1 hour ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

just ported Martial Milk addon mod into Special Edition 64 bit port... and now I've merged entire milk mods and their addon counterparts into one single mod. 

The problem is, even with whole script merges, martial milk spells wont empty the breastmilk amount while using spells, so breaking immersion and mods major feature.

So i'm asking for possible insights to solve this script mismatches. I will rewire MaMi scripts to be synced with merged milk mod packages.

I simply lacks the direction, so I am asking for OP about way to reduce milk amount while using milk spells since he is the developer and he knows how scripts work.

no idea what any of that means but you probably want to look in scripts for:

MME.MilkMaid.MilkCount

getMilkCurrent(actor akActor)

setMilkCurrent(actor akActor, float Value, bool enforceMaxValue)

changeMilkCurrent(actor akActor, float Delta, bool enforceMaxValue)

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

no idea what any of that means but you probably want to look in scripts for:

MME.MilkMaid.MilkCount

getMilkCurrent(actor akActor)

setMilkCurrent(actor akActor, float Value, bool enforceMaxValue)

changeMilkCurrent(actor akActor, float Delta, bool enforceMaxValue)

well solved it by excluding Martial Milk off the MME folder. was a problem of lacking original esp so had to sacrifice plugin number.

but now i've figured out milk pumps built by campfire compatibility lacks milking features. campfire plugin works fine, pumps be built with zero ctd, characters go into milkers, whole crouching down to get milked, but milking process dont happen. I've definitely done something wrong regarding whole merge process. So guess its time to be dependent on your advises again.

I used Zmerge and did zedit integrated script relink feature. Milk Addict SE works fine but turns out difficult hurdle was way closer than i've thought.

Your personal recommendations on merging MME esps without screwing up entire stuff? Or I really should look for somebody else who merged esps correctly.

again, sorry about being pesky and seriously inexperienced regarding scripting.

1 hour ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

well solved it by excluding Martial Milk off the MME folder. was a problem of lacking original esp so had to sacrifice plugin number.

but now i've figured out milk pumps built by campfire compatibility lacks milking features. campfire plugin works fine, pumps be built with zero ctd, characters go into milkers, whole crouching down to get milked, but milking process dont happen. I've definitely done something wrong regarding whole merge process. So guess its time to be dependent on your advises again.

I used Zmerge and did zedit integrated script relink feature. Milk Addict SE works fine but turns out difficult hurdle was way closer than i've thought.

Your personal recommendations on merging MME esps without screwing up entire stuff? Or I really should look for somebody else who merged esps correctly.

again, sorry about being pesky and seriously inexperienced regarding scripting.

It's really not a good idea to merge mods with scripts and/or that are depended on by other mods

19 hours ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

have no idea what these things do

dont? you can probably merge all mme esps

19 hours ago, Ed86 said:

have no idea what these things do

dont? you can probably merge all mme esps

merge itself was successful. but the problem is milk pumps wont do the milking.

whole engagement anims are played correctly but milking script are halted and wont proceed. dunno why its happening. 

Probably because i didnt pay enough attention in rewiring those script files... well here's the list of esps ive rewired and where they came from.

original milk mod esps

MilkModNEW

MilkModNEW CF

MilkModNEW Sanbox

MilkModNEW ZaZ Sanbox

had to exclude those milk pump esps cuz of milk pumps being duplicated by my overhaul mods.

and third party bodymorph mod for 3BBB.

MilkMod_Bodymorph_MCM

and Milk Mod Dungeon mod, that is originally LE mod but officially compatible with SE

The Dungeon

with Milk Farm mod that I personally ported into SE. 

Milk Farm

last one, milk addict SE. for sake of SGO3 compatibility. this ones scripts works fine, which is strange.

Milk Addict

these were my choice of merge. and i failed miserably by breaking milk pump milking scripts somehow.

maybe I should exclude 3rd party MME esps? sorry for bothering again but i have absolutely zero clue why its always those milkpumps that are disabled and not working. cuz they worked fine and steady as i gave up on merges and ran every 7 esps on their own.

ps forgot the link of specified addons

Edited by 4nchorage Pingas
forgot the links for 3rd party mme addons

guys how does se version fair in how stable it is in terms of having the mod check a bunch of npcs at once? because i know from experience anytime i tried to simulate a milkfarm in LE with multiple milk maids i was welcomed with a lot of ctds.

Edited by LinksSword

Is there a way to disable the Engorged Breasts debuff? You already get debuff equal to how full your breasts are so it feels a bit much that it suddenly becomes twice as much just because your breasts got full. I'm playing with Requiem where CarryWeight is set to more realistic values, so it actually makes a difference for me.

11 hours ago, Inception said:

Is there a way to disable the Engorged Breasts debuff? You already get debuff equal to how full your breasts are so it feels a bit much that it suddenly becomes twice as much just because your breasts got full. I'm playing with Requiem where CarryWeight is set to more realistic values, so it actually makes a difference for me.

without editing esp/scripts - no

On 6/20/2021 at 8:16 AM, Inception said:

Milk Mod settings (in MCM) and switch "Milk mod (De)Buffs" to disabled. It disables the engorged debuff and something else as well but I myself don't care.

