11 hours ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

maybe lower the milking time from 5 sec default to 1 sec? or did you merged those many plugins into one?

perhaps milker scripts were derailed after any shape or form of customization. was your milk mod vanilla? need further details to clarify the possible causations

it's the standard milk mod but I'll check to see about the milker scripts

there doesn't seem to be any files over writing the milker scripts after I checked

Edited by smog1217
10 hours ago, smog1217 said:

it's the standard milk mod but I'll check to see about the milker scripts

there doesn't seem to be any files over writing the milker scripts after I checked

maybe purge entire milk scripts off the save through resaver and restart entire thing, starting from MCM to milkmaid levels.

cuz i really have no idea why milkers wont commence milking tho. Or perhaps run FNIS again after deleting creature anims too?

20 minutes ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

it definitely works if you install additional Bodymorph MCM patch.

also there is BHUNP Milker bodymorph released for both LE and SE. install it and it will work fine.

Thank you for your reply!

Is the Bodymorph MCM patch the "Mil-Mod-Economy-Bodyscaling-Bodymorph.7z" file in the downloads pop-up, or do I need to go somewhere else to find it?

Is this BHUNP Milker bodymorph?

Edited by TheDragoness
Accidently bolded a bit of text
12 hours ago, TheDragoness said:

Thank you for your reply!

Is the Bodymorph MCM patch the "Mil-Mod-Economy-Bodyscaling-Bodymorph.7z" file in the downloads pop-up, or do I need to go somewhere else to find it?

Is this BHUNP Milker bodymorph?

exactly. use it well. kudos on milk mod journey.

I'm having a strange issue where I have feeding and forced feeding enabled in the MCM but whenever I try to use the milk pumps in Whiterun, the feeding never happens and instead it immediately starts the milking and fucking machine. Has anyone had this issue or know what might be causing it?

Is it possible to also turn off the Sexlab orgasm hook for leaking breasts or is that no longer an option?

On 7/1/2021 at 2:39 AM, Azure1873 said:

I'm having a strange issue where I have feeding and forced feeding enabled in the MCM but whenever I try to use the milk pumps in Whiterun, the feeding never happens and instead it immediately starts the milking and fucking machine. Has anyone had this issue or know what might be causing it?

Is it possible to also turn off the Sexlab orgasm hook for leaking breasts or is that no longer an option?

definitely scripts been haywired. happens frequently because MME is such heavy mod to satisfy the fringe fetish, which is lactation.

maybe run Resaver on your save file and restart the configuration? or i can ask OP for specific scripts that should be purged since wiping out entire progress is quite reckless maneuver. 

Sorry i couldnt really help you specifically. Myself being new to whole script monkey job as well, still hope my personal band-aid advice helps.

On 7/3/2021 at 10:34 AM, 4nchorage Pingas said:

definitely scripts been haywired. happens frequently because MME is such heavy mod to satisfy the fringe fetish, which is lactation.

maybe run Resaver on your save file and restart the configuration? or i can ask OP for specific scripts that should be purged since wiping out entire progress is quite reckless maneuver. 

Sorry i couldnt really help you specifically. Myself being new to whole script monkey job as well, still hope my personal band-aid advice helps.

or maybe its because someone doesnt have lactacid or didnt enable free feeding

2 hours ago, Ensom said:

Total overhaul? Very interesting, what have you changed?

merging entire lineup of mme plugins actually. sorry if i implied much further advancement...

script rewiring was changing pex files that require milkmodnew.esp formlist into my merged esp name. it works after many trials and errors.

I am repeatedly getting this message:

[SD] getDeviousKeywordByString: Unknown generic keyword: SprigganRoot

during playing and also twice after intercourse.

First I thought it is a script from Sangune's Debauchery, but it also appears wthout that mod. I found out that MME has a script "MME_CheckForSpriggan".

Could that be the source of this message?

I would like to know what is wront or missing here about that Keyword, or if something is too old... Any idea?

