3 hours ago, Chadraln said:

I have run across something that would seem to be a bug with the notifications.  Because my milk maids are getting constantly milked by their babies, I decided to turn off the milking notifications to reduce message spam.  However, this did not disable the nipple pain messages, even though it said that it should.  Did the nipple pain get moved to one of the other message groups?

i  think it was never part of that toggle

Hello guys! I'm quite new here. Can anyone explain to me how to make milk slaves? I know that my followers would be good, but I have kind of emotional attachment to them. Also, plus point to anyone that can make their wife to milkmaids (non follower one, of course).

14 hours ago, FourArmBoi7 said:

Where do I find bound and unbound pumps?

You configure the pumps when you install MME. I think it has to be the normal pumps, the fancy pumps aren't configurable.

There are several choices, all unbound, all bound or unbound in cities/bound in Orc camps

Guys i have a questions about the breast enlarge potion

how does breast enlarge actually work?(besides adding breast rows)
will it continue to increase breast base mod if it does how do you stop it

what happens when you drink more than 1 of it?

and what's the difference between milk generation in the setting and the milk production in debuff milk maid. Does lactacid increase milk generation

HAving a great time with this mod so far. I just wanted to ask in case I've done something wrong with the installation, or if I've installed another mod/patch that could cause this issue.

I've noticed the Milk-pumps in Whiterun are buried behind a small tree/bush. I've chosen the fancy option so the pumps are behind Belethor's. Is it possible to remove those vanilla objects with the mod so the milk pumps aren't buried behind clutter?

The only mods I use that i know may cause this is SMIM (Static Mesh Improvement), or the Unnoficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch (USSEP)

I'm currently re-installing and cleaning up my Mods so sorry about the lack of screenshot/mod list.

1 hour ago, 32123 said:

Guys i have a questions about the breast enlarge potion

how does breast enlarge actually work?(besides adding breast rows)
will it continue to increase breast base mod if it does how do you stop it

what happens when you drink more than 1 of it?

and what's the difference between milk generation in the setting and the milk production in debuff milk maid. Does lactacid increase milk generation

It increases breast size by 1% in 10 hours(or everyhour dont remebmer)

You get more increase

Its base generation(increase) for all maids.

Its how much maid produce per hour.

No, generation is always fixed, it increases production.

22 hours ago, Ed86 said:

It increases breast size by 1% in 10 hours(or everyhour dont remebmer)

I tried testing it with the following mods and drank 4 potions. It remained at 1% even if you take then one at a time or all at the same time. I also tried going to a different location or waiting an additional hour. Also i set breast row chance to 100% but did not work no additional breast rows.

-Sexlab creatures in heat

-Sexlab inflation framework se

-sexlab shrines

-sexlab separate orgasm

-sexlab aroused

-sexlab hentai pregnancy

-schlongs

-the dungeon and zaz animation

Update
Nvm you should have told me that that in only increases it by 1% in a span of 100 game hours then stops there so drinking 100 of them would take 10000 game hours so you only need to sleep or wait for about 1000 times to finish the effect.(breast base mod 1%=0.1 learned that the hard way)

Anyway does the breast enlargement potion have a direct effect on milk generation or either milk production?

can you make the growth rate increase as well or is it impossible with the language alone?

So Breast enlargement potion does the following

-Upon drinking you have a chance of gaining a breast row in 10 hours

-it would increase your size by 1% every 10 hours effect last 100 hours
-increases lactation???

if you drank more

-Increases number of hours to gain a breast row so drinking two will give you 5% chance to gain breast row in 20 hours.
-the same with breast growth it will increase your breast by 1% but it would take twice the amount of time instead of 100 hours it would be 200.(growth rate is fixed to once every 10 hours )

So we can assume breast reduction is just the vice versa?

and thank you for making this mod

I have the required items and everything is installed through Vortex but the game keeps giving me errors finding Plugin checks. In particular ddi, ineed, psq, sgo, sla, slhp, slp, sos, and zbf. Oh and the milkers aren't there, plus where do you get Lactacid?

