[WIP] P3RDi7i0N - Modular Cyberpunk Themed Outfit

Aegis

20 hours ago, Yusei_Yamoto said:

with the update could you maybe open your old files again? secound chance please

and the new wip looks great bodysuits are awesome

Thing is, they wouldn't be limited releases if I keep re-releasing them.

Besides, I prefer to work on new content instead of revisiting the old stuff.

WIP - NSFW

Spoiler

enb2019_5_28_22_19_02-2.jpg.18d53a3413f23e75789fe73ccd60e7e4.jpg

enb2019_5_28_02_39_05-2.jpg.ed83429c03f9a98cd1d1d688da9c87d4.jpg

enb2019_5_28_22_32_18-2.jpg.6585db7604cdd79b4846e575ae04600b.jpg

enb2019_5_28_22_43_07-2.jpg.9ab5966ead3a1f93e64e778a4c3db414.jpg

enb2019_5_28_22_51_21-2.jpg.f1594162deab7c87dfac997922bc8953.jpg

enb2019_5_28_22_54_20-2.jpg.f70be58d9320a63e982e282791ee2a10.jpg

8 hours ago, Aegis said:

Thing is, they wouldn't be limited releases if I keep re-releasing them.

Besides, I prefer to work on new content instead of revisiting the old stuff.

WIP - NSFW

Reveal hidden contents

enb2019_5_28_22_19_02-2.jpg.18d53a3413f23e75789fe73ccd60e7e4.jpg

enb2019_5_28_02_39_05-2.jpg.ed83429c03f9a98cd1d1d688da9c87d4.jpg

enb2019_5_28_22_32_18-2.jpg.6585db7604cdd79b4846e575ae04600b.jpg

enb2019_5_28_22_43_07-2.jpg.9ab5966ead3a1f93e64e778a4c3db414.jpg

enb2019_5_28_22_51_21-2.jpg.f1594162deab7c87dfac997922bc8953.jpg

enb2019_5_28_22_54_20-2.jpg.f70be58d9320a63e982e282791ee2a10.jpg

Just want to chime in and say, I get it's your mods. I just don't understand the point of all the limited releases. It's sorta like you don't really want anyone to have access at all to your mods. Not only are they limited but also the people who do manage to get them are prohibited from sharing. Seems kinda silly to have such tight control over them. Not only that, but then you seal old mods behind a vault forever, then just hop to the next project, then the next and the next. People who actually want your mods have to play a game of luck just to download them within a limited time frame. I am just curious why all the exclusivity? Why all the random games and puzzles for a simple mod?  Again, I get that is your content and you are free to do with it as you please. I just fail to see why all hassle for a mod. Is there something about your mods that makes you not really want to share them or? Maybe you just a kick out at of it all? Ego thing? Who knows, just saying it kinda makes people just not want to even bother. Maybe you like it that way? Again, who knows. So, just wanted to chime in and say that.

I appreciate the feedback, and yes, I can see how my distribution model may seem peculiar to many.

It's not my intention to provoke or alienate anyone in  particular.

I'm not in it for fame or fortune,

I prefer to keep a low profile, and share some of my one off snippets with ... like minded individuals.

My current distribution system is by no means perfect - far from it as a matter of fact, but there's something to be said about apropos circumstances.

It's like fishing ... one certainly isn't expected to catch all the fishes.

I might have missed this, but are the nipple piercings and tattoo part of the outfit or are they from other mods?  This all looks amazing, which I am sure I have not said enough. 

Now if only my battery backup would quit screaming every time I play FO4.  Ultra-wide monitors are cool, but there are drawbacks. 

4 hours ago, Aegis said:

I appreciate the feedback, and yes, I can see how my distribution model may seem peculiar to many.

It's not my intention to provoke or alienate anyone in  particular.

I'm not in it for fame or fortune,

I prefer to keep a low profile, and share some of my one off snippets with ... like minded individuals.

My current distribution system is by no means perfect - far from it as a matter of fact, but there's something to be said about apropos circumstances.

It's like fishing ... one certainly isn't expected to catch all the fishes.

The way you're acting speaks louder than your words. Noah Fence but you come off like an attention whore. You know people will clamor and beg you for your limited releases and it seems like at this point you're doing it for no reason other than to get people to beg you for content just so you can rub it in their faces that they can't get your stuff. You hype up releases but then cancel them and move on to the new thing, and quite honestly it's a bit annoying and very rude to do to people. Either stop dicking people around and release or just cancel the entire thread and say you don't feel like sharing anything with anyone but your close friends...  

