SexoutSex v1.2.4 Updated 8th of May 2012

Hello all. I have unfortunately had long days at work lately and felt too tired to work on scripts and such today, so I decided to make a simple general sex plugin i stead.

All this plugin does is add a few topics that let you have sex.

- It supports male and female characters.

- You never get a no.

- It's completely free (if you don't count the possible STDs)

- And the most important part: It relies on SMALLERTALK MOD and Sexout Common Resources!

How to start a threesome?

1. Proposition sex to a NPC and use the line with the more the merrier.

2. Find a second NPC and ask if he wants to join in.

3. Talk to each NPC and tell them wich position they should take (ActorA - Mouth or pussy, ActorB - taking it, ActorC - ass or pussy)

4. Talk to any NPC to start the fun. (This should be a better place to do it)

If you place an NPC at one position, then change your mind, just place the NPC at a new position, it should remove him/her from the old psition automatically.

Since the Quest only checks for a script variable to see if the topics should be present you can in theory start a threesome with any NPCs, not just the ones following you. This means that you could talk to a third NPC and have a threesome that you just watch.

Why smallertalk?

I don't know how to add a topic to every single NPC in the game.

Smallertalk knows. You can find it on these very forums!

Remember this is a SexOutNG Plugin!

This means that you have to use SexoutNG for the animations to work. Otherwise it's just linguistic sex and that's just boring...

Older update notes

NEW FILE 11. Sept 2011 v1.0.0

- Added Support for randomized anal anims.

- Based on Loogies improved dialogue.

NEW FILE 31. Dec 2011 v1.1.0

- Added MvM and FvF Support (MvM Not tested, FvF always ends up in licking for now)

- Added Option to go somewhere private (Also added a stop following me command if you change your mind or they somehow don't stop following you after sex)

- Added threesomes. (Tested as female char, not male. Talk to one guy, then talk to the other. Talk to any of them to start once you have both. The one you don't talk to to start it you might have to tell to stop following you). (IMPORTANT: Do not try to have a threesome involving two females! That will fuck everything up since Actor A, B and C is placed based on gender in my topics)

- Also: This now requires SexoutNG!

NEW FILE 07. January 2012: v1.1.1

- Added manual selcetion of poses so that you can use strapons more actively.

- You now need SexoutResources to run this mod! (that's where I got the strapon)

- Now fully works with MvM, FvF, MvF, FvM (Girls fucking guys).

- Added Callbacks ( All they do now is say Good Times and removing the strapon if needed, will be expanded on)

- Did some cleanup, needs more.

- Also now the option to pick up the third person for a threesome shouldn't appear before you have picked up the first.

- Dialog is still lacking to say the least.

NEW FILE 08. January 2012: v1.1.2

- New dialog made by our very own Kashked!

- More checks on top level dialog so you don't get too many topics all the time.

- Fixed an error where the plugin thought you were male after going to a secluded spot.

- I know consider this a Full release working as intended with almost all functionality. I might still add strings of poses, but for now I will focus on getting other plugins up to date.

NEW FILE 14. January 2012: v1.1.3

- Removed the magically appearing strapon! You now have to get it somewhere else... I reccomend SexoutStore! Or you could use console commands. Or if your feeling really adventurous, you could make an esp that adds it to your inventory! All up to you!

- I fixed a typo where Professional was written with two f's!

NEW FILE 29. Jan 2012 v1.1.4

- Fixed the strapon issue, should now use the strapon sold in SexoutStore!

- Changed the threesome stuff to a more complicated, but much more flexible system. Only problem, it doesn't work yet...

NEW FILE 29. Jan 2012 v1.1.5

- Edited the script some, threesomes work, they just need some time to start up...

Jaam - fixed the penetrator bug (couldn't be unequiped)

NEW FILE 07. April 2012 v1.1.7

Jaam - Added the option to follow NPC orientation.

note you need a mod to define sexual orientation. example mod: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3268&pid=136732#pid136732 latest version REQUIRED (f you want to follow the NPC orientation)

Known issue: all levelled character will end up bisexual due to the way IsInList handle them.

NEW FILE 8. April 2012 v1.1.8

Jaam - Fixed a bug with the penetrator.

NEW FILE 29th of April 2012 v1.2.0

ChancellorKremlin - Added around 600 new lines of dialogue!

NEW FILE 29th of April 2012 v1.2.1

ChancellorKremlin - Fixed some dialog

Jaam -

Strapon fixes (sic).

copy/paste of script where it had been forgotten.

Hides main topic if you are in an ongoing twosome or threesome.

Blocks picking up multiple third person or PC replacement.

Assign default position to threesome participants.

Reversed orientation conditions so male can request threesome.

