[mod] [SxB] Aphrodite's Bow

• 1 month later...

So at first it would not work i could not do the ritual i would lay on the bed and the other npc would disappear my character would become a bald npc naked just stuck on the bed. If i got up i would become my character and the bald npc would stay and i would have to quit and rejoin in. Then i just started working the npcs would start doing as their supposed to but now aphordites staff is now a perfectly generic item any ideas

• 2 weeks later...

@EB64

You gotta find aphrodite's staff, random in a chest, or there's one in the room under the outpost (i was too eager so i went for the one under the outpost, get about 30 or so ropes (I did it in 27, but more could likely be needed) (ropes can be bought at the infinity express at the outpost, just keep going left from there, past the gate you 1st entered the outpost, drop off the left side of the ground then swing your way using the ropes to the right all the way till you find the room, where a guy in a mask is, a door, a bed, and a chest containing the mask the npc is wearing and the staff))

Once you DO have the Aphrodite's staff (collecting it triggers a quest) just use it like a weapon(needs a full charge to use), it's only ability is to teleport to Aphrodite's Retreat, where there's a teleporter you can register to teleport back anytime.

On 2/7/2021 at 10:00 AM, EduZombie said:

I don't suppose theres a fruit that can give male characters breasts, like there is for Females to get a dick.   is there?

I dig the whole transformation of body thing and several of my players have asked if theres a way to do something like that on my server.

Good idea! I can add it to the to do list! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So. quick question, can you not complete the quest as a Female character, it is just bugged out for me?
I am running the latest version of the mod, but when I start the quest and lay on the plinth, I start the sex scene without issue, but the Handmaiden says nothing and the orgasm bars do not fill at all.

13 minutes ago, FryoKnight said:

So. quick question, can you not complete the quest as a Female character, it is just bugged out for me?
I am running the latest version of the mod, but when I start the quest and lay on the plinth, I start the sex scene without issue, but the Handmaiden says nothing and the orgasm bars do not fill at all.

You got the Merrkin support? If so, that explains it. On another note, do provide a log for such case.

Start game, recreate issue, then share the Log.

So, to better report issues, try providing a log file and a description of the issue.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

36 minutes ago, FryoKnight said:

Not sure what Merrkin even is, so can't say if that is the issue...

And here is my log:

starbound.log 408.93 kB · 0 downloads

... huh. Just endless errors about the lactate module... well, i guess that feature was broken by updates? At any rate, if that module is enabled, try disabling it, and if it's not disabled, i'd recommend posting a bug-report in the Sexbound main thread so Locuturus can see it.

4 hours ago, red3dred said:

... huh. Just endless errors about the lactate module... well, i guess that feature was broken by updates? At any rate, if that module is enabled, try disabling it, and if it's not disabled, i'd recommend posting a bug-report in the Sexbound main thread so Locuturus can see it.

Yeah, so disabling Lactation seems to have fixed the problem. Kinda sad though.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, alyshia said:

does anyone know how to complete the summoning ritual. I am having pain with it

You just read what the maiden says, pick a position, if correct, she will proceed and it'll end by the 4th one i believe. Unless one of your mods is preventing it from working in the first place. Elaborate on that if so.

On 7/13/2018 at 6:41 AM, Locuturus said:

2) What happens when I consume a Golden Apple of Discord?

The Sexbound sub-gender 'futanari' will be applied to your player character. You must have the Futanari plugin enabled, and your player character must be female gender in order for your character to convert to be a futanari actor while having sex.

I have a zip file called "SexboundFutanari" but in game the holo "tool" goes soft and disappears after eating the apple. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/2/2021 at 12:55 AM, atlas1205 said:

With the Aphrodite boss, if I pick fellatio or cowgirl positions, Aphrodite's and my character's heads fly to the right.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.eb3b90708b256747a31dcb9531443ba6.png

This doesn't normally happen with only Sexbound installed. What is your mod list?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...