1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

its based on how much milk is milked, more milked -> better quality

Enriched, etc only produced if character orgasms during milking 

My character orgasms every time she's milked (I always get a Female cum bottle with the milk), so I assume I just have to keep milking and milking until my level increases, increasing my capacity and letting me milk more at once?

4 minutes ago, Cordian said:

My character orgasms every time she's milked (I always get a Female cum bottle with the milk), so I assume I just have to keep milking and milking until my level increases, increasing my capacity and letting me milk more at once?

yes

8 hours ago, Cordian said:

As of right now the CBBE body doesn't support belly scaling. The only mod I know of that somehow manages to alter the belly node is Fill Her Up. Everything else, including the Inflation Framework and Milk Mod Economy, can't alter the size of the belly, sadly.

That's the reason why I've been using UNP for some time now. I think the shape is inferior to CBBE, but when a quarter of my load order has something to do with belly scaling (be it MME, Fill Her Up, Fertility Mode, SexLab Parasites or Devious Butt), a functioning belly node is simply a must have.

Actually, since I posted that I got both breast and belly scaling to work with CBBE. Not just the nude body, but also all of the converted vanilla outfits that came with CBBE and the armor from TAWoBA!

It was a lot easier than I ever expected it to be. I just installed the CBBE bodyslides from TAWoBA's nexus page, and then ran a Batch Build in Bodyslide (with Build Morphs checked), using the CBBE Body Physics base. Now all the bitches my Dickgirl Dovakiin beds end up looking like they're 7 months pregnant with triplets, even after they get dressed. >:3

10 hours ago, shar181 said:

QuoteActually, since I posted that I got both breast and belly scaling to work with CBBE. Not just the nude body, but also all of the converted vanilla outfits that came with CBBE and the armor from TAWoBA!

It was a lot easier than I ever expected it to be. I just installed the CBBE bodyslides from TAWoBA's nexus page, and then ran a Batch Build in Bodyslide (with Build Morphs checked), using the CBBE Body Physics base. Now all the bitches my Dickgirl Dovakiin beds end up looking like they're 7 months pregnant with triplets, even after they get dressed. >:3

Interesting, I tried the same thing many times and it just wouldn't work no matter what

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2018 at 1:23 PM, smuthunter66 said:

If you have Dialogue Milking enabled in the MCM, I think it's the Hey there dialogue menu that lets a NPC milk you. So that should be an option.

Regarding the pumping machines not working (and maybe even the harness?), I just had my install break in a similar way: when I activated a milk pump, my character would kinda just look at it then give up. I fixed it by running FNIS again.

Was dialogue milking removed? It never comes up even though it is ticked in the MCM.

Edit: Looked at XEdit and it shows that a condition is that Being Milked Passive has to be active.

Hey, I assume the full version doesn't work in SkyrimVR since Sexlab Framework doesn't work there, just the Light version. But I was wondering if anyone knows if the Milk Mod Economy Light version works in SkyrimVR :) 

(or if the Milk Mod Economy Full version works somehow with Sexlabs Light)

I just installed this mod and it isnt working i started off of a older save it says that the mod is active and working etc. but there are parts that are broken and ive been sitting here trying to solve them for the past hour to no success the broken things are

• setting levels and other stats in the debug menu dont work and reset to default
  • the fancy milk pumps in whiterun have foliage running through them even though they still work i get in the animation and nothing happens the sound the animation and nothing no milk or anything doesn't even register as milk maid
  • and every 60 seconds a menu pops up informing me that all the plugins are errors and i installed incorrectly. the only plugins i installed were SexLabaroused and zaz ap devices

My mod load order is 

*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*ZaZAnimationPack.esm
*SexLab.esm
*SexLabAroused.esm
*Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
*Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*HarvestOverhaul_Redone_Creatures.esp
*CBBE.esp
*Unique Character.esp
*HearthFire Display Case Fix.esp
*RealisticMiningAndChoppingVR.esp
*FNIS.esp
*UnreadBooksGlow.esp
*DarkerNights.esp
*dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
*Immersive Jewelry.esp
*SlaveTats.esp
*SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
*MilkModNEW.esp
*MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
*SkyrimVR-USSEP Fixes.esp
*ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp
*bac.esp
*UIExtensions.esp
*AddItemMenuLE.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*MilkModNEW HF.esp

I used LOOT to sort my mod order 

I am also using skse64

The foliage is probably due to Skyrim SE having more foliage in general than Oldrim. I don't think the new foliage was removed when the od was converted.

I don't use the fancy pumps but my load order is :-

MilkModNew.esp

MilkModNew CF.esp

MilkModNew HF.esp

MilkModNew Sandbox.esp

MilkModNew ZaZ.esp

You seem to be missing the MilkModNew ZaZ.esp. Might be why they don't work

9 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

Anyone else getting the issue where if XMPSE is higher in the load order than Milk Mod, then XMPSE doesnt run on FNIS and you get constant TPose?

