[WIP] P3RDi7i0N - Modular Cyberpunk Themed Outfit

Aegis

Wow. Just read through this entire thread and I'm blown away by the quality of the puzzles let alone the quality of the clothes and armor in the gifs/screens. Those have me floored with awe. Just knowing people have those puzzles figured out makes me feel like a brainlet. I mean, Little Endian? I only just found out that was even a thing through this thread. I haven't even figured out how to decode that string (hint hint: can someone explain the process/where I can learn how to decode that? Not even russled about the assets now, just curious about the process).

Just the inspiration to put such puzzles together on top of such amazing assets! @Aegis you are an inspiration!

On 12/3/2018 at 5:58 PM, TechBaNe said:

(hint hint: can someone explain the process/where I can learn how to decode that? Not even russled about the assets now, just curious about the process).

Since the links are dead now anyway i presume its safe to explain... if only to share knowledge.. if you're talking about this code:

On 8/18/2018 at 5:57 AM, Aegis said:

Hide contents

WVVGQ01FRklVVUZqUVVKNlFVUnZRVXgzUVhaQlNFMUJXbEZDZFVGSFVVRk1aMEp0UVVkclFXTm5RbXhCUjFsQlluZENORUZETkVGWmQwSjJRVWN3UVV4M1FtdEJSemhCWkhkQ2RVRkhkMEZpZDBKb1FVZFJRVXgzUVRCQlJFRkJXV2RCTTBGRVVVRlBVVUpwUVVSQlFWbDNRWGxCUXpoQlNYZENja0ZIYTBGbFFVSjRRVWhqUVZaUlFrcEJSM05CWTNkQ2RrRkVWVUZPWjBKVFFVaGpRV1ZCUWtoQlIwVkJaVUZCZVVGRldVRlVaMEpDUVVFclFVUXdRVkJSTFE9PQ==

8/7/16 LE

This is basic Base64 encoding... you can google as to it's exact working but the way i noticed what it was, was the double = sign at the end. That's the sign they use for padding. If you run this once to a Base64 decoder, you get another Base64 string. Just decode that string again with the same decoder and you get a link that is dead now.

Im no wizard on Base64 encoding but if you REALLY want to know it's workings, i hope i informed you enough to help you googling it.

40 minutes ago, SomeShadow said:

Since the links are dead now anyway i presume its safe to explain... if only to share knowledge.. if you're talking about this code:

This is basic Base64 encoding... you can google as to it's exact working but the way i noticed what it was is the double = sign at the end. They're the sign they use for padding. If you run this once to a Base64 decoder, you get another Base64 string. Just decode that string again with the same decoder and you get a link that is dead now.

Im no wizard on Base64 encoding but if you REALLY want to know it's workings, i hope i informed you enough to help you googling it.

That is really cool. I'm going to have some reading tonight! Thanks for the tips on that :)

3 hours ago, leszakadt_plafon said:

Please ... how can this miracle come by? Nothing link works where the main file is available. Very regrettable.

Kérem... hogy lehet ehhez a csodához jutni? Semmi link nem működik ahol a fő fájl elérhető lenne. Nagyon sajnálatos.   ? ?

It's a limited publishing, better wait for the next one.

3 hours ago, riot_punch said:

Considering the last update was about 5 months ago. It pretty much seems this mod is either abandon and forgotten. At this point I'm pretty sure Aegis could care less about the file being shared but that's just me haha.

8 hours ago, evamay222 said:

Considering the last update was about 5 months ago. It pretty much seems this mod is either abandon and forgotten. At this point I'm pretty sure Aegis could care less about the file being shared but that's just me haha.

im pretty sure @Aegis is either working in RL or waiting to release this mod in the christmas ,, anyway be patient

16 hours ago, riot_punch said:

... sorry, but for such a huge miracle that you can wait with patience? The test is a great thing because it shows its adaptation and desirability!

... már bocsánat, de egy ilyen hatalmas csodára, hogy lehet türelemmel várni? A próba nagy dolog, mert látható az alkalmazkodása és a kívánatossága!

... is it perhaps who pays and gives a title?  (... talán lenne aki megkönyörül és ad egy címet?)  please.... please!

Spoiler

Greetings, salutations, and happy holidays.

This shall be the final BeTA test prior to the full release - which will coincide with the release of Cyberpunk 2077.

All the mechanics are now in place, and have been play-tested for functionality.

A few things to note:

1) The stimulant/aphrodisiac auto injectors: while the auto injector modules may be removed, if utilized extensively, their respective addictions (and associated debuffs) are permanent. I do plan on adding ways to remove, or temporarily abate the symptoms in a future release; for now, please consider carefully before integrating the auto injectors into the suit. If you only wish to install the injectors for visual appeal, you may disable the injection via the workbench - the capsules should cease to glow when the module is disabled.

2) The mod utilizes custom morph to reflect physiological alterations to the play character. Please ensure your FemaleBody.nif is properly initiated with its respective .tri file.

