can do things like...trigger orgasms and a stat cycle based on values, etc. 

The problem you run into with adding stats is, the more you add, the less meaning each one winds up having. Example: in SAF, Self Esteem and Spirit are in many ways the same stat....they tend to dilute each other. Yes, you can spend the stat values to resist, but the fountain and sink for these values tends to be kind of unbalanced...at least in my experimentation with it. They're not very dynamic either. You spend a specific amount of a stat to get a dice roll chance at resisting...if I have 100 spirit or Willpower, I can still lose the chance to resist and get raped anyway. 

SAF is nice in that you can tune all of the values via MCM, but it begs for something more coherent, streamlined, and circumspect in its approach. As twistedtrebla has been MIA for awhile, we have thought about making changes to it, but the permissions to fork/use it are a bit vague. 

That said, I think there should absolutely be a low bar stat system framework for tracking stats, and can feed into/from what AAF, and mods that use it, are doing. 

I have always liked the idea of the psych side especially as how it would work related to breaking PC and NPC will to enslave.  Although I will be honest, I have never had many ideas what a PC can do after their will is broken. For a limited knowledge user like me SAF has always worked although I assumed any stat tracker is going to be resource expensive. I will look forward to seeing what you come up with, best luck!

Agree on the SAF kind of overkilling it on the numbers, I have it in my load order as a staple, but I have pretty much disable most of its functions and debuff. The stats seemingly overlapping is something I notice as well, basically PC will easily become submissive and a pushover, and spirals down into irrecoverable depth as the game goes on under default setting, I can probably play around with the MCM settings to fine tune it, but it feels a little too layered. Ultimately I also think there needs to be more mods that take advantage of such a stat system in a way that is more than just gameplay/combat parameters or +/- SPECIAL.

But I do think the 3 separate wear and tear stats have their place base on animation usage, I could sort of see a scenario where PC might bargain with offering less damage part in exchange for X.

Plus I don't think SAF actually tracks NPCs? or followers? It would be nice if stat tracking can actually applies to followers at least.

14 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Are you running a very old version of this mod?  Since version 0.44 only Humans and intelligent Ghouls can surrender to the player.

There are no surrender animations for super mutants, so if you were running 0.43 or earlier of this mod, surrendering super mutants would assume the human hands-up-on-knees position and look all distorted.  But you would still be able to interact with them.

I am running AAF Violate 0.62...

The Supermutants just freeze and become empty husks. Some die properly, but some just freeze. As if they die, but somehow still try to surrender.

I cannot interact with them. When I hover over the bodies, I don't 'see' them at all.

3 hours ago, CreHater said:

I am running AAF Violate 0.62...

The Supermutants just freeze and become empty husks. Some die properly, but some just freeze. As if they die, but somehow still try to surrender.

I cannot interact with them. When I hover over the bodies, I don't 'see' them at all.

Like I said, the enemy surrender code excludes anything that is not human or intelligent ghoul.  So I don't see how Violate would be affecting super mutants.  Do you have any other mods that affect death animations, combat surrender, etc?

9 hours ago, afa said:

But I do think the 3 separate wear and tear stats have their place base on animation usage, I could sort of see a scenario where PC might bargain with offering less damage part in exchange for X.

While I see that vision, the issue is, again. You have to be careful. For each stat you have, the less meaning and weighted value the others wind up having. It's about dilution. Treating an assault as a breakdown tally of each orifice used is a valid method. So is treating and scoring the whole sexual encounter as a whole and raw scoring it based on AAF tags..which is a bit less complex, a bit less overhead, and winds up being smoother in the long run. Remember: we don't want people to clock watch. The more stats you have, the more you have to monitor. You get to a certain point and....it starts to feel like a job. That said: that bargain mechanic can still possibly be used, possibly as a roll mechanic (in the backend, with a user notification of result) that determines a buff/debuff on the aggressive tag which includes the same kind of overall effect on the stat...but without having to drag down the player with 3 stats. 

I guess another way of looking at it is: designing another RP system that exists inside an RP system can be tricky business, there's already a lot of moving parts, and you need to try for elegance when adding a spring here or a sprocket there. 

9 hours ago, afa said:

Plus I don't think SAF actually tracks NPCs? or followers? It would be nice if stat tracking can actually applies to followers at least.

