[Sims 4] erplederp's Hot Stuff - Sexy things for your sims! (04/09/20 - added Framed Beauty - Alina Vacariu!)

• 6 months later...
On 12/6/2022 at 6:24 AM, denightjr94@gmail.com said:

Hello there sorry to bother you just a quick question what mods can I use that would be compatible with your body detail because my sims get color seams on their wrists above the palms?

Which piece of CC do you mean? The texture placement of my items is (usually) in the expected areas and should not conflict with the vast majority of other mods that follow the rules. Unfortunately, I no longer have the time to support my mods so I'd recommend removing any that cause issues in your game.

On 12/9/2022 at 5:14 PM, erplederp said:

Which piece of CC do you mean? The texture placement of my items is (usually) in the expected areas and should not conflict with the vast majority of other mods that follow the rules. Unfortunately, I no longer have the time to support my mods so I'd recommend removing any that cause issues in your game.

It's called [erplederp] Body Blush (Skin Detail).package from the hot stuff mod with Alina Vacariu but I understand and thank you for your time. I just didn't know what to do and I didn't have any other skin mods installed except wild guy and I tested to see if anything collides because all my mods has their own folders so it was easy to check.

17 hours ago, denightjr94@gmail.com said:

It's called [erplederp] Body Blush (Skin Detail).package from the hot stuff mod with Alina Vacariu but I understand and thank you for your time. I just didn't know what to do and I didn't have any other skin mods installed except wild guy and I tested to see if anything collides because all my mods has their own folders so it was easy to check.

Hi. I'm not sure if I can help, and I've rarely used the body blush, but do you think you could post a picture so I can see what you are talking about? I'd also like to suggest that you change your user name to something other than your email address, just so that you aren't sharing it with others whom you may not want to.

3 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

Hi. I'm not sure if I can help, and I've rarely used the body blush, but do you think you could post a picture so I can see what you are talking about? I'd also like to suggest that you change your user name to something other than your email address, just so that you aren't sharing it with others whom you may not want to.

Sure I made the skin darker so it would be easier to see and I apologize in advance for not being a pro with the camera lol I see people take complete control of how they present their screenshots. Plus thank you for taking your time to help me out as well.

12-11-22_5-29-16 PM.png

12-11-22_5-29-28 PM.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2022 at 2:25 AM, ioawdfv said:

After I install this "[Sims 4] erplederp's Hot Stuff" one and other one, "[Sims 4] erplederp's Hot Sets", the wickedwhims log shows there are duplicates from both downloads.

Is this suppose to be happen?

Some CC items included in the sets are also included in the stuff (as some people might not download both) so the duplication report is correct. You can safely delete the older (smaller) of the files, the newer one might include extra swatches in some cases.

On 12/11/2022 at 11:33 PM, DeniteX said:

Sure I made the skin darker so it would be easier to see and I apologize in advance for not being a pro with the camera lol I see people take complete control of how they present their screenshots.

Ah, I see what you mean. The image below shows the issue is in my game too - it is indeed more pronounced with darker skin tones. I did not fade the blush correctly in those areas. There is no mod conflict in your installation. My apologies.

2001312680_12-23-22_9-06-39PM.png.68b9363118ad3d7da2c764d61c787e49.png

On 12/11/2022 at 5:33 PM, DeniteX said:

Sure I made the skin darker so it would be easier to see and I apologize in advance for not being a pro with the camera lol I see people take complete control of how they present their screenshots. Plus thank you for taking your time to help me out as well.

Sorry for the delayed response. There was a death in the family. Erplederp already answered you with what I was going to basically say. The pictures are great BTW. They show exactly what the issue is, which is what's important. Merry Christmas.

• 1 month later...

I found and fixed (hopefully) a bug with the breast detail/cleavage overlays.

Don't know what patch broke the details (pre 2023/01/31 patch, at least) or if this was just a problem in my own game install (or user error on my own part, I can't ever rule that one out! ?), but the second and third swatches of the overlays would not stay applied, no matter what category of detail was used, or which outfit the details were applied in.

[erplederp] Breast Detail (Mouth Crease, Heihu Recolor).package[erplederp] Breast Detail (Tattoo, Heihu Recolor).package[erplederp] Breast Detail (Forehead Crease, Heihu Recolor).package[erplederp] Breast Detail (Lip Ring Left, Heihu Recolor).package[erplederp] Breast Detail (Right Mole at Lip, Heihu Recolor).package[erplederp] Breast Detail (Tights, Heihu Recolor).package[erplederp] Breast Detail (Gloves, Heihu Recolor).package[erplederp] Breast Detail (Socks, Heihu Recolor).package[erplederp] Breast Detail (Wrist, Heihu Recolor).package[erplederp] Breast Detail (Left Mole at Lip, Heihu Recolor).package

Unfortunately the way that I ended up fixing these means that the second and third swatches (at least), will need to be reapplied in CAS.

If anyone has any problems or questions, don't hesitate to let me know. 

And thank you Erplederp for originally creating and uploading these!

Edited by Krolista
typo
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/3/2023 at 2:53 AM, raypist said:

Is there anyway to not have the 3d pubes clip with pants? Excellent stuff otherwise.

Thank you. I don't know of any elegant way, it is meant to be added only to the nude outfit. There's a way to fully define the nude look, including any custom accessories like that - I don't have the link right now but you should be able to find the short guide on this site (if the approach still works).

Edited by erplederp
  • 2 months later...
14 hours ago, Shikamaru787878 said:

What is the one hairstyle, it's PERFECT.

This one specifically is edited by erplederp. When you download Lara Croft, the hair is included. The original hair is called "Kijiko Hototogisu Hair".

• 7 months later...

I have to ask you again in this thread since I still haven't got answer from "another thread of yours (

I still have same problem as the above comment.

It says I have duplicated items from both

"[Sims 4] erplederp's Hot Stuff - Sexy things for your sims! (04/09/20 - added Framed Beauty - Alina Vacariu!)" and "[Sims 4] erplederp's Hot Sets - Sexy costumes for your sims! (30/09/18 - added catgirl bikini outfit!)".

Is this supposed to be happen?

@ioawdfv Ah, sorry, I did not notice your question.

Both package sets likely do overlap a bit to make them work independently. If you extract them into separate folders without carefully selecting only the newer of the duplicated files (which is not worth the effort, in my opinion) you can get a duplication warning. This is an expected behaviour if using the two sets together. As far as I know that should not break anything, maybe the game just loads a tiniest bit longer. Hope that helps!

Edited by erplederp
7 hours ago, erplederp said:

@ioawdfv Ah, sorry, I did not notice your question.

Both package sets likely do overlap a bit to make them work independently. If you extract them into separate folders without carefully selecting only the newer of the duplicated files (which is not worth the effort, in my opinion) you can get a duplication warning. This is an expected behaviour if using the two sets together. As far as I know that should not break anything, maybe the game just loads a tiniest bit longer. Hope that helps!

Oh, ok, cool.