On 9/30/2021 at 4:17 PM, rb888 said:

It's been while Since I try the mod again. Is 8 Breast made into BHUNP yet? And someone can do one? Or make them special sliders for each breast in the tools?

Not sure if anyone has made a version for BHUNP yet, hopefully, someone has and will be willing / able to share it. Give it a few days, and if after then, no one has replied with a helpful answer (unlike the like guy who replied.. just ignore that guy.. most people here are helpful and more considerate than that), then I would suggest posting a new topic in the support section, or seeing if a BHUNP conversion thread already exists (don't know off the top of my head if there is one).

good luck !

5 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

Not sure if anyone has made a version for BHUNP yet, hopefully, someone has and will be willing / able to share it. Give it a few days, and if after then, no one has replied with a helpful answer (unlike the like guy who replied.. just ignore that guy.. most people here are helpful and more considerate than that), then I would suggest posting a new topic in the support section, or seeing if a BHUNP conversion thread already exists (don't know off the top of my head if there is one).

good luck !

You know the basics of asking for a favor are "please" and "thank you". Don't expect a nice answer if you don't ask nicely

On 9/30/2021 at 1:17 PM, rb888 said:

It's been while Since I try the mod again. Is 8 Breast made into BHUNP yet? And someone can do one? Or make them special sliders for each breast in the tools?

You can create a multi breast body by duplicating the body reference and lowering the breast height so that the breasts are lower. Stack a few bodies like that together and you end up with multi breasts that scale with growth mods while also working with bodyslide.

I have come so close to getting this mod to work with BHUNP but I've run into one last hiccup. The morphs only work when wearing the milking cuirass. Any ideas as to how I get them to work all the time? 

I'm currently using:

BHUNP

MME assets and scripts (bodyscaling bodymorph does nothing, and the bodyslide files make the morphs not work at all)

MME config menu (list of morphs being used: BreatsSH, BreastsSSH, and DoubleMelon)

SLIF

Am I just being a moron and missing something here?

SkyrimSE 2021-10-08 23-01-47.png

SkyrimSE 2021-10-08 23-02-03.png

9 hours ago, SomeDude217 said:

I have come so close to getting this mod to work with BHUNP but I've run into one last hiccup. The morphs only work when wearing the milking cuirass. Any ideas as to how I get them to work all the time? 

I'm currently using:

BHUNP

MME assets and scripts (bodyscaling bodymorph does nothing, and the bodyslide files make the morphs not work at all)

MME config menu (list of morphs being used: BreatsSH, BreastsSSH, and DoubleMelon)

SLIF

Am I just being a moron and missing something here?

SkyrimSE 2021-10-08 23-01-47.png

SkyrimSE 2021-10-08 23-02-03.png

Did you check "build morphs" in bodyslide ?

Is the crafted milking cuirass broken? I have all the prerequisites, along with CBBE 3BA and 3BA for MME, but the cuirass doesn't drain milk. I get a notice saying the suction cups are attached but nothing happens. I also have like 30 lactacid in my inventory.

The milking stations work fine, but the dildo still activates despite having "fucking machine" disabled in MCM.

I also can't get the multibreast bodies to show up in-game.

Edited by Slicky
47 minutes ago, Slicky said:

Is the crafted milking cuirass broken? I have all the prerequisites, along with CBBE 3BA and 3BA for MME, but the cuirass doesn't drain milk. I get a notice saying the suction cups are attached but nothing happens. I also have like 30 lactacid in my inventory.

You need to use the "milk self" spell along with the cuirass for it to work

47 minutes ago, Slicky said:

I also can't get the multibreast bodies to show up in-game.

Elaborate

5 hours ago, Bystander01 said:

You need to use the "milk self" spell along with the cuirass for it to work

I did not get a "milk self" spell.

5 hours ago, Bystander01 said:

Elaborate

I've tried using BodySlide to set a multibreast body as default, and I've also tried setting extra breast row chance to 100 while consuming enough skooma to poison a small nation. I left the chance at 100 afterwards, hoping something would eventually happen.

Edited by Slicky

Followers not using the milking machines

Pretty much original followers will use the machines but followers recruited by mods like aft and mff won't stay in the machines. I order them to use it then when I exit out of the giving order stage or whatever they exit from the machine and don't stay in. If you have any advice or mods that increase the normal follower limit for SE that would be very helpful!

1 hour ago, Slicky said:

extra breast row chance to 100 while consuming enough skooma to poison a small nation. I left the chance at 100 afterwards, hoping something would eventually happen.

Ok so it's a script thing, not a mesh one, just making sure

1 hour ago, Slicky said:

I did not get a "milk self" spell.

I think you can get it in one of the "debug" section of the mcm

2 hours ago, hexofishy said:

For some odd reason, my pc isn't leveling up at all. In the overview tab, it says milked this level and overall is 34 and milked to level up is 25 (apprentice difficulty). Any thoughts as to why this might be?

Try manually increasing your Milk Maid level to 1 in the MCM, after that it should work normally.

Hello? I'm in some trouble.

1)When a NPC is pregnant in Hentaipregnancy , this mod can't detect that.   (though you can see it's TRUE in MCM) 

Thanks, I've solved this?

aa71a580113bca07.png

2)After I made my follower a milkmaid, and even gave her another  lactacid, her level remains 0.  (Don't mind the lactacid, I didn't shoot in time)

0978766a30312830.png

3)I tried to give  her enlargebreast potion in dialogue, but her tits didn't change at all.  (But in Debug Milk Maid you can adjust it and see the difference)

1380594b9bebc182.png

At first, I thought it's just a bug, but so many unusual things make me wonder if I have any installation problems.

Sorry for bothering, but I've tried my best to search for the solution, somebody can help me?

Edited by Mr.Grajill
3 hours ago, Mr.Grajill said:

)After I ma

All the milkmaids start at level 0 i think ? You'll need to milk her X amount of times before she levels up

3 hours ago, Mr.Grajill said:

her enlargebreast potion in dialogue, but her tits did

Could be several things, did you build your body with morphs enabled ?

2 hours ago, Bystander01 said:

All the milkmaids start at level 0 i think ? You'll need to milk her X amount of times before she levels up

Could be several things, did you build your body with morphs enabled ?

Thanks friend, I've solved the problem 1 on my own, and if you are right, then we have solved problem 2 . But what about 3 ? I don't understand how this potion works...I fed my follower and nothing happened, even I waited for days.

1 hour ago, Mr.Grajill said:

Thanks friend, I've solved the problem 1 on my own, and if you are right, then we have solved problem 2 . But what about 3 ? I don't understand how this potion works...I fed my follower and nothing happened, even I waited for days.

it triggers on sleep