It does not. However: One thing at a time. ;)

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Like I said, the enemy surrender code excludes anything that is not human or intelligent ghoul.  So I don't see how Violate would be affecting super mutants.  Do you have any other mods that affect death animations, combat surrender, etc?

I don't think so... But I got a ton of mods installed. Can't rule out a conflict.

Got some other issues as well... The most annoying one is that  the TAB key can stop working after an animation played.

My load order (I don't expect anybody to check this, but still):

Spoiler

0  0     Fallout4.esm
  1  1     DLCRobot.esm
  2  2     DLCworkshop01.esm
  3  3     DLCCoast.esm
  4  4     DLCworkshop02.esm
  5  5     DLCworkshop03.esm
  6  6     DLCNukaWorld.esm
  7  7     Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
  8  8     ArmorKeywords.esm
  9  9     HUDFramework.esm
 10  a     SimSettlements.esm
 11  b     WorkshopFramework.esm
 12  c     TrueStormsFO4.esm
254 FE   0 GCM_DLC_Automatron.esl
 13  d     TortureDevices.esm
 14  e     XDI.esm
 15  f     AAF.esm
 16 10     Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul.esp
 17 11     spacefiddle_Follower-Stealth-Distance-Fixes.esp
 18 12     LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
 19 13     CBBEFix.esp
 20 14     ValdacilsItemSorting-00-ValsPicks-DLCVersion-VanillaWeight.esp
 21 15     Armorsmith Extended.esp
 22 16     ValdacilsItemSorting-AidWeightless.esp
 23 17     WorkshopRearranged.esp
 24 18     ValdacilsItemSorting-MiscWeightless.esp
 25 19     WorkshopRearranged_DEFUI+VIS_Patch.esp
 26 1a     ValdacilsItemSorting-JunkWeightless+DEF_INV.esp
 27 1b     ValdacilsItemSorting-ModsWeightless.esp
 28 1c     ValdacilsItemSorting-ArmorByClass.esp
 29 1d     ValdacilsItemSorting-CosmeticsByClass.esp
 30 1e     ValdacilsItemSorting-Weapons.esp
 31 1f     Immersive HUD.esp
 32 20     VisibleWeapons.esp
 33 21     Friffy_Holstered Weapons.esp
 34 22     K9TacticalHarness.esp
 35 23     Tactical Flashlights.esp
 36 24     Tactical Flashlights - Settings.esp
 37 25     Binoculars.esp
 38 26     Clarity True Storms Version.esp
254 FE   1 CROSS_InstituteExpeditionarySuit.esp
254 FE   2 CROSS_CourserStrigidae.esp
 39 27     AKM_AKMS.esp
 40 28     AKM_AKMS_NWPatch.esp
 41 29     P220.esp
 42 2a     OTs33Pernach.esp
 43 2b     RU556.esp
 44 2c     RU556AWKCR.esp
 45 2d     Visible Weapons Extended - AKM_AKMS.esp
 46 2e     Visible Weapons Extended - AUG.esp
 47 2f     Visible Weapons Extended - OTs33.esp
 48 30     Visible Weapons Extended - P220.esp
 49 31     Visible Weapons Extended - RU556.esp
 50 32     BP VIS AE patch - CROSS_IES.esp
 51 33     EveryonesBestFriend.esp
 52 34     EFF.esp
 53 35     Immersive Fallout - Movement (DLC).esp
 54 36     Immersive Fallout - Real Recoil (DLC).esp
 55 37     Immersive Fallout - Realistic Jumping.esp
 56 38     Immersive Fallout - Vanilla Laser Recoil.esp
 57 39     Immersive Fallout - Vanilla Player Movement.esp
 58 3a     3dscopes-replacer.esp
 59 3b     Better Locational Damage.esp
 60 3c     ValdacilsItemSorting-AmmoWeightless.esp
 61 3d     Immersive Fallout - Realistic ADS (DLC).esp
 62 3e     Radrose Usability Enhancements.esp
 63 3f     Better Explosives.esp
 64 40     BE_Enhanced Grenades.esp
 65 41     Better Explosives - Perks redone - No Trajectory.esp
 66 42     Better Explosives - Grenade Frequency 30.esp
 67 43     BLD - Leveled Lists - DLC.esp
 68 44     Better Locational Damage - DLC_Automatron.esp
 69 45     Better Locational Damage - DLC_WWorkshop.esp
 70 46     Better Locational Damage - DLC_Far_Harbor.esp
 71 47     Better Locational Damage - DLC_Nuka_World.esp
 72 48     RaiderOverhaul.esp
 73 49     Raider Overhaul - AE Patch-Restored Content-VIS.esp
 74 4a     Better Locational Damage_ Raider Overhaul_Valdacil_Patch.esp
 75 4b     CF_AtomicWarlord.esp
 76 4c     CF_AtomicWarlordNoMod.esp
 77 4d     CF_AtomicWarlord_CBBE.esp
 78 4e     CF_AtomicWarlord_VIS.esp
 79 4f     BLD_CoA_Patch.esp
 80 50     Better Locational Damage - Valdacil's Item Sorting - Patch.esp
 81 51     Better Locational Damage - Ghoul Edition.esp
 82 52     Better Perks.esp
 83 53     Better VATS - No Reduction.esp
 84 54     VIS UFO4P Patch Vanilla Weight.esp
 85 55     Better Cooking.esp
 86 56     Better Chems - Valdacils Item Sorting.esp
 87 57     MiscHairstyle.esp
 88 58     MoreHairstyles4Male3.1.esp
 89 59     MoreHairstyles4Female4.1.esp
 90 5a     MoreBeards.esp
 91 5b     KSHairdos.esp
 92 5c     Lots More Facial Hair.esp
 93 5d     Lots More Male Hairstyles.esp
 94 5e     The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
