So the FOMOD installer shows SL Procreation as a supported plugin for the SE version of this mod? Care to elaborate? To my memory there is no SE Version of SL Procreation, unless I'm mistaken that is. Please someone let me know if this is true or not, IS there an SE version of SL Procreation?

3 hours ago, silvernirvash said:

So the FOMOD installer shows SL Procreation as a supported plugin for the SE version of this mod? Care to elaborate? To my memory there is no SE Version of SL Procreation, unless I'm mistaken that is. Please someone let me know if this is true or not, IS there an SE version of SL Procreation?

Its non existance in SE doesnt mean patch wont work

It probably doesnt even need porting

This is probably a dumb question but I'll be damned if I can figure it out.  Is there a way to unselect an NPC?  Once I've selected an NPC as a target it seems to want to stay with them forever.  I can switch to another NPC but I cant do any of the commands for the PC character because it thinks I'm trying to milk the NPC.

5 hours ago, Fak4Spam said:

This is probably a dumb question but I'll be damned if I can figure it out.  Is there a way to unselect an NPC?  Once I've selected an NPC as a target it seems to want to stay with them forever.  I can switch to another NPC but I cant do any of the commands for the PC character because it thinks I'm trying to milk the NPC.

What do you mean unselect?

12 hours ago, Fak4Spam said:

I think he means how to toggle self with the notification key.

14 hours ago, 32123 said:

I think he means how to toggle self with the notification key.

Yes, target my player character.  I can only do it at places I can run up stairs or something before my companion.  Otherwise the game always targets a nearby npc.  Even if I quick travel or load into a new area, it just selects an NPC for the actions.  It's weird.

5 hours ago, Fak4Spam said:

Yes, target my player character.  I can only do it at places I can run up stairs or something before my companion.  Otherwise the game always targets a nearby npc.  Even if I quick travel or load into a new area, it just selects an NPC for the actions.  It's weird.

Its usually more easier to enter a new area than to retarget yourself. Also make sure your cursor isn't pointed to any npc.

idk, notification key targets what is in your crosshair, if its not npc then it targets player

and still idk why would you want to unselect/retarget npc, selection doesnt matter, unless you press and hold for milking

13 hours ago, Ed86 said:

imo should be tied to pregnancy not, lactation of other mod

If you prefer it that way, then simply use my first patch.  The reason I made this one is that in real life, lactation only begins at the end of pregnancy, and only starts in earnest a few days after birth.

By the way, I hope you don't mind me making these patches.

5 hours ago, perrymwt said:

If you prefer it that way, then simply use my first patch.  The reason I made this one is that in real life, lactation only begins at the end of pregnancy, and only starts in earnest a few days after birth.

By the way, I hope you don't mind me making these patches.

I think most mods dont have post pregnancy or its too short 

No, go on

I could use some troubleshooting help please? I'm trying to use the milk machine with the pump cups that animate. Think I have everything installed correctly but the boobs don't animate back and forth and neither do the cup parts. Would I need to installed the HDT old skele option in the install process as I don't think xp32 has a BBP rig in the SE version as far as I can tell. FNIS was run etc.

3 hours ago, Eu4orick said:

I could use some troubleshooting help please? I'm trying to use the milk machine with the pump cups that animate. Think I have everything installed correctly but the boobs don't animate back and forth and neither do the cup parts. Would I need to installed the HDT old skele option in the install process as I don't think xp32 has a BBP rig in the SE version as far as I can tell. FNIS was run etc.

You need bbp skeleton, hdt not supported

5 hours ago, sollego2468 said:

Hi! I just wondering how to trigger the multi breast 

generate multibreast meshes with bodyslide

set multibreast chance >0 in mcm

drink breast enlargement potion

sleep

Mod ain't workin for me, everyone but the creatures and summons are idle sliding, as well as the pumps themselves are missing. I am fairly new to using LL mods, but I believe that I loaded the mods correctly. Even still, I would like some help if you have the time, thank you.

-WB

On 7/13/2019 at 5:11 AM, WaterBoi said:

Mod ain't workin for me, everyone but the creatures and summons are idle sliding, as well as the pumps themselves are missing. I am fairly new to using LL mods, but I believe that I loaded the mods correctly. Even still, I would like some help if you have the time, thank you.

-WB

When you installed the mod did you select a set of pumps to use?

Did you run FNIS after installing MME?

6 hours ago, ODO7 said:

Yo hi guys i didn't find the question anywhere on this topic so i'm askin, is there somewhere or somehow i could use that mod in normal skyrim? 

what is normal skyrim?