On 8/11/2021 at 5:29 PM, 777sage said:

Hey, I am thinking of adding support for MME in my Deadly Drain Enhanced mod. I have been checking out the source code but not sure where to start in a manner that is efficient. So lets say I want to update a specific milk maid's lactacid capacity under certain conditions. Which methods would you recommend I hit?

im not sure its possible

i guess you need to change 

MME_Storage.psc
float function getLactacidMaximum(actor akActor) global
    return (StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(akActor, "MME.MilkMaid.Level") + 2) / 2 + 4
endfunction

On 8/13/2021 at 3:34 AM, Ed86 said:

im not sure its possible

i guess you need to change 

MME_Storage.psc
float function getLactacidMaximum(actor akActor) global
    return (StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(akActor, "MME.MilkMaid.Level") + 2) / 2 + 4
endfunction

I understand, I went back re-read what I asked and realized I didnt ask the question correctly. Would it be possible to change a milk maids current lactacid amount via a function within MME? Lets say after an event a milk maid could receive 0.20 lactacid. Would that be possible? I realized that capacity was the wrong word.

5 hours ago, 777sage said:

I understand, I went back re-read what I asked and realized I didnt ask the question correctly. Would it be possible to change a milk maids current lactacid amount via a function within MME? Lets say after an event a milk maid could receive 0.20 lactacid. Would that be possible? I realized that capacity was the wrong word.

yes MME_Storage has functions for that

21 hours ago, Ed86 said:

yes MME_Storage has functions for that

Awesome!

By the way, the function that controls the active milking of a milk maid. Particularly during breast feeding animations, I am thinking of allowing a succubus milk maid (via deadly drain) to feed an NPC such that each unit of milk fed heals the actor she is breastfeeding.

I can infer that MME_Storage plays a role here, but Im thinking there is another function elsewhere, or an event, that can be used to steer this behavior since the timings in MCM can effect the speed of milking.

On 8/20/2021 at 5:44 AM, 777sage said:

Awesome!

By the way, the function that controls the active milking of a milk maid. Particularly during breast feeding animations, I am thinking of allowing a succubus milk maid (via deadly drain) to feed an NPC such that each unit of milk fed heals the actor she is breastfeeding.

I can infer that MME_Storage plays a role here, but Im thinking there is another function elsewhere, or an event, that can be used to steer this behavior since the timings in MCM can effect the speed of milking.

well in your case i guess you need to run your own "milking" script that would do your stuff and
check

float function getMilkCurrent(actor akActor) global
and then change it 

function changeMilkCurrent(actor akActor, float Delta, bool enforceMaxValue) global

Hi, my character has a breast weight (per the effects tooltip) of -550, which increases my carry weight by 550. Any idea what could have caused this? My thoughts are it's something to do with the DD "breast node management" setting or something to do with Devious Training as that is a relatively new mod for me. I first noticed it after a stay in Prison Overhaul Project's prison - saves from before then (~a few game days before) have the normal weight.

mod list (warning: wall of mods):

