19 hours ago, Cotton0Candy said:

I think I didn't mention this but my MC *is* pregnant through Fertility mode but there doesn't seem to be a compatibility between fertility mode and milk mod *from what I saw* so I was trying to make the menu register that is is pregnant. 

I apologize for the confusion and miswording. 

did you select fm patch during mme instalation?

15 minutes ago, yacky91 said:

Is there a patch for the "SOS - No Futanari Schlong" addon? Or how do I fix it so they're recognized as female with No Futa Schlong? Cause it keeps making everyone a Futa. 

add its name to

SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\MME\sos

Using milk mod economy se. I'm also using Amazons of Skyrim custom race. A lot of times when I milk myself, it milk everything at once. So if a have 40 gallons of milk. I'll only get 18 gallons of weak milk. Then have to reset the mod variables via the mcm. Then after a while it'll corrupt it self again thus making me instant milk, lose milk, and thus restart mod variables via mcm.

9 hours ago, Draego said:

Hello everyone, i just want to ask that is MME working with Current AE version of game or do i downgrade my game to Use MME, It my FAV mod

can anyone help me with this

People, can the mod really work on AE versions?? Because I'm just tired of fighting the mod. I've already re-read what I need to read about 10 times. I have everything, but the animations just don’t work, and I launched both FNIS and Nemezis. But the animations just don't work

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, GhostCTPAX said:

People, can the mod really work on AE versions?? Because I'm just tired of fighting the mod. I've already re-read what I need to read about 10 times. I have everything, but the animations just don’t work, and I launched both FNIS and Nemezis. But the animations just don't work

Without a mod list or some sort of error message, there isn't really a way to tell. Try reinstalling the mod? The scripts most likely you are missing or something could be overwriting it. I know that because Sexlab has that same error with PapyrusUtil of overwriting, but also that the scripts weren't installed properly. 

If you use Vortex, try check the game rules for the scripts, put the scripts after everything, by that when Vortex ask rule, conflict between two mods, you can hit the drop down menu for before or after load. I am just trying at least help in some way, these comments seem to ignore everyone who has issues

Edited by Shreksteam

I got a quick question about how the stories work and I'm in the process of reinstalling Skyrim again. Do the stories in the json always fire off in pairs? Each start story having a matching end story, or is it random?

14 hours ago, blahity said:

I got a quick question about how the stories work and I'm in the process of reinstalling Skyrim again. Do the stories in the json always fire off in pairs? Each start story having a matching end story, or is it random?

dont remember you can search through milkq script

I know this probably won't work but I wanna ask so I don't bother trying with it. Would this work with the "UBE" body? I have 3BA set with that tutorial, and UBE uses 3BA physics but not sure.  

22 hours ago, yacky91 said:

I know this probably won't work but I wanna ask so I don't bother trying with it. Would this work with the "UBE" body? I have 3BA set with that tutorial, and UBE uses 3BA physics but not sure.  

The body needs npc l breast, npc l breast01, npc r breast, and npc r breast01 bones. If it doesn't you will need to edit then recompile MilkQUEST.psc and MME_BodyMod.psc to make the body compatible.

Edited by BlueCoral