XMPSE I assume is your skeleton... Nothing should overwrite the skeleton unless the mod author specifically states otherwse, even then I'd think twice about it

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately when I install this mod I get this issue everytime I run FNIS, I reinstalled XMPSSE and it didn't help. Its most likely to be something I'm doing wrong as no one else seems to have this issue here.
>>Warning: \character\character assets female\skeleton_female.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

>>Warning: \character\character assets\skeleton.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
EFFCore.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
FISS.esp
Heels Sound.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
HentaiPregnancy.esm
SkyrimChainBeasts.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
XPMSE.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
PerkPoints.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuHH.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ Sanbox.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
SkyrimChainBeastsIntegration.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
Dwemermatron.esp
Breezehome Basement.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Animal_SOS.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
GoToBed.esp
FNIS.esp
More shiny catsuits.esp
FNISspells.esp
SLSO.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
TDF Aroused Sexy Idles.esp
sl_triggers.esp
DW.esp
BDIC.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SLAdventures.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
BodySearch.esp
RoadInspections.esp
SkyrimChainBeastsDB.esp
SkyrimChainBeastsITW.esp

Ok, with Groovmans help I nutted this out to it only occurring when I select the Fancy Milk Pump option in the FOMOD install, it seems there must be a LE HXX file there or something?

4 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Unfortunately when I install this mod I get this issue everytime I run FNIS, I reinstalled XMPSSE and it didn't help. Its most likely to be something I'm doing wrong as no one else seems to have this issue here.
>>Warning: \character\character assets female\skeleton_female.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

>>Warning: \character\character assets\skeleton.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Reveal hidden contents

Ok, with Groovmans help I nutted this out to it only occurring when I select the Fancy Milk Pump option in the FOMOD install, it seems there must be a LE HXX file there or something?

it says that its old, and should not be used

On 8/9/2019 at 9:58 PM, MajinLuffy said:

Hey, I assume the full version doesn't work in SkyrimVR since Sexlab Framework doesn't work there, just the Light version. But I was wondering if anyone knows if the Milk Mod Economy Light version works in SkyrimVR :) 

(or if the Milk Mod Economy Full version works somehow with Sexlabs Light)

The issue lies with requisite mods not being compatible with Skyrim VR. Since Skyrim VR is based on a much older build of Skyrim SE. Mods like SkyUI, and Racemenu need to be re-written specifically for the VR version. While there is a functional beta for SkyUI for Skyrim VR there isn't a functional Racemenu, and the Bodyslide for VR doesn't allow you to build morph .tri files. So no body morphs currently in VR.

This is all I found while trying to experiment with modding Skyrim VR.

It's unfortunate for us but most moders I know don't have VR to test thier own mods so there is little to no support. Additionally Bethesda announced there will be no official mod support or planned updates to do so.

Hello, 

First off thank you so much for this mod, been using it for years.  I just noticed recently that the files are set in Form 43 and not Form 44 via the Creation Kit.  I have updated my files manually.  But, I wasn't sure if it happened to be an oversight or not, and wanted to notify you just in case.  Thank you again for your great work.  

It's probably already been covered but I've not been able to find it in the short time I've between work and bed... but I would greatly appreciate any help I can get with this issue: I've all the dependencies and everything works fine except three things 1) dynamic breast scaling (it automatically assigns me the highest size in the max setting with no visual changes dependent on level or milk), 2) multiple breasts just makes me turn invisible, and 3) the milking cuirass doesn't seem to do anything except have a notification pop up. I've made sure to run bodyslide.

57 minutes ago, Maitre said:

It's probably already been covered but I've not been able to find it in the short time I've between work and bed... but I would greatly appreciate any help I can get with this issue: I've all the dependencies and everything works fine except three things 1) dynamic breast scaling (it automatically assigns me the highest size in the max setting with no visual changes dependent on level or milk), 2) multiple breasts just makes me turn invisible, and 3) the milking cuirass doesn't seem to do anything except have a notification pop up. I've made sure to run bodyslide.

2) you need to build multiple breasts body  in bodyslide

3) it doesnt milk you, it allows you to collect milk instead of wasting it

I am lost here. Everything seems to work fine (furnitures are there, can make milkmaids, can buy lactacids , can see status of maid with '9' ) , but cant find the mcm menu on neither an old save(having progressed main story) nor a new one (having completed starting quest on alternate start). Tryed setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 and makes no diffrence. Any idea what to do or what may cause this?

Edit: after reinstalled mod for a 5th time , i tryed changing the mcm screen image to the milk one , and it worked. weird.