Tip-out-of-nowhere:
For those who want their dancer to "sing", use: ssq 3a15a and ForceRefIntoAlias Heimskr console command to your dancer (not clone).

80% of the time it wont LipSync with the song though.

Sample (1080p - 18.5MB compressed):

Of course, toggle the menu (tm) to hide the forced subtitles.
Example (26sec short - 13.8MB):

Important Notes: It will not work if Heimskr isn't seen preaching prior to using the command so you must give him a visit before using the command to your target.
If he's not preaching (at 5AM~8PM), use the command on him (if you accidentally loaded a save where the former command was used other than Heimskr) for the preaching scene to start.
Manually starting the preaching scene may force Heimskr/Target to preach as well, use the command: ssq 3a15a

Edited by asede
Fixed instructions & Added Spoiler tag
On 3/23/2024 at 6:32 AM, asede said:

Tip-out-of-nowhere:
For those who want their dancer to "sing", use: ssq 3a15a and ForceRefIntoAlias Heimskr console command to your dancer (not clone).

Important Notes: It will not work if Heimskr isn't seen preaching prior to using the command so you must give him a visit before using the command to your target.
If he's not preaching (at 5AM~8PM), use the command on him (if you accidentally loaded a save where the former command was used other than Heimskr) for the preaching scene to start.
Manually starting the preaching scene may force Heimskr/Target to preach as well, use the command: ssq 3a15a

This stupid preacher finally has a reason to exist. 👍

On 3/24/2024 at 8:42 PM, Andy14 said:

This stupid preacher finally has a reason to exist. 👍

Haha, I even tried it in a save file where Heimskr is somehow missing (probably dead) and the trick wont work for some reason.

On 3/23/2024 at 12:32 PM, asede said:

Tip-out-of-nowhere:

Where to get the stage and outfit like in the video, pls =D

2 hours ago, vnhatduy2010 said:

Where to get the stage and outfit like in the video, pls =D

Which video? The one in the spoiler or outside?

For the former:
The outfit mostly consists of "Midnight Outfit" parts from Ashtoreth's Patreon page here: patreon.com/Ashtoreth

Almost all can be downloaded without subscription.

The skirt is from "Thalia Outfit" from Nexus.
For the stage, it's a map from AetherSuite, use this to get there: coc knoxkanasaethernetdash

For the latter:

The outfit set is from "Clothes Pack 5 by DonEb14n", here: sunjeongskyrimse.com/post/clothes-pack-5-by-doneb14n

For the stage, IDK which one since I've got like 20custom maps but I think it's from "Review Studio MCM", I forgot where I downloaded it though.
If not, from AetherSuite as well; I use this command to get there: coc asbackroompitchblackglass

(It's actually pitch dark there BTW, I just use practical lighting tricks using commands and colored torches)

If it's actually the feather/burning ashes effects that you're looking for, it's from "ParticleField" mod.

Edited by asede
typo
1 hour ago, asede said:

Which video? The one in the spoiler or outside?

For the former:
The outfit mostly consists of "Midnight Outfit" parts from Ashtoreth's Patreon page here: patreon.com/Ashtoreth

Almost all can be downloaded without subscription.

The skirt is from "Thalia Outfit" from Nexus.
For the stage, it's a map from AetherSuite, use this to get there: coc knoxkanasaethernetdash

For the latter:

The outfit set is from "Clothes Pack 5 by DonEb14n", here: sunjeongskyrimse.com/post/clothes-pack-5-by-doneb14n

For the stage, IDK which one since I've got like 20custom maps but I think it's from "Review Studio MCM", I forgot where I downloaded it though.
If not, from AetherSuite as well; I use this command to get there: coc asbackroompitchblackglass

(It's actually pitch dark there BTW, I just use practical lighting tricks using commands and colored torches)

If it's actually the feather/burning ashes effects that you're looking for, it's from "ParticleField" mod.

Thanks so much, I was asking for the burning stage, but its good to have all :D

• 4 weeks later...