11 minutes ago, Dwnld said:

Milk Mod settings (in MCM) and switch "Milk mod (De)Buffs" to disabled. It disables the engorged debuff and something else as well but I myself don't care.

It disables all debuffs, not just the engorged breasts debuff.

well i am now adjusting 3jiou breastfeeding animations to SLALify it and make it compatible with MME manual feeding scripts.

But ive almost hit 750 anim limit on human anims therefore i must cut on Anim lists by deleting all default anims but 3j breastfeeding ones...

so i have two options.

1.tinker with sexlab and leave only breastfeeding anims

2.delete entire sexlab anims, SLALify 3j motions and tweak MME to be compatible with SLAL breastfeeding tags.

which will be more efficient way of not hitting 750 maximum?

I can't just install 2000 limit extender... or i have to compromise on EngineFixes and risk extra CTDs...

On 6/24/2021 at 12:40 PM, 4nchorage Pingas said:

well i am now adjusting 3jiou breastfeeding animations to SLALify it and make it compatible with MME manual feeding scripts.

But ive almost hit 750 anim limit on human anims therefore i must cut on Anim lists by deleting all default anims but 3j breastfeeding ones...

so i have two options.

1.tinker with sexlab and leave only breastfeeding anims

2.delete entire sexlab anims, SLALify 3j motions and tweak MME to be compatible with SLAL breastfeeding tags.

which will be more efficient way of not hitting 750 maximum?

I can't just install 2000 limit extender... or i have to compromise on EngineFixes and risk extra CTDs...

Delete all animations you don't want in Sexlab and other animation packs. I have done that and saved a lot of animation space that way, meaning I can use all the packs I want at the same time. It requires a lot of tinkering though, and when you start a new game you need to check which animations you actually have. Might also be a good idea to rebuild the behaviour files, but I don't know if it's necessary. I got 100% chance of crash in FNIS anyway, but it's a fake stat. My game doesn't crash on startup.

2 minutes ago, Inception said:

Delete all animations you don't want in Sexlab and other animation packs. I have done that and saved a lot of animation space that way, meaning I can use all the packs I want at the same time. It requires a lot of tinkering though, and when you start a new game you need to check which animations you actually have. Might also be a good idea to rebuild the behaviour files, but I don't know if it's necessary. I got 100% chance of crash in FNIS anyway, but it's a fake stat. My game doesn't crash on startup.

Is there a good guide to how to edit animation packs? I wouldn't mind deleting a bunch of the legacy SL anims, and trimming down the size of some of the packs I have... but I don't know how to start.

14 hours ago, Anunya said:

Is there a good guide to how to edit animation packs? I wouldn't mind deleting a bunch of the legacy SL anims, and trimming down the size of some of the packs I have... but I don't know how to start.

I don't know, but it's not that hard. Look for a txt file called "FNIS_SexLab_List" in meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab (for SexLab framework), open that with notepad and delete the lines of the animations you don't want, then save it. Then run FNIS again. It will give you errors but you can ignore them. If you're still unsure you have to google it.

Edited by Inception
10 minutes ago, Inception said:

I don't know, but it's not that hard. Look for a txt file called "FNIS_SexLab_List" in meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab (for SexLab framework), open that with notepad and delete the lines of the animations you don't want, then save it. Then run FNIS again. It will give you errors but you can ignore them. If you're still unsure you have to google it.

Editing text files in notepad? Excellent. That's one thing I'm reasonably comfortable with. Thanks for the hint (and the explicit path and filename) :)

dont forget to run FNIS for Modders too to ensure your normal FNIS runs correctly.

But my problem is about MME scripts not receiving new SLALified 3j breastfeeding anims correctly. Dunno where should I rig the scripts to ensure things to work correctly.

let me post my SLAL here. download it and please let me know where should i start.

Milk Mod Addon - 3jiou Breastfeeding.zip

I rigged MME scripts to work along with merged ESPs but now SLAL that i forgot a long time ago now bites me in the ass and i need help bad.

54 minutes ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

dont forget to run FNIS for Modders too to ensure your normal FNIS runs correctly.

But my problem is about MME scripts not receiving new SLALified 3j breastfeeding anims correctly. Dunno where should I rig the scripts to ensure things to work correctly.

let me post my SLAL here. download it and please let me know where should i start.

Milk Mod Addon - 3jiou Breastfeeding.zip 487.25 kB · 0 downloads

I rigged MME scripts to work along with merged ESPs but now SLAL that i forgot a long time ago now bites me in the ass and i need help bad.

idk, change id to zjBreastFeedingVar, zjBreastFeeding and save load ?

3 hours ago, smog1217 said:

yes but 40% of what, it hasn't been working for me when I've had full milk in my character before

maybe lower the milking time from 5 sec default to 1 sec? or did you merged those many plugins into one?

perhaps milker scripts were derailed after any shape or form of customization. was your milk mod vanilla? need further details to clarify the possible causations