[WIP] P3RDi7i0N - Modular Cyberpunk Themed Outfit

Aegis

26 minutes ago, Benjou1 said:

It's basically this what about I post a language you don't understand/can't translate , only those who know coding will be able to download his stuff

Actually that was kind of fun to figure out. It's like a puzzle! Annnd the link is expired... oh well.

22 minutes ago, hellpha said:

Actually that was kind of fun to figure out. It's like a puzzle! Annnd the link is expired... oh well.

That's just great, instead of posting a REAL LINK, no...he posts some nonsense that a lot of people doesn't have any idea of wth it is and we can't download the file because of some prank or whatever, nice, really nice.

Wait, my turn,

dcfxvgbhntv,jku;b vgnfgbv fh,jk;hb vcfggbv fh,jk; h bvcbng hf,j; hk bnvhngb fk;ngbh fgfdvbrhyntujghbtynfgvdrehngb,j bnhgvghbntyh,jng ,j bnvghbgn fhj,yuk  gbcfvhhgjb,njghyugfcbhnjh,gbknghfbvjh,gknbvn cghjg,nybn vgcngbh ,jh,ukbgnfh hj,nylikoujngvbh  2154 nvbhg vfbcg vfcdgb,jnhg vcf xdgbfhn b fgvnvdf css

Have fun with it

Hint : Im dumb

Umm Wow, I certainly did not expect this kind of reaction. Tbh I'm kind of bummed out by the whole ordeal.

Firstly, let me be clear. I absolutely do not care whether or not you use my mods. If I wanted fame or recognition, I'd be putting my mods on the Nexus, instead of posting them on page 4 of some discussion thread.

Secondly, as I have mentioned before, these little bonus mods are just meant to be small teasers. I do not want to release them as actual mods because they are not up to my standards. They only contain meshes and textures - no backend, ck, scripts, etc, just barebones visual modifications.

Lastly, the texts I posted do not require any special skills to decode. Everything you need is already provided for you. It's basically a puzzle that, once you figure out the first step, takes about 20 seconds to solve. I believe this is fairer to everyone. Usually, when I post a file, it caps out in 20-30 minutes. With this little puzzle, the file stayed alive for ~12 hours, thus addressing people's complaints regarding the link expiring too quickly.

I make mods for my own enjoyment, not the other way around. Though I happen to share them publicly, I have zero obligation to do so. This incident has unequivocally prompted me to reconsider my prospective endeavors.

7 hours ago, Di3sIrae said:

My god @Aegis, you make it look so simple!
"Oh, this is interesting" *new mod created* ?

I wish i had this will to learn and make good things like this. I started reading a Blender tutorial tho... i don't know if this will end somewhere lol

Oh god, Blender. That UI's the stuff of nightmares - it will physically molest your cornea and pee on your legs. If you want to get into FO4 modding, I suggest looking into maya and 3ds. You can actually get free student versions of both software if you qualify (aka if you are currently attending an university).

Once  you get the hang of it, it's actually not too bad. The process is fairly intuitive.

2 minutes ago, Aegis said:

Umm Wow, I certainly did not expect this kind of reaction. Tbh I'm kind of bummed out by the whole ordeal.

Firstly, let me be clear. I absolutely do not care whether or not you use my mods. If I wanted fame or recognition, I'd be putting my mods on the Nexus, instead of posting them on page 4 of some discussion thread.

Secondly, as I have mentioned before, these little bonus mods are just meant to be small teasers. I do not want to release them as actual mods because they are not up to my standards. They only contain meshes and textures - no backend, ck, scripts, etc, just barebones visual modifications.

Lastly, the texts I posted do not require any special skills to decode. Everything you need is already provided for you. It's basically a puzzle that, once you figure out the first step, takes about 20 seconds to solve. I believe this is fairer to everyone. Usually, when I post a file, it caps out in 20-30 minutes. With this little puzzle, the file stayed alive for ~12 hours, thus addressing people's complaints regarding the link expiring too quickly.

I make mods for my own enjoyment, not the other way around. Though I happen to share them publicly, I have zero obligation to do so. This incident has unequivocally prompted me to reconsider my prospective endeavors.

i did saw ur Tau set armor in the Nexus but not as downloadable mod but only as media and picture and after some search found that ur the Author ,, so im pretty sure ur Famous and that is great ,, please dont stop the good work and Goodluck  ??

54 minutes ago, Aegis said:

For me it was just a little joke, don't mind it, i just found it funny that people react like that, i just hope it doesn't stop you for making great works.

Just a little thing, maybe the "side outfit" like the Cyberpunk stripper and Gown could be in the last big file of the P3RDI7I0N. like it's a "preview" of the final work.

Anyways, that's just an idea, take it or not.

Love ya ;)

52 minutes ago, Aegis said:

Please dont let some who have no patience ruin anything you are doing. While I will admit I would have loved the dress, I am reminded that not everything can go how I want. Unlike a few I am grateful that you are taking time to design these great mods. I completely understood where you are coming from, from your first mod.

hehe i find this situation funny.
Aegis posts a coded link, or a link that expires, everyone gets mad.
He/she posts a text about the reaction, then people start to concern and get calm.
I'm not bashing anyone, please, don't feel offended. Not talking about you guys here exactly, it's a whole situation that can happen anywhere.

It is so simple to come and say "oh how sad, i wasn't able to get it on time, but i would like to because i really appreciate your work"

@Aegis that's the problem, i just wanted to learn by myself, and i'm not going to pay or pirate the programs :(
But i saved a guide that explains bit by bit. Like it was explaining about the cartesian plan and things like this, before even explaining the program (things that i already know), so i think i may get to it, let's see hahaha

Thanks for the advice. I think the most difficult part is the will to start doing it "seriously".
If one day i find myself being able to do something at least close to what you do, i'll be more than happy :)

I never said I don't appreciate his work/mods, because I do appreciate, nor I intended to disrespect him in any way, shape or form, but here's the thing, I work 10 hours a day, 5 days a week, and by the weekend I'm really tired, so all I want is to get some rest and relax, and the little time I have to use the PC I just want to play my games and I really can't waste this little time that I have "trying to solve a puzzle" just to download a simple file, but anyway, let's forget about this and move on.

Archived