Is it possible to get the mod's breast scaling to work with the new bodyslide bodymorph tick thingy to allow scaling with armors that don't have physics support but do have bodyslide files... I don't know is it that that would allow it, in fact I don't know anything about how these work (does this have something to do with NIOverride?) but FHU works like that so whyh couldn't this one? Too much work :l or mayhap no experience with it?

I have no other problem whatsoever with this mod (maybe it could have a few more rpg elements that would make the mod more rewarding... or maybe even some optional mcm tick). I just hate using physicsless heavy armors that make the characters boobs shrink by... well a lot... and I don't nor will know how to paint physics into armor/clothing.

2 hours ago, NYmic said:

Is it possible to get the mod's breast scaling to work with the new bodyslide bodymorph tick thingy to allow scaling with armors that don't have physics support but do have bodyslide files... I don't know is it that that would allow it, in fact I don't know anything about how these work (does this have something to do with NIOverride?) but FHU works like that so whyh couldn't this one? Too much work :l or mayhap no experience with it?

I have no other problem whatsoever with this mod (maybe it could have a few more rpg elements that would make the mod more rewarding... or maybe even some optional mcm tick). I just hate using physicsless heavy armors that make the characters boobs shrink by... well a lot... and I don't nor will know how to paint physics into armor/clothing.

you'll need sexlab inflation framework, not sure if it works in SE

For those who wonder about boob size scaling, I think it works fine but it takes time (or actually levels) to get noticeable difference. Don't expect anything if you have just installed the mod. Also, are there other mods which would "expand" this one? Like, different machines or so. I'm not a fan of sticking stuff into "my" butt...

2 hours ago, Dwnld said:

For those who wonder about boob size scaling, I think it works fine but it takes time (or actually levels) to get noticeable difference. Don't expect anything if you have just installed the mod. Also, are there other mods which would "expand" this one? Like, different machines or so. I'm not a fan of sticking stuff into "my" butt...

there other mods for MME in LE description

dont think there are other machines 

if you dont like anal, you can try removing anal probe object from animation list

There are somethings I (and probably some others) need clarification:

Lactacid: It seems that Khajiit caravans don't sell Lactacid. I opened the mod on CK and it shows their leveled lists are empty. Not sure if it works in some other way.

Selling milk: Who and where are NPCs who buy it through dialog? Sell price is really low if sold through traditional buy/sell interface.

Also milk pricing: it seems really low. This whole milking thingy could be valid-ish way to get money for those fancy houses and stuff. Currently any other way to get money is faster and easier, which is a shame. I once managed to sell some bottles through dialog and I got less than 10 <insertCurrencyHere> for it (after other expenses).

Market demand: What does the numbers mean? It would be nice to see it in MCM.

Maid slots: how many levels I need to get before new slot is open? This too would be nice to see it in MCM when mouse over the slot text.

I believe that all these things would be good to be on the SE mod description page. I see that some people have asked some of these questions but most of them didn't get a clear answer.

Then an idea for future update: make it possible to take that delicious milk into a bottle (with own animation of course). I'm thinking new animation using just hands. It would be... immersive. *cough*

Honestly this mod is amazing idea and very well done. I don't think I will ever play the game without this mod if I happen to install SexLab. :D

21 hours ago, Dwnld said:

There are somethings I (and probably some others) need clarification:

Lactacid: It seems that Khajiit caravans don't sell Lactacid. I opened the mod on CK and it shows their leveled lists are empty. Not sure if it works in some other way.

Selling milk: Who and where are NPCs who buy it through dialog? Sell price is really low if sold through traditional buy/sell interface.

Also milk pricing: it seems really low. This whole milking thingy could be valid-ish way to get money for those fancy houses and stuff. Currently any other way to get money is faster and easier, which is a shame. I once managed to sell some bottles through dialog and I got less than 10 <insertCurrencyHere> for it (after other expenses).

Market demand: What does the numbers mean? It would be nice to see it in MCM.

Maid slots: how many levels I need to get before new slot is open? This too would be nice to see it in MCM when mouse over the slot text.

I believe that all these things would be good to be on the SE mod description page. I see that some people have asked some of these questions but most of them didn't get a clear answer.

Then an idea for future update: make it possible to take that delicious milk into a bottle (with own animation of course). I'm thinking new animation using just hands. It would be... immersive. *cough*

Honestly this mod is amazing idea and very well done. I don't think I will ever play the game without this mod if I happen to install SexLab. :D

1) its done through scripting, game cant handle a lot of items, so if all milk dumped into npc list game will CTD, so MME only adds one list with milk/lactacid, and because the way skyrim have defined loot/shop/inventory, its not guaranteed to have anything at all

2) its in mods description file you see during install /info.xml, LL doesnt like big posts so it didnt fit in thread(the last time i checked)

3) i guess i can try adjusting dialogue milk price based on difficulty +0-500%

im no animator, so i doubt that'll happen

I have to ask just for fun that what got you into making mods for skyrim. Did you already have all knowledge necessary to make mods for the game due prior exp and just decided to do them with that or maybe learned everything necessary dedicated just mod creation in mind.

