Slaverun Reloaded SE Beta

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2022 at 4:38 PM, SchlohJabbat said:

As a free woman, how exactly do you progress the abolition quest? It only says to find out more about the slavers, but it only mentions slave master Pike; Even talking to Pike makes him mention himself.

I didnt really find any answers on the search of this and the LE thread, so im curious

I was wondering about this too. I think - and I may be totally wrong - you have to start that quest by volunteering as a slave. At least that is what i understood, after talking to the yarl in morthal. Never tried that though because i prefer to play as a free with this mod.

Has anyone else noticed that if you save the game while beeing either in that bandit cave from the prequel quest or later in some other areas created by this mod, that the savefile isnt associated to the character (and possible all further savegames regardless of location)? (if I try to load that save, i only find that under "all saves")

And if so, has anyone found a way to fix this?

2 minutes ago, Heinz01 said:

Has anyone else noticed that if you save the game while beeing either in that bandit cave from the prequel quest or later in some other areas created by this mod, that the savefile isnt associated to the character (and possible all further savegames regardless of location)? (if I try to load that save, i only find that under "all saves")

And if so, has anyone found a way to fix this?

It's a known bug, I can't remember exactly why it happens but when any mod areas are incorrectly made in CK it happens. Saves will function normally outside of mod areas though and remain associated to the character.

On 2/4/2022 at 4:27 PM, Heinz01 said:

I was wondering about this too. I think - and I may be totally wrong - you have to start that quest by volunteering as a slave. At least that is what i understood, after talking to the yarl in morthal. Never tried that though because i prefer to play as a free with this mod.

It seems that you only have to keep playing until all cities in the game are enslaved, INCLUDING Raven Rock. After which you'll have to wait a certain time for the game to start a quest where you'll have to confront Pike.

However, i've met another problem; After freeing Solitude, the jarl wouldnt give me her plans on freeing Windhelm. Any fixes anyone?

Pretty much ready to give up. Hours and hours searching for fixes. Clean wipes and installs. Nothing makes this mod work. I get the zap8 requirement notification on new game along with DD integration requirement, despite having both. I've meticulously checked every single requirement and I have everything. I've tried disabling, letting the game load and re enabling, I've tried continuing a save that's had the requirements long running already, fresh games. It doesn't matter. I can't make it work and it's the final mod I wanted.

On 2/10/2022 at 10:35 AM, Ragatokk said:

I would love some help on the devious devices part. I struggle getting this mod to work.

On 2/11/2022 at 6:13 PM, tayjay69 said:

Pretty much ready to give up. Hours and hours searching for fixes. Clean wipes and installs. Nothing makes this mod work. I get the zap8 requirement notification on new game along with DD integration requirement, despite having both. I've meticulously checked every single requirement and I have everything. I've tried disabling, letting the game load and re enabling, I've tried continuing a save that's had the requirements long running already, fresh games. It doesn't matter. I can't make it work and it's the final mod I wanted.

The answer is right in this thread :)

On 12/9/2020 at 2:16 AM, ohsnapdragon said:

It's just a couple lines to fix in the version check script.

Started playing and so far it seems alright. No crashes from having DD 5.0 rather than 4.1.

Slaverun SE.zip 95.61 MB · 3,697 downloads

I have quite troubling problem. During slaver training with bellany, my PC (male slaver) gets stuck when he tries to punish diamond. It's like animation starts (I loose all control over PC), but he just stands there (while crying sound is played) and nothing happens. I cannot end animation with hootkey, nor can I do anything else. My pC just stays there and does nothing at all. What can be tha cause of that?

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/23/2022 at 11:32 AM, OnionOfDoom said:

I have quite troubling problem. During slaver training with bellany, my PC (male slaver) gets stuck when he tries to punish diamond. It's like animation starts (I loose all control over PC), but he just stands there (while crying sound is played) and nothing happens. I cannot end animation with hootkey, nor can I do anything else. My pC just stays there and does nothing at all. What can be tha cause of that?

Did you ever get past this issue?

On 3/19/2022 at 10:42 AM, RickHunter said:

I still can't get this mod to pop up in MCM or start even with this modified file. Do I need to start a new game? Edit: Starting a new game did not help. Here are the things I've tried. Downloading apachi sky hair version 1.6  as mentioned on the previous page. Tried using the version posted on this page. Tried using the config posted on the last page. Tried using the uploaded EXE. Tried starting a new game with all of these things. Seems like no matter what i do i can't get it to pop up in MCM or even attempt to initialize. I'm using AE.

I'm even still on SSE and I'm having the same problem, having tried the same things other folks listed here (the right hair, modified file posted in the thread, etc). No MCM entry, and not even the DD error everyone says to ignore

2 hours ago, CIW2 said:

I'm even still on SSE and I'm having the same problem, having tried the same things other folks listed here (the right hair, modified file posted in the thread, etc). No MCM entry, and not even the DD error everyone says to ignore

Okay, of course I figured it out after asking for help. ?

Apachii Hair did end up being the culprit, but the answer wasn't only the Apachi 1.6 optimized. I needed it and ApachiiSkyFemale 1.5 as well. MOO2 identified both as dependencies. It's probably a relic of Apachii updating while slaverun hasn't.

Hello I have a question,

I went to the slaver quest side, but how do I give the different training to my slaves ?

Right now I just enslaved Markarth so is it further ? If yes when do I unlock it ?

I tried the slave side before and the different training were made way before that

Thanks in advance.

So for enforcer calls, regardless of if the option is toggled or not it only seems to call aggressive animations. In particular the furniture sex framework is stuck aggressive only on these calls. Is there a file I can edit to just remove this filter from calls entirely? Really locks down the number of anims that plays.

Does anyone have a problem where nearby NPCs will turn hostile during Slaverun scenes?

It happens during sex animations, whipping and also when the quest is controlling my PC to make her move somewhere. I can't see any clear cause or correlation, except that it only happens when Slaverun is running a quest scene.

it doesn't happen as much when I disable Storymode, perhaps because that makes the quest scenes much shorter and simpler.

Edited by Corsec
On 4/19/2022 at 2:49 AM, Corsec said:

Does anyone have a problem where nearby NPCs will turn hostile during Slaverun scenes?

It happens during sex animations, whipping and also when the quest is controlling my PC to make her move somewhere. I can't see any clear cause or correlation, except that it only happens when Slaverun is running a quest scene.

it doesn't happen as much when I disable Storymode, perhaps because that makes the quest scenes much shorter and simpler.

I have never had this happen with Slaverun. I'm wondering if there is another mod that is causing the NPC's to turn hostile. My guess would be a mod that is seeing aggressive sexual acts as criminal. Sexlab Adventures or Deviously Cursed Loot would be my guess. I have played Slaverun with Naked Defeat and Sexlab Defeat so I don't think it is one of the sex combat mods that is causing the problem.

Good Luck