I ain't trying to tell you how to mod author, but seriously if you want people to take what you say here seriously, you should really improve how you share your mods and stop being a validation seeking dick, cause that's what you come off like at this point. 

6 hours ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

The way you're acting speaks louder than your words. Noah Fence but you come off like an attention whore. You know people will clamor and beg you for your limited releases and it seems like at this point you're doing it for no reason other than to get people to beg you for content just so you can rub it in their faces that they can't get your stuff. You hype up releases but then cancel them and move on to the new thing, and quite honestly it's a bit annoying and very rude to do to people. Either stop dicking people around and release or just cancel the entire thread and say you don't feel like sharing anything with anyone but your close friends...  

I ain't trying to tell you how to mod author, but seriously if you want people to take what you say here seriously, you should really improve how you share your mods and stop being a validation seeking dick, cause that's what you come off like at this point. 

This is unnecessarily rude.

On 5/29/2019 at 9:15 AM, evamay222 said:

Just want to chime in and say, I get it's your mods. I just don't understand the point of all the limited releases. It's sorta like you don't really want anyone to have access at all to your mods. Not only are they limited but also the people who do manage to get them are prohibited from sharing. Seems kinda silly to have such tight control over them. Not only that, but then you seal old mods behind a vault forever, then just hop to the next project, then the next and the next. People who actually want your mods have to play a game of luck just to download them within a limited time frame. I am just curious why all the exclusivity? Why all the random games and puzzles for a simple mod?  Again, I get that is your content and you are free to do with it as you please. I just fail to see why all hassle for a mod. Is there something about your mods that makes you not really want to share them or? Maybe you just a kick out at of it all? Ego thing? Who knows, just saying it kinda makes people just not want to even bother. Maybe you like it that way? Again, who knows. So, just wanted to chime in and say that.

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-void-suit-x-outfit-and-weapons-for-genesis-8-females

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-void-suit-x-outfit-iray-texture-set

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-twilight-outfit-for-genesis-8-females

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-twilight-outfit-textures

9 hours ago, Jarka Ruus said:

This is unnecessarily rude.

It's true though. I'd rather be blunt than to be polite. 

45 minutes ago, xtremeGoose said:

Also for anyone who can't be arsed to click links... 

dforce-void-suit-x-outfit-and-weapons-for-genesis-8-females-04-daz3d.jpg

If you remove the belts from this outfit, it looks exactly like the WIP Aegis posted above... so Even then what I had to say was not worth it because Aegis is just a stupid Thief trying to pass off shit as original content. 

lol jesus, I've only been gone for one day, if I didn't know better, I'd have thought you guys missed me or something.

Where do I even begin....

1) Calling me an "attention whore" for posting in my own thread, under spoilers, is certainly not going to give me the sudden urge to drop everything and prove myself, quite the opposite in fact.

2) I have said it before, and I will say it again, I absolutely do not care what anyone thinks. I make mods for my own enjoyment. If I happen to share them, it's of my prerogative. If you don't like it, then allow me to introduce the block function.

3) The piercings are part of this mod, and the tattoos are texture overlays done in photoshop.

4) I never claimed to own any of the work, nor did I ever try to pass off my mods as original content. In fact, I even use the exact same release name as their daz counterparts (Dark Space, Twilight, etc). I like the way they look, why do I need to hide it? Heck, if you just go back 2 pages or so, I even offered to help anyone who needs assistance converting daz models to Fallout.

5) I'll stick to my prior promise of 7 days retention for my future mods, but I'm certainly not going to make it easy now. Expect puzzles xD

/nyerk

Well this thread seems to be heading to the end of the road.

I came in the first place to get a outfit to convert to cbbe, To practice in outfit studio so I could get in to cbbe conversions for armor/outfits I liked.

But this thread is going to shit, All I can say is that if I was in your position I would release the armor/outfits I "work on" so far to the people who have bin waiting for a chance for one of these outfits, But have bin towed around like a dog on a leash for just the chance alone.

Now on to what said TheBottomhoodofSteel, (like the name) Honesty is better then a lie any day of the week.

My finale words on this thread is that loverslab is community of mod authors and mod user, I have seen this community do things with mods that I thought were impossible to do in just fallout 4 alone, Aegis do you think its a hard task for us to report your ass to daz3d.com and to loverslab its self?

Well to anyone who still wants these outfits Like myself, I have this to say you

3 hours ago, Aegis said:

4) I never claimed to own any of the work, nor did I ever try to pass off my mods as original content. In fact, I even use the exact same release name as their daz counterparts (Dark Space, Twilight, etc). I like the way they look, why do I need to hide it? Heck, if you just go back 2 pages or so, I even offered to help anyone who needs assistance converting daz models to Fallout.

