Slaverun Reloaded SE Beta

hello,

Is there a problem with the MCM? When I go to problem and select enslave all skyrim town and be enslaved nothing happens.

I also have the problem of npc not obeying the nudity law. I am of course on the version skyrim special edition 1.59

2 hours ago, thijoss said:

hello,

Is there a problem with the MCM? When I go to problem and select enslave all skyrim town and be enslaved nothing happens.

I also have the problem of npc not obeying the nudity law. I am of course on the version skyrim special edition 1.59

You need to wait a while. Try waiting at least 24 hours and see what happens. The scripts can be slow so give plenty of time after you have finished waiting. There should be a popup to tell you when it happens. Don't rush it or you might break the scripts, be patient.

On 5/25/2022 at 1:56 PM, Corsec said:

You need to wait a while. Try waiting at least 24 hours and see what happens. The scripts can be slow so give plenty of time after you have finished waiting. There should be a popup to tell you when it happens. Don't rush it or you might break the scripts, be patient.

Even while waiting. I have the impression that a lot of scripts don't work. The scripts in the MCM and some scripts like farangar that doesn't arrive to activate its scene. I guess there will never be a fix on the Special editon? Maybe I should go back to Skyrim 2011.

4 hours ago, thijoss said:

Even while waiting. I have the impression that a lot of scripts don't work. The scripts in the MCM and some scripts like farangar that doesn't arrive to activate its scene. I guess there will never be a fix on the Special editon? Maybe I should go back to Skyrim 2011.

I haven't played far through the questline in the SSE version, I couldn't get far before I found some serious bugs. You can read through this thread to see the various bugreports, but there are lots of things that didn't break in the LE version but are broken in SSE. It seems like the SSE version is just far more buggy than the LE version.

Are you using the MCM cheat menu option to enslave all towns? I haven't used that but I was able to get all towns enslaved by a different way. I use Sexlab Survival to forcestart the Slaverun quest, then I use the Slaverun MCM to allow autoprogression of slavery. I set the time delay to 1 day for each new town being enslaved. Then I just wait somewhere and every 24 hours I will get a popup to tell me which new town has been enslaved. Eventually it results in all towns becoming enslaved. So the scripts must still be working, maybe you could do it this way?

If you want the least buggy playthrough of this mod, then it might be better to play it on LE instead. Some users have reported beign still able to play the mod on SSE but they needed to use some workarounds for all the bugs.

Edited by Corsec
On 5/25/2022 at 2:29 PM, thijoss said:

hello,

Try to switch on all checkboxes for log messages to screen, MCM - Mod Messages.
Read messages from Slaverun, it seems that another quest or action has blocked Slaverun.

7 hours ago, thijoss said:

I was looking back earlier in this thread and this quote should answer your questions-

On 8/20/2019 at 1:13 PM, Gwentag said:

So to clear this up, this mod ist pretty broken in se. Scenes don't work, the enforcer system doesn't work and the nudity law doesn't work too(no naked woman,you don't get punished).

There is also no NPC enslavement and I doubt that a lot of the soft depencies function in this mod (slavetats does tho). The main quests works a little but is buggy as shit. So believe me and don't try this mod or don't and regret it. I switched to LE recently to play this mod and I can't say I regret it yet. The mod is awesome when it works!

14 hours ago, 0x000f said:

Essayez d'activer toutes les cases à cocher pour les messages de journalisation à l'écran, MCM - Mod Messages.
Lisez les messages de Slaverun, il semble qu'une autre quête ou action ait bloqué Slaverun.

13 hours ago, Corsec said:

Je regardais en arrière plus tôt dans ce fil et cette citation devrait répondre à vos questions-

I will switch to the skyrim 2011 version

On 5/27/2022 at 2:44 AM, Corsec said:

I was looking back earlier in this thread and this quote should answer your questions-

It is not true, the enforcer system (when PC may be enslave), nudity law and punishment of PC all this work,
If it not work you have to find why it is not.

Try to switch on all checkboxes for log messages to screen, MCM - Mod Messages.
Read messages from Slaverun, it seems that another quest or action has blocked Slaverun.

Edited by 0x000f
18 hours ago, 0x000f said:

It is not true, the enforcer system (when PC may be enslave), nudity law and punishment of PC all this work,
If it not work you have to find why it is not.

OK, thanks for telling us. Did the other parts of the mod work correctly for you?

5 hours ago, Alchen said:

Do you have to have the old versions of devious devices or does it run fine with the current version of DD?  Reason being is the message saying that it requires versions 4.0 or 4.1

This qustion is asked a lot. Use the patched version of Slaverun for DD5, link in the spoiler, it fixes the DD compatibility-

Spoiler

It's also on page 16 of this thread in a post by ohsnapdragon

On 6/1/2022 at 7:29 AM, Corsec said:

OK, thanks for telling us. Did the other parts of the mod work correctly for you?

