can u help I downloaded the se light version cause when I download the full version then run finns I get two warnings about the hkx skeleton not being compatible and when I do consistence check I get 36 duplicate animation issues so I downloaded the light version ran finns no warnings no consistence issues when I load the game the mod shows up in MCM everything looks ok but when I try to use milk pumps nothings happens my character stands still for a few seconds then I can move again and I haven't completed helgen or  live another life would that affect it  

4 hours ago, morinth2018 said:

can u help I downloaded the se light version cause when I download the full version then run finns I get two warnings about the hkx skeleton not being compatible and when I do consistence check I get 36 duplicate animation issues so I downloaded the light version ran finns no warnings no consistence issues when I load the game the mod shows up in MCM everything looks ok but when I try to use milk pumps nothings happens my character stands still for a few seconds then I can move again and I haven't completed helgen or  live another life would that affect it  

1. The duplicate animations are nothing to worry about.

2. You should  be using this skeleton, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended.  If you are, make sure you are installing it last, making sure you overwrite all existing file.

4 hours ago, vox_vis said:

Options for the milkmaid limits would be nice, I just hit level 10 and was pretty disappointed that my quest to Catch 'em All and have one maid of every race (incl. Werewolf/Vampire) was a bust because the limit was 5+PC.

Oh, I wasn't aware of that. Fully agree with you.

Maybe someone sees what I am missing.

I started a new playthrough and I just now wanted to join the milk business.

But whenever I activate a milk pump my cat stands, looks at it and aborts after a few seconds.

Did I catch an incompatible mod on the way? It worked without issue on previous playthroughs.

loadorder.txt

/edit something very weird is going on.

With the old and working loadorder of said previous playthrough it is not working anymore.

I guess I f*d up the skyrim install somewhere along the line.

/edit 2 I can't for the live of me figure out what's wrong.

All files are validated, since it happens on new saves there is no save bloat.

All inis and papyrus script files are okay.

FNIS with every needed patch generated.

All other mods that I employ work without issues.

Anybody has any idea or do I have to accept that this mod is broken for me?

FYI I let MME override XP32 in mod manager, I now get the following warning in FNIS;

>>Warning: \character\character assets female\skeleton_female.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\character assets\skeleton.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

MME skeleton seems to have some additional bones, XP32 has 115 where the one in MME has 129

MME overwriting XP32

MME.png.50805242953ae313d560d681e651600a.png

Hiding MME overwrite so XP32 is seen

XP32.png.12af20225fdf3c247fc5daf9b2633aed.png

47 minutes ago, JesusKreist said:

You are using this instead of this.

The first is for Oldrim, the second for Skyrim Special Edition.

I have the correct XP32, the files it is complaining about came from Milk-Mod-Economy-Assets-SE-2019-06-04.7z  

Conflicts in Assets.PNG

Looking at that same tab I can see that Milk Mod Economy SE Scripts Full has 124 files that conflict with Milk Mod Economy SE Assets.  I am assuming that Scripts Full should win that conflict... 

There is no skeleton in Milk Mod.

It is a requirement but does not include one.

You are making MO overwrite the correct skeleton with the oldrim skeleton.

And the only way it could end in your Milk Mod Assets is that you merged it into there.

I redownloaded that file and the only .hkx files are the animations.

No skeleton in spitting range.

Found it, I didn't merge it.  I some how applied Milk-Mod-Economy-Scripts-2019-06-10.7z as the assets file.  

***Edit***

I see what kind of happened,  some how the LE version of the scripts was uploaded under this.  Not sure how I named the files wrong...

I guess you are referring to the very old HDT fix for the Oldrim version that for some reason still is in the SSE installer.

Next time please read what the options in an installer do first before clicking it.

This one is for replacing the very old original XPMSE that had no HDT support with the same skeleton that had HDT support.

All Milk Economy SE plugins are old version 43 for Oldrim. Is this intentional? I don't mean to complain because it's easy to update them to SE 44 version.  Just asking if it is necessary to keep them in version 43 in order for mod to work properly? My test female player kinda becomes milk maid to quick but I guess it's related to Hentai Pregency mod which makes extremely easy to get prego with default settings. 

1 hour ago, Nepro said:

All Milk Economy SE plugins are old version 43 for Oldrim. Is this intentional? I don't mean to complain because it's easy to update them to SE 44 version.  Just asking if it is necessary to keep them in version 43 in order for mod to work properly? My test female player kinda becomes milk maid to quick but I guess it's related to Hentai Pregency mod which makes extremely easy to get prego with default settings. 

Yes

No

Converting to 44 is a huge waste of time

Ok, until you get a good grasp of how to fix this broken-ass mod and all the missing textures. I'mma be gone. I've tried, fucking everything. this needs more male support, the ability to choose which gender you are (Because I'm a male but no matter what I do the mod just defaults to ''futa'' which is not what I am). I'll see where this mod is in like, a year probably.

On 6/13/2019 at 10:54 AM, Paradox Edge said:

Ok, until you get a good grasp of how to fix this broken-ass mod and all the missing textures. I'mma be gone. I've tried, fucking everything. this needs more male support, the ability to choose which gender you are (Because I'm a male but no matter what I do the mod just defaults to ''futa'' which is not what I am). I'll see where this mod is in like, a year probably.

Jesus Christ, make your own mod then.

44 minutes ago, LazeR220 said:

I'm getting a message popping up every minute or so with a list of plugins all with error beside them, what does this mean? the games unplayable as the popup appears frequently 

Quite likely, your game got updated by Bethesda and thus broke all your SKSE plugins.  Most should be updated by now, so check.  The ones I'm waiting for are the HDT plugins.

1 hour ago, LazeR220 said:

I'm getting a message popping up every minute or so with a list of plugins all with error beside them, what does this mean? the games unplayable as the popup appears frequently 

^that, or you have installed plugins for mods you dont have, which caused chain error and complete mod failure

1 hour ago, perrymwt said:

Quite likely, your game got updated by Bethesda and thus broke all your SKSE plugins.  Most should be updated by now, so check.  The ones I'm waiting for are the HDT plugins.

I updated my skyrim recently and thats when the issue occurred, i've updated skse, jcontainers, fnis etc but i am still yet to install a new papyrus script extender as no update has been released yet on nexus, i have a feeling thats the issue but thought i'd check here.