Slaverun Reloaded SE Beta

2 hours ago, kraigpdx said:

I have never had this happen with Slaverun. I'm wondering if there is another mod that is causing the NPC's to turn hostile. My guess would be a mod that is seeing aggressive sexual acts as criminal. Sexlab Adventures or Deviously Cursed Loot would be my guess. I have played Slaverun with Naked Defeat and Sexlab Defeat so I don't think it is one of the sex combat mods that is causing the problem.

Good Luck

It happens during sex scenes, but it also happens during whipping and also when the scene is forcing the PC to walk somewhere (like during the Walk of Shame).

I tested by having lots of sex/whipping independently of Slaverun scenes, and the bug didn't happen. I concluded that Slaverun must be responsible. However, since other Slaverun users don't have the problem then it must be an incompatibility with another mod rather than a bug innate to Slaverun.

It is a nuisance to debug because I have to run Slaverun scenes for up to 10 minutes before I get the bug again, it is random and not-replicable between saves. This makes it impractical to debug by the usual method of incrementally removing mods then reloading the save.

It does seem to be crime-related because it also makes the nearby guards hostile. However, I get no bounty and no record of criminal acts in the statistics tab.

It also completely breaks the mod for me because Storymode scenes last so long that I can rarely get through them without aggro.

The aggro only stops when I get a guard making an Sexlab Survival forcegreet to confiscate the arrows that the guards shot into my inventory lol.

Проблема .ГГ посадили в катастрофу к аргонианину в Рифтене. Сцена преступления сработали как надо,НО.далее по КВ просят либо поговорить с ним, либо проспать оставшуюся часть дня.Но ни чего не происходит

Problem .GG was imprisoned with an Argonian in Riften. The scene of violence worked as it should, BUT. Further along the Quest, they are asked to either talk to him or sleep the rest of the day. But nothing happens

Edited by Bagamute
  • 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, kaiteyc said:

Hello, I have been thinking of doing a playthrough with this mod, and I was wondering is it folower friendly? (or is it more of a solo play thing) ?

Slaverun has no gameplay limitations to prevent you from having followers while doing the quests. In all questlines you can also enslave your followers. You are free to ignore the Slaverun quests or complete them whenever you want, there's no time limit. It's completely up to you to decide how you want to roleplay the quests. 

if your PC is enslaved, there is an optional feature to require you to regularly check-in with the Slavemasters and pay them gold. This can be turned off or the time/gold values can be changed.

If your PC is enslaved, then eventually you will get a dominant slaver as a follower. There are quests you will have to complete with the slaver follower, but you don't have to take them adventuring if you don't want to.

I'd also suggest using a follower framework mod like Nether's to force-recruit some of the main NPCs so that you can take them on adventures. You will probably need to do this anyway because there is a bug that makes NPCs walk away from active scenes, making them followers will fix this.

Other good thigns to know in advance-

- It is EXTREMELY long, last time I played as a slave it took me 10 hours to finish all sex training and 'graduate', there are still many more quests after this.

- If you enable Story mode then you will spend many hours waiting for unskippable dialogue to proceed. Disabling it is much faster but you will not see most of the mod's scenes.

- You can force-start the main Slaverun quest using an MCM option in Sexlab Survival, this allows you to skip the awful prologue quest.

- Get the patch for the DD version fix.

- There is a voicepack, but it is many gigabytes in size.

- There is a Slaverun Enforcer to publicly strip and rape the PC and NPCs. There are newer/better mods to do these things. I turn them OFF in Slaverun and use other mods instead.

- Ultimate Combat mod will break whipping scenes.

- It is incompatible with Complete Ferry and Carriage Overhaul

4 hours ago, Corsec said:

Slaverun has no gameplay limitations to prevent you from having followers while doing the quests. In all questlines you can also enslave your followers. You are free to ignore the Slaverun quests or complete them whenever you want, there's no time limit. It's completely up to you to decide how you want to roleplay the quests. 

if your PC is enslaved, there is an optional feature to require you to regularly check-in with the Slavemasters and pay them gold. This can be turned off or the time/gold values can be changed.

If your PC is enslaved, then eventually you will get a dominant slaver as a follower. There are quests you will have to complete with the slaver follower, but you don't have to take them adventuring if you don't want to.

