14 hours ago, turkeycamel3 said:

Sorry may not have been clear, I meant the SE version of the second link. The newest version of LDA.

You can try Cathedral Assets Optimizer for converting from LE to SE. It makes necessary optimization for animations also.

I just prepared SE version of this LE version.

I didn't test it.

Let you see if it's working or not.

Dilbar_Belly_Dance (SE).7z

Edited by nehaberlan

Sorry about the confusion, I am actually not looking for the animation mentioned in the beginning of the post, I am trying to get the second link, which is a googledrive link that is found here: https://arca.live/b/tullius/41288794?mode=best.

The version of LDA they had I think had merged all the old LDA stuff with some new stuff. I was asking if anyone here had downloaded it before it was taken down, as that link is now dead.

I think it is not merged. It still the same old LDA SE. On the 31 dances he introduced there, almost each dance can be use to replace the one dance Get Up and Move.

Just like what I did in the dance SuperShy, I just replace the dance Get Up and Move dance file with Supershy dancesteps still bearing the file name Get Up and Move. And also the Song, Get Up and Move with SuperShy Song but also bearing the file name Get Up and Move song title. If you notice, we cannot add anymore, you can just replace a dance step and song together in LDA.

a26.gif.757cf5e4556060febdd4e22a923d7b4e.gif

For further explanation, example you downloaded a LDA SE Dance from Tullius Channel. Let's say I chose Lilac from the 31 listed new dance songs there.

1.png.779c4101955b0936e23cd6bac1400849.png

If you extract it (LILAC rar file), it will look just like what you can see below. It is composed of get up and move files.

2.png.0c9238ddeada0402c5a2374b11f2aa66.png

That's what I meant for replacing the existing dance files (paticularly Get Up and Move dance) in the LDA SE files.

First copy the animation file (getupandmove.hkx).

3.png.6fc082f1a4c44e2538cf12ff54098913.png

Paste it on your existing LDA SE animation files. Refer on the picture below to see where it is located. Always remember to back up every file/files that you are going to overwrite. In my case, I made a backup folder for Get Up and Move and also Supershy because the file names of their dance steps are all named getupandmove.hkx. You can also rename it yourself, just dont make two identical files so that you will not get confused on what you are doing.

4.png.f60e6174ccce6cae1fe417810ffe4940.png

You can see that the default dance file on the LDA SE has a different size from the dance file you extracted.

5.png.4d6505c15a6fb9751a9743abeb806e4a.png

Replace the other two files as well like the md files. Always make a backup of the file that were being replaced so that if you want to return the dance step (original get up and move md file), you can do it anytime.

6.png.604287f603f72934947f564789486b62.png

And lastly the song...

7.png.bcf3b9ef0b45495c01839bb379644378.png

And finally when you are done with the steps above. Restart your FNIS or NEMESIS to refresh your animation data. Then play the game and LET'S DANCE AGAIN!!!

LILAC Dance by IU. 즐기다!

Edited by Ma Ri

There is also a tutorial from me in poor English in the download that describes how to add new dances.

Because I actually wrote LDA so that you don't have to change dances and music anymore. And if you change, you should definitely adjust the time.?

A Day Before New Year 2024!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

R18 Version.

c1.gif.031c07573f144b0c9c8eecf348b7c86c.gif

Edited by Ma Ri

Happy New Year! Happiness! Health! Prosperity and Peaceful skies above the Earth! I hug you))???

Natalia Gulkina performs the song)))

Spoiler
happy New Year.
Time, clock struck twelve, we will all smile you,
New year, new year, new year!

New year, new year, Hey, cheer up people.
Circling Blizzard is Blizzard,
But we are warm with each other today.
Holiday is coming, holiday is coming again.
Snowflake waltzes, glasses chimes
In the soul of fun and in every home.
Holiday is coming, holiday is coming again.

It's time, it's time to meet, it's time to fall in love for everyone.

Frost-the artist will decorate the Windows, candles will be lit, everything is very simple.
The new year has come, the new year has come to us.
And it is not difficult to forget all grievances, we will make wishes amicably.
The first night, new year's eve.

It's time, it's time to meet, it's time to fall in love for everyone.

Edited by Irina377
Reduced the size of the clip
On 12/31/2023 at 9:36 AM, Ma Ri said:

4 hours ago, Irina377 said:

Happy New Year! Happiness! Health! Prosperity and Peaceful skies above the Earth! I hug you))???

Happy New Year to you and everyone else too.
Stay healthy and don't let yourself be annoyed. ? ?

11 hours ago, nikogony said:

nesesito ayuda ,tengo la ultima version fnis

I don't have this txt to check it. Either there is a syntax error in line 231 or the associated animation is incompatible/incorrect

On 12/31/2023 at 3:36 PM, Ma Ri said:

A Day Before New Year 2024!

R18 Version.

c1.gif.031c07573f144b0c9c8eecf348b7c86c.gif

Hello I looking for the Nipple pasties of your video, Thx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2023 at 11:14 AM, turkeycamel3 said:

Sorry about the confusion, I am actually not looking for the animation mentioned in the beginning of the post, I am trying to get the second link, which is a googledrive link that is found here: https://arca.live/b/tullius/41288794?mode=best.

The version of LDA they had I think had merged all the old LDA stuff with some new stuff. I was asking if anyone here had downloaded it before it was taken down, as that link is now dead.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DYksblcyEN-j9ygLVcXGz0dSbW16h7j3/view?usp=drive_link