Lower delay to start threesome

NEW FILE 1.2.2 29th of April 2012:

Jaam - Bugfix

NEW FILE 1.2.3 5th of May

CK -

Nothing major tonight I'm afraid, just a few unified fixes from Jaam, and an extra line or two of dialogue from me.

Major changes include new support for slavery and prostitutes. In sum, if you have a slave, you can have sex with her through SexoutSex with a dedicated topic, although a lot of the replies are still the same (I still have to add some new topics)

Also, the prostitution hook is still quite bugged and far from finished, so ignore it for now, continue using the 'traditional' working girl method to get/receive sex.

New update 1.2.4 8th of May:

changes:

Slavery

Finished adding specifics to all dialog branches.

Should be compatible with "Reactive People - Ultimatum" now.

Prostitution

All dialog branches updated and debugged. Seems to be working now.

Cost revised. Identical to vanilla or SexoutWorkingGirls now.

If used with SexoutWorkingGirls, leaves Gomorrah prostitutes to SWG.

Threesome

All dialog branches updated and debugged. Seems to be working now.

The Future:

- Doing strings of poses.

So you want to contribute?

1. lines

There three ways of getting lines added.

- The first way is to post in this thread. Make sure you put the actual lines in a spoiler /spoiler window so that people who don't want to see future content don't have to see it.

- The second way is to just pm me the lines. This is a bit easier for me since I don't have to go through the whole thread looking for the lines I remember someone posting a few days/weeks ago.

- The third way is PMing me asking if I am doing anything on the mod right now, and if not, if you could add some lines to the esp. If I haven't recently done some major changes to the loaclly stored esp I will answer with a go ahead, and then you can add all the lines yourself! Then you just upload it to this thread (or a third party upload site) and I'll look it over and post it in the OP! This is by far the easiest way for me, and will allow me more time to actually add new and exciting stuff to my plugins!

2. Animations

- Talk to prideslayer and get them added to SexoutNG. I have no animations for this plugin only.

3. I have an idea for an awesome quest/perk/whatever!

- Great! I would love to hear all about it! Only thing is, ask yourself a few questions first.

- Does the quest/perk/whatever actually fit into this plugin? Remember this plugin is here to open up sex for everyone through dialoge. That's it. That's all that this plugin is supposed to do! That doesn't mean I wouldn't be open to add some flavour to it, but it is meant to be a small plugin for the basic needs so that people don't have to have all the epic stories and quests and whatnot if they don't want to...

- Could this idea be the basis of a new plugin? Does it bring something to the table that isn't available by other plugins at the moment? Do you know how to make a plugin? Could you learn how to make a plugin? I am available for questions if you want to try making it yourself (Yes there are plenty of people better at it then me, but I can't answer for them now can I?). Also if you think it's a great idea and you don't want to go into modding yourself, I'll still take a look at it, and if its a really good idea, and you have made a good blueprint of the plugin (the dialogue, the quest stages, things like that), I might be persuaded to make the plugin and release it.

- Is there some other plugin it would fit better into? Then go talk to the modder that made that plugin!

Good luck tou you all!

Number of downloads:

up to 1.1.5: 4661

1.1.5 3360

1.1.7 111

1.1.8 981

1.2.0 57

1.2.1 43

1.2.2 368

1.2.3 398

DISCLAIMER:

The creator (this being me) of this plugin is on an extended break from modding. This means that there will be few, if any updates to this plugin for a while. Other people have made updates for this since I went away and I am still open for other people to add even more updates. I will keep the OP updated with updates from other modders.

SexoutSex-20120508.zip

I just don't seem to play them' date=' for some reason)[/quote']

If I'm going to stare at an electronic ass for hours it better be a female one. Also, if I want to experience the crushing responsibility of being a man I'll go outside.

:D

Yeah, that's about it. (maybe that's why I hardly go outside? :D)

And... seems it has a problem picking an animation if you ask for anal... (Female PC' date=' not tried male PC... I just don't seem to play them, for some reason)

No problem with the rest, it just hates anal for some reason. :-/

[/quote']

Confirmed for male PC as well... Console says it couldn't find an animation.

DMac

And... seems it has a problem picking an animation if you ask for anal... (Female PC' date=' not tried male PC... I just don't seem to play them, for some reason)

No problem with the rest, it just hates anal for some reason. :-/

[/quote']

Confirmed for male PC as well... Console says it couldn't find an animation.

DMac

This is a problem with the Sexout mod. Not a problem without topics since you don't define SexTypes there, you just get a random animation. In dialogue based mods you define sextypes, and that seems not to be working at 100 %. I tried a few things to correct it and I got anal working, but then vaginal didn't work... But at least I am on the right track. I have also made UDLR aware of the issue and hope it get fixed in the next release of Sexout.

