Fertility Mode was recently updated. When my character gets pregnant she dose not become milk maid anymore. Everything was fine until I updated Fertility Mode, and started new game. Is it difficult to link mods to this one, and how would one go about it?

Ā 

1 hour ago, wildtangent said:

Fertility Mode was recently updated. When my character gets pregnant she dose not become milk maid anymore. Everything was fine until I updated Fertility Mode, and started new game. Is it difficult to link mods to this one, and how would one go about it?

Ā 

No idea, use previous version

Hey, I'm really new to this and just want to make sure I get it right, as there seems to be some issues with certain body mods:

Ā 

-Naked body and armor replacers withĀ NPC Belly and NPC L/R BreastĀ nodes, otherwise breast and belly sizes wont work

Ā 

Is there a specific mod you would endorse as most compatible with this?Ā  Thank you very much in advance :)

11 hours ago, RodiCow333 said:

Hey, I'm really new to this and just want to make sure I get it right, as there seems to be some issues with certain body mods:

Ā 

-Naked body and armor replacers withĀ NPC Belly and NPC L/R BreastĀ nodes, otherwise breast and belly sizes wont work

Ā 

Is there a specific mod you would endorse as most compatible with this?Ā  Thank you very much in advance :)

Well, for the absolute easiest, no hassle setup, UNP Female Body Renewal + UNP Body Fit Armors and Clothing or UNP Blessed Body + UNP Blessed Body Fit Armors and Clothing are probably the best choice.Ā  CBBE of course provides the most options, but also requires tweaking things in Bodyslide, while the UNP and UNPB bodies work out of the box.

Ive had the mod for about a week, but didn't bother to really get into it until today. I first checked Falkreath, and the pump was a white silhouette that i could interact with. So i did, but got no animation. So i reinstalled the mod, chose the same pump option, and re-ran FNIS. When i loaded back in, there was no pump period. it must've been four times I'veĀ reinstalled the mod, even the barn. Ive triple checked that FNIS registered it, but the pumps simply wont spawn.

Ā 

Pls halp, asking for a friend.

3 hours ago, FaustIronhide said:

Ive had the mod for about a week, but didn't bother to really get into it until today. I first checked Falkreath, and the pump was a white silhouette that i could interact with. So i did, but got no animation. So i reinstalled the mod, chose the same pump option, and re-ran FNIS. When i loaded back in, there was no pump period. it must've been four times I'veĀ reinstalled the mod, even the barn. Ive triple checked that FNIS registered it, but the pumps simply wont spawn.

Ā 

Pls halp, asking for a friend.

You have installed all three files? Assets, Bodyslide and Scripts?

Nothing is overwriting them?

On 1/12/2019 at 4:03 PM, lolzydude said:

Has anyone had any success making theĀ soulgem oven 4 mod compatible with this? I tried changing some names in the mme_sgo file but it turns out i don't know anything about papyrus.Ā 

I just gave it a try yesterday, and my modification seems to work.Ā  Here are the files:

MME_SGO.pex

MME_SGO.psc

Let me know if you have any problems.

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...

So clearly I am doing sth wrong. Everything works fine, except one thing. My character doesnt gain any lactacid during the animation and therefore cant generate any milk.

If I am understanding you instructions right, the machine is supposed to force feed lactacid, if that option is enabled, so how can I fix this ?

1 hour ago, R0DAPR0 said:

So clearly I am doing sth wrong. Everything works fine, except one thing. My character doesnt gain any lactacid during the animation and therefore cant generate any milk.

If I am understanding you instructions right, the machine is supposed to force feed lactacid, if that option is enabled, so how can I fix this ?

you need to supply own lactacid(npcs sometimes sell it, or loot, or buy through dialouges)

or use bound milkpumps

or use free lactacid option in mcm

2 hours ago, jinougaf said:

maybe I did not get it, but how you use the Milk Cuirass? I equiped it says its ready to pump the milk and nothing happen then, its there any key to press for it to work?

You don't need to equip it.Ā  Hit the status key (default 9) for a few seconds.Ā  The Cuirass should equip, milk, and unequip automatically.

47 minutes ago, perrymwt said:

You don't need to equip it.Ā  Hit the status key (default 9) for a few seconds.Ā  The Cuirass should equip, milk, and unequip automatically.

ive just been putting it on and then having sex..... damn, a new method has come to light

On 6/20/2018 at 2:35 AM, AzureSea said:

Edit: I took some time and made a quick guide to the pumps in the major cities. There may be more, but I'm not sure where they'd be.

Ā 

1. Whiterun:

Ā  Hide contents

Behind Warmaiden's:

WhiteRun1.thumb.png.b7902670de5707a61fb4088d034cc628.png

WhiteRun2.thumb.png.490f8179e8dc1bf41f8d7bed1058747d.png

Ā 

Falkreath:

Ā  Hide contents

Behind the blacksmith:

Falkreath1.thumb.png.e882492705b5498925b1dffbaa1c14b4.png

Falkreath2.thumb.png.9b6df79f6d419f24626887fc0a1fbe87.png

Ā 

Markarth:

Ā  Hide contents

Around the corner from the Temple of Dibella:

Markarth1.thumb.png.9a9834765cbe52a6542fbddb45d25519.png

Markarth2.thumb.png.bd902e9820ea5845ba0c80e30c237bdd.png

Ā 

Solitude:

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

In front of the Winking Skeever:

Solitude1.thumb.png.2eea193af3704031053d484432d5a4be.png

Solitude2.thumb.png.5c42091f57b109e6c6ccfec182f32488.png

Ā 

Dawnstar:

Next to Windpeak Inn:

Dawnstar1.thumb.png.aaa65de4877e68c4c252b186b0e22961.png

Dawnstar2.thumb.png.9a6a40cb045c049d26ba8f70bd004112.png

Ā 

Winterhold:

Next to the abandoned shack:

Winterhold1.thumb.png.032cf700ae5983d98fd8a8b9c957c825.png

Winterhold2.thumb.png.9e5e0157672b7ea00d225ffed50edd87.png

Ā 

Windhelm:

In the corner of theĀ market place:

Windhelm1.thumb.png.83b65711b797c24f4689fe862cebbe0b.png

Windhelm2.thumb.png.dc843a96267c3045048d35905a270b18.png

Ā 

Riften:

Next to the entrance to the Temple of Mara:

Riften1.thumb.png.eecdd72c8fa8c2b7f1bae41f62a3c933.png

Riften2.thumb.png.5578c8ba9d7640d5a2819e4703c8c448.png

Ā 

Hope that helps all you guys trying to look. This all depends on if you have them placed in cities.

Ā 

Original:Is there a quick list of the locations for the Milk Pumps? I've been looking around and haven't found any.

Which setting did u choose upon installation to get these locations. Just the "Basic" setting?

on special edition i'm getting incorrect mod order and i'm unsure why

Ā 

i get the same errors asĀ ZI0MATRIXĀ but i dont recognise any of his file names, i've got mine set up as assets, scripts and then body slides from the SE thread. do i need to get anything from the LE thread to make this work?

1 hour ago, dp9k said:

on special edition i'm getting incorrect mod order and i'm unsure why

Ā 

i get the same errors asĀ ZI0MATRIXĀ but i dont recognise any of his file names, i've got mine set up as assets, scripts and then body slides from the SE thread. do i need to get anything from the LE thread to make this work?

no, you need to make sure patches(esp's) go after main mod