9 hours ago, boilermanboy said:

So I tried this, but SLIF doesnt recognize MME at all. Is there a patch out there for the SLIF SE Beta? Or should I try using LE edition?

Try wm46's mme config menu patch, post 781, and post 788 good directions on page 32 of this thread.  Its easy to use, easy to enter the morphs you want, so as the breast swell with milk as you gain mme maid lvls the breasts shape to what morphs you enter into the config menu patch.

I use morph's:

breast 100% 

areolasize 50%

nippletip 50%

nippleup 50%

nippleperkiness 90%

nipplelength 30%

nipplesize 70%

breasttopslope 60%

breastgravity2 40%

Note:  You don't see these morphs immediately after you enter them.  The morphs take affect over time as you gain mme maid lvls....maid lvl 1 up to maid lvl 10.

wm46's mme config menu patch has always work great for me.  give it a try.

Also if you want to see belly morph with drinking lactacid, use morphs:  belly 20%, bigbelly 20%, and pregnancybelly 20%, putting these morphs under Lactacid Morphs under mcm MilkMod Morph Editor of the patch.  The breast morphs above go under Milk Morphs of the Editor.

Edited by leesjig
4 hours ago, Squeam1 said:

This question has prpbably been asked 1000 times but my pc breast doesnt scale without armor. Im using slif and 3bbb.
Any possible solution?

If you ever update/re-download a mod that effects the body/armors.  go back into bodyslide and rebuild everything...rebuild the armors and the body.  mods like 3bbb, racemenu, did you f with these...  So you are seeing morphing with armor on?  But 0 armor on, you are not seeing breast, belly, butt morph?  If using slif and 3bbb, you try this?

Spoiler

i'm having issues and i'm unsure where they are happening in particular so i'll try to lay out the info as best i can first of all the mod says i have the load order wrong saying it needs the patches after the main mod but i cannot tell which are the patches and which are not so i can't fix that as the plugins aren't helpful in distinguishing them i am using vortex and the plugins are 

MilkModNEW CF.esp

MilkModNEW HF.esp

MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp

MilkModNEW ZaZ Sanbox.esp

MilkModNEW.esp

MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp

it doesn't give me a specified order so i couldn't say which order they are going in but thats what shows under milk specification i can deal with it never going away if it isn't causing issues which i can't say if it is or not as the main issue i have come from attempting to utilize the mod if i take a fresh Male character nothing altered and input them into one of the pumps it will say in the top left notifications that they have become a milkmaid but nothing further changes i can give them lactacid i can give them any form of race milk i can add one of the cuirass but nothing alters that they are simply registered as a milkmaid no milk is produced no lactaid is produced nothing and all getting into the pump does is the animations and with fucking machine enabled it will effect the mana and stamina but nothing further beyond satisfying sexual desire if that mod is included i can have them wait hours or drink heaps of lactacid but nothing alters from this same stalemate of what i've stated so far and reseting their milkmaid status doesn't change anything beyond that i'm truely stumped on what to do as i have used default settings and adding some to the decay incase that was the issue i'm sorry if any of this was answered before but i couldn't find any solutions from my search

another minor thing that isn't important is the whiterun pumps have foilage on the pumps it doesn't obstruct their use thus unimportant but figured i would mention

9 hours ago, VFive5V said:

i'm having issues and i'm unsure where they are happening in particular so i'll try to lay out the info as best i can first of all the mod says i have the load order wrong saying it needs the patches after the main mod but i cannot tell which are the patches and which are not so i can't fix that as the plugins aren't helpful in distinguishing them i am using vortex and the plugins are 

MilkModNEW CF.esp

MilkModNEW HF.esp

MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp

MilkModNEW.esp

it doesn't give me a specified order so i couldn't say which order they are going in but thats what shows under milk specification i can deal with it never going away if it isn't causing issues which i can't say if it is or not as the main issue i have come from attempting to utilize the mod if i take a fresh Male character nothing altered and input them into one of the pumps it will say in the top left notifications that they have become a milkmaid but nothing further changes i can give them lactacid i can give them any form of race milk i can add one of the cuirass but nothing alters that they are simply registered as a milkmaid no milk is produced no lactaid is produced nothing and all getting into the pump does is the animations and with fucking machine enabled it will effect the mana and stamina but nothing further beyond satisfying sexual desire if that mod is included i can have them wait hours or drink heaps of lactacid but nothing alters from this same stalemate of what i've stated so far and reseting their milkmaid status doesn't change anything beyond that i'm truely stumped on what to do as i have used default settings and adding some to the decay incase that was the issue i'm sorry if any of this was answered before but i couldn't find any solutions from my search

another minor thing that isn't important is the whiterun pumps have foilage on the pumps it doesn't obstruct their use thus unimportant but figured i would mention