I'd also suggest using a follower framework mod like Nether's to force-recruit some of the main NPCs so that you can take them on adventures. You will probably need to do this anyway because there is a bug that makes NPCs walk away from active scenes, making them followers will fix this.

Other good thigns to know in advance-

- It is EXTREMELY long, last time I played as a slave it took me 10 hours to finish all sex training and 'graduate', there are still many more quests after this.

- If you enable Story mode then you will spend many hours waiting for unskippable dialogue to proceed. Disabling it is much faster but you will not see most of the mod's scenes.

- You can force-start the main Slaverun quest using an MCM option in Sexlab Survival, this allows you to skip the awful prologue quest.

- Get the patch for the DD version fix.

- There is a voicepack, but it is many gigabytes in size.

- There is a Slaverun Enforcer to publicly strip and rape the PC and NPCs. There are newer/better mods to do these things. I turn them OFF in Slaverun and use other mods instead.

- Ultimate Combat mod will break whipping scenes.

- It is incompatible with Complete Ferry and Carriage Overhaul

Thank you for the information :)  -I am confused about one of the settings though trying to set things up. The breast size thing to be exact. 

-I installed SLIF, and (think) I have it all setup, but when I turned on "breast grow during slavery" my breasts got really small changing my normal shape i use??  I am not sure If I setup something wrong, or this is intended, and they will go back to larger later. 

8 hours ago, kaiteyc said:

Thank you for the information :)  -I am confused about one of the settings though trying to set things up. The breast size thing to be exact. 

-I installed SLIF, and (think) I have it all setup, but when I turned on "breast grow during slavery" my breasts got really small changing my normal shape i use??  I am not sure If I setup something wrong, or this is intended, and they will go back to larger later. 

I never use the breast size changer. I think it is supposed to shrink your PC's breasts, and then there will be a later scene to enlarge them as your character becomes trained. I'm not sure though.

You can open the SKSE/Plugins/Slaverun folder and edit the settings in the .json files. There is a file called "SlaverunSettings3.json" that has the body size settings for "breastslifdelta" and "breastslifsize". You can change the values for how much you want the breasts to change.

You can also edit "SlaverunConfig.json" to change the names, hairs and tattoos you get during slavery (if you don't want them then you can disable them in the MCM). I'd also recommend that you reduce the values of the "slaveruntaskrequiredx" and "arenawonrequiredx" because they are just repetitive tasks required for advancement to the next stage of the quest. I use these values (I think it's one-third of the default values, I haven't tried setting them to zero)-

Spoiler

"slaveruntaskrequired0" : 1,
        "slaveruntaskrequired1" : 2,
        "slaveruntaskrequired2" : 3,
        "slaveruntaskrequired3" : 4,
        "slaveruntaskrequired4" : 5,
        "slaveruntaskrequired5" : 6,        
        "arenawonrequired0" : 1,
        "arenawonrequired1" : 2,
        "arenawonrequired2" : 3,
        "arenawonrequired3" : 4,
        "arenawonrequired4" : 5,
        "arenawonrequired5" : 6,

For the tasks required to advance to the next stage of the quests you have the option of giving them money, or you can bring them a female follower for enslavement. Otherwise you will have to do some sexwork to advance.

You can also turn on testmode in "SlaverunConfig.json". This enables the mod's own cheatmdoe which you can use to skip boring quests. This will also be necessary to skip bugged or problematic quests. You can skip quests by using the dialogue when talking to the slavemaster Pike.

On 1/28/2022 at 8:38 PM, SchlohJabbat said:

As a free woman, how exactly do you progress the abolition quest? It only says to find out more about the slavers, but it only mentions slave master Pike; Even talking to Pike makes him mention himself.

I didnt really find any answers on the search of this and the LE thread, so im curious

I guess there is a bug in dialogs, you can fix it in CreationKit.
Open Slaverun_Reloaded.esp, and go to
Quest: SLV_Menu
Tab: Player Dialogue
Branches: SLV_Menu_FreeSlaver
You need change "Branch Data" from "Blocking" to "Top-Level", then save your change.
After that you have to talk to Murthy.
Quest is not long and  is not interesting but at the end you will bring freedom to Skyrim.
If it complex to you to work with CreationKit I can fix it for you but I have non english Slaverun_Reloaded.esp

6 minutes ago, Nightdragon72 said:

Good day or Evening i have a wuestion how can i trigger the bad ending of Slaverun reloaded ?

