21 hours ago, leesjig said:

Looks like you need to go into body slide and rebuild all clothes, armor maybe.  If you see issues with other things that go on the body, just rebuild everything.  Did you update 3bbb to the latest ver.  2.06?  When you do update, you'll need to rebuild everything including body.  Once body is rebuilt and all thing you are putting on the body...clothes, armor and body should match up... 

Just saying for best results, clothes and armor you put on her need to be converted to 3bbb also.

I have CBBE 3BA (3BBB)-30174-2-06-1617621260, meshes and morphs are built, I tend to think that the problem is in the SLIF or MME, because the animated milk effect, which cannot be built in Bodyslide, is also displayed incorrectly. But it's quite possible that I'm talking nonsense, because I don't understand it very well...

15 hours ago, bubbledope said:

I have CBBE 3BA (3BBB)-30174-2-06-1617621260, meshes and morphs are built, I tend to think that the problem is in the SLIF or MME, because the animated milk effect, which cannot be built in Bodyslide, is also displayed incorrectly. But it's quite possible that I'm talking nonsense, because I don't understand it very well...

You can't fix the milk leak effect when you're scaling breast. From your screenshots it really looks like a problem with how you built CBBE 3BBB amazing body. I am pretty sure its not MME or SLIF due to the fact that you made scaling work. If rebuilding didn't work you might wanna downgrade to the normal CBBE that can work without SLIF. If you still see issues you may need a clean install or its really a problem with how you built your outfits in bodyslide. You might also wanna make sure XP32skeleton isn't overwritten.

17 hours ago, bubbledope said:

animated milk effect, which cannot be built in Bodyslide, is also displayed incorrectly. But it's quite possible that I'm talking nonsense, because I don't understand it very well...

you cant scale animated effect

Really fun mod. Works like a charm. I am currently playing without healing potions and healing spells and without hp regeneration. Milk is the only way to heal. Quite challenging and fun so far.
Two questions/suggestions:
- Is there a way to bypass the bottle production and directly drink from the breasts? 
- any plans on adding more breastfeeding animations? 

10 hours ago, Skypo said:

Really fun mod. Works like a charm. I am currently playing without healing potions and healing spells and without hp regeneration. Milk is the only way to heal. Quite challenging and fun so far.
Two questions/suggestions:
- Is there a way to bypass the bottle production and directly drink from the breasts? 
- any plans on adding more breastfeeding animations? 

i dont remember but i think breast feeding dialogue was feeding milk

-no, idk how to animate and dont plan to learn in this life

On 8/27/2021 at 10:23 PM, craphole said:

Visible breast size increase doesn't seem to be applied except when on a milking machine. The milk dripping effect is also misplaced: it seems to drip from about where the nipples would be if they were the size shown on the milking machine. Breast weight effect is showing as 7 pounds, up from 2 at character creation. SLIF shows a ~2.6 modifier for breast scaling, but Update Actor does nothing; Reset Actor just gives me big head mode. I think? I got my size increases via Sexlab Parasites tentacle armor, for what it's worth.

EDIT: nevermind, I think I fixed it by unchecking "Shape change override" in Sexlab Hormones. Or at least there doesn't seem to be a discrepancy on the drip effect, breast weight is back down to 2, and SLIF shows 1.0 again. Will update if future inflation works/doesn't work.

I have been going absolutely crazy trying to figure out why breasts weren't increasing, thank you!

1 minute ago, venus_hub said:

Hello! I love this mod so much and I'm having so much fun playing it the only question I have is how do I create my own milkpumps? I have campfire and Heathfire installed and can't seem to figure out how to create my own

first tanning rack you come to...you'll see.

what did i missed? I need to download all those fan-contributed mods.

make milker plans and build milker in forge. if made, just click in in your misc folder and deploy it with campfire addon.

be careful tho, you MUST have campfire installed. 

6 hours ago, venus_hub said:

Hello! I love this mod so much and I'm having so much fun playing it the only question I have is how do I create my own milkpumps? I have campfire and Heathfire installed and can't seem to figure out how to create my own

2 hours ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

what did i missed? I need to download all those fan-contributed mods.

make milker plans and build milker in forge. if made, just click in in your misc folder and deploy it with campfire addon.

be careful tho, you MUST have campfire installed. 

Thanks though now the problem comes in, whenever I install campfire my game freaks, any suggestions? Papyrus becomes unistalled and I get menu errors out the ass

3 hours ago, venus_hub said:

Thanks though now the problem comes in, whenever I install campfire my game freaks, any suggestions? Papyrus becomes unistalled and I get menu errors out the ass

I suppose you have installed papirus util as mod or as a part of SL, if yes just unpack campfire archive, delete from \SKSE\Plugins PapirusUtil.dll repack and reinstall. Campfire comes with own old papirus util. Or, IDK what modmanager you use, but there should be option to hide or somehow disable that dll in campfire.

41 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

T Posing = didnt run fnis

I found the issue. Fearing that it wouldn't work, I tried to download SoulGemOven 3 from the Legendary side of things, and I think the 2 mods collided, and only by removing Soul Gem Oven 3 was I able to finally get the models to work. Or something finally clicked and the T posing stopped. Either way, sorry for bothering you about it.

5 hours ago, boilermanboy said:

Has anyone been able to get MME + BAC + SLIF to run properly? I cant seem to get either to be found on SLIF, im using 3BBB and tried using all the guides for it. Could anyone share their experiences on this? Maybe share your settings on SLIF?

Works fine make sure you have SLIF bodymorph for 3bbb. If you're using things like ABBA or milk addict disable them and reinstall SLIF

9 hours ago, boilermanboy said:

Has anyone been able to get MME + BAC + SLIF to run properly? I cant seem to get either to be found on SLIF, im using 3BBB and tried using all the guides for it. Could anyone share their experiences on this? Maybe share your settings on SLIF?

If using cbbe se 3bbb, go ahead and update 3bbb to ver 2.xx, if have great.  then download this 3bbb patch for slif then follow his setup for slif.  for me its been working fine.

On 8/29/2021 at 2:52 PM, YojimboRatchet said:

Seeing many posts about 3BBB and the breast rows / cuirass. i found this file i have from "most likely" this thread somewhere that was posted a while ago. maybe it will help. It's the bodyslide files for those.

@Ed86

Maybe it can be added to the downloads page ?

3BA for MME.zip 49.84 MB · 55 downloads

Has the Vag texture been fixed for this version?

My characters one has this bluish missing texture color with these.

Maybe my 3BBB is just out of date.

1 hour ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

Has the Vag texture been fixed for this version?

My characters one has this bluish missing texture color with these.

Maybe my 3BBB is just out of date.

That's my file heh

I'd suggest you to check your 3BBB version since it seems you're missing a texture, if not, check the texture path used by the vag in the files

How do I get breast scaling to of MME  to work with BHUNP body? I've tried numerous fixes and patches from all over LoversLab and support discord but nothing seems to work unfortunately for me :(

I even tried using SexLab Inflation Framework to get it to work but I just can't see any breast scaling. Normal morphs work fine so yes, I have built my body with Body Morphs in BodySlide correctly.

On 9/6/2021 at 12:43 PM, leesjig said:

If using cbbe se 3bbb, go ahead and update 3bbb to ver 2.xx, if have great.  then download this 3bbb patch for slif then follow his setup for slif.  for me its been working fine.

So I tried this, but SLIF doesnt recognize MME at all. Is there a patch out there for the SLIF SE Beta? Or should I try using LE edition?