Hi! One question: I keep producing milk, am now a bit above 25 despite the MCM sais my limit is at [10] according to level. Why is it going above that limit, do i misunderstand that limit, then what is that [10]? Or is the Milk Addict Mod messing it up here?

5 hours ago, effrenatus said:

Hi! One question: I keep producing milk, am now a bit above 25 despite the MCM sais my limit is at [10] according to level. Why is it going above that limit, do i misunderstand that limit, then what is that [10]? Or is the Milk Addict Mod messing it up here?

It's not a glitch there's a setting to add a level limit and that limit is 10 you likely just don't have that limiter on

12 hours ago, effrenatus said:

normally goin above limit  will just cause most additional milk just leak out

if you have hard limit, then it wont raise above 10

Perhaps I've done a dum dum, but the milking cuirass textures seem to be missing.  In other words, when I put it on most of the body turns invisible.  Also milking stations don't seem to be working for some reason (they are there, they just don't seem to really do anything) and I haven't found lactacid on any merchants even after waiting many days.  The milks do show up though and drinking them gives me lactacid.  I'm using CBBE for the body.  All of the prerequisite mods are there and are SE versions and, yes, I ran FNIS.  I don't know if it is a load order problem somehow or what.  Oh, I should mention that I used Vortex to install.

On 5/28/2021 at 11:00 PM, applesandmayo said:

Is there any way to get MME to recognize slots other than slot 32 as armor sets? I ask because Latex Witch has its milker set to slot 58, and so while MME will say "Milking cups have attached", milk is not collected.

Asked this question a while ago, anyone got any ideas?

Additionally, has anyone found a decent scale setting to allow for volumetric scaling to work nicely? I'd love to have milk maid limit off, or at least like, up to limit of max 50 milks, with continued expansion as I get up to that point. 

Update on my problem:

Problem has been resolved.  It seems I did pull a bit of a dum dum.  I mistook the instructions that said to download the latest assets and scripts to mean download the file with the latest date, but that is not the case and it is my bad for not reading carefully.  However I do recommend perhaps rephrasing those instructions to be more clear that more than just that last script file is needed.

Btw, do I need both the CBBE/bodyslide and bodymorph files or do I choose between those two files?

9 hours ago, Tovoklar said:

Update on my problem:

Problem has been resolved.  It seems I did pull a bit of a dum dum.  I mistook the instructions that said to download the latest assets and scripts to mean download the file with the latest date, but that is not the case and it is my bad for not reading carefully.  However I do recommend perhaps rephrasing those instructions to be more clear that more than just that last script file is needed.

uhh... okay...

For some reason the pumps do not appear in my game. I tried using the placable ones compatable with campfire but it bugged my game out so bad i couldn't open up my inventory when I tried to place a pump.

I have no idea how to fix this. The pumps just don't appear, the stalls do and the places where they are supposed to be appears, but the pumps themselves are missing.

On 7/23/2021 at 8:33 AM, TheDragoness said:

Heyy, can anyone help me with an issue? I'm using BHUNP + the additional Bodymorph MCM patch, and belly inflation is working perfectly - but by boobs won't grow at all. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?

In the "milk mod" mcm, go into the menu called "debug milk maid." 

Make sure the "List Selection" at the very top is set to "maids" and then look for your maid on the drop down menu that says "real name."

After finding your maid, look for the menu item called "increase per milk." ( you have to scroll down a little.)  I'm guessing that you have a negative value here, so change it to something positive and breast scaling should work.

15 hours ago, venomr said:

In the "milk mod" mcm, go into the menu called "debug milk maid." 

Make sure the "List Selection" at the very top is set to "maids" and then look for your maid on the drop down menu that says "real name."

After finding your maid, look for the menu item called "increase per milk." ( you have to scroll down a little.)  I'm guessing that you have a negative value here, so change it to something positive and breast scaling should work.

Thank you for your reply! I'm currently reinstalling my mod list, but I'll try this when I get round to putting MME back on.

for some reason my character isn't producing milk at all, is this a bug or do I need to do something after becoming a milkmaid for it to start producing? i reset myself as a milkmaid before now because my milk production was stuck at 0.67 but before my first milking I seemed to generate normally now it's just busted.

Hey, I am thinking of adding support for MME in my Deadly Drain Enhanced mod. I have been checking out the source code but not sure where to start in a manner that is efficient. So lets say I want to update a specific milk maid's lactacid capacity under certain conditions. Which methods would you recommend I hit?