 95 5f     CompanionOverhaul.esp
 96 60     Live Action Handy.esp
 97 61     SSNPC - Minutemen.esp
 98 62     SSNPC - DCResidentsAIO.esp
 99 63     Guards.esp
100 64     Edit_Hancock.esp
101 65     Cito.esp
102 66     DeterminedDesdemona.esp
103 67     KindKasumi.esp
104 68     Mason.esp
105 69     MesmerizingMagnolia.esp
106 6a     Maxson.esp
107 6b     MagsBlack.esp
108 6c     BetterSettlers.esp
109 6d     BetterSettlersCleanFacePack.esp
110 6e     ConcordNPCOverhaul.esp
111 6f     BetterSettlersMortalPack.esp
112 70     BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
113 71     PD_LowerWeapon.esp
114 72     InstitWeapPosit.esp
115 73     HuntingRifleSounds.esp
116 74     FG_ReloadSounds.esp
117 75     SettlementMenuManager.esp
118 76     SimSettlements_XPAC_IndustrialRevolution.esp
119 77     AGOMBz.esp
120 78     Backpacks of the Commonwealth.esp
254 FE   3 CROSS_BrotherhoodRecon.esp
121 79     The Sanctuary Bridge.esp
122 7a     My_Minutemen.esp
123 7b     Mercenary.esp
124 7c     BP VIS Patch - Backpack Of The Commonwealth.esp
125 7d     llamaCompanionHeather.esp
126 7e     AUG-A1.esp
127 7f     Synth Overhaul.esp
128 80     Synth Overhaul - No level requirements Patch.esp
129 81     Synth Overhaul - VIS Patch.esp
130 82     SalvageBeacons.esp
131 83     TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp
132 84     TrueStormsFO4-NukaWorld-FH-Compat.esp
133 85     WET.esp
134 86     TrueGrass.esp
135 87     Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp
136 88     Thaylar Lighting 3.2 - Big Edition.esp
137 89     Thaylar Lighting 3.2 Workshop Rearranged Patch - Big Edition.esp
138 8a     dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp
139 8b     dD - Limited Blood Decals.esp
140 8c     dD - Small Splatter Size.esp
141 8d     FO4LaserBolts.esp
142 8e     PowerArmorImpactEffects.esp
143 8f     Quieter Settlements - Recommended Settings.esp
144 90     Realistic_conversations.esp
145 91     Radrose Usability - Workbench Perk Requirements.esp
146 92     Radrose Usability - Empty Bottles.esp
147 93     Radrose - Valdacil Patch - Armorsmith Extended.esp
148 94     Radrose - Valdacil Patch - Binoculars.esp
149 95     Radrose - Valdacil Patch - Immersive HUD.esp
150 96     Radrose - Valdacil Patch - Mercenary.esp
151 97     Radrose - Valdacil Patch - My_Minutemen.esp
152 98     Radrose - Valdacil Patch - SalvageBeacons.esp
153 99     Radrose - Valdacil Patch - SimSettlements.esp
154 9a     Radrose - Valdacil Patch - Synth Overhaul.esp
155 9b     Radrose - Valdacil Patch - TrueStormsFO4.esp
156 9c     VIS - CROSS Brotherhood.esp
157 9d     VIS - CROSS CourserStrigidae.esp
158 9e     VIS - K9 Tactical Harness.esp
159 9f     VIS - Backpacks of the Commonwealth.esp
160 a0     VIS - Tactical Flashlight.esp
161 a1     VIS - Settlement Menu Manager.esp
162 a2     VIS - Just Visible Holstered Weapons.esp
163 a3     VIS - Just Visible Holstered Weapons No Mods.esp
164 a4     VIS - VWE AKM_AKMS.esp
165 a5     VIS - VWE AUG.esp
166 a6     VIS - VWE OTs33.esp
167 a7     VIS - VWE P220.esp
168 a8     VIS - VWE RU556.esp
169 a9     VIS - RU566.esp
170 aa     GCM.esp
171 ab     HoloTime.esp
172 ac     Nuka-World Collectable Markers.esp
173 ad     More Where That Came From Diamond City.esp
174 ae     OWR_CraftableDecor.esp
175 af     OWR_CraftableDecor_CW.esp
176 b0     OWR.esp
177 b1     OWR2_CraftableDecor.esp
178 b2     OWR2_CraftableDecor_CW.esp
179 b3     OWR2.esp
180 b4     Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp
181 b5     ScrapUpdate - Ultimate.esp
182 b6     Elvani's Track Pack - FIX.esp
183 b7     CompanionWhistle.esp
184 b8     DavesPoses.esp
185 b9     Atomic Lust.esp
186 ba     Rufgt's Animations.esp
187 bb     SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
188 bc     Prisoner Shackles.esp
189 bd     ImmersiveLoversEmbraceRemastered.esp
190 be     ImmersiveLoversEmbraceMagnolia.esp
191 bf     LooksMenu.esp
192 c0     CBBE.esp
193 c1     Mutated Lust.esp
194 c2     PoseIt.esp
195 c3     Farelle_Animations.esp
196 c4     RohZima_RealAnimatedPoses.esp
197 c5     Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
198 c6     TransferSettlements.esp
199 c7     AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
200 c8     MoreHairstyles4Male.esp
201 c9     MoreHairstyles4Female.esp
202 ca     VIO_Strap-On.esp
203 cb     Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
204 cc     FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
205 cd     CumNWealth.esp
206 ce     AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
207 cf     AAF_Violate.esp
208 d0     Bashed Patch, 0.esp

