1 hour ago, applesandmayo said:

I'm not getting any belly scaling, either by consuming lactacid or by forced feeding at the pumps. Any thoughts?

Breast scaling is A+ though, especially like the volumetric scaling.

You need body with belly node, or use slif with dobyslide

23 minutes ago, Superin7enden7 said:

When I attempt to equip the futa cuirass my body just disappears. Since there is no bodyslide for the futa cuirass I can't fix it, and using the bodyslide files from the LE version results in a backwards dick and nipples 3 inches below where they're suppose to be.

Its broken and was removed until someone fixes it, which is close to 0%

13 hours ago, Ed86 said:

You need body with belly node, or use slif with dobyslide

I'm using the cbbe special, and while it does scale with other mods (fill her up, extra pocket, sgo), milk economy doesnt have any effect on the belly. I don't have belly physics on it for whatever reason - might be that I'm using SMP, but I'm still not getting any scaling.

1 hour ago, applesandmayo said:

I'm using the cbbe special, and while it does scale with other mods (fill her up, extra pocket, sgo), milk economy doesnt have any effect on the belly. I don't have belly physics on it for whatever reason - might be that I'm using SMP, but I'm still not getting any scaling.

cbbe bodies dont have belly node, they wont work

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

cbbe bodies dont have belly node, they wont work

Do you know of a body that will work? I'm trying out Charmers of the Reach, and it's working with collisions and everything, but there are no collisions on the PC vagina. Scaling with lactacid is working, but all the other scaling mods were working on the belly on CBBE, though the belly physics werent working on the CBBE one. Not sure what to do. Ideally, I'd like something akin to the Cosio body setup, with collisions, physics, and scaling on all possible nodes, but I haven't been able to find that for SE yet.

7 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

Do you know of a body that will work? I'm trying out Charmers of the Reach, and it's working with collisions and everything, but there are no collisions on the PC vagina. Scaling with lactacid is working, but all the other scaling mods were working on the belly on CBBE, though the belly physics werent working on the CBBE one. Not sure what to do. Ideally, I'd like something akin to the Cosio body setup, with collisions, physics, and scaling on all possible nodes, but I haven't been able to find that for SE yet.

Unp, or slif + bodymorphs with cbbe

Hello, I think I did everything in the installing instructions, but this always pops up:

Milk Mod Economy plugins check:

Plugin: MME.PluginsCheck.ddi status: ERROR

Plugin: MME.PluginsCheck.indeed status: ERROR

Plugin: MME.PluginsCheck.psq status: ERROR

Plugin: MME.PluginsCheck.sgo status: ERROR

Plugin: MME.PluginsCheck.sla status: ERROR

Plugin: MME.PluginsCheck.slhp status: ERROR

Plugin: MME.PluginsCheck.slp status: ERROR

Plugin: MME.PluginsCheck.sos status: ERROR

Plugin: MME.PluginsCheck.zbf status: ERROR

Plugin: MME.PluginsCheck.fm status: ERROR

And after that another window pops up telling me MME not installed correctly.

Any solutions to this? Thank you.

1 hour ago, 1094853986 said:

Hello, I think I did everything in the installing instructions, but this always pops up:

Milk Mod Economy plugins check:

Plugin: MME.PluginsCheck.ddi status: ERROR

Plugin: MME.PluginsCheck.indeed status: ERROR

Plugin: MME.PluginsCheck.psq status: ERROR

Plugin: MME.PluginsCheck.sgo status: ERROR

Plugin: MME.PluginsCheck.sla status: ERROR

Plugin: MME.PluginsCheck.slhp status: ERROR

Plugin: MME.PluginsCheck.slp status: ERROR

Plugin: MME.PluginsCheck.sos status: ERROR

Plugin: MME.PluginsCheck.zbf status: ERROR

Plugin: MME.PluginsCheck.fm status: ERROR

And after that another window pops up telling me MME not installed correctly.

Any solutions to this? Thank you.

That seems familiar. I think it was an issue with SKSE64. 

This might seem like a very basic question, but its driving me crazy. Where are you supposed to sell your milk? Vendors will only give me a few gold per bottle, and "selling" special milk via the dialogue with alchemists just removes it from my inventory without giving me any gold in return. My poor cow is going broke from buying up all this lactaid, and not getting anything out of it except bigger tits and a surplus of milk bottles!

Also, is there a way to assign an NPC milk maid to the milkers? I haven't been able to figure out how to get milk from them, yet. :x

1 hour ago, shar181 said:

This might seem like a very basic question, but its driving me crazy. Where are you supposed to sell your milk? Vendors will only give me a few gold per bottle, and "selling" special milk via the dialogue with alchemists just removes it from my inventory without giving me any gold in return. My poor cow is going broke from buying up all this lactaid, and not getting anything out of it except bigger tits and a surplus of milk bottles!