2 hours ago, Fisonna said:

I have the required items and everything is installed through Vortex but the game keeps giving me errors finding Plugin checks. In particular ddi, ineed, psq, sgo, sla, slhp, slp, sos, and zbf. Oh and the milkers aren't there, plus where do you get Lactacid?

Those are other mods, unless you have any of those mods you should not choose them in the compatibility tab when installing, reinstall the mod and only choose mods that you have.

This would help you with the dialogue every item you get from MME goes through a dialogue that says "Hey there" when you're chatting with the Npcs

https://github.com/ak86/Milk-Mod-Economy/blob/master/Fomod/info.xml

im having issues with the breast scaling. i meet all the requirements, ive built the body in cbbe with the morph option, and ive confirmed it works through belly scaling with another mod. whats more, the scaling works if wearing "armour" native to this mod, i can see a clear size increase. this only happens when breast scaling is ticked within the mcm for MME, meaning the scaling is changing the size, but it doesnt translate to the actual body, just the curiass mesh. the only thing i can think of is another mod might be overriding the scaling, but the only other mod i can find installed that does is also produced by you; the hentai pregnancy mod. but on another reply, you said you dont need to uncheck the scaling options. do you have any ideas as to why is isnt working correctly?  

edit: after more testing, it seems like scaling is fucked everywhere. all armour and the body mesh scales with the belly node, but not the breast node. meanwhile, all items native to MME scale with the breast node, but not the belly node. i have no idea how this could be a thing, they all use the same body preset with body morph. the only thing i can think of now is maybe the game doesnt update the scaling on the belly node for this mod items because this mod doesnt believe its changed. but for breasts, couldnt take a guess

edit 2: ive gotten the belly scaling to work with native items, but still not the breast scaling.

edit 3: so i changed the body to the physics body and now the breasts scale when nude. however, clothes still dont. what the actual fuck is happening 

2 hours ago, 32123 said:

Those are other mods, unless you have any of those mods you should not choose them in the compatibility tab when installing, reinstall the mod and only choose mods that you have.

This would help you with the dialogue every item you get from MME goes through a dialogue that says "Hey there" when you're chatting with the Npcs

https://github.com/ak86/Milk-Mod-Economy/blob/master/Fomod/info.xml

I can't get the pumps to work for me either, and I have everything required to make it work.

First, This is a very "interesting" mod and thank you for this.

Just a few questions though... To sell milk or use the mod correctly do I have to pick placed milk stations? Since I have Campfire and Hearthfire I picked  the none option for the placement ones.  I didn't really want them out in my game's holds.. I haven't been able to sell anything yet but  I assume that is because no one wants weak milk. I've been using the campfire or maybe it's hearthfire.. I dunno but anyway I placed one in my home to use.

2 hours ago, HellKitten133 said:

First, This is a very "interesting" mod and thank you for this.

Just a few questions though... To sell milk or use the mod correctly do I have to pick placed milk stations? Since I have Campfire and Hearthfire I picked  the none option for the placement ones.  I didn't really want them out in my game's holds.. I haven't been able to sell anything yet but  I assume that is because no one wants weak milk. I've been using the campfire or maybe it's hearthfire.. I dunno but anyway I placed one in my home to use.

You can sell it to npcs, or toggle milkpums sell milk in mcm

No idea if you need to pick pumps or can leave them placed

4 hours ago, Ed86 said:

You can sell it to npcs, or toggle milkpums sell milk in mcm

No idea if you need to pick pumps or can leave them placed

The pump only has two options, Use and Pickup. There is also nothing in MCM about selling milk other than the enable milk economy and the tab that shows the market for each hold.  I tried to sell to a few people in Markarth like the tavern owner and random patrons there. The only milk related option I get is for them to milk me. I guess I'll try the town placed ones....

So I picked one of he options and now I can sell bottles to the hag cure in Markarth and the milk to the Inn keeper. Thanks.