Most time I played only for free woman, I fixed quest SLV_Abolitionism, so my PC could free Skyrim.
For slave I played only initial quest 3-4 times, I guess in this case game is not compatible with Main game quest.
I made screenshot. Female are naked, PC is dressed, somebody saw her in a dress, and punishment is running (I added this log to a script SLV_PeriodicCheck  to an Event onUpdate()).

image.png.db9044f9809c2a35814ebf7d83ef9ab7.png

On 5/6/2022 at 7:00 PM, 0x000f said:

I guess there is a bug in dialogs, you can fix it in CreationKit.
Open Slaverun_Reloaded.esp, and go to
Quest: SLV_Menu
Tab: Player Dialogue
Branches: SLV_Menu_FreeSlaver
You need change "Branch Data" from "Blocking" to "Top-Level", then save your change.
After that you have to talk to Murthy.
Quest is not long and  is not interesting but at the end you will bring freedom to Skyrim.
If it complex to you to work with CreationKit I can fix it for you but I have non english Slaverun_Reloaded.esp

I found were to change it but some how I couldn´t save it can you help me out here?

10 hours ago, Selena Glazer said:

Hello, I have a bug, when playing as a slaver, At the point where you are ordered to enslave your follower, after you enslave her, the enslaved follower just runs back to it place in the headquarters, ignoring the quest, fix please and thanks in advance?

Are you having the problem with a normal non-Slaverun NPC or is it one of the NPCs that you have to capture as part of the Slaverun Slavecop quests you get with Igor? If you are having the problem with a non_Slaverun follower then I don't know of another way to fix it. If you are havign the problem with a Slaverun quest NPC then you can recruit her as a follower and it might fix it.

Don't know of any reliable fix for it, some things in Slaverun are just completely broken in SSE. The bug is that NPCs will run back to the default location that Slaverun has assigned to them. Sometimes you can fix this by recruiting the NPC as a follower. I can make Bellamy follow me this way so that he won't run away during scenes. Sometimes Ivana will follow me but at other times she just keeps runnign back to Dragonsreach. This bug sometimes overrrides follower AI packages so recuiting them as followers won't always fix it, but it will sometimes.

I tried using Nether Follower Framework to raise the priority of the follower AI Packages but it didn't seem to fix Ivana. Maybe it might work better on a normal follower?

I've discovered another Slaverun bug in SSE. When Slaverun tries to unequip DDs from you player character it *permanently* breaks those particular DD items, I can't seem to fix them.

For some quests your DD devices will be removed to put new ones on. When Slaverun removes your equipped DD items their ingame models will no longer show on your character and the locks won't work. It also breaks the DD items that Slaverun tries to put on your player character, if they conflict with the pre-exisitng items.

This happened for me during the Riverwood quest when I was sent to deliver DD items to Lucan the general merchant. When Pike tried to force me to wear the DDs, my DD equipped items were stripped, the new ones were put into my inventory. The old items were broken, and some of the new ones were broken too.

I'd recommend saving frequently during quests that involve DDs, and remove all of them before that point in the quest rather than letting Slaverun try to unequip them.

14 minutes ago, adder12 said:

having an issue during walk of shame, where murphy and Bellamy keep returning to their point outside the gate. Anyone know how to fix it

it's a common bug, during scenes some NPCs will walk away from scenes. More details earlier in the thread.

Most people just fix it by using a follower mod to force-recruit NPCs before scenes to stop them from walking away.

16 minutes ago, Corsec said:

it's a common bug, during scenes some NPCs will walk away from scenes. More details earlier in the thread.

Most people just fix it by using a follower mod to force-recruit NPCs before scenes to stop them from walking away.

Ah okay. Any recommendations for a follower mod that does the job?

1 hour ago, adder12 said:

Nether Follower Framework allows you to recruit many NPCs if you enable the 'Expendable Followers' feature, but I don't know if it can actually recruit the Slaverun NPCs. It's also the most highly regarded follower mod at the moment, and has many useful features. I previously used Extensible Follower Framework which also has force-recruit options.

I don't need to use force-recruitment though. I manually patched all important Slaverun NPCs to be recruitable. It's a personal patch but I can upload it for you if you are interested.

Some followers still won't follow me at times, it's enough to fix the scenes but they don't always follow me like normal followers should. This is because the SLaverun script keeps sending them back to their iriginal location and it overrides the follower AI. Bellamy would follow me at all times, but Ivana kept running back to dragonsreach.

This mod is very buggy in SSE. I've post6ed over the last few pages about the bugs. It's still playable but I sometimes need to use cheatmode to skip some scenes.

9 hours ago, adder12 said:

Display Model 3 has a pretty powerful "force follow" feature built-in. With it I have managed to force NPCs to follow me, who otherwise would walk away with any other method I tried. This mod also allows you to reliably tie NPCs (or yourself) to different furniture it provides (its main feature obviously).

Edited by Gudulba
  • 2 weeks later...