Also, is there a way to assign an NPC milk maid to the milkers? I haven't been able to figure out how to get milk from them, yet. :x

if you are selling through dialogue you need to check market demand, if market full then you wont get anything from selling

so maybe lower mme difficulty so you can sell more or switch holds

if you mean permanent then no, game will cummit suicide if milking will run in background

I am trying to install this using vortex but there is no .dll (is the dll file the only one vortex accepts, I'm new to modding and I'm not sure sorry) file and in not sure how I get vortex to register it. I have seen something about using FOMOD but I'm not sure what this is.

Thanks  

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

if you are selling through dialogue you need to check market demand, if market full then you wont get anything from selling

so maybe lower mme difficulty so you can sell more or switch holds

I will keep an eye on the economy page then!

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

if you mean permanent then no, game will cummit suicide if milking will run in background

No, I don't mean permanently. Can the milk maids use the machines at all, or are they strictly for the PC?

One more question! Where can I find armors compatible with the breast/belly expansion mechanics? Or maybe convert existing armor, like the vanilla replacements that come with CBBE. Right now I'm mostly using stuff from The Amazing World of Bikini Armor mod. I think it might support breast expansion (I haven't been able to test it thoroughly), but it definitely doesn't support belly expansion. :c

Edit: I just tested TAWoBA for compatibility by drastically increasing the sliders. It definitely supports the breast nodes. ^-^ Shame that it doesn't support belly morphing.

1 hour ago, shar181 said:

I will keep an eye on the economy page then!

No, I don't mean permanently. Can the milk maids use the machines at all, or are they strictly for the PC?

One more question! Where can I find armors compatible with the breast/belly expansion mechanics? Or maybe convert existing armor, like the vanilla replacements that come with CBBE. Right now I'm mostly using stuff from The Amazing World of Bikini Armor mod. I think it might support breast expansion (I haven't been able to test it thoroughly), but it definitely doesn't support belly expansion. :c

Edit: I just tested TAWoBA for compatibility by drastically increasing the sliders. It definitely supports the breast nodes. ^-^ Shame that it doesn't support belly morphing.

order npc use pumps

or use sandbox plugin and they might use them

unp type armors should work

1 hour ago, SirGiggles4002 said:

I am trying to install this using vortex but there is no .dll (is the dll file the only one vortex accepts, I'm new to modding and I'm not sure sorry) file and in not sure how I get vortex to register it. I have seen something about using FOMOD but I'm not sure what this is.

Thanks  

no idea, use mod organizer

I've been greatly enjoying this mod for some time now, however I've one question and one problem:

The question

What does the quality of milk I get depend on? I noticed that sometimes I get Weak milk, sometimes it's Regular and sometimes it's Strong. I never get it Enriched, Sublime or anything like that. I'm also a Khajiiti Werewolf and I never get Khajiiti milk, Werewolf milk or Khajiiti Werewolf milk - it's all just standard, raceless milk. What am I doing wrong?

The problem

I find the Notification Key to be quite bothersome. I want to use it because it's much more convenient than going to the MCM for Milk Mod and checking myself out there, but doing so much as looking at someone for a second makes that person targeted and I can't get info on myself until I change the cell I'm iin. It's especially annoying if I'm trying to milk myself with the cuirass, only for my follower to run in front of me for a moment and suddenly I am unable to do so. Is there a way to uncheck a targeted actor, or make it so that the key shows stats for both me and whoever I'm (supposedly) targeting?

On 7/23/2019 at 12:57 PM, shar181 said:

As of right now the CBBE body doesn't support belly scaling. The only mod I know of that somehow manages to alter the belly node is Fill Her Up. Everything else, including the Inflation Framework and Milk Mod Economy, can't alter the size of the belly, sadly.

That's the reason why I've been using UNP for some time now. I think the shape is inferior to CBBE, but when a quarter of my load order has something to do with belly scaling (be it MME, Fill Her Up, Fertility Mode, SexLab Parasites or Devious Butt), a functioning belly node is simply a must have.

4 hours ago, Cordian said:

I've been greatly enjoying this mod for some time now, however I've one question and one problem:

The question

What does the quality of milk I get depend on? I noticed that sometimes I get Weak milk, sometimes it's Regular and sometimes it's Strong. I never get it Enriched, Sublime or anything like that. I'm also a Khajiiti Werewolf and I never get Khajiiti milk, Werewolf milk or Khajiiti Werewolf milk - it's all just standard, raceless milk. What am I doing wrong?

The problem

I find the Notification Key to be quite bothersome. I want to use it because it's much more convenient than going to the MCM for Milk Mod and checking myself out there, but doing so much as looking at someone for a second makes that person targeted and I can't get info on myself until I change the cell I'm iin. It's especially annoying if I'm trying to milk myself with the cuirass, only for my follower to run in front of me for a moment and suddenly I am unable to do so. Is there a way to uncheck a targeted actor, or make it so that the key shows stats for both me and whoever I'm (supposedly) targeting?

its based on how much milk is milked, more milked -> better quality

Enriched, etc only produced if character orgasms during milking