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+ES DDI Patch
+ED DDI Patch
+Estrus Spider
+Estrus Dwemer
+Estrus Chaurus V
-EstrusAddonVer112
+SexLabArousedSSELoose
+Amazing Follower Tweaks
+656987009_SanguinesDebaucheryEnhancedSEResources
+The Joy of Perspective
+ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_6_Full_optimized
+FNIS_OUTPUT
+291616586_SexLabHormonesSE
+SLSO_Hormones
+SLSO FHU
+Fill Her Up Baka Edition English SE
+ZAZpatch
+Opt. 1 - Wider MCM Menu for SkyUI
+FNIS_LOG
+FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6
+Serial Strip
+BethINI Standalone Version-4875-3-5-1593829244
+ZAZ Resource Patch
+ZaZ Animation Pack
+Zaz BRE Patch
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
+NYINEGY-makeup
+SkyUI_5_2_SE
+SL Defeat SSE
+SL_Advanced_Cum_Stages_v
+MilkySLAL
+SLAL Animations by Leito v1.6
+Milk Mod Economy Scaling
+Dripping when aroused
+ElfMeetOrc
+dvmb_
+Creature Framework
+DDE
+SLSO SexistGuards v
+SlaveTatsSE
+SexLab Sanguine
+Mfg Fix
+Milk Mod Economy
+1990519787_SexLabParasitesCBBESEand
+1420278612_SexLabParasitesSE
+1108747828_SexLabStoriesDeviousSE
+198253560_SexLabStoriesSE
+SexistGuards v
+Schlongs of Skyrim SE
+SexLab Dialogues
+Deviously Cursed Loot
+JContainers SE
+SlaveTats-whore
+DocClox-civilwar
+PapyrusUtil SE - Scripting Utility Functions
+SLSO SexLabUtil
+Honed Metal 1.21 Hotfix
+vampy_tats
+Papyrus Extender SSE - 4.4.2
+Schlongs of Skyrim SE HDT-SMP files
+Expressions for SL SE
+Psyche Animations 1.1.6
+SlaveTats-property
+SlaveTats-sm
+SLAL NibblesAnims
+AndroolSub
+AndroolSlut
+AndroolPetPlay
+Interactive BDSM SE v
+UIExtensions
+SlaveTats-submissive
+SlaveTats-symbols
-B3lisario-stockings
+rapeTattoos_v
-SlaveTats-petplay
+SUM
+RaceMenu Special Edition
+Super Fast Get Up Animation
+DogmaMods-SE
+MYSLALPACK v12.0
+SLAL_SE
+Slavetats
-SlaveTats-anal
-SlaveTats-brat
-SlaveTats-criminal
+SlaveTats-dominant
+SlaveTats-draconic
+SlaveTats-makeup
+SlaveTats-scrawl
+SlaveTats-slut
+SlaveTats-zoo
+MoreNastyCritters_v
+(Part 1) Engine Fixes
+SexLab Adventures SE v
+fadeTattoos_v
+Fuz Ro D'oh
+Milk Mod Economy SE Assets
+Honed Metal SSE Updated
+ConsoleUtilSSE
+SexLab Separate Orgasm
+SlaveTatsEventsBridge
+Devious Devices
+Devious Captures SE v
+Devious Training Textures
+Devious Training Mayhem
+Devious Training Martyr
+Devious Training Core
+SexLabFrameworkSE_v
+Doomsman
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio
+HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97
+HentaiCreatures_MNCv
+Spank That Ass
+SLSO DeviousCaptures
+SexLab Inflation Framework
+SkyUI SE - Flashing Savegames Fix
+NotificationLogSSE
+Babo C
+Babo H
+SL Kidnapped Redux
+BakaFactory Animated Beasts Cocks
+SexLab_Shrines Aroused
+SexLab_Shrines
+SLAL FunnyBizPack CB_
+CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions
+pamaInteractiveBeatup_SSE_ConversionFiles
+pamaInteractiveBeatup_V_
+Address Library SKSE AIO
+Rutah-nordic
+Rutah-art
+TSS5062-sperm
+Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
+Joomla
+FallrimTools 4.3.2-5031-4-3-2-1568938505
+POP
+FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
+CBBE 3BA
+Breakable Equipment System
+Billyy's SLAL Animations 4.7
+Simple Slavery Plus Plus
+TSS5062-sperm-heavy
+Deviously Helpless SE v
*DLC: Dawnguard
*DLC: Dragonborn
*DLC: HearthFires

who knows
        ;breassize debuff 7D36A
        numEffects = (MME_Spells_Buffs.GetAt(0) as Spell).GetNumEffects()
        effectCount = 0
        while (effectCount < numEffects)
            (MME_Spells_Buffs.GetAt(0) as Spell).SetNthEffectMagnitude(effectCount, BreastRows * Math.pow( 2, BreastsSize_Node) * (1+ akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetWeight()/100))
            effectCount = effectCount + 1
        endwhile

most probable issue is negative BreastsSize_Node and who knows what mod changes that

or maybe one of the "fixes" mod fixing weight so character wont be immobilized

On 8/18/2021 at 12:28 PM, ayox said:

so.. could someone please explain to me how the milking cuirass works?

Holding down whatever button you have set as your notification button (That tells you how much milk your character has) will allow you to milk yourself. This is the same as what happens without the milking cuirass, but with the cuirass on you collect the milk as opposed to just letting it out onto the floor.

Edited by Galactase

Visible breast size increase doesn't seem to be applied except when on a milking machine. The milk dripping effect is also misplaced: it seems to drip from about where the nipples would be if they were the size shown on the milking machine. Breast weight effect is showing as 7 pounds, up from 2 at character creation. SLIF shows a ~2.6 modifier for breast scaling, but Update Actor does nothing; Reset Actor just gives me big head mode. I think? I got my size increases via Sexlab Parasites tentacle armor, for what it's worth.

