[mod] [SxB] Aphrodite's Bow

@ScionWish Changed the female NPCs to have a 10% chance to spawn as futanari. This change will be in an upcoming version of Sexbound.

I'm not sure how there's a problem with the futanari sub gender being removed from your character. I'll have to test and try to reproduce the problem as you describe beforeI can attempt to fix it.

23 hours ago, ScionWish said:

@Locuturus Gotcha. Kinda like how they're not guaranteed. Also, in the line within the futanari plugin where it says "appliesToSpecies" : [, it has Floran listed under there by default. Would it be recommended to add all the species there to enable them to have that functionality?

If you listed all species in appliesToSpecies, then it will apply 100% of the time

Would that include my character as well? Or no? Still trying to figure out why my character won't keep her dick from the Apple of Discord when leaving the place I used it at, but having no luck unless I basically enable all species to have that feature.

1 hour ago, ScionWish said:

Would that include my character as well? Or no? Still trying to figure out why my character won't keep her dick from the Apple of Discord when leaving the place I used it at, but having no luck unless I basically enable all species to have that feature.

Please check if Sexbound v4.0.1-Beta fixes the issue for you

On 7/25/2020 at 7:33 AM, ScionWish said:

Hey, so a question for you fine folks here... I have the sexbound.config set to be "true" for the futanari plugin, but every time I eat the Apple of Discord, fuck someone, and then go to my ship or otherwise, the futanari part just disappears and I can't impregnate anyone. I also see that every female I encounter on new planets never seem to generate as futas ever... only females. Am I doing something wrong, or is there some line of code I'm missing here? I don't want to have to set every female as a futa to enjoy that side of the content...

I didn't notice anything in the configs that needed to be set in order to preserve the Futanari genitalia, I just assumed it was a given, which is a bit problematic. I know the setting is still set to "True" on mine, because I'm having to spawn an Apple Of Discord basically everytime I want to do anything the way I want to after going through any loading screen. But otherwise it's working just fine, you just need to spawn an apple everytime... which admittedly can be a bit immersion-breaking.
Edit: My bad, didn't notice a solution had already been found by the time I saw this in my inbox. Lookin' forward to when the new SxB update comes out of Beta!

starbound.log I'm sorry to be a bother, but I'm having the same issue as Dr. Temmie (When lying down on the platform, both my character and the npc disappear). If I leave it for a while, the Handmaiden walks out just peachy but my character is stuck disappeared on the platform until I right click again to walk away, with the SxB icon still on the hud.

7 hours ago, LyingDog said:

-snip-

[02:32:01.251] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'SexboundFutanari' at '..\mods\SexboundFutanari_v2.8.3.pak'

man, it really is the year of our lord and savior 2020 and we're still out here telling people to not install the massively outdated futa plugin

everything else "should" be fine, so remove this and try again

for all of my work trying to guide people to their solutions, alas, i also must seek the oracle for advice

i'm getting a return to title screen when attempting to eat the apple of discord with an error saying the status to grow a dong doesn't exist

[02:44:17.227] [Error] Exception caught in client main-loop
(StatusEffectDatabaseException) No such unique stat effect 'sexbound_changegenderfutanari'

i've changed false to true in the futanari config under sexbound.config but that doesn't seem to have done anything and i may just not have backread enough to properly enable it

https://hastebin.com/ohenojeyiv.sql

33 minutes ago, ixtheinterloper said:

for all of my work trying to guide people to their solutions, alas, i also must seek the oracle for advice

i'm getting a return to title screen when attempting to eat the apple of discord with an error saying the status to grow a dong doesn't exist

[02:44:17.227] [Error] Exception caught in client main-loop
(StatusEffectDatabaseException) No such unique stat effect 'sexbound_changegenderfutanari'

i've changed false to true in the futanari config under sexbound.config but that doesn't seem to have done anything and i may just not have backread enough to properly enable it

https://hastebin.com/ohenojeyiv.sql

I would say "Update your API", but something else is overwriting it. There are two API versions installed, the one being loaded is 3.14, which did not have this feature, thus no effect.

[Warn] Root: Overriding duplicate asset source '..\mods\sexbound' named 'lox_sexbound' with higher or equal priority source '..\mods\starbound-sexbound-3.14.0.pak

Dunno which version you have in that folder, that is being overwritten, but if it's above ~3.19 you should be good.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, SleppehThwack said:

I can't fire the bow at all, do i have to put the aphrodites bow in a folder in the sexbound src instead of starbound mods?

No, the folder put in the mods folder is correct already. The bow has to be the Imbued Aphrodite's Bow in order for it to work as expected. You have to complete the quest line to obtain it.

On 9/5/2020 at 7:14 AM, SleppehThwack said:

It is imbued it has an (i) and it has the legendary quality, is there some specific thing i should know before using it? Other than the fact it should be imbued.

No, it should just work when you shoot most NPCs. The NPC just transforms and you can interact with the transformed version.

50 minutes ago, SleppehThwack said:

My problem is: I can't even fire the bow. I have no clue why.

Share your logs! It sounds like a mod has broken the way bow-type weapons work, and thus, Aphrodite's Bow (Which is still based on normal bow code) doesn't even fire. We can't know what or why, though, simply by word of mouth, Starbound has thousands upon thousands of mods on the workshop alone, and the game's code is rather spaghetti when it comes to that, so showing us that file helps us a ton!

As goes below;

So, to better report issues, try providing a log file and a description of the issue.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file, not starbound.log.5, 4, 3, etc.). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

starbound.log

nvm x2, broken Starbound maybe was part of the problem, but bow doesn't work again. Or maybe not the way it's supposed to. NPCs won't transform into SexNode objects at any circumstances, it's not even about obstructed, there is no text popping out about it. When I placed titatium bed they all get to business though.