[WIP] P3RDi7i0N - Modular Cyberpunk Themed Outfit

Aegis

23 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

Awesome, I will have to try hook my mod into using the lighting as status lighting, how many sections and color combinations are there?

Hmm, let's see, there are 2 diffuse lighting zones each for inner suit, cuirass, plackart, gloves, and collar. 1 FX lighting zone for suit, legs, cuirass, plackart, collar, and skirt. So all in all, 16 zones.

As for the color, I have it set up so that changing the lighting color is as easy as a material swap. The default color is reddish orange:

capture2.PNG.bda8b547a7cc5054c78e995dfc5e0caf.PNG

All you have to do is to swap in a different FX color texture.

1 hour ago, Aegis said:

Hmm, let's see, there are 2 diffuse lighting zones each for inner suit, cuirass, plackart, gloves, and collar. 1 FX lighting zone for suit, legs, cuirass, plackart, collar, and skirt. So all in all, 16 zones.

As for the color, I have it set up so that changing the lighting color is as easy as a material swap. The default color is reddish orange:

All you have to do is to swap in a different FX color texture.

Cool, I was thinking I could have the helmet, torso, arms and legs change color according to system levels.

29 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

Cool, I was thinking I could have the helmet, torso, arms and legs change color according to system levels.

Oh yea, there are 3 diffuse and 2 FX lighting zones on the helmet, forgot about that.

Gown Test Mk3

Fixed some shader issues with the pumps that I didn't notice before, and also made the dress more glittery, just because.

I repackaged everything. This new version has the texture patch included, so it shouldn't need anything else.

Before:

enb2018_8_15_13_38_39.thumb.jpg.8fecdfa915f576f500871296d7d023b1.jpg

After:

enb2018_8_15_13_35_38.thumb.jpg.c786b01940c025479d9370b19acef915.jpg

More glittery too:

enb2018_8_15_13_36_25.thumb.jpg.4020d1abf2f0636de12b6cdda72037fe.jpg8.gif.322428b28981b0270b962d61881a12b1.gif

Installation:

Drag n drop, or install with manager.

Console: "Help Gown 4"

/Nomnom

For me, the main focus here is the perdition set, the other tidbits are basically stuff I made along the way for various reasons - they are not even really mods, just little trinkets that will receive pretty much no support/attention from me, and released as-is.

They are fairly inconsequential overall, just little bonuses for ppl following my progress. If you managed to snatch some, great. If not, no big deal.

There will probably be some more in the future as I'm currently testing a couple of things, but please don't sweat it if you missed any. It's not really a "gotta catch em all" type of situation here...

4 minutes ago, Aegis said:

For me, the main focus here is the perdition set, the other tidbits are basically stuff I made along the way for various reasons - they are not even really mods, just little trinkets that will receive pretty much no support/attention from me, and released as-is.

They are fairly inconsequential overall, just little bonuses for ppl following my progress. If you managed to snatch some, great. If not, no big deal.

There will probably be some more in the future as I'm currently testing a couple of things, but please don't sweat it if you missed any. It's not really a "gotta catch em all" type of situation here...

Will they all be released in one package? If so, then I can wait and see what comes next. :) Keep up the great work. 

Archived