I wish there was some sort of megapost to get creators' answers into. I'm just starting with java at the moment which by my knowledge is at least a part of mod creation in skyrim, and I'd like to know how much is necessary to create even just the most basic mod that would alter/add mechanics/numbers into the game. Creating mods has just always been so distant thought to me - like it has always felt like something only someone with hundreds of hours of coding/3d modeling experience could do. Is that the actual case though?

29 minutes ago, NYmic said:

I have to ask just for fun that what got you into making mods for skyrim. Did you already have all knowledge necessary to make mods for the game due prior exp and just decided to do them with that or maybe learned everything necessary dedicated just mod creation in mind.

I wish there was some sort of megapost to get creators' answers into. I'm just starting with java at the moment which by my knowledge is at least a part of mod creation in skyrim, and I'd like to know how much is necessary to create even just the most basic mod that would alter/add mechanics/numbers into the game. Creating mods has just always been so distant thought to me - like it has always felt like something only someone with hundreds of hours of coding/3d modeling experience could do. Is that the actual case though?

i was always interested in programming, used to hack games,

tried 3rd modelling and photoshoping, not my cup of tea

for simple skyrim mods you basically need only CK with its wiki

papyrus is basically like any other scripted language, so if you know 1 language it wont be hard to adapt

even person with half brain can make skyrim mod, the question is how long it takes to ruin save

experience will come only with practice and a lot of debugging

MME is a perfect example with its 4 years of development and 3 rewrites, until it finally became "stable" 2years ago

Hello Ed,

a suggestion: Entering a Milk Pump should not just unequip the body armor, but the weapons as well. They end up in very strange positions, clipping through the body of the character.

Also a confirmation: clicking the Force Succubus in the debug on a non-PSQ character works. The character can generate Succubus Milk with it.

Peace,

M

Now that I've played for some time, I've come up with a few ideas. If there is already a way to do these, feel free to tell me.

1. Perk tree for milking (similar to other skills, like smithing, archery etc.). This would be a big one.

2. Hotkey to see milk market screen

3. Turn off notifications about milk generation (stuff like nipples starting to perk up etc. but not milking related notifications)

4. Set milk dripping time after leaving pump (it's too long atm imo)

I've done (still tweaking to make it balanced) a small extension for MME which adds craftable Lactacid (from food ingredients) and later an NPC who sells it for fair price (probably voiced!) Would it be OK if I upload it when it's done? Original mod is still required as master.

1 hour ago, monsta88 said:

a suggestion: Entering a Milk Pump should not just unequip the body armor, but the weapons as well. They end up in very strange positions, clipping through the body of the character.

+1

I have "Auto Hide Ammo" from Nexus, but I still have to manually remove my bow. Although I need to open inventory anyways since I have a few armor pieces that are clipping with pump frame...

A new perk tree would have to be like the perk tree's in campfire (it's apparently somewhat easy to create a visualized perk system into campfire itself, but not sure about creating a completely new campfirelike system or a new skilltree into the existing skilltrees). Other option is to do it the same way SuccubusHeart does it, by managing the skillpoint/exp-systems completely through the mod menu itself.

So i've been trying to get this mod going but for somewhat reason it always says >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MME_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Even after i verificated that i downloaded everything. Without MME everything works fine but this one Warning makes my game crash... got no clue how to fix this, any hints or ideas that could help me out ?

Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, Kyoshitsumi said:

So i've been trying to get this mod going but for somewhat reason it always says >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MME_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Even after i verificated that i downloaded everything. Without MME everything works fine but this one Warning makes my game crash... got no clue how to fix this, any hints or ideas that could help me out ?

Thanks in advance.

You downloaded version for wrong game, you need one for SE

It doesn't make sense that get get reduced skills at milk maid level 0 and empty breasts.

How about a little changes? I dunno if interest to update this mod is long gone, but I'll write my thoughts here anyway.

Breasts/Unmilked breasts:

- Speech skill increase per milk up to 20 (because everyone likes big tits *cough*). 

- Carry weight decrease by 1 pound per milk when after stored milk reaches 50 % of maximum capacity with max decrease of 20 pounds. For example when maximum capacity for milk is 8, carry weight would be reduced by 4 pounds with full breasts.

Engorged breasts:

- This takes effect after reaching specific milk maid level, for example milk maid level 3, but:

- The debuff shows up when milk capacity is at 60%. Reduction amount could be still based on milk levels.

- Not all skills starts to drop at the same time. Level effects could be something like:

Milk maid level 3 to 5 - Engorged breasts 1: Movement speed reduction by 0.5 % per milk, restoration spells use 5% less magica

Milk maid level 6 to 7 - Engorged breasts 2: In addition to above effects, melee weapon skills reduction by 1 point per milk. However, now stamina, health and magica regeneration starts to benefit from milky tits instead of suffering from it. Each milk maid level increases this by 10% and milk amount do not change it.

Milk maid level 8 to 9 - Engorged breasts 3: In addition to above effects, physical damage taken increased by 1 % per milk. Blocking skill decreases as well.

Milk maid level 10 - Engorged breasts 4: In addition to... all offensive skills (archery and magic) starts to suffer by 1 point and so does other offensive magic skills. Magic damage taken is increased as well.

