[mod] [SxB] Aphrodite's Bow

4 hours ago, NikitaRGX said:

Quick question in spoilers so I dont prompt any issues

Hide contents

Is the handmaiden intentionally limited in her animations you can do, because her first hint seems to sound towards the Lifted pose but that doesn't appear. Or am I just really bad at riddles?

There seems to be a running issue where if you have the Merrkin support installed, it breaks the dialogue files entirely for Butterfly (The lifted position), and thus removes it from there and breaks most beds. I assume that's what you're running into, otherwise no, it's supposed to have all 6 base positions in there.

Can you add something like craftable Aphrodite , just a copy of original Aphrodite from her secret hideout , but you can craft it and place it every where you want. Only way you can get the recipe is , when you collect it from treasure chest , after you defeated the Aphrodite. This thing can be crafted using 20-30 SxB Loungable Addons , 30-50 gold ingots and 30-50 tungsten ingots or you can make recipe yourself. This thing can go in normal version and futa version and can give health regeneration while you using it.(sorry for bad eng)

Edit: i have noticed , somebody already asked for it.

48 minutes ago, AXOmit said:

How can i get Handmaiden's clothing?

Not by normal means, but it is variant of a existing vanilla dress if i remember right. Codes;

/spawnitem aphroditechest
/spawnitem aphroditelegs

The main difference is that the default color for them is white instead of peach, and the chest always uses the female shape regardless of gender. That's all.

4 hours ago, red3dred said:

Not by normal means, but it is variant of a existing vanilla dress if i remember right. Codes;

/spawnitem aphroditechest
/spawnitem aphroditelegs

The main difference is that the default color for them is white instead of peach, and the chest always uses the female shape regardless of gender. That's all.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
Just now, Doctor Temmie said:

I'm having an issue, I can't lay down on the platform, and when I can both my character and the npc disappear

So, to better report issues, try providing a log file and a description of the issue.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

3 minutes ago, Doctor Temmie said:

Which one, there is 5?

The one without a number, as described there.

1 minute ago, Doctor Temmie said:

And how do I do that?

Just drag-and-drop it into the response, or use pastebin as described.

6 minutes ago, Doctor Temmie said:

starbound.log and I think something might be very wrong, since I beamed down to my little village and none of the npcs where moving around

So, we have:

'Sexbound_VisualFuta' at '..\mods\Sexbound Futa for 2.13.pak'

'nathorny' at '..\mods\Sexbound_NaturallyHorny_Locced.pak'

Both which are outdated, you just gotta delete the old Nat-Horny, you already have the latest one in the folder. And also i'd recommend updating;

'SxBTweaker' at '..\mods\Sexbound_Tweaker'

Just in case to prevent potential issues.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I updated sexbound and added a few races and supports. But now when I spawn aphrodite's bow, it won't fire an arrow after I draw and release it, and my characters arms freeze in the direction I was aiming. I have tried doing basic things like redownloading it and downloading different versions but nothing has worked. Here is my log if anyone can help me out, its the first time I've had a problem that wasn't fixed by just redownloading things so I am a little bamboozled.

starbound.log

1 hour ago, katkillyou said:

So I updated sexbound and added a few races and supports. But now when I spawn aphrodite's bow, it won't fire an arrow after I draw and release it, and my characters arms freeze in the direction I was aiming. I have tried doing basic things like redownloading it and downloading different versions but nothing has worked. Here is my log if anyone can help me out, its the first time I've had a problem that wasn't fixed by just redownloading things so I am a little bamboozled.

OH BOI is that a Mac log i see? Yes it is! Yeeeeeeeee--
Pardon my memery, but these are way different than normal Windows/Linux logs, and also feature whole-new bugs.

That said, it says here...
1) Large amount of mods; Nothing too bad with this, but Mac DOES have a mod-limit of sorts, from what i once saw in other logs. If your game tries to pull from too many files at once, the OS just slaps it on the wrist and says "no more files, bad".
2) The Aphrodite's Bow isn't the only one. Some mod you have is overwriting/replacing the weapon scripts, it seems, as all of these are also getting broken:

• fuatropusgreataxe
  • biogun
  • mushroomgun
  • penumbriterocketlauncher

3) This may also be related to trying to use a Shoggoth, a species unsupported by Frackin' Races, while using a weapon type (Bow) that is heavily affected by it.

That's all i can think of, with this many mods, and a different environment, i can't be certain, but a option is to try a lewdgun, either the shoggoth one, or any from Lewdbound, and seeing if it still refuses to fire. Those shouldn't fall under any category of weapon-type and should be safe to use even with Frackin' Freckles Smeckles. That said, also try using it with a different race.

This is sadly unavoidable now if you use FU, anyrace without FR support will cause loads of problems, and they fused FR into FU.

Well that explains the PGIs in crafting menus too, though I largely ignored stuff so long as the things I cared about ran. For example I knew Agaran stuff was broken because I always saw Agaran's running around holding a PGI, but I don't care about a broken weapon I wouldn't ever use. Shame they fused those then because I just like having a lot of planet types to keep things fresh, guess it is time to finally bury the hatchet with ol' FU; it was more one of those mods where I kept it around because I felt like the 51% of the stuff I liked in it made up for the 49% of the stuff I did not like. My friends warned me about too way back when, kinda a shame FU is an all or nothing sort of deal.

Sadly it also means I need to remake my character... again, it is like the 4th time these past two weeks.

Thank you for your help though, I have very little experience searching through error logs.

• 4 weeks later...

Spoilers for Aphrodite's Island, read the lore book included in the mod once ya get there!

Spoiler

Okay, so I finished the Aphrodite boss fight and used the "Apple of Discord" on a Female Avian character, L.O.G. gave me the text saying that I was essentially growing a penis, then Fired Aphrodite's Bow at someone, aaaand nothing was there. The Aphrodite's Bow mod was put into the game properly so I have no idea what's going on, is this Apple just bugged?

5 hours ago, MajorasPMIW said:

Spoilers for Aphrodite's Island, read the lore book included in the mod once ya get there!

Hide contents

Okay, so I finished the Aphrodite boss fight and used the "Apple of Discord" on a Female Avian character, L.O.G. gave me the text saying that I was essentially growing a penis, then Fired Aphrodite's Bow at someone, aaaand nothing was there. The Aphrodite's Bow mod was put into the game properly so I have no idea what's going on, is this Apple just bugged?

Is the Futanari plugin enabled in the sexbound.config file?

14 hours ago, Locuturus said:

Is the Futanari plugin enabled in the sexbound.config file?

Oh goodness! It wasn't, I had no idea it was something that had to be done as I was using the .Pak file which didn't seem to have it! I have very little experience in modding a game and this is probably my most in-depth dive into it so far. But when I brought up that question to a friend of mine using your mod, they helped me out tremendously! Thank you for getting back to me!

Hey, so a question for you fine folks here... I have the sexbound.config set to be "true" for the futanari plugin, but every time I eat the Apple of Discord, fuck someone, and then go to my ship or otherwise, the futanari part just disappears and I can't impregnate anyone. I also see that every female I encounter on new planets never seem to generate as futas ever... only females. Am I doing something wrong, or is there some line of code I'm missing here? I don't want to have to set every female as a futa to enjoy that side of the content...