saladboy21 Posted February 3, 2012 Posted February 3, 2012 Sexout has a lewdness measurement.Does anything actually change that yet? Or is that still a static unchanging number? You can change it manually unless something altered that.
zippy57 Posted February 3, 2012 Posted February 3, 2012 Sexout has a lewdness measurement.Does anything actually change that yet? Or is that still a static unchanging number?You can change it manually unless something altered that.I think you couldn't do anything with it last time I checked. Regardless, that stat was supposed to change based on your actions, but it never did. I don't believe anything actually uses it at this point. SexoutRapers may have used it in the past but I don't think it does any more.
Bromm83 Posted February 3, 2012 Author Posted February 3, 2012 Sexout has a lewdness measurement.Does anything actually change that yet? Or is that still a static unchanging number?You can change it manually unless something altered that.I think you couldn't do anything with it last time I checked. Regardless' date=' that stat was supposed to change based on your actions, but it never did. I don't believe anything actually uses it at this point. SexoutRapers may have used it in the past but I don't think it does any more.[/quote'] Lewdness was made as an "immersive" way for players to change the approach rate in rapers early on. It is not used by any mod I know of and since it's a value the player can change all the time I have not seen the need of using it. I have used internal counters in the different tryout mods in stead. Change lewdness to reflect you earlier choices and more modders will use it. Problem is, adding it now would require lots of work on all mods so you might not get it usable for a while yet. (lewdness should not change every time you have sex, but it should change depending on the dialogue options you select to get sex) (Start discussion!)
Quarz Posted February 3, 2012 Posted February 3, 2012 Another Idea/Question (possibly) It says you'd never get a no, when asking anyone for sex. While everything else sounds quite amazing, that one point's rather taken me aback, since I have a hard time imagining everyone in that huge wasteland out there'd be randomly willing to screw anyone just cuz some random horny courier shows up and asks for it. I get the point of this plugin giving the possiblity to take on anyone out there, but I do believe it'd be more fun, if you couldn't just go around having your will like that. Would kinda make the whole point of rapin' anyone obsolete if they'd just agree up front. So, along the lines of that lewdness measurement perhaps, or just some kind of internal variables, what about having something decide if the person you're asking is actually willing? Have to admit I have absolutely no experience when it comes to modding and the likes, but maybe some tiny formula somewhere would help it already. If that lewdness doesn't do a thing or can't do a thing, possibly base it on charm and luck, judging hoow sympatheic you seem to a person, maybe add a small endurance check asking for three-somes, meaning the meant-to-be-partners are kinda determining if you'd be up for it. Also gotta admit I haven't actually tried this yet, all of this is just based on the description and update infos, meaning I don't know, if therE's some kind of check in-game yet or not, since it's not said anywhere. ________________________________ BUT! Not to go around throwing possibly obsolete suggestions into everyone's face just after registering, have to say I wouldn't be here in the first place, if all of this did not look so freakishly amazing and amusing beyond any mod aiming-to-be-similar out there! Thank you! =)
prideslayer Posted February 3, 2012 Posted February 3, 2012 Rapers does still *use* lewdness. It is only modified by the user, but it is used in the rapers approach calculations still if I'm not mistaken. If you want a different fresh var in sexout to use for your purposes, just name it and I'll toss it in.
Quarz Posted February 4, 2012 Posted February 4, 2012 In case you were referring to my post - the only point of any new variable with my idea would be for this plugin, just to change the fact that a PC has the possiblity of talking everyone into having sex without any "obstacles." Though, thinking baout it now, I figure I could come up with a whole lot of difficulties for this to be implemented, so I'll just go ahead and find out, if it's already the way I'd really love it to be. =) I'm actually about to try all of this with a new playthrough, so I might find my request obsolete or even come up with new ideas. We'll see, I guess. =)
prideslayer Posted February 4, 2012 Posted February 4, 2012 Ah, I see. I'm not sure if that's something Bromm intends to add or not. Right now, yes, you can run around fucking anyone you want without any difficulty in this mod.
astymma Posted February 4, 2012 Posted February 4, 2012 Ah' date=' I see. I'm not sure if that's something Bromm intends to add or not. Right now, yes, you can run around fucking anyone you want without any difficulty in this mod. [/quote'] Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the whole POINT of this mod ? SexoutSex exists so you can proposition anyone and get some sex. It isn't intended to be some sort of pick-up simulator. Um, wanted to point out that I quoted Prideslayer NOT because I was correcting him, but because I was correcting the person he was talking to... Pride's comment was a better lead in lol
Bromm83 Posted February 4, 2012 Author Posted February 4, 2012 Ah' date=' I see. I'm not sure if that's something Bromm intends to add or not. Right now, yes, you can run around fucking anyone you want without any difficulty in this mod. [/quote'] Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the whole POINT of this mod ? SexoutSex exists so you can proposition anyone and get some sex. It isn't intended to be some sort of pick-up simulator. And astymma wins the prize! If anyone wants to add MCM with a slider where you can set the success rate yourself, feel free to do it. But since the goal of this mod was to just enable sex in general and add some good lines I will not set a formula that decides for the player what success rate they should have.