Edit: and I lost the dialogue to sell... I thought maybe it was because of the time so I waited but he wont buy now.

Edit: I cheated in Altmer milk and he bought that. I guess no one buys weak strong, regular, or diluted milk. Do I not produce Altmer milk if I am the milkmaid???

Edit: so I figured out the debug option so I now know how to set it to sell milk from the curius but I still rather go to people to sell. Also Markarth pumps seem to be broken, I tried basic nb and fancy but they never seem work there.

On 4/20/2019 at 5:19 PM, Kordain said:

I've noticed the Milk-pumps in Whiterun are buried behind a small tree/bush. I've chosen the fancy option so the pumps are behind Belethor's. Is it possible to remove those vanilla objects with the mod so the milk pumps aren't buried behind clutter?

This might take a few tries but open console, click on the bush and type disable. If the bush doesn't disappear, type enable and then try to select the bush from other angle.

If it doesn't disappear, it means you selected something else like a particle cloud or so. That's why you should enable it so you don't disable something important. Also you can later enable said objects if you remember the ID (you'll see it when selecting stuff).

21 hours ago, Fisonna said:

where do you get Lactacid?

Go to an alchemy merchant, select dialog "Hey there!" and you should see options to buy Lactacid along with other stuff.

10 hours ago, HellKitten133 said:

Edit: I cheated in Altmer milk and he bought that. I guess no one buys weak strong, regular, or diluted milk. Do I not produce Altmer milk if I am the milkmaid???

Edit: so I figured out the debug option so I now know how to set it to sell milk from the curius but I still rather go to people to sell. Also Markarth pumps seem to be broken, I tried basic nb and fancy but they never seem work there.

Same thing here. Literally no one wants to buy normal milk, I've tried farmers, alchemists, cats and even beggars. No one seems to care about those. Only race/special milks can be sold through dialogue.

Markarth pumps do work for me when using fancy-option. Sometimes my character gets stuck on animation and I have to reload save but that can happen on almost anywhere. Seems like if you walk on the pump and then use it, it's less likely to get stuck.

As a side note: difference between bound and not bound pumps seems to be that bound pumps will not let you go before they suck you dry. So if you have really high milk generation, large capacity and long milking time, you might get stuck forever since it doesn't release you even if you have only 0.01 milk left. This happened to my character because she generated more milk while still getting milked.

15 minutes ago, Dwnld said:

This might take a few tries but open console, click on the bush and type disable. If the bush doesn't disappear, type enable and then try to select the bush from other angle.

If it doesn't disappear, it means you selected something else like a particle cloud or so. That's why you should enable it so you don't disable something important. Also you can later enable said objects if you remember the ID (you'll see it when selecting stuff).

Go to an alchemy merchant, select dialog "Hey there!" and you should see options to buy Lactacid along with other stuff.

Same thing here. Literally no one wants to buy normal milk, I've tried farmers, alchemists, cats and even beggars. No one seems to care about those. Only race/special milks can be sold through dialogue.

Markarth pumps do work for me when using fancy-option. Sometimes my character gets stuck on animation and I have to reload save but that can happen on almost anywhere. Seems like if you walk on the pump and then use it, it's less likely to get stuck.

As a side note: difference between bound and not bound pumps seems to be that bound pumps will not let you go before they suck you dry. So if you have really high milk generation, large capacity and long milking time, you might get stuck forever since it doesn't release you even if you have only 0.01 milk left. This happened to my character because she generated more milk while still getting milked.

bound- locks your character in until they have less than 1 milk left. i dont know what youve done to not be released with 0.01, because ive been released with 0.9. as long as its below one, you can release. in case you didnt know, you have to actually move to be released. they also force your character to consume lactacid upon use, which both boost milk generation and removes the exhaustion effect. this is most likely not meant to be one you release from, instead being in there for extensive amounts of time with an increased milk production speed, constantly producing milk. 

unbound- more of a "use and go" kind of thing. you release the milk you have stored, and go. no lactacid consumed, so you dont have an increased production. this is worth remembering if you plan on still playing the game, as the time it takes to sleep off exhaustion will normally fill the breasts again due to the lactacid. 

