Could I get some help my mod has been glitching i load in to the save and its tells me that the poll value is 0 and then a new pop up comes and says my game is broken and they continue to loop is there a fix? I have the poll value at 1 per hr and it is is glitched

I am looking for a preset that works well with MME even at higher Milkmaid levels. The Issue is that regardless of how deep/flat of a breast slope I do(or lower the height slider) in Bodyslide the breast always become somewhat of a solid thing that stands out of the body.

Is it possible to use the Fallout 4 Bodyslide for Skyrim SE?

Which sliders doe this mod increase? Maybe there I can adjust my presets on

14 minutes ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

I am looking for a preset that works well with MME even at higher Milkmaid levels. The Issue is that regardless of how deep/flat of a breast slope I do(or lower the height slider) in Bodyslide the breast always become somewhat of a solid thing that stands out of the body.

Is it possible to use the Fallout 4 Bodyslide for Skyrim SE?

Which sliders doe this mod increase? Maybe there I can adjust my presets on

it scales nodes, if you want to use bodyslide use slif

On 9/2/2019 at 3:22 PM, Ed86 said:

it scales nodes, if you want to use bodyslide use slif

"...if you want to use bodyslide..." this reads like you have some different idea in your mind.

I will play a little bit with the SexlabInflationFramework as you suggested.

Thank you

The reason why I wanted to try out the Fallout 4 Bodyslide in Skyrim SE was because of these kind of presets. Not realistic(or maybe they are?) but it looks heavy and something like this is what I imagine would happen if the Milkmaidlevel goes beyond ... 20 or so. So the increase in size need to be where the lactating tissue is and no at the root.

I tried the TBD body which looks nice without MME breast in effect, and there is the issue that it seems to have no belly pregnancy node but this might be my lack off knowledge about this body because I also wanted to get rid of the muscles on the belly. 

Edit:

So it seems to be an issue with the skeleton . When I set up my new Skyrim SE installation I used a more modern version of the XPMSSE. And it seems that this skeleton is different from the old one.

2 hours ago, AWHA said:

Does this support bodymorph scaling using the CBBE body? If I remember correctly, the LE version of MME uses bodymorph scaling, is it true for the SE version?

I'm not getting any belly scaling with the SE version using CBBE.

no, you need slif

As of the latest version (01-09-2019), my character is not able to milk through the option "my breast could use some milking" when asking it to an NPC. Breastfeeding animation triggers, but stats also don't update. Even after the animation ends, nothing happens.

Milking via milkpumps and self-milking (debug) work fine, though.

I've tried to solve this trouble by disabling all LL mods (aside from MME's hard requirements) and it still persisted. I guess if the scripts added to prevent milking in the last update are causing the issue. Unfortunately, I deleted MME's previous version files after the update and can't revert right now.

So I'm having this visual bug. Or at least, I think its a bug. I'm not sure if it's normal or not, but when milk starts to leak there are multiple particle effects that show up on the character's chest. I know that the effect itself is intentional, but it seems like there are "extra" streams of milk that show up, beginning a significant distance away from the chest.

Spoiler

ScreenShot41.png.a04eb76dd18a8fd170e1ca0614fb167b.png

You can probably see what I mean in the above picture. There's a stream of milk that appears to be attached to her left nipple, as one might expect, but then the "extra" streams are just hovering in mid-air. It looks a little weird, and it can get significantly worse if the breasts are larger.

Edit: If this is relevant, I'm also running Estrus Chaurus+, Sexlab Parasites, and using the SLIF!

3 hours ago, Foulmouthjester said:

Iam having an odd problem. Some parts of the mod work if i DONT run fnis after installing it (using mo2 btw) but if i run Fnis i get a ctd when trying to load or start a new game. Not getting any errors when running Fnis.

Any help would be welcome.

Very likely you've gone over the animations limit.  The newest versions of FNIS, 7.5+,  has a measure of how close you are to that limit and that limit seems to pretty precise. The last of the FNIS log will read something like this:

12399 animations for 54 mods successfully included (character)
ChAnims: 12399  CTD:97.1%  pOpt:30.1%  max: 12773  LC: 25396 (max. 26162)

3947 animations for 12 mods and 45 creatures successfully included.

The CTD is the important number.

I've been looking trhough the comment, and searching the web. Ive ofc read the description of the mod aswell (duh). I cant seem to figure out how to actually get milk. Ive milked my character multiple times, slept, tried again. then i tried my follower, nothing happened. For now i just milk the characters and nothing really happens. What am i doing wrong?

When the mods says to disable the esp, finish the helgen/alt start and enable it I am not sure what that means exactly. 

If I disable the esp with a game I already started I ctd trying to load it.

If I start a game with the esp off and turn it on after helgen I ctd when loading the game.

I am using MO2 and I turn off the esp from the plugins tab, if that is where you are supposed to turn it off from.

So I've been using the CBBE SMP body that went up a few days ago, and I'm finding I'm not getting any breast scaling with that body. I am getting the milk gushing effect at farther and farther distances from the body as the breast size increases, but the visual scale doesn't change. SGO changes the breasts, but this one doesnt. I'm using SLIF, and it registers Milk Mod Economy, but still no effect - even selected morphs in the bodyslide builder. Any thoughts? 

3 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

So I've been using the CBBE SMP body that went up a few days ago, and I'm finding I'm not getting any breast scaling with that body. I am getting the milk gushing effect at farther and farther distances from the body as the breast size increases, but the visual scale doesn't change. SGO changes the breasts, but this one doesnt. I'm using SLIF, and it registers Milk Mod Economy, but still no effect - even selected morphs in the bodyslide builder. Any thoughts? 

thats easy one, uninstall new body, reinstall old, problem solved

I has a question! Every so often, my Dovahkiin's boobs get so big she can't fit into her heavy armor. I'll get a little notification informing me telling me my chest armor has been removed, and why. I'm assuming that this is a feature of MME rather than the SLIF, but I'm not certain of that.

My question is this: Is there a way to have the mod allow specific kinds of heavy armor? I'm using The Amazing World of Bikini Armor, so the specific armor that my girl is using looks as though it could easily be adjusted for expanding breasts.

I mean, look at this sexy thing...

Spoiler

ScreenShot49.png.a830bf5388857378066160dd676231a4.png

... if there's ever been an armor suitable for a dairy-dovah, it's that!

Edit: Unrelated query, but IIRC there was a MME-compatible milker in Oldrim. It was a very detailed dwemer device, with a couple of tanks on the back, and just looked super cool. Is that mod still kicking around/MME-compatible in SE? Thanks!