9 hours ago, Werkain said:

Im sorry if this has been answered before, but how do you actually place the crafted camp milk pumps. I downloaded campfire for SE but when i try to build/place stuff, the camp milker doesnt show in the selection.

you craft milkpumps, then use them from inventory and place them in world

The milk pumps are marked as misc and cant be used. I tried dropping them but i just dropped a brown sack named camp milk pump. Guess i either have a mod conflict or i havent installed the correct files. I have both the scripts and assets, but got a notification in FNIS that some of the animations conflicts with ZAZ pack.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ed, I updated to the newest version to get the milking count reset fixed.

Unfortunately it seems like the update is broken (at least for me).

My milkmaid stopped generating milk when her lactacid was 0. It wasn't just slow, it didn't increase at all. I went to sleep for 3x24h  and there was 0 increase in milk (both milkmaids).

After giving her lactacid her milk increased again but only until 4.5 (max is 10) no matter how much lactacid I fed her.

2 hours ago, Hermestris said:

Hi Ed, I updated to the newest version to get the milking count reset fixed.

Unfortunately it seems like the update is broken (at least for me).

My milkmaid stopped generating milk when her lactacid was 0. It wasn't just slow, it didn't increase at all. I went to sleep for 3x24h  and there was 0 increase in milk (both milkmaids).

After giving her lactacid her milk increased again but only until 4.5 (max is 10) no matter how much lactacid I fed her.

because it shouldnt? you need lactacid or be preg to produce milk

27 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

because it shouldnt? you need lactacid or be preg to produce milk

If i remember correctly, milk was generated without lactacid...just at a lower rate. but maybe this was only during pregnancies and I remember wrongly.

still the counter doesn't get above 4.5 despite having eaten lactacid of 2.0...and a milk max of 10.

20 hours ago, Nixistry said:

Would it be possible to get this to work with Fertility mod?

is it not already?

20 hours ago, Hermestris said:

If i remember correctly, milk was generated without lactacid...just at a lower rate. but maybe this was only during pregnancies and I remember wrongly.

still the counter doesn't get above 4.5 despite having eaten lactacid of 2.0...and a milk max of 10.

i dont see a problem

idk post ss of maid debug page

On 2/7/2019 at 8:16 AM, Ed86 said:

is it not already?

i dont see a problem

idk post ss of maid debug page

It seems to have sorted itself out. Weird. Now I have a different problem. After milking with the cuirasse I'm not receiving any milk items. I'm still able to buy milk from traders, but milking yields no milk, no matter how full the breast and how often I try...

Edit: also the mobile milk animation can't be toggled off anymore...it plays despite being deactivated in MCM

23 hours ago, Fredfish said:

You won't produce milk unless your milkmaid is pregnant or taking lactacid.

Correct, I also can't milk unless milk is being produced. The problem is that the milking (after giving lactacid to the milkmaid and her converting it into milk) does not yield any milk items (diluted, weak, regular, strong, redguard, bosmer, whatever).

2 hours ago, Hermestris said:

Correct, I also can't milk unless milk is being produced. The problem is that the milking (after giving lactacid to the milkmaid and her converting it into milk) does not yield any milk items (diluted, weak, regular, strong, redguard, bosmer, whatever).

bugs.... bugs everywhere!