SexoutSex v1.2.4 Updated 8th of May 2012

It was done by johnhead444. The animations are now part of basic sexout so AdditionalAnimations is not used anymore. I guess that johnhead444 put in the dialogue options so that people could check out the new anims before they were added. I don't think it was meant as a separate long term plugin.

AA really should be deactivated since it is part of sexout now. If you want additonal dialogue to initiate sex i suggest working on the general sexoutPI, not AA.

I'm looking through the SexoutSexWithFollow code with FNVEdit' date=' and I noticed what looks like a bug: the aaSexoutSexFollow package (xx001662) references a Global that isn't resolved in my load order (03001944) in its condition.

[/quote']

Thanks for that. I was trying to use global variables to manage the temporary following and I must have left one in. I'll have a look when I get a sec.

EDIT: Yep, deleted the variable but forgot to remove it from the package. Fixed.

SexoutSexWithFollow.esp

It was done by johnhead444. The animations are now part of basic sexout so AdditionalAnimations is not used anymore. I guess that johnhead444 put in the dialogue options so that people could check out the new anims before they were added. I don't think it was meant as a separate long term plugin.

AA really should be deactivated since it is part of sexout now. If you want additonal dialogue to initiate sex i suggest working on the general sexoutPI' date=' not AA.

[/quote']

AA overwrites the main sex script in sexout and should never be used as anything other then a plugin that lets you test the new animations. Now that it is a part of sexout it shuld not be used at all.

Sorry that I haven't been much here, but having a really busy time at work and have family visiting so won't be much online for a little while.

Out of interest' date=' what kind of OS/RAM are you using?

[/quote']I'm running W7 and I've got 4 gigs of RAM. My crash problem might have stopped since I've disabled a few mods. Haven't had time to really play a good bit.

Hmm... the reason I ask is the crashes might be down to FNV running out of RAM... it's set by default to use just 2GB (and that seems to include the GPU RAM as well)

You might get some good out of using the 4GB mod... it lets FNV use up to 4GB (still including the GPU RAM of course) and limits the crashing due to memory space issues. http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35262

If you do use it, you'll need to pick up the 4GB NVSE loader to have NVSE working properly. http://nvse.silverlock.org/ (scroll down the page to get the link)

AA really should be deactivated since it is part of sexout now. If you want additonal dialogue to initiate sex i suggest working on the general sexoutPI' date=' not AA.

[/quote']

When you says the SexoutPI you mean Player Interface, right? Regrettably I'm not savvy enough to work something like that out in GECK but I'd be willing to help write new dialog if someone wanted that assistance.

AA overwrites the main sex script in sexout and should never be used as anything other then a plugin that lets you test the new animations. Now that it is a part of sexout it shuld not be used at all.

Oh crap, I had no idea....:huh:

I've been using that Sexout_Additional Animations.esp file along with Sexout_Rapers.esp and Sexout_Prostitutes.esp.

I wonder if it will perform better when I turn off that AA file.

Oh crap' date=' I had no idea....:huh:

I've been using that Sexout_Additional Animations.esp file along with Sexout_Rapers.esp and Sexout_Prostitutes.esp.

I wonder if it will perform better when I turn off that AA file.

[/quote']

Unless you have a really old sexout Plugin version it should:) But it was not really clear unless you followed several threads. AA is really just a test mod to show off the new animations that johnhead did. Everyone was so pleased about the results that UDLR included them in the next update of sexout. After that point, using AA could cause problems.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I'm having crashes when I use this mod for Sex out and when my toon talks with NPCs to have sex, she turns invisible and typically the game crashes....I have had similar problems with "Hookups" but no crashes or invisible toons result when my character is raped.

Hey I'm having crashes when I use this mod for Sex out and when my toon talks with NPCs to have sex' date=' she turns invisible and typically the game crashes....I have had similar problems with "Hookups" but no crashes or invisible toons result when my character is raped.

[/quote']

I have no idea why that should be...

This plugin has no scripts or anything like it. It's merely a dialogue quest. Everything apart from the dialogues are from Sexout.Esm

Hey I'm having crashes when I use this mod for Sex out and when my toon talks with NPCs to have sex' date=' she turns invisible and typically the game crashes....I have had similar problems with "Hookups" but no crashes or invisible toons result when my character is raped.

[/quote']

I have no idea why that should be...