After Ivana escapes slavemaster Pike will tell you that he plans to execute you. You achieve the good ending by winning in the fight pit and doing more tasks for him then asking for mercy. You can talk to Bellamy to see what you need to do to get mercy from Pike.

You get the bad ending by not doing enough tasks/quests before asking for mercy. Just don't take Bellamy's advice. Pike will then arrange the execution for your character.

The third ending is to abolish slavery and this ending requires you to talk to the Jarl of Morthal after you receive her letter.

2 minutes ago, Nightdragon72 said:

So i need to finsh the MQ to unlock thr bad ending or can i do this Erlye

You can't do it early, you need to progress sufficiently in the main quest. You will have to do a lot of 'slavecop' quests where you are enslaving women and recapturing escaped slaves for the slavemasters. Then Ivana will escape and after you recapture her you will be able to start working on the good/bad endings.

So just keep doing the main quest until Ivana escapes.

33 minutes ago, Nightdragon72 said:

kk also possibly whit cheating option to go direktly to the end or not sp 

Yes, you can use the MCM option to enable cheat mode.

Then you can talk to Pike for the Cheat dialogue and use it to skip quests. You can either skip the current quest or skip groups of quests. You will need to go forward until you get the "Dead Slave Walking" quest, this is the quest about your execution and how you complete it will decide if you get either the good/bad ending.

If you use the cheat mdoe then save regularly because it can be buggy, you might need to try it a few times to get it to the exact quest stage you want.

Is there a way to (tone down) the ammount of times you get raped going through a city?

-To clarify, its not that I dont want a way around this, its part of it....however sometimes it can be a bit much trying to get from point a to point b.....when your raped every two steps...

2 minutes ago, kaiteyc said:

Is there a way to (tone down) the ammount of times you get raped going through a city?

-To clarify, its not that I dont want a way around this, its part of it....however sometimes it can be a bit much trying to get from point a to point b.....when your raped every two steps...

You can change this in the MCM settings for the Slaverun Enforcer. The most relevant variable here is the frequency with which Slaverun runs an Enforcer event, you can make it take longer between Enforcer calls.

You can also change the % change that the player will get rape/gangbang events, and the chance that a rape will prefer female NPCs or the player.

8 minutes ago, Corsec said:

You can change this in the MCM settings for the Slaverun Enforcer. The most relevant variable here is the frequency with which Slaverun runs an Enforcer event, you can make it take longer between Enforcer calls.

You can also change the % change that the player will get rape/gangbang events, and the chance that a rape will prefer female NPCs or the player.

Thank you!  - I guess i missed that in the MCM......trying to get mods installed/working has me super confused, and sometimes I miss things in settings as its becoming a blur :P

1 hour ago, kaiteyc said:

Thank you!  - I guess i missed that in the MCM......trying to get mods installed/working has me super confused, and sometimes I miss things in settings as its becoming a blur :P

It's OK, Slaverun is more complicated than it seems and there are a lot of things that a player needs to know before starting otherwise you risk bugs or broken quests.

Just make sure to carefully read every part of the MCM and if you are confused about what the options do then just ask here.

I haven't mentioned yet that there are two different ways to become enslaved. In the normal mod you can have 2 choices when you speak to Bellamy for the first time; either to be enslaved immediately, or else you can be allowed to stay free with the risk of being enslaved later (through SS++ or the mod's own enslavement mechanic when you take jobs for slavemaster Pike in Dragonsreach). This might not seem like a big difference but it actually is. There are main questlines to establish slavery in each city (2-3 for each). The Slaverun main quest will progress even if you are not a slave and without player involvement each city will be enslaved over time (default is 5 days per city). There is an MCM setting for whether city slavery auto-progression will happen without player involvement and how fast the slavery progression will take place for each city. You can also see whether a city has been enslaved yet.

Because of this you may or may not want to disable slavery auto-progression so that the city enslavement quests are still available even if you choose not to be immediately enslaved. If you allow auto-progression and choose not to be immediately enslaved, then when a city is enslaved then you will lose the opportunity to do some of the main quests in that city. There are other non-city quests and these wil always be available to a player regardless of auto-progression.

Also, if you use Sexlab Survival to autostart the Slaverun main quest then you won't have the dialogue with Bellamy to be immediately enslaved. You will have to become a slave either through through SS++ or the mod's own enslavement mechanic when you take jobs for slavemaster Pike in Dragonsreach.

There is an MCM option to become auto-enslaved if your submission score reaches 20. You gain a point every time you do a job for slavemaster Pike or use submissive dialogue to the slavemasters. You lose a point for choosing rebellious dialogue but if you do that then some NPCs might put devious devices on you or whip/rape you. Once you reach a submission score of 20 (which you can read in the MCM) then if you talk to the Slave Agent in each city they will auto-enslave you when you talk to them.

Not sure if I explained that well, does that make sense?

Edited by Corsec
1 hour ago, Corsec said:

Information was here :)...

Great advice! - I did plan on trying to do this and play normal game quests at the same time, so I am glad you mentioned the disable auto part. 
I read you can kinda progress this as you want, (I do like to just wander/sandbox a bit) and if I had not known that I would have m issed out on quests ") - again, thanks for the tip

Great advice! - I did plan on trying to do this and play normal game quests at the same time, so I am glad you mentioned the disable auto part. 
I read you can kinda progress this as you want, (I do like to just wander/sandbox a bit) and if I had not known that I would have m issed out on quests ") - again, thanks for the tip

The earlier quests are focused on 'slave training' the player, it would not make much roleplay sense if you are sandboxing at the same time, although whether that's OK is up to you.

If you check the LE modpage inside a spoiler tag you can get the list of main and side quests, it tells you what order they are played. This might help you plan ahead.

For maximum roleplay I'd suggest that you stick with the main quest until you finish your basic and advanced slave training. Later they will assign you a slavemaster follower, they will also demand that you check-in regularly and pay them gold. This is a good roleplay stage to start the usual sandboxing and adventuring. You can use the MCM to disable or modify the check-ins and gold tribute. Alternatively you can use a mod like Devious Followers Continued or Nether's Follower Framework to pay wages for the slavemaster follower, this can simulate the gold tribute while still allowing free sandboxing.

Follower mods like Submissive Lola and Sanguine's Debauchery are a good option to use with a slavemaster follower.

The check-in stuff is pretty much bullshit and I never use it. If you don't check-in in time there is a squad of slavemasters that will bring you back, there is no combat they just teleport you through a dialogue forcegreet and then you get punished by a Walk of Shame and whipping/rape. It doesn't take into account things like combat defeat and forced player enslavement by enemies so it will completely interfere with those scenes.

You can also use Nether's Follower Framework to force-recruit some slave and slavemaster NPCs as followers, I'd suggest taking Bellamy and Ivana since they are the people that you interact the most with anis seems that they'd like to accompany the player character.

If you don't like the public rape by the Slaverun Enforcer then you could use mods like Sex Life, Public Whore or Pet Collar instead.

hi I was testing the mod on skyrim le but it was crashing my game and I didn't know the reason so I decided to change it to se and see if it didn't crash but when I tried to play the crsash fix dependency apparently didn't exist for does anyone know how to solve this?

Having an issue with the Branding machine stage (after the carriage deal)

-It is not applying the tats? "failed to apply ....." message.. 

I have slave tats installed and they work on other things, sluts/initial slaverun tats etc...

Having an issue with the Branding machine stage (after the carriage deal)

-It is not applying the tats? "failed to apply ....." message.. 

I have slave tats installed and they work on other things, sluts/initial slaverun tats etc...

i do have the same problem just like you i have Slavetats installed and the mod works with normal taatos but the Branding maschine no there i got the same Errero massage like you

1 hour ago, Nightdragon72 said:

i do have the same problem just like you i have Slavetats installed and the mod works with normal taatos but the Branding maschine no there i got the same Errero massage like you

IT seems to be calling for the "optional" tats pack (progressive tats)

-However the file is no longer available.