Quarz Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 Alright. Now then, different question: Seeing the purpose of this mod was to have sex with everyone freely, is there a possiblity to have sex with everyone on certain conditions apart from this? Since I just installed all the plugins I wanted and don't really have an idea, if that would have been the case without this one. Thought it'd be the only plugin to have sex with anyone I'd want. If so, I'd actually go ahead and try to put some kind of formula in myself, just nneed to figure out what I'd need to do.
Bromm83 Posted February 5, 2012 Author Posted February 5, 2012 Alright. Now then' date=' different question: Seeing the purpose of this mod was to have sex with everyone freely, is there a possiblity to have sex with everyone on certain conditions apart from this? Since I just installed all the plugins I wanted and don't really have an idea, if that would have been the case without this one. Thought it'd be the only plugin to have sex with anyone I'd want. If so, I'd actually go ahead and try to put some kind of formula in myself, just nneed to figure out what I'd need to do. [/quote'] Either it's a shitload of work (making the decision come after the pickup line) or it might look a little weird (having the decision before the pickup line. The easy way. Create two new topics in SexoutSex Quest. Set them to top level. Remove top level from the greeting ones. Then you add the different dialogues there with a no and a yes. (condition GetRandomPercent < Your Percent) The hard way: Changing every dialogue in the greetings topics then making two new topics to go through before you get the choices you now get in greeting. Alternativel you could try HowAbout. Never tried it, but it might have the possibility of a no... Not really sure tho.
astymma Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 Alright. Now then' date=' different question: Seeing the purpose of this mod was to have sex with everyone freely, is there a possiblity to have sex with everyone on certain conditions apart from this? Since I just installed all the plugins I wanted and don't really have an idea, if that would have been the case without this one. Thought it'd be the only plugin to have sex with anyone I'd want. If so, I'd actually go ahead and try to put some kind of formula in myself, just nneed to figure out what I'd need to do. [/quote'] Either it's a shitload of work (making the decision come after the pickup line) or it might look a little weird (having the decision before the pickup line. The easy way. Create two new topics in SexoutSex Quest. Set them to top level. Remove top level from the greeting ones. Then you add the different dialogues there with a no and a yes. (condition GetRandomPercent < Your Percent) The hard way: Changing every dialogue in the greetings topics then making two new topics to go through before you get the choices you now get in greeting. Alternativel you could try HowAbout. Never tried it, but it might have the possibility of a no... Not really sure tho. HowAbout requires you complete a quest first, but during that quest it's programmed to use a random percent, affected by charisma, chance of no response system. After the quest, you receive a perk which removes the chance of no. The dialogue is simple, it generates a random percent... adds up to 25 for charisma higher than 5 and compares the result to 50. Less than = no, greater than or equal to = yes.
Kashked Posted February 8, 2012 Posted February 8, 2012 Alright. Now then' date=' different question: Seeing the purpose of this mod was to have sex with everyone freely, is there a possiblity to have sex with everyone on certain conditions apart from this? Since I just installed all the plugins I wanted and don't really have an idea, if that would have been the case without this one. Thought it'd be the only plugin to have sex with anyone I'd want. If so, I'd actually go ahead and try to put some kind of formula in myself, just nneed to figure out what I'd need to do. [/quote'] I started work on that a while back, modifying different choices and giving them requirements, like charisma or speech, different difficulties depending on how kinky/extreme your proposition was. So I added the options to a couple of the positions you can request, playtested it and only found it annoying, so the project was dropped for my part atleast. It wasn't terribly complicated, but it didn't really add anything to the game for me. I originally had the same opinion as you, but after a little testing I found that the game was more enjoable with SexoutSex as it is.