Some people obviously did not realize that these were ports, hence their expectations were different from those of us who knew, and I think that contributed to the mess of a thread we're in now.

34 minutes ago, csacskamacska said:

... soha-napjáig? 

És mi van azokkal, akik nem nyelvi jártasok? ...hmmm?

Bulgarian, China, Turkish people don't get a chance?

NO OFFENCE FIRST OF ALL!

English is not my native language. But why do you think that Bulgarian, Chinese, Turkish people don't have a chance? Don't you think that they can understand english very well? Or language education is something beyond reality, impossible nowadays? BTW Aegis's puzzles (I mean Aegis's puzzles in past) is not something that you can't really solve even if you don't know english very good. It's not something like riddles with hiragana or smth like this.

2 hours ago, UndeadSmile said:

BTW Aegis's puzzles...

I'm sorry ... I think this portal is not a collection of puzzles.  and I think many don't like to use time to do this especially if the translator is unsuitable ....  //sajnálom... azt gondolom ez az oldal nem a rejtvények gyűjtőhelye és gondolom, sokak nem is szeretik az időt erre használni főleg ha a fordító erre alkalmatlan... .//

On 5/29/2019 at 2:13 PM, xtremeGoose said:

I doubt the licenses would allow for it if such is a concern.

Since when do "Licenses" stop people from sharing things like what is to literally stop people that get any of these outfits from sharing them online if they feel that they want to?

Great! now the dude will probably stop posting more outfits.

I have never been able to download any of those outfits and I know it's frustrating but at least it's good to know that there are people on here who make high quality outfit and armor mods instead of adding schlongs to deathclaws and super mutants.

People getting offended by free stuff. What next? He never claimed any of them to be his own and even said that he got them from daz and was willing to help in the conversion process. It’s his own time he’s taking to convert. So he can release them however he pleases.

43 minutes ago, bajs11 said:

instead of adding schlongs to deathclaws and super mutants.

Sayeth the poster on Lovers Lab, a site centered around lewd modding. 

Just pointing out the severe dissonance here. 

40 minutes ago, Nyx Morrigan said:

People getting offended by free stuff.

TBOS releases free stuff. I'd make the argument that the so called author here does not: it has a cost...namely, playing games with people. TBOS has a good rep, and while he's terse...he's a net community asset and makes sure people have quality stuff to use. He does it voluntarily, and he does it without ramping people up in threads, and teasing things they have no reasonable hope of gaining access to. 

Conversely, there's nothing 'free' in the context of this supposed "cyberpunk" mod. You're paying for it now, by having it repeatedly dangled by someone who is behaving in a way that's pretty contrary to the community here. To be blunt, in regards to this mod/thread: This is GUN network style mod making/release, here on LL, which tends to be a bit more open and free; thus the criticism of this 'author' (using the term loosely) and their behavior. If you want exclusive, then GUN is the place. Feel free to spend a lot of time, energy, and head desking trying to get into the private area mod forums. That's their forum, and they're free to run it as they like. It's how their community operates.

LL is, again...significantly different...as I said, it's more open and free. Community and people working together (for the most part) tends to be the norm, and even when it isn't....most authors here are pretty liberal in terms of how they create and release content. That's the community here. That's the baseline. That's the yardstick used to measure the social aspect of whether a person is a gain or drain on the community as a whole. 

The point, which has been missed here is: someone who comes into a forum, talks about "exclusivity" and "limited releases", comes up with insane reasons for doing so...isn't a contributor, or a net gain/asset to the community as a whole, at least not by the standards of the community; they're a drain. One of the community contributors who has a solid rep, with plenty of releases under his belt pointed this out. They're just jerking people around; this was the point TBOS was making. While aegis may well within his rights to do it....it does not mean he's free from criticism for his behavior, nor does it mean it's cool to do here. If you want a community that holds a policy of "Mod makers are exempt from all criticism, and people will be banned for daring to question a mod maker" well, Nexus has you covered. 

I like LL, because the community here is a good one, and generally doesn't tolerate bad actors, or people with an axe to grind, or agenda's they want to foist on people. It's fairly well moderated, not just by the staff...but by the people who actually contribute. Folks like Dago, Ego, TBOS, Rufgt or Halstrom. I'll take 15 more of their type, over one Aegis any day. 

TL;DR: free does not mean free from criticism, or freedom from consequences. 

Archived