EDIT: nevermind, I think I fixed it by unchecking "Shape change override" in Sexlab Hormones. Or at least there doesn't seem to be a discrepancy on the drip effect, breast weight is back down to 2, and SLIF shows 1.0 again. Will update if future inflation works/doesn't work.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

ScreenShot2.thumb.png.5ba99376f910c8a5a59692e6985e03aa.pngScreenShot3.thumb.png.3c25e1e0bef92d96669037501036468d.png

Edited by craphole
28 minutes ago, craphole said:

Visible breast size increase doesn't seem to be applied except when on a milking machine. The milk dripping effect is also misplaced: it seems to drip from about where the nipples would be if they were the size shown on the milking machine. Breast weight effect is showing as 7 pounds, up from 2 at character creation. SLIF shows a ~2.6 modifier for breast scaling, but Update Actor does nothing; Reset Actor just gives me big head mode. I think? I got my size increases via Sexlab Parasites tentacle armor, for what it's worth.

EDIT: nevermind, I think I fixed it by unchecking "Shape change override" in Sexlab Hormones. Or at least there doesn't seem to be a discrepancy on the drip effect, breast weight is back down to 2, and SLIF shows 1.0 again. Will update if future inflation works/doesn't work.

Screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot2.thumb.png.5ba99376f910c8a5a59692e6985e03aa.pngScreenShot3.thumb.png.3c25e1e0bef92d96669037501036468d.png

What body she have?  like cbbe 3bbb?

You build body ok in body slide? 

You build milking cuirass ok in body slide?

I've had the boobs not track the milking cuirass and clothes before and I had to re-download racemenu.  Just a thought.

Body morphing hard to get right

17 hours ago, leesjig said:

What body she have?  like cbbe 3bbb?

You build body ok in body slide? 

You build milking cuirass ok in body slide?

I've had the boobs not track the milking cuirass and clothes before and I had to re-download racemenu.  Just a thought.

Body morphing hard to get right

3BBB yeah, bodyslide builds !everything with no problems. I'll try redownloading racemenu!

EDIT: I double checked and apparently I downloaded but never installed the bodyslide resources so I never built the milking cuirass! Thanks for the clue. Still need to see if it works though.

EDIT2: It's fixed! Not sure what fixed it but it works so who cares~ Milk dribble effect is still kinda in the wrong spot but that's minor.

Spoiler

ScreenShot5.thumb.png.6646ad3f5d8537a8d0ed1ced93d77700.png

Edited by craphole
1 hour ago, craphole said:

3BBB yeah, bodyslide builds !everything with no problems. I'll try redownloading racemenu!

EDIT: I double checked and apparently I downloaded but never installed the bodyslide resources so I never built the milking cuirass! Thanks for the clue. Still need to see if it works though.

Yeah in bodyslide the MME_MilkCuirass likes to hide in the unassigned group under filter by group section.  Hopefully works for ya after you build the cuirass.

Just noting:  If you do something drastic like updating ver. of body or redownloading mods affecting body and/or morph/scaling...to be on safe side go back to body slide to rebuild everything,

Edited by leesjig

hi i got the Breasts mgef on a male char and i am trying to delete it with console commands but idk the id for it and when i look with the help command i can only see the bottom which shows well milked breasts so idk how to find it can someone please tell me the last part of the id i can find the first 2 numbers

At first, breast inflation did not work at all, then I downloaded Bodymorph setting (003_CBBE_SE_TulliusVER.json), it solved the problem! But, it is displayed incorrectly, it is noticeable when you try to put on clothes, and they tell you that your breasts are too big. And also the effect of milk flowing out at a great distance from the nipples. What could be the problem? How to fix it? The body is CBBE 3BA (3BBB).

Без имени-1.jpg

3 hours ago, bubbledope said:

At first, breast inflation did not work at all, then I downloaded Bodymorph setting (003_CBBE_SE_TulliusVER.json), it solved the problem! But, it is displayed incorrectly, it is noticeable when you try to put on clothes, and they tell you that your breasts are too big. And also the effect of milk flowing out at a great distance from the nipples. What could be the problem? How to fix it? The body is CBBE 3BA (3BBB).

Без имени-1.jpg

Looks like you need to go into body slide and rebuild all clothes, armor maybe.  If you see issues with other things that go on the body, just rebuild everything.  Did you update 3bbb to the latest ver.  2.06?  When you do update, you'll need to rebuild everything including body.  Once body is rebuilt and all thing you are putting on the body...clothes, armor and body should match up... 

Just saying for best results, clothes and armor you put on her need to be converted to 3bbb also.

Edited by leesjig
23 hours ago, Bystander01 said:

I tried once, won't work for several reasons/not worth the trouble

another solution would be to make the Armor slot the extra rows replaces into one of the extra Armor slots or make it so two things happen when you put Armor:

1 the boobs unequip and you gain a debuff of some kind akin to pain from a tight corset 

2. when you remove your Armor to be naked you gain a buff labelled "let the girls fly" with the opposite effect. OR for humour same name & debuff removal but it causes an extra powerful fus ro dah along with the sound fx of a button pinging off