Tl;Dr : Does someone know how to remove the bodymorph limit, while keeping the scale based on milk amount/level ?

EDIT : solved, with the help of the below post

Hi, first of all thanks for the wonderful mod !

I have encountered a problem, and despite some answers being already present in the topic, I still can't resolve the problem. 

The issue is that the size of my breasts is maxed out, eventho I set no limit in the mcm. More weird : the bigger the limit, the smaller my breasts are. If I understood well, this is because bodymorph max is 1.0 no matter what. I'm entirely new to modding, so I really don't understand much, sadly ^^'

On 3/10/2020 at 2:24 AM, venomr said:

My breasts seem to grow bigger and bigger with each milk poll. I'm not sure if there's a limit since it gets to the point where my characters breasts clip through the floor and I can't really comprehend how much more they're growing.

Your maid might have some sort of soft cap engaged depending on when you activated the unlimited max size option in the MCM for milk mod economy. Might have to console disable/enable, or debug the maid or something to get things right with her again. Or maybe give SLIF full control of the breasts, we could try that.

Go into the SLIF mcm and choose bodymorphs in the main left list. On the bodymorphs menu, change the category to "niooveride" and set all the values to 0%. Then change the Category to "percentages" and play with the sliders. These will become the values that increase whenever there's a milk poll event. They go up to 1000. 

I'm not sure what the other categories do. I set my "minimum" to 1 and my "maximum" to 100. I also changed my "steps" to 5. (higher steps seemed to make the growth smoother but I  liked the small jolts of 5 step, a sort of "inch by inch" pulsing growth when SLIFis set for "Incrimental" instead of "instant" growth. In the "reverse scaling" category I checked the box for "breast height" so that my breasts would slide further down the torso as they grew.

Also in the SLIF left side menu there's something called "values and sliders." Find the actor you want (you could target them with the N key if they aren't showing up) change the modus to "multiplier" and if you mess with the "npc l breast" and "npc r breast" values, the breasts can become huge. The values for one of my characters was set high (probably when I was randomly poking around in the settings trying to see what they did.) I didn't understand why one characters breasts were so much larger than all the others despite having holding similar milk amounts. Then I found that setting.

I've looked in SLIF and tried the cited post (above) to unlock the situation. I manage to get far passed the bodymorph max using the percentage sliders, but not using the MME scaling :/ I have tried to "cheat" by modifying the values in the "values and sliders" tab, and the weird thing is that only the butt looks like affected by the changement, and the breast looks like remaining max out. The only way I can bypass the limit is by using the percentage sliders.

Thanks a lot, and congrat' for the awesome mod !

Edited by Wild Trout
18 hours ago, Wild Trout said:

Tl;Dr : Does someone know how to remove the bodymorph limit, while keeping the scale based on milk amount/level ?

Hi, first of all thanks for the wonderful mod !

I have encountered a problem, and despite some answers being already present in the topic, I still can't resolve the problem. 

The issue is that the size of my breasts is maxed out, eventho I set no limit in the mcm. More weird : the bigger the limit, the smaller my breasts are. If I understood well, this is because bodymorph max is 1.0 no matter what. I'm entirely new to modding, so I really don't understand much, sadly ^^'

I've looked in SLIF and tried the cited post (above) to unlock the situation. I manage to get far passed the bodymorph max using the percentage sliders, but not using the MME scaling :/ I have tried to "cheat" by modifying the values in the "values and sliders" tab, and the weird thing is that only the butt looks like affected by the changement, and the breast looks like remaining max out. The only way I can bypass the limit is by using the percentage sliders.

Thanks a lot, and congrat' for the awesome mod !

Do you have any pregnancy mods enabled? Maybe they have a size limit active that interferes with Milk Mod Economy's size limit. ( I use hentai pregnancy so I disable that mods breast scaling.)