Lodakai Posted February 10, 2012 Posted February 10, 2012 I actually messed with this idea myself and i find it quite enjoyable. I removed some options from a few of the dialogues based on what they say. IE if they say they are really horny... i left all options open. And for the dialogue link that makes them say that STD's or pregnancy might be an issue.. i left only Male of Female BJ as the option. I went even further as to having them randomly refuse anything unless i had a specific item in my inventory that could change their mood. IE they would not put out unless I supplied some beer (inspired by the how about.. plugin) I used the same method to check for an item and remove it if I chose to go that route. This concept can be developed much further by anyone with the desire.. patience.. and experience to make it more of a minigame. Oh.. i also made one of the items that could change her mood by incorporating the currently unused recipe for cola douche.. and changing it into something called Heat Soda. I changed the recipe to require Sasparilla or nuka cola... mentats.. a stimpack.. and a jalepeno. i have about an 80% chance of the dialogue for heat soda popping up.. so if i keep it stocked.. my chances of getting laid is always pretty good. although I'm still not guaranteed anal all the time =p sometimes i have to do with a BJ Anyways. Long post.. i guess the point is that this is a pretty good community to have such inspiring mods. And there is a massive untapped potential behind many of these mods.. especially if you start to merge them together. (in this case.. the how about mod and sexoutsex)
91280 Posted March 27, 2012 Posted March 27, 2012 I got this mod installed + sexoutng + common resources + smaller talk and when I want act nothing happens' date=' actors just stand and do nothing. I checked: sexout animations works correct UPD: nvm I fixed this already. [/quote'] How did u fix this ? I have the exact problem.
saladboy21 Posted March 27, 2012 Posted March 27, 2012 I got this mod installed + sexoutng + common resources + smaller talk and when I want act nothing happens' date=' actors just stand and do nothing. I checked: sexout animations works correct UPD: nvm I fixed this already. [/quote'] How did u fix this ? I have the exact problem. Does sex work outside SexoutSex? ie rape or the companion sex mod? If yes, I don't know. If no, the problem is not SexoutSex you need to hit tech support and probobly post load order. It could be groovatron, or not d/ling the NG datapack.
jaam Posted April 7, 2012 Posted April 7, 2012 Here is a fix for the Penetrator bug (cannot be unequipped). Any other change should be commented out for the moment. [attachment=8447]
jaam Posted April 7, 2012 Posted April 7, 2012 Second update today: added the option to follow NPC sexual orientation. if the sexual orientation lists in SexoutNG are empty, the plugin should work just as before. (note you need a mod to define sexual orientation. example mod: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3268&pid=136732#pid136732 latest version REQUIRED) known issue: all levelled character will end up bisexual due to the way IsInList handle them. [attachment=8456]
Bromm83 Posted April 7, 2012 Author Posted April 7, 2012 Second update today: added the option to follow NPC sexual orientation. if the sexual orientation lists in SexoutNG are empty' date=' the plugin should work just as before. (note you need a mod to define sexual orientation. example mod: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3268&pid=136732#pid136732 latest version REQUIRED) known issue: all levelled character will end up bisexual due to the way IsInList handle them. [/quote'] I took the liberty of updating the OP with your version! Thanks for the updates!
jaam Posted April 8, 2012 Posted April 8, 2012 I took the liberty of updating the OP with your version! Thanks for the updates! No problem. Thank YOU for all the hard work. I "just" had to copy/paste...
Wessex Posted April 8, 2012 Posted April 8, 2012 A little bug if you will... the penetrator proliferate like a bad virus. I mean if you ask a woman to have her way with you while having a penetrator in your inventory and the npc's inventory does not contain a penetrator it will creates one in the mentioned npc's inventory. At least this is the case when I tried this with Veronica.
jaam Posted April 8, 2012 Posted April 8, 2012 A little bug if you will... the penetrator proliferate like a bad virus. I mean if you ask a woman to have her way with you while having a penetrator in your inventory and the npc's inventory does not contain a penetrator it will creates one in the mentioned npc's inventory. At least this is the case when I tried this with Veronica. Again with the penetrator! The dialog was not removing the right StrapOn' date=' so it just kept adding. Thanks. New version for that: [attachment=8512']
Bromm83 Posted April 8, 2012 Author Posted April 8, 2012 A little bug if you will... the penetrator proliferate like a bad virus. I mean if you ask a woman to have her way with you while having a penetrator in your inventory and the npc's inventory does not contain a penetrator it will creates one in the mentioned npc's inventory. At least this is the case when I tried this with Veronica. Again with the penetrator! The dialog was not removing the right StrapOn' date=' so it just kept adding. Thanks. New version for that: [/quote'] Thanks again, and moved it to the OP!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now