• 2 weeks later...

I am commenting simply to thank you bromm for doing this :) also' date=' to bump this project to ensure that this does not die. plz continue to exhilerate us!

[/quote']

Thank you very much =)

I will get back to this project once I have all gangs released and stable(-ish)!

• 2 weeks later...

The biggest problem I have with this is the SmallTalk mod. It hasn't been updated so I'm guessing until that mod has been updated with the latest stuff' date=' I won't load this.

[/quote']

Doesn't Smalltalk work with the latest version of NV?

I haven't even been using Smalltalk, then again I'm pretty busy testing my own mod to check if others are actually working properly :)

Smalltalk (old version) works fine with vanilla' date=' and the new version works with HH as well, from what I understand. Any other DLCs will likely not have smalltalk-enabled NPCs unless someone else does the legwork.

[/quote']

Ooooh thanks thats explain why it keep CTD on my side (no DLC here)

Smalltalk (old version) works fine with vanilla' date=' and the new version works with HH as well, from what I understand. Any other DLCs will likely not have smalltalk-enabled NPCs unless someone else does the legwork.

[/quote']

Ooooh thanks thats explain why it keep CTD on my side (no DLC here)

Yeah. Took me a couple tries to figure out what the problem was - the new version lists HH as a master, so if you try to load it without HH installed/activated... BOOM! Headshot CTD. Just use the old version and it should work like a charm. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the mod. Pretty much exactly what I was looking for.

The only thing I missed was being able to give follow commands to NPCs via dialogue so we could go somewhere more private.

I've added an AI package and a few dialogue options which seem to work but haven't undergone any real testing. I'm not really a modder so I don't expect this to work very well.

Anyway, if anyone else is interested I've attached a new ESP file to this post, you enable this instead of the standard SexoutSex esp.

I have Sexout and Smalltalk installed. Unless I'm misunderstanding its the Small Talk mod that lets me initiate intercourse with my companions through dialog right? I seem to get an option with Veronica (which is funny because I'm male) but not with Cass. Did I do something wrong?

No' date=' smalltalk just lets you start talking to various generic NPC's around Mojave. As far as I know, there is nothing yet in Sexout that lets you have fun with your companions... no doubt someone's working on something that does though.

[/quote']

Then what mod is it that I'm using that let's me initiate with various NPC's and Veronica? If it helps the dialog option looks like it wasn't written by a fluent English speaker.

No' date=' smalltalk just lets you start talking to various generic NPC's around Mojave. As far as I know, there is nothing yet in Sexout that lets you have fun with your companions... no doubt someone's working on something that does though.

[/quote']

Then what mod is it that I'm using that let's me initiate with various NPC's and Veronica? If it helps the dialog option looks like it wasn't written by a fluent English speaker.

paste your load order here, and we might answer it.

[/quote']

paste your load order here, and we might answer it.

Can do. Also if you guys happen to see a problem with my load order, please let me know. I've been getting fairly frequent crashes recently but it started once I installed my UI mods and Project Nevada.

Practically sure my dialog companion sex options is coming from a mod I got here. I've been playing without the smalltalk mod and I can still initiate with Veronica through dialog.

loadorder-1.jpg

Practically sure my dialog companion sex options is coming from a mod I got here. I've been playing without the smalltalk mod and I can still initiate with Veronica through dialog.

loadorder-1.jpg

I have a suspicion that it's the SexoutAddAnims that's doing it... it came with a "talk and have sex" ability to try out the new animations, but since the animations are now part of Sexout by default and since it can cause issues, I'd remove it from your load order.

It might not be what's doing it, but it's certainly worth a try.

As for your frequent crashes, I can't see any problem with your load order. One thing that might help (you never know) is launching through the NVSE loader rather than the NV launcher... it sometimes helps some people.

Out of interest, what kind of OS/RAM are you using?

loadorder-1.jpg

I have a suspicion that it's the SexoutAddAnims that's doing it... it came with a "talk and have sex" ability to try out the new animations' date=' but since the animations are now part of Sexout by default and since it can cause issues, I'd remove it from your load order.

It might not be what's doing it, but it's certainly worth a try.

As for your frequent crashes, I can't see any problem with your load order. One thing that might help (you never know) is launching through the NVSE loader rather than the NV launcher... it sometimes helps some people.

Out of interest, what kind of OS/RAM are you using?

[/quote']

It was the Additional Animations plug in. Loaded it without it and the option to initiate disappeared. I'm running W7 and I've got 4 gigs of RAM. My crash problem might have stopped since I've disabled a few mods. Haven't had time to really play a good bit.

So the Additional Animation mod has the dialog options. Who made it? Do they need help with it or was it scrapped?