Also have you tried this mod by the user "wm46" ?  It's in post 781 of this topic

For testing purposed, You could fill out the values for lactacid, use the console or "add item menu" to add some to your inventory, then feed them to your character to make sure her breasts grow each time. 

8 hours ago, venomr said:

Do you have any pregnancy mods enabled? Maybe they have a size limit active that interferes with Milk Mod Economy's size limit. ( I use hentai pregnancy so I disable that mods breast scaling.)

Also have you tried this mod by the user "wm46" ?  It's in post 781 of this topic

For testing purposed, You could fill out the values for lactacid, use the console or "add item menu" to add some to your inventory, then feed them to your character to make sure her breasts grow each time. 

I wasn't using the mod you suggested, and that did the trick ! Thanks a lot, you're a lifesaver :) !

On 5/15/2020 at 12:17 PM, wm46 said:

Posting what I consider the final version of the Sexlab Integration Patch:

This mod should work with any body type and any extra bodyslide sliders you have installed. Just open up the menu, type in the morph you want to add into the input box, and press enter. Change the relative amount of the morph with the slider that appears after.

To remove a single morph from your list, just enter in the name again and it will be removed. Optionally, there is a passphrase to remove all (milk and lact) morphs: "ifuckedup" (because I did indeed fuck up many times when making this).

If you are upgrading from my previous, non-MCM patch, remember to unregister all actors from "Milk Mod Economy" in the SLIF menu.

Changelog:

v2.1 - Fixed an issue with lactacid and level morphs not being removed properly after removing them from the morph list.

v2.0 - Split milk morphs and level morphs, you can now assign different morphs to each. Each morph category now gets its own SLIF category so that you can apply the same morphs to each. Added three new commands to the input screen: copyfrommilk, copyfromlact, copyfromlevel. They copy from the category typed and paste it into your currently opened category. Increased the max amount of morphs to 50.

Known Issues:

1. After adding or removing morphs the resulting final morph will always be wrong after the very first change. This is an issue with SLIF where it does not queue unregister and morph commands, so morphs will be removed as they are added on the first time. Changing morph amounts is fine though.

2. The splitting of level and milk morphs for volumetric breast scaling is not perfect, and as you gain large amounts of milk the level share of the morphs will reduce to near zero. As an example: If you have nipple size to increase with level but not with milk, as you gain more milk your nipples will actually shrink back down to normal size when using volumetric scaling.

MME Config Menu v2.1.zip 14.69 kB · 1,014 downloads

This tool is insanely helpful and works like a charm -- but does anyone know how I can preserve the MCM settings for a new save? I use a mix of sliders to achieve the right look and its a bit tedious to re-enter every time. Thanks!

I'm trying to test out a change to how the estrus attack is triggered because it's firing constantly. But when I try to compile milkquest.psc, I get this error:

effcore.psc(311,12): variable _df_global is undefined

Anyone else run into this and figure out a solution? I've compiled enough scripts to know that just because this is the error, it may not be the root cause for the compile failure. But I haven't compiled enough to actually become an expert. I do know I've compiled these scripts before on SE, so I'm not sure why I'm getting a failure now other than the obvious "something changed".

1 hour ago, foreveraloneguy said:

I'm trying to test out a change to how the estrus attack is triggered because it's firing constantly. But when I try to compile milkquest.psc, I get this error:

effcore.psc(311,12): variable _df_global is undefined

Anyone else run into this and figure out a solution? I've compiled enough scripts to know that just because this is the error, it may not be the root cause for the compile failure. But I haven't compiled enough to actually become an expert. I do know I've compiled these scripts before on SE, so I'm not sure why I'm getting a failure now other than the obvious "something changed".

Maybe try grabbing the LE EFF and just extract the source files. That's helped me a few times when the SE mods were newer.

I think I saw somewhere that someone else used a blank psc for the dependent script. I've commented out things I can't resolve before until compiling worked, can't say how safe that or the blank psc would be.