Andy14 and everyone who supports me, thank you very much ??

And our festive Wedding marathon ends with my guys ESMIrchik and Alesa - The Dance of Lovers ? ? ?  After all, tomorrow they are already waiting for harsh, but in their own way wonderful everyday life in this unforgettable World of Skyrim.
Have a great mood and enjoy watching)) 

The video featured a dance from the mod  "A Skyrim Waltz" Hoamaii  And as always)) Track from the clip.

Edited by Irina377
51 minutes ago, Nek said:

omg iss soo good ty tyty you really just did it like soo fast wow ?

i hope you get the power to do you project too i know how burnout is i kind of in one for more time then i would admit. again tyvm :3

i would be abussing you good will if i ask you to make these  2 small animations? there a animation of gunlinger i really want to fuse with then and this dance to make a kawai idle animation in  that one style like  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59048 only if you up to it of course

start >gunslinger 10 sec -> mytra 1 -> gunlinger 5sec-> mytra 2-> gunlinger 5sec-> nihao nyan onse

mytra1=kick

mytra2=crouch bored

the animations:

mt_idle.hkx

Edited by sad rabbit
video order reversed
On 9/26/2023 at 6:36 AM, sad rabbit said:

i would be abussing you good will if i ask you to make these  2 small animations? there a animation of gunlinger i really want to fuse with then and this dance to make a kawai idle animation in  that one style like  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59048 only if you up to it of course

start >gunslinger 10 sec -> mytra 1 -> gunlinger 5sec-> mytra 2-> gunlinger 5sec-> nihao nyan onse

mytra1=kick

mytra2=crouch bored

the animations:

mt_idle.hkx 374.59 kB · 3 downloads

I should immediately note that I am not an animator, and even chose the nickname “Remoder” - I just remake mods or create small modifications.
But I will try to fulfill your request - if I succeed, of course.
Although this request is clearly off topic - but in the future it is better to search or create a topic with similar queries.
In addition to dance animations, I also test idle, walk and other animations - that’s why this request is interesting to me.

So that the message is not completely off-topic, for example I’m trying to do in terms of Dance animation  - but here I went deeper into the 3D models - I want to make it at least partially similar to a video clip. This is one of my projects that I can't finish.

About the tank trailer.pdf

Edited by Nek
add file
15 hours ago, Nek said:

I should immediately note that I am not an animator, and even chose the nickname “Remoder” - I just remake mods or create small modifications.
But I will try to fulfill your request - if I succeed, of course.
Although this request is clearly off topic - but in the future it is better to search or create a topic with similar queries.
In addition to dance animations, I also test idle, walk and other animations - that’s why this request is interesting to me.

So that the message is not completely off-topic, for example I’m trying to do in terms of Dance animation  - but here I went deeper into the 3D models - I want to make it at least partially similar to a video clip. This is one of my projects that I can't finish.

yep i figured it out after check you channel you not a animator sorry for the misunderstanding i really like you channel btw  i gived alot of likes ^^.

you dont create animations but you know how to "mend" they together like in the example i show you? (nexus one), oh i wish gunlingers was here he soo kind he would definitely do those 2, wen i get a job i follow him on patreon and who knows.let me thank you again thanks to you i super close to finish the idle i want,i really hope you get you energy to go on with you stuff! i be lurking around chearing for you...a bit...

PS:do you make that truck? o.o

• 2 weeks later...

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "xLetsDanceStartEffect"...
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\xLetsDanceMenu.psc(155,7): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\xLetsDanceMenu.psc(167,16): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\xLetsDanceMenu.psc(167,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\xLetsDanceMenu.psc(168,16): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\xLetsDanceMenu.psc(168,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\xLetsDanceMenu.psc(169,16): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\xLetsDanceMenu.psc(169,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\xLetsDanceMenu.psc(170,18): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\xLetsDanceMenu.psc(170,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\xLetsDanceMenu.psc(707,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\xLetsDanceMenu.psc(710,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\xLetsDanceMenu.psc(713,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\xLetsDanceMenu.psc(716,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\xLetsDanceStartEffect.psc(0,0): unable to locate script MiscUtil
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\xLetsDanceStartEffect.psc(88,12): SetFreeCameraState is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\xLetsDanceStartEffect.psc(118,20): SetFreeCameraState is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\xLetsDanceStartEffect.psc(120,20): SetFreeCameraState is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\xLetsDanceStartEffect.psc(195,12): SetFreeCameraState is not a function or does not exist
No output generated for xLetsDanceStartEffect, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on xLetsDanceStartEffect

I tried adding dancing, but it failed in the last compilation. Please advise.