If anyone has the capability to do these... well it would be just amazing if you could:

More RPG elements:

- Level/breast/milk-amount based damage reduction/stagger mechanic. The higher the values for each you'd get more frontal damage reduction but in contrast you'd also get increased chance to get staggered from behind attacks (the name of the perk could be something stupid like "heavy frontal shield" or some other abbreviation). That along with the already existing movement slow effect could be a great combo... You could be a literal moving tank... of milk.

- Milk that would gradually along level-ups get even more "special" (I haven't really done my research but are the following things already implemented in some form?)... Like come on! The world of Skyrim is literally a world filled with magic and... dragons... Why would the milk need to be this boring. You could get like a pop-up saying "After long and harsh period being a milkmaid, [you/other milk maid] have/has mythically learned the ability to imbue stronger magical properties into your/her milk.", and the milk you would get from that point on would give you different and stronger than before random temporary (and by temporary I mean long lasting instead of the... what - 45 seconds?) or really rare permanent stat-boosts, which would include, but not be limited to: skillboosts/h,m,s-pools/movement speed/inflicted damage/received damage. And (just maybe or just only this one) the milk that's already in the milkmaid's jugs would apply the effect that would come in the next milk to the character up until the next milking process... I guess that kinda permanent in essence. Like I just wan't this mod to enable you to play differently... Goddangit.

- Even more RNGesus. Okay you know... this is probs just stupid but whenever a milk-maid gets attacked (maybe just while in light-armor/clothed/nude there would be a chance for the milk to spread around to your enemies and allies alike giving them a temporary boost in combat prowess...

- I really would love a more overall robust progression system. Something that would really give you gain once you reach that some certain milestone. I don't really have anything specific in mind... It's not all that necessary though.

I know there is a lot of other things that could be applied but they would over complicate things... and the name of the mod would probably need a change too. These few though would be really good additions in my opinion. The current boosts from milk feel... I personally think they don't give the game enough impact to be really considered as anything else except increased income source which already is overplenty in skyrim, if you know what you are doing. Plus the debuffs are just... not worth it for income that is already hard to manage. I wouldn't like another alchemy clone where you go to a place and do something that's eventually going to become tedious just to achieve at max a temporary boost to something else or current that can be attained in million other ways. Even the mobile milking cuirass doesn't really let you get milk(the boosts) from anywhere because of the debuff that's pretty massive to be honest... And the milk weights a fricking whole weight unit... Maybe I'm just stupid and so are these ideas...

On 4/23/2019 at 7:15 AM, Mr. Wick said:

@Ed86 Not sure if intentional or not, but increase per milk slider goes up by tens (cant do .5 's and such)

Do you have volumetric scaling on? It changes the default values to 6 for increase per milk and 2 for increase per level

if you really want to use decimals then turn it off then set the sliders then turn on the scaling again

Guys i can't make breast scaling work on either uthgerd or lydia. I tried using mods to remove their armor but none of them seem to work. They won't use the model provided by CBBE for naked characters, but scaling in bodyslide still works 

18 hours ago, 32123 said:

Guys i can't make breast scaling work on either uthgerd or lydia. I tried using mods to remove their armor but none of them seem to work. They won't use the model provided by CBBE for naked characters, but scaling in bodyslide still works 

Are you using any NPC replacers like Bijin Warmaidens?  I know that the UNP bodies that came with the SSE version of Bijin didn't work out of the box, and I had to replace the body files with the correct working ones.  Guessing the same would be true for CBBE.

21 hours ago, Chadraln said:

Are you using any NPC replacers like Bijin Warmaidens?  I know that the UNP bodies that came with the SSE version of Bijin didn't work out of the box, and I had to replace the body files with the correct working ones.  Guessing the same would be true for CBBE.

Yeah it was Bijin warmaidens causing it. It only messed with the models of armor that don't have physics and their naked models, making them wear something that does support physics fixes it.