13 hours ago, zekameka said:

Can somebody please help me? When i get defeated by mutant, the animation does not start, i just see message "i need to retreat" and nothing happens. But with raiders it is working.

Sounds like you don't have any super mutant animations installed.  Or you don't have the creatures theme installed.  Either of those will cause Violate not to find the animations it needs, so it will behave like you describe.

51 minutes ago, ee28 said:

Also wish there was an option to individually decide which races are aggressor and to turn perversion off.

Thing is, you can tune these choices. 

image.png.bea4e7018c37494b8d381e8ba151a72e.png

So, you have some options here: 

We'll have to see what @EgoBallistic says here, but I think setting Perversion to 0 will in fact, turn it off. If not, set your perversion to max, and then set Exhaustion to be under the perv number. So if Perv is 10, setting exhaustion to 9 or below will ensure you never hit perversion. 

As for which races can be aggressors, while not individually selectable....they are in reasonably thought out groups, considering the game and it's theme: 

image.png.201828cd35699eda36cd75a13df549db.png

I mean, for most folks...these three groups covers most cases. But I do get why someone may want to select individual ones. Even so, you could technically only install anims for humans, or whatever race you want, and omit the rest....in that case, with a surrender, I believe Violate will simply drop the routine, and tell you that you need to retreat. 