USE - FUCKING - DOTS WHEN YOU WRITE A PARAGRAPH, I'M NOT READING THIS

11 hours ago, Bystander01 said:

USE - FUCKING - DOTS WHEN YOU WRITE A PARAGRAPH, I'M NOT READING THIS

Not to mention caps at beginning of sentences - I totally agree, that just looked like a list of random words to me, can't be bothered to read it.

MilkModNEW CF.esp

MilkModNEW HF.esp

MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp

MilkModNEW.esp                     <------------This is the main file and should be loaded first.

Change all that to:

MilkModNEW.esp

MilkModNEW CF.esp

MilkModNEW HF.esp

MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp

Edit: ok, I read the whole thing - it was painful.  Men don't give milk.  I think there is some intention of extracting semen bottle from them, but that's not something I ever messed with - I like girls.  Change load order as advised above and try a female milk maid and you should be good.

And I'll mention as I have before that breast size increase does not happen unless you enable debug mode, exit mcm, choose "debug milk maid", and set "increase per milk" to whatever you desire for each maid.  The global "increase per milk" does not work when each milk maid is set to -1 by default.  The global probably works if you set each maid to 0, but I never bothered. I just set each maid to 1.0 and set the global to 0. If I have to adjust it regardless, that makes most sense to me.

I like you Ed - and you do amazing things, but you're not involved with your own mod and don't see things from a users perspective.  I totally respect that it's your mod - your way.  But it's meaningless when every single NEW user is totally confused and can't get the obvious things to work.  Get off your phone, try a keyboard - and give real responses to problems.

Edited by km4387
10 hours ago, km4387 said:

I like you Ed - and you do amazing things, but you're not involved with your own mod and don't see things from a users perspective.  I totally respect that it's your mod - your way.  But it's meaningless when every single NEW user is totally confused and can't get the obvious things to work.  Get off your phone, try a keyboard - and give real responses to problems.

should i? you yourself didnt bother to read without 

FUCKING - DOTS

i dont exactly see how it is my problem that

NEW user is totally confused and can't get the obvious things to work

just looking a loadorder should be pretty obvious how to sort it

ive been providing support for years (less in recent years) but i dont remember signing any obligations forcing me to provide any of it for anyone

or you are asking me why i dont provide help to new users that install "insert bodyraplacer name"/ physics and break everything in game, so scaling only works with default mme bodies/clothes, (which user didnt manage to break(how dare they!))

or you are asking me why males (by default) dont provide milk(you have to go to debug and enable it manually), and why MME doesnt include male bodies with scalable boobies?

11 hours ago, km4387 said:

And I'll mention as I have before that breast size increase does not happen unless you enable debug mode, exit mcm, choose "debug milk maid", and set "increase per milk" to whatever you desire for each maid.  The global "increase per milk" does not work when each milk maid is set to -1 by default.  The global probably works if you set each maid to 0, but I never bothered. I just set each maid to 1.0 and set the global to 0. If I have to adjust it regardless, that makes most sense to me.

im pretty sure that is not how it works... well probably.. what do i know...

if MaidBoobIncr < 0
            MaidBoobIncr = GlobalBoobIncr
        endif
        if MaidBoobPerLvl < 0
            MaidBoobPerLvl = GlobalBoobPerLvl
        endif
        CurrentSize = BreastBase + ( MilkCnt * MaidBoobIncr ) + ( MaidLevel + ( MaidTimesMilked / (( MaidLevel + 1 ) * TimesMilkedMult ))) * MaidBoobPerLvl

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

i dont exactly see how it is my problem that

That part wasn't directed at you.