3) Most debuffs will naturally evolve into buffs over time, such as the heels speed debuff, corset stamina debuff, gasmask charisma debuff, etc, with the exception being the aforementioned auto injectors, which will naturally degrade from buff to neutral, and to debuff should the injectors be removed.

4) The effects for some of the more *exotic* modules are left intentionally vague to make the reveal more ... immersive and interesting (shocking) - though you can always read through the scripts (I've included all the source files) if you detest surprises.

5) There is no bodyslide support.

6) There is definitely no bodyslide support. This mod is made with my custom character in mind, and though I considered bodyslide, its inclusion would considerably impede my workflow, so I decided, as usual, to rely on those with expertise for aftermarket support.

Bite in the past . Done in the present /

May the sins of my forefather enervate my lofty ambitions, and deliver me from my impetuous curiosities /

JRRPEERD - 7, factorial. Fibonacci's bane. V = 26.

4 minutes ago, Aegis said:
  Hide contents

This shall be the final BeTA test prior to the full release - which will coincide with the release of Cyberpunk 2077.

All the mechanics are now in place, and have been play-tested for functionality.

A few things to note:

1) The stimulant/aphrodisiac auto injectors: while the auto injector modules may be removed, if utilized extensively, their respective addictions (and associated debuffs) are permanent. I do plan on adding ways to remove, or temporarily abate the symptoms in a future release; for now, please consider carefully before integrating the auto injectors into the suit. If you only wish to install the injectors for visual appeal, you may disable the injection via the workbench - the capsules should cease to glow when the module is disabled.

2) The mod utilizes custom morph to reflect changes made to the play character's body. Please ensure your FemaleBody.nif is properly initiated with its respective .tri file.

3) Most debuffs will naturally evolve into buffs over time, such as the heels speed debuff, corset stamina debuff, gasmask charisma debuff, etc, with the exception being the aforementioned auto injectors, which will naturally degrade from buff to neutral, and to debuff should the injectors be removed.

4) The effects for some of the more *interesting* modules are left intentionally vague to make the reveal more ... immersive and interesting (shocking) - though you can always read through the scripts (I've included all the source files) if you detest surprises.

6) There is definitely no bodyslide support. This mod is made with my custom character in mind, and though I considered bodyslide, its inclusion would considerably impede my workload, so I decided, as usual, to rely on those with expertise for aftermarket support.

May the sins of my forefather enervate my lofty ambitions, and deliver me from my impetuous curiosities /

Well, looks like I'm not going to taste this. Someone who understands what he is saying should. Happy holidays to Aegis and everyone else.

2 hours ago, Aegis said:
  Hide contents

A few things to note:

2) The mod utilizes custom morph to reflect physiological alterations to the play character. Please ensure your FemaleBody.nif is properly initiated with its respective .tri file.

4) The effects for some of the more *exotic* modules are left intentionally vague to make the reveal more ... immersive and interesting (shocking) - though you can always read through the scripts (I've included all the source files) if you detest surprises.

6) There is definitely no bodyslide support. This mod is made with my custom character in mind, and though I considered bodyslide, its inclusion would considerably impede my workflow, so I decided, as usual, to rely on those with expertise for aftermarket support.

Im on time for once... but jezus... so cryptic... i understand it since it's a beta but... damn... CP2077 is so far away from it's release

Well yeah, working as intended. After all, you have to learn to walk before you can run. I'd start off with the simple pumps and slowly (very slowly) move up to the more exotic options.

This applies to the other modules as well - you should start off with the basic stuff, ease your girl into the process (so to speak), otherwise you will have to contend with a myriad of debilitating consequences...

I did intend to implement an animation with the character struggling to get up on her feet. Alas, I'm no animator, so perhaps in the future. For now, just imagine your character struggling on the ground as she stands there stock still lol.

2 hours ago, Aegis said:

Well yeah, working as intended. After all, you have to learn to walk before you can run. I'd start off with the simple pumps and slowly (very slowly) move up to the more exotic options.

This applies to the other modules as well - you should start off with the basic stuff, ease your girl into the process (so to speak), otherwise you will have to contend with a myriad of debilitating consequences...

I did intend to implement an animation with the character struggling to get up on her feet. Alas, I'm no animator, so perhaps in the future. For now, just imagine your character struggling on the ground as she stands there stock still lol.

Can't wait for full release, this sounds fun.  Unfortunately I am not smart enough to solve your riddle.  Keep up the great work though!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dark Space (Bodyslide Test)

I'm adding native bodyslide support to perdition due to user feedback.

As I've always maintained, I like bodyslide, but bodyslide doesn't like me, so here's something for the intrepid testers.

Try it out on your bodyslide preset, let me know how well it works, and report any issues with the mesh/texture/rig/etc.

e3m4if28njvfzf674.jpg

Spoiler

e3m4f6igyz5p3igps.jpg

e3m4pl8og6tpjcen4.jpg

e3m493i8sqwunw7c0.jpg

e3m4is08h37ywnwgw.jpg

e3m497vxliu3fvfog.jpg

Installation:

Drag n drop, or install with manager

Run Bodyslide

Console: Help "Dark Space" 4

Download: