[WIP] P3RDi7i0N - Modular Cyberpunk Themed Outfit

Aegis

Holy Atom! Looks really really good

Btw if you want to go the ba2 way you need to compress textures and Meshes/Materials into 2 separate archives and rename them accordingly :

Aegis_DarkSpace - Textures

Aegis_DarkSpace - Main

Also when archiving textures be sure to go to settings and select Format : DDS

13 minutes ago, Benjou1 said:

Holy Atom! Looks really really good

Btw if you want to go the ba2 way you need to compress textures and Meshes/Materials into 2 separate archives and rename them accordingly :

Aegis_DarkSpace - Textures

Aegis_DarkSpace - Main

Also when archiving textures be sure to go to settings and select Format : DDS

Oh thanks for the tip! I had no idea.

Ok, here's the patch for the ba2 file:

Replace "Aegis_DarkSpace.ba2" with the 2 archives in this patch (or you can extract the original archive and load as loose files):

http://bit.do/DarkSpacePatch

Looks outstanding!! After a few minutes of ba2 extracting process everything looks as it should (I mean textures in game). I don't know if you know that gloves in first-person view are invisible.
Bodyslide works perfect for me, I mean on a medium body it is really perfect and have some issues on a big breast/butt sliders.

12 minutes ago, UndeadSmile said:

Looks outstanding!! After a few minutes of ba2 extracting process everything looks as it should (I mean textures in game). I don't know if you know that gloves in first-person view are invisible.
Bodyslide works perfect for me, I mean on a medium body it is really perfect and have some issues on a big breast/butt sliders.

the 1st person nif for the gloves and the suit are not in the right folder you need to move "1stpersonHands" and "1stpersonBody" to the Dark Space folder

or you can change the path using fo4Edit

On 5/9/2019 at 1:03 AM, UndeadSmile said:

Yeah, unfortunately, there will be some clipping for bigger breast/butt sliders, I didn't want to increase the tolerance too much as to make the bodysuit feel baggy, though I suppose it's possible to minimize clipping by zapping the offending body mesh in outfit studio.

On 5/9/2019 at 1:12 AM, Benjou1 said:

the 1st person nif for the gloves and the suit are not in the right folder you need to move "1stpersonHands" and "1stpersonBody" to the Dark Space folder

or you can change the path using fo4Edit

Yep, that's on me. I should've double checked before packaging everything. Here's the quick fix for those with invisible 1st person view, just drop it in your data folder.

11 hours ago, meneraing said:

Out of stock already :c

I have to ask, will you release the mods someday, without a download limit? Like, you realease them as you do now, but after a given time you host the file somewhere where it won't expire/no downloads limit.

Yes, if I ever get around to adding actual functionalities to those armor mods.

Just the armor by itself isn't really a complete mod imo. For me, there needs to be interesting/compelling gameplay changes, otherwise it's just playing dress-up - not that there's anything particularly wrong with dress-up, it's just not for me.

11 hours ago, Aegis said:

Yes, if I ever get around to adding actual functionalities to those armor mods.

Just the armor by itself isn't really a complete mod imo. For me, there needs to be interesting/compelling gameplay changes, otherwise it's just playing dress-up - not that there's anything particularly wrong with dress-up, it's just not for me.

Great. And if you do, will you release them here in LL?

11 hours ago, Dudemer said:

So who do I have to kill to get you to open up the link again?

Side note's; Did you release the Modular Cyberpunk Themed outfit, Or is it still being work on? And if it is released where?

Anyone? I have some ideas....

4 hours ago, tokyobomber said:

You know what, you're right.

And yes, thats the same one.

Im going to buy and convert it.

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, meneraing said:

Great. And if you do, will you release them here in LL?

Yep.

11 minutes ago, Aegis said:

Anyone? I have some ideas....

:thumbsup:

Yep.

PS: i didnt say that to sound like a bitter asshole, dont be mistaken

In fact, the poster that showed the link to the DAZ models made me realise " hey, the models are pretty cheap so why not converting them myself instead of being spoonfed mods ?"

2 hours ago, tokyobomber said:

PS: i didnt say that to sound like a bitter asshole, dont be mistaken

In fact, the poster that showed the link to the DAZ models made me realise " hey, the models are pretty cheap so why not converting them myself instead of being spoonfed mods ?"

Oh no, not at all. It's always a good thing to have more people making mods for fallout 4. I'm happy to help if you run into any issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Twilight (Yet Another Bodyslide Test)

Here at Aperture Science, we value your feedback...

Test it out, report any issues, etc.

I did remember to double check the mod package prior to deployment, so fingers crossed.

1.gif.da41c2d8e1730ada0f8c6445ccacfa13.gif

enb2019_5_20_16_36_10.thumb.jpg.fbd61626355552adaa1af7a9f7d248e4.jpg

Spoiler

enb2019_5_20_16_25_59.thumb.jpg.57420a54d1f95c98825fe29c9022cdda.jpg

enb2019_5_20_16_28_13.jpg.2b5eb785869997036e7a087375aaa4ca.jpg

enb2019_5_20_16_28_48.jpg.8c8919299d724b4d0cf1c42769178dff.jpg

enb2019_5_20_16_30_14.jpg.30f963506f732257ac46bdfe3bf881e6.jpg

enb2019_5_20_16_31_42.jpg.cb94bf0b5f35b6710d5cf05cf9934852.jpg

enb2019_5_20_17_17_39.jpg.402e2b10660143bc8fee6465ad7bb7e2.jpg

enb2019_5_20_17_21_05.jpg.2c3acd93ee2901a56a07ee04e404385a.jpg

enb2019_5_20_17_22_13.jpg.668644ab5b793c282cdf4a5a8c3833c8.jpg

2.gif.b815e4d3cb4d507ae2b4eeb73f689185.gif3.gif.8ea1d8e72eb09a3e1d03bca50072bf41.gif

Installation:

Drag n drop, or install with manager

Generate "Twilight Dress" with Bodyslide

Console: Help "Twilight" 4

Download:

http://bit.do/Aegis_Twilight

As always.

/A Third of a Third

On 5/21/2019 at 11:07 AM, Yusei_Yamoto said:

and yes to late.. could you not set the limit at least up a bit? i know you like to give mods some background but yeah its annyoing that people download it and dont even say something about it. and dont forget about timezones some of us dont even have a chance.

I'm inclined to agree with your assessment. The current distribution model skews too heavily in favor of luck and circumstances. Thankfully, send was recently updated to allow for longer retention period (7 days), so I shall endeavor for a more balanced approach in the future.

18 hours ago, Aegis said:

I'm inclined to agree with your assessment. The current distribution model skews too heavily in favor of luck and circumstances. Thankfully, send was recently updated to allow for longer retention period (7 days), so I shall endeavor for a more balanced approach in the future.

i would like a period of 7 days alot more

Archived