Also there should be a cap for negative effects, so if someone happens to get really high levels, they wont be completely helpless when caught with full breasts in a dungeon with no milking cuirass.

Milk maid levels alone should also increase maximum health, magica and stamina by a small amount. Women do learn to live with those bigger titties.

Well Milked Breasts-buff: increase enchanting, smithing and alchemy enchant/potion strength by 10%. This shouldn't increase with levels.

Above numbers are obviously directional and not necessarily the numbers I would like to see. It's hard to say good values without actually playing with them.

My character's breasts are pretty common size when empty and milk maid level 0. These titties (see screenshot below) shouldn't do anything bad or good. This will change in time though...

Emily-river.jpg

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:13 AM, g23028284 said:

make yourself milkmaid drink lactacid wait 1 hour, maybe you need to do this twice, press 9\hotkey to see milk in left upper corner

I have drink a lot and wait more then 10 hour, still nothing happen.

yes, its default settings for all, if you want to change one maid, you edit it in maid debug

I just use it to see, never change anything , but still defferent as setting...

Anyway, thanks, I give up now.

I Have been getting a similar issue, values reset even after lactacid is consumed, but I have also been getting a difference error stating
"MME_Storage: Called getBreastsBasevalue() but value is not yet known"
sorry if you have already answered this in a later post I am just adding to this cause I came across this issue

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 3:19 AM, Fredfish said:

Sometimes for me the modgets stuck at milkmaid level 0, no matter how muck milk has ben produced. check with the MCM for Times milked/needed to level.

If needed to level is higher than times milked use the debug menu to manually level up. After you have done this once it seems to work fine for all other levelups

also having somewhat similar issue, my problem is though when I go to do this after I exit out of the menu it resets everything

7 hours ago, Simmah said:

also having somewhat similar issue, my problem is though when I go to do this after I exit out of the menu it resets everything

You need all of these installed and working (from the OP)

Full version requires:

Skyrim Script Extender SE (SKSE)

RaceMenu SE

SkyUI SE

XPMS SE

FNIS SE

Sexlab SE 1.63+

My problem was I was starting lactation through pregnancy and it seems you need to use at least one lactacid to make yourself a milkmaid

9 hours ago, Simmah said:

I keep getting the repeating error window when I only have SL aroused and ZaZ AP devices. I feel like their is an issue on my part that I am overlooking but I just wanted to make sure.

What is your plugin load order for MME? I got some errors when my load order was wrong. It should be something like:

MilkModNEW.esp

MilkModNEW HF.esp

MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp (or whatever you chose on install screen)

And the rest of the MME related plugins if you have any.

9 hours ago, Dwnld said:

What is your plugin load order for MME? I got some errors when my load order was wrong. It should be something like:

MilkModNEW.esp

MilkModNEW HF.esp

MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp (or whatever you chose on install screen)

And the rest of the MME related plugins if you have any.

I think I got it resolved I think it was an issue with the version of sexlab framework I was using. It met the requirements but it could have been a corrupted file.

On 3/16/2019 at 12:50 PM, Dwnld said:

Now that I've played for some time, I've come up with a few ideas. If there is already a way to do these, feel free to tell me.

1. Perk tree for milking (similar to other skills, like smithing, archery etc.). This would be a big one.

2. Hotkey to see milk market screen

3. Turn off notifications about milk generation (stuff like nipples starting to perk up etc. but not milking related notifications)

4. Set milk dripping time after leaving pump (it's too long atm imo)

1. afaik perk tree can only be implemented as replacement of existing

2. there is spell for that, and i dont think its useful anyway

4. hm... im not sure its a good idea to add scripts with 1 sec polling for every milk leak, that is ... every milked character has 2 of them

you cant unequip weapons, there bugs with enchantments, dual wielding, bows and who knows what else. i dont want to deal with that

re:buffs - that would need compete rewrite with many hacks and workarounds ... so not gonna happen

A few questions:

First, is the only way to remove NPC exhaustion by giving them Lacticaid?

Second, does the milking cuirass work with NPCs?  I have it in my inventory and it doesn't change any dialogue or anything, do they need it equipped?

Third, how does this interact with Hentai Pregnancy?  Does HP need to have milk generation toggled in it's MCM menu?

Fourth, HP generates "Jugs of Milk" when it's build-in milk generation is toggled; that item doesn't have any interaction with anything in MM, correct?

Thanks!

26 minutes ago, letmein44 said:

A few questions:

First, is the only way to remove NPC exhaustion by giving them Lacticaid?

Second, does the milking cuirass work with NPCs?  I have it in my inventory and it doesn't change any dialogue or anything, do they need it equipped?

Third, how does this interact with Hentai Pregnancy?  Does HP need to have milk generation toggled in it's MCM menu?

Fourth, HP generates "Jugs of Milk" when it's build-in milk generation is toggled; that item doesn't have any interaction with anything in MM, correct?

Thanks!

1) or you can sleep for ~8 hours

2) they should auto equip it if they have it in their inventory

3) it checks if maid is pregnant, if it is - raise milk production

4) yes