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

or you are asking me why males (by default) dont provide milk(you have to go to debug and enable it manually), and why MME doesnt include male bodies with scalable boobies?

The user VFive5V wanted help with male milkmaids, I did my best to answer. I myself don't need such feature or care about it.

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

im pretty sure that is not how it works... well probably.. what do i know...

if MaidBoobIncr < 0
            MaidBoobIncr = GlobalBoobIncr
        endif
        if MaidBoobPerLvl < 0
            MaidBoobPerLvl = GlobalBoobPerLvl
        endif
        CurrentSize = BreastBase + ( MilkCnt * MaidBoobIncr ) + ( MaidLevel + ( MaidTimesMilked / (( MaidLevel + 1 ) * TimesMilkedMult ))) * MaidBoobPerLvl

Apologies Ed - In this I was completely wrong - I just tested it and it works.  I've thought for a long time that it didn't.  At some point either I didn't have things set up right, or the increase per level global was set so small that I couldn't notice it.  One way or the other, I'm wrong.

Any chance of having the global increase per milk slider max out higher than .5?

3 hours ago, km4387 said:

Any chance of having the global increase per milk slider max out higher than .5?

why would you need that?  2milk*0.5=1 => 100%, already double base breast size increase, game can barely handle 300% increase

7 hours ago, Ed86 said:

why would you need that?  2milk*0.5=1 => 100%, already double base breast size increase, game can barely handle 300% increase

Because I like it that way - but that's fine, I'll just do it in the debug milk maid menu like I have been.  My maid has been up to 1400% and saw no performance decrease with SMP.  But not everyone's rig is the same, I get that. No big deal.

Edit: Also, I make my default maids and PC small breasted - nearly flat, 0 weight.  My 1400% is probably not the same as your 1400%.  But on the other hand I also use ABBA and Fertility mode (with breast increase set to .1), so it's actually been greater than 1400% at times.  But again, they don't fill the screen or hit the floor - or even the waist.  It's just how I like to do it.

That's the thing about us users - we may not use your mod the way you do, or even how you might anticipate.  But its your mod, your way.  I'm totally fine with that.

Edited by km4387
On 8/27/2021 at 9:15 PM, Galactase said:

Holding down whatever button you have set as your notification button (That tells you how much milk your character has) will allow you to milk yourself. This is the same as what happens without the milking cuirass, but with the cuirass on you collect the milk as opposed to just letting it out onto the floor.

Okay so I didn't see another response for this, so I'm just gonna ask based off this reply, but holding down the button (or holding the shift buttons at the same time) is NOT releasing milk. With or without the cuirass. I also am not reducing milk when I ask someone to do it during dialogue (it starts a sexlab breastfeeding scene, but my milk levels don't go down) Is there something else I'm missing? I have 3.95/4 milk amount.
EDIT: If it matters, I got pregnant in order to start the milk production?

Edited by MakaThorns
On 9/25/2021 at 5:53 AM, Squeam1 said:

This question has prpbably been asked 1000 times but my pc breast doesnt scale without armor. Im using slif and 3bbb.
Any possible solution?

Your naked pc body is also an armor, so you have to rebuild that in bodyslide as well.

15 hours ago, MakaThorns said:

Okay so I didn't see another response for this, so I'm just gonna ask based off this reply, but holding down the button (or holding the shift buttons at the same time) is NOT releasing milk. With or without the cuirass. I also am not reducing milk when I ask someone to do it during dialogue (it starts a sexlab breastfeeding scene, but my milk levels don't go down) Is there something else I'm missing? I have 3.95/4 milk amount.
EDIT: If it matters, I got pregnant in order to start the milk production?

When you use dialogue for the sexlab breastfeeding scene, are they sucking on you? Sometimes sexlab gets confused and has me suck on them (even though I'm the one that needed to be milked) and so my milk levels wont go down.

And sometimes mods won't function if the character is below a certain height, so if your character is too short then they might be getting blacklisted from stuff. 

I use hentai pregancy and I believe they give me a separate milking spell to milk myself ( hentai pregnancy also produces a different milk than MME provides.) You could try seeing if your pregnancy mod has its own milking spell, then try to milk yourself the MME way and see if it works. (you might have 2 kinds of milk inside you.)