3 hours ago, jinhunik said:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "xLetsDanceStartEffect"...
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\xLetsDanceMenu.psc(155,7): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\xLetsDanceMenu.psc(167,16): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\xLetsDanceMenu.psc(167,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\xLetsDanceMenu.psc(168,16): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\xLetsDanceMenu.psc(168,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\xLetsDanceMenu.psc(169,16): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\xLetsDanceMenu.psc(169,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\xLetsDanceMenu.psc(170,18): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\xLetsDanceMenu.psc(170,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\xLetsDanceMenu.psc(707,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\xLetsDanceMenu.psc(710,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\xLetsDanceMenu.psc(713,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\xLetsDanceMenu.psc(716,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\xLetsDanceStartEffect.psc(0,0): unable to locate script MiscUtil
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\xLetsDanceStartEffect.psc(88,12): SetFreeCameraState is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\xLetsDanceStartEffect.psc(118,20): SetFreeCameraState is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\xLetsDanceStartEffect.psc(120,20): SetFreeCameraState is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\xLetsDanceStartEffect.psc(195,12): SetFreeCameraState is not a function or does not exist
No output generated for xLetsDanceStartEffect, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on xLetsDanceStartEffect

I tried adding dancing, but it failed in the last compilation. Please advise.

If you want to compile a script you need ALL directly or indirectly used scripts as source (psc).
For example, for the MCM, script sources (psc) from SKSE are required - the sources (psc) and not the compiled scripts (pex).
To get the psc files from SKSE, you have to download the 7zip version - no script sources (psc) are installed with the installer.

Alternatively, it makes sense to check the correct paths.
Data\Scripts\Source\temp\ is not a valid path.
Data\Scripts\Source\ is a valid path.

On 1/22/2023 at 1:07 PM, shadowman2777 said:

I FIXED THE TANGO ANIMATION NOT LOOPING PROBLEM!!!!

I am extremely happy to share with you the solution!

<snip>

modify  b -a 

to    b -h,md

I'm absent for a while, I managed to loop it in Special Edition as well by using your workaround as hint.
Thank you!

What worked for me is by simply removing -a (acyclic) option entirely to set it to default (cyclic), leaving it with the only 'b' (basic) type.
So I edited mine from "b -a lda...." to "b lda...."

Sample Video with hints when it loops (720P):

Spoiler

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know how do I edit .hkx file to turn the animation on 180? I have couple dances that are facing opposite direction and I'd like to modify their base file rather than every time swap the angle in MCM menu. Or, alternatively, maybe there is a way to edit the dancing script so it could add 180 to the angle value if it is playing the specific numbers faced wrong way?

On 11/6/2023 at 5:15 PM, Armp4 said:

Does anyone know how do I edit .hkx file to turn the animation on 180? I have couple dances that are facing opposite direction and I'd like to modify their base file rather than every time swap the angle in MCM menu. Or, alternatively, maybe there is a way to edit the dancing script so it could add 180 to the angle value if it is playing the specific numbers faced wrong way?

The source scripts are included in the mod. You can adjust them as needed.

You should expand this If - Else query .

Spoiler

if xDanceQuest.useAnimCam.getValue() as int == 1.0 && xDanceQuest.validAnimCam.getValue() as int == 1.0
                    q_mover.SetAngle(0.0, 0.0, az + 180 + xDanceQuest.xR[q_Index] as Float)

elseif xDanceQuest.use180Degrrees.getValue() as int == 1.0
                  q_mover.SetAngle(0.0, 0.0, az + 180 + xDanceQuest.xR[q_Index] as Float)

else
                    q_mover.SetAngle(0.0, 0.0, az + xDanceQuest.xR[q_Index] as Float)
     endif

I would suggest adding an option "use180Degrees" in the MCM that can be evaluated in the query.

Sadly I'm not familiar with Skyrim scripting or adding options to MCM and can only follow the complete instructions. Your dances adding one is great, very well written and I was able to add 80+ new dances in music list 2 already. And only 3 of them are facing backwards so far, and thus, given I'd rather not keeping the names in mind to alwsys tick MCM checkbox for them when they are picked in list - I'd really prefer just the direct ID condition. There are lines like 

elseif xSDanceID == 3

in the script but I guess I can't use them right away I should specify the list array first somehow?

9 hours ago, jinhunik said:

We succeeded in adding dance.

When the camera end moving while dancing.
I want the camera to keep looping.

FNIS_Lets_dance_again_List.txt << Content

'Cameras
b -a xmyc001 c1.hkx <<<< How should I change this?

Try without a.

Like b xmyc001 c1.hkx

• 1 month later...
On 9/3/2022 at 12:33 AM, Nek said:

Dilbar_Belly_Dance.hkx

https://arca.live/b/tullius/41288794?mode=best
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZBIYo_0jcBzur5YjciJOGBXJqxR0r_61/view

Im tryed to convert this animation, but to lazy fix height player - luckily someone has already done it

I have more similar animations that I haven't converted yet.

Does anyone have a DL for this? The google link is dead.