On 4/8/2021 at 10:26 PM, Talamaeus said:

So I had it working for SE, but something broke when I redowloaded everything to my new computer. I've tried redownloading and reinstalling MME (one of my favorite mods BTW) multiple times but the MCM will still not show, but it worked fine on my previous computer. Tried installing both sets of script (Separate at first, then together with the 02/09/2021 set used as a patch) and all the other stuff but it still isn't fully working. Help?

I found a work around for anyone who has this problem. I know many of you hate Nexus here, but they have what is called Jaxonz MCM Kicker, which Force-loads all MCMs at every game load. Sounds like a pain, but it actually helped with the problem I was having above and figured I would share my solution.

I have the mod functionally working soundly, just whenever I interact with a pump to start milking my characters ass and tits stretch upwards. The chest goes through her body and you can see what's happening with the ass. I've ran bodyslide multiple times, I've got the MME Bodyslide + Bodyscaling installed.. I don't know what else to do to fix this

ScreenShot5.png

3 hours ago, Xelonore said:

I have the mod functionally working soundly, just whenever I interact with a pump to start milking my characters ass and tits stretch upwards. The chest goes through her body and you can see what's happening with the ass. I've ran bodyslide multiple times, I've got the MME Bodyslide + Bodyscaling installed.. I don't know what else to do to fix this

ScreenShot5.png

Basic rule to modding with physics enabled bodies, if the breast start stretching in various directions, it means there's something wrong with your skeleton; check that you've installed xp32 correctly and that nothing's overwriting it

19 hours ago, Bystander01 said:

Basic rule to modding with physics enabled bodies, if the breast start stretching in various directions, it means there's something wrong with your skeleton; check that you've installed xp32 correctly and that nothing's overwriting it

Appreciated. Reinstalled xp32 and it's fully fixed.

So for the life of me I can't figure out how to turn followers into milk maids. I've had some followers use the machines around skyrim, but all that happens is sometimes I get diluted milk in their inventory, but nothing else. So how do I properly turn them into milk maids and get race specific milk?

13 hours ago, Snickerer said:

So for the life of me I can't figure out how to turn followers into milk maids. I've had some followers use the machines around skyrim, but all that happens is sometimes I get diluted milk in their inventory, but nothing else. So how do I properly turn them into milk maids and get race specific milk?

Did you buy or get lactacid and give it to them via dialogue? Do you have level based milk limit enabled? If you dont they may perpetually be diluted relative to their standard capacaity (which isnt enforced without the MCM checked). I believe you should get the race specific stuff automatically, but you wont see anything other than Dilute, Regular, and Strong until the milk maid reaches at least level 1 (or 2) and orgasms while being milked. Try ensuring that the fuck machine is active (i usually set it to 1 second but i cant recall if letting run longer is better). Note: in order for a milk maid to become level 1, they must have lactacid in them. After that, your followers wont need it to level up.

3 hours ago, 777sage said:

Did you buy or get lactacid and give it to them via dialogue? Do you have level based milk limit enabled? If you dont they may perpetually be diluted relative to their standard capacaity (which isnt enforced without the MCM checked). I believe you should get the race specific stuff automatically, but you wont see anything other than Dilute, Regular, and Strong until the milk maid reaches at least level 1 (or 2) and orgasms while being milked. Try ensuring that the fuck machine is active (i usually set it to 1 second but i cant recall if letting run longer is better). Note: in order for a milk maid to become level 1, they must have lactacid in them. After that, your followers wont need it to level up.

So I enabled level based milk limit, but I'm not seeing an option to give them lactacid. Only dialogue I get is "hey there" then "ugh... nevermind". What dialogue am I supposed to be looking for to have them take lactacid? Do I just put it in their inventory?

3 hours ago, Snickerer said:

So I enabled level based milk limit, but I'm not seeing an option to give them lactacid. Only dialogue I get is "hey there" then "ugh... nevermind". What dialogue am I supposed to be looking for to have them take lactacid? Do I just put it in their inventory?

By default, you have to buy it. Go to the arcadia in whiterun and use the "hey there" dialogue to buy lactacid. Go to the follow and use the same dialogue and ask them if they want to be a milk maid (or if the npc is already a milk milk maid you can just feed it that way). Once your milk maid produces milk, you can then go to the khajit caraveeners to trade low end milk for more lactacid. Lactacid is not free anymore unless you enable it. I believe some of this information is detailed on the mod page, check LE version too in case not everything is present.

23 hours ago, 777sage said:

By default, you have to buy it. Go to the arcadia in whiterun and use the "hey there" dialogue to buy lactacid. Go to the follow and use the same dialogue and ask them if they want to be a milk maid (or if the npc is already a milk milk maid you can just feed it that way). Once your milk maid produces milk, you can then go to the khajit caraveeners to trade low end milk for more lactacid. Lactacid is not free anymore unless you enable it. I believe some of this information is detailed on the mod page, check LE version too in case not everything is present.

Well, I went to arcadia and bought it, even reinstalled the mod, and I'm still not getting any dialogue other than "uh... Nevermind" is there anything else I'm supposed to be doing?

Are there any options I'm missing in this to increase performance? Whenever MME polls, (currently default 1 hour) I get noticable frame drop in those few seconds. I do have a few Maid followers, and since it appears we're all polling at the same time, it seems to bog down the game for a moment until the poll is finished. If I set follower production to a fixed value, will that help get rid of or reduce that stutter? Or is there anything else I could be doing instead?

On 4/25/2021 at 7:16 PM, applesandmayo said:

Are there any options I'm missing in this to increase performance? Whenever MME polls, (currently default 1 hour) I get noticable frame drop in those few seconds. I do have a few Maid followers, and since it appears we're all polling at the same time, it seems to bog down the game for a moment until the poll is finished. If I set follower production to a fixed value, will that help get rid of or reduce that stutter? Or is there anything else I could be doing instead?

I’m seeing the very same thing on my pc, did you find a fix?  What I’m doing to live with this...if her milk production is low/very low milk/hr, raise poll to 2 or 3 to help deal with performance hit.  If milk per/hr is starting to get high then should prolly stay at 1 hr poll.  Same here with the followers with my pc all polling at same time is when I get the performance hit.  If my pc is by herself I don’t see any hit during the polling.

sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I’m having an issue where my follower won’t accept command to use ZaZ/MME pumps or furniture after both of us do a sexlab animation at the same time? If only the follower does it they sandbox fine afterwards. I’m using hentai pregnancy and EFF. Thanks!