As for...

51 minutes ago, ee28 said:

Does anyone know what animations are used in image 7, 8, 13, and 15 from the mod file?

Looks like a mixture of Leito and Savage Cabbage's stuff. If you're curious, simply turn off combat AI and use the console to spawn up some enemies...then invoke AAF with Home, and cycle animation scenes and track down the names. 

Pippip, CHEERIO mate. :thumbsup::cool:

5 hours ago, ee28 said:

Does anyone know what animations are used in image 7, 8, 13, and 15 from the mod file?

Also wish there was an option to individually decide which races are aggressor and to turn perversion off.

As @WandererZero said, set your Perversion to one higher than your Exhaustion and you will never hit it.

At some point I will add more granular control over races in the MCM.  It won't have indivdual toggles for every single race -- there will be a "bugs" category that includes bloatflies, stingwings, and blood bugs, for example -- but it will give more control than there is now.  I am going to release a new version 0.70 in a week or so.  0.70 already has a lot of changes, so the version after that will have this feature.

22 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

As @WandererZero said, set your Perversion to one higher than your Exhaustion and you will never hit it.

On 4/12/2019 at 7:05 PM, WandererZero said:

We'll have to see what @EgoBallistic says here, but I think setting Perversion to 0 will in fact, turn it off. If not, set your perversion to max, and then set Exhaustion to be under the perv number. So if Perv is 10, setting exhaustion to 9 or below will ensure you never hit perversion. 

As for...

Looks like a mixture of Leito and Savage Cabbage's stuff. If you're curious, simply turn off combat AI and use the console to spawn up some enemies...then invoke AAF with Home, and cycle animation scenes and track down the names. 

Thanks for the help guys , although I already figured out that method of removing perversion, I remember the control panel for the four play version having an option to turn it off. Also turning perversion to 0 ensures that your character will always be perverted during violation.

Regarding the animations, I didn’t have SavageCabbage’s animations as I was only seeking aggressive animations for the mod and had assumed based of the description of the mod that there were only consensual animations in the mod. But I'll download it and see if I was wrong.

Speaking of consensual, The mod uses Leito’s super mutant animations when surrendering to super mutants. All the animations are consensual.

One more thing. I’ll need to find a way to get the game to stop automatically stripping my character. I have the equipment XML in AAF changed to deny changes to the player, but my character’s lower body outfit keeps getting stripped.

I got a big big problem .. i installed AAF and all those animation stuff via "Vortex" .... i can even configurate the mod in the mod menu .. BUT ... i cant get violated .. i reach 0 hp and then just sit there until i get magicaly revived after 10sek. ... and even if i putt the npc surrender rate to 100% and 50% health .. i cant get them to surrender .. and even if i pacify them i cant do shit .....

PS: every other mod i got from this site isnt working ... [Atomic lust (downloaded from nexus), Raider Pet and this Sexual harassment thing]

8 hours ago, skulcrusherz said:

Im having a strange problem with violate, after the end of any sort of animation i cant pull out my weapons attack and aim, although i can do everything else even power bashing and throwing grenades i just cant aim and shoot. any fix for this?

Try opening the console and issuing this command:

player.caa animarchetypeplayer

Another user reported a problem where their third person camera acted strangely and aiming was weird after a violation.  The above command fixed it.  Even if that isn't the problem, running that command will not hurt anything -- it just sets your character's animation archetype back to "player", which is what it should be under normal circumstances.

16 hours ago, Pandiemo said:

I got a big big problem .. i installed AAF and all those animation stuff via "Vortex" .... i can even configurate the mod in the mod menu .. BUT ... i cant get violated .. i reach 0 hp and then just sit there until i get magicaly revived after 10sek. ... and even if i putt the npc surrender rate to 100% and 50% health .. i cant get them to surrender .. and even if i pacify them i cant do shit .....

PS: every other mod i got from this site isnt working ... [Atomic lust (downloaded from nexus), Raider Pet and this Sexual harassment thing]

If violations are being triggered but no animations are playing, then either you don't have animation packs installed, or you have "Use Tags" enabled but you don't have the AAF Themes installed.