This plugin has no scripts or anything like it. It's merely a dialogue quest. Everything apart from the dialogues are from Sexout.Esm

Well I think I found the problem their was a mOd conflict with "body by race". When I shut that mod down it ran fine, but still some sexual positions were invisible....but at least my game will not crash.

[/quote']

Sorry that I haven't been much here, but having a really busy time at work and have family visiting so won't be much online for a little while.

I did update the esp after UDLR added the anims to the main esm. But the first download was floating around some wheres else and yeah will screw every thing up. I'm not sure but the esp on the sexout additional animations thread shouldn't mess any thing up. I changed all the Idle animations to ummmm 65 through 77 or some thing. Where ever UDLR added them. But that was right after he added them. So it was kinda awhile ago. But unless some thing else changed sense then it should still work being completely separate from all the sexouts main quests. I guess. Sense I really don't no what I'm talking about. just thought I'd mention that if it will in fact work but some people are still downloading the old esp.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a question/idea...if one is using the pregnancy mod, do you think it would be possible to have making a baby come up in "conversation"?

My ideal (since there is a lewdness stat) would be something like at really low they ask them not to come inside (which won't mean anything, obviously) or promise not to come inside, or dare them to knock her up at medium or beg them to get her pregnant at high. That may not be doable, or may just be too much work, but I thought it would be hot so figured I'd toss it out there.

Failing that, or alternately, maybe something that has babymaking come up with high enough fertility?

I don't know how much work it would be just tossing them out. If too much work no biggie, never hurts to ask/suggest I guess.

I think the *best* that could be done would be for Loogie and others to add "I don't/want to get pregnant" type dialogue like you're talking about to the individual mods like tryouts, and just allow the pregnancy mod to do its thing.

The dialogue stuff wouldn't/couldn't affect pregnancy without pregnancy support being added to sexout to a degree (I could do this in the new sexout). To have them actually cause pregnancy outright, they would have to depend on the pregnancy mod, which "wouldn't be right."

Rolling everything into one or two huge mods with all the options to enable/disable stuff would work just fine, but unfortunately it's difficult for a team to work together on the same mod. I have an idea or two here that I'll bring up with the guys, but it would take months of work from all of us.

The dialogue stuff wouldn't/couldn't affect pregnancy without pregnancy support being added to sexout to a degree (I could do this in the new sexout). To have them actually cause pregnancy outright' date=' they would have to depend on the pregnancy mod, which "wouldn't be right."

[/quote']

I was probably unclear, I apologize. I just wanted the dialogue to say that stuff, not actually affect the pregnancy chance in any way.

The dialogue stuff wouldn't/couldn't affect pregnancy without pregnancy support being added to sexout to a degree (I could do this in the new sexout). To have them actually cause pregnancy outright' date=' they would have to depend on the pregnancy mod, which "wouldn't be right."

[/quote']

I was probably unclear, I apologize. I just wanted the dialogue to say that stuff, not actually affect the pregnancy chance in any way.

That's easy enough for the individual modders to implement if they so choose, if I put the flags in the main ESM.

I've asked Halstrom in the pregnancy mod thread if he'd like me to do it, but I'll go ahead and do it anyway. He doesn't have to use them if he doesn't want to. ;)

Oh the point I was getting at in the original post isn't that I really misunderstood you, it's that adding this kind of functionality *generically* isn't really feasable. Adding global dialogue changes to sexout to have most or all NPCs notice/mention pregnancy will break 100 mods, and will cause the dialogue to look screwy in 100 more.

It can only go in the individual mods using sexout, but I can certainly do my best to facilitate it in a way that doesn't require all those mods to also require the pregnancy mod, which would force the pregnancy mod to become an ESM.

Oh the point I was getting at in the original post isn't that I really misunderstood you' date=' it's that adding this kind of functionality *generically* isn't really feasable. Adding global dialogue changes to sexout to have most or all NPCs notice/mention pregnancy will break 100 mods, and will cause the dialogue to look screwy in 100 more.

It can only go in the individual mods using sexout, but I can certainly do my best to facilitate it in a way that doesn't require all those mods to also require the pregnancy mod, which would force the pregnancy mod to become an ESM.

[/quote']

OK no problem. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Updated!

Go crazy testing it once you have sobered up from the celebrations tonight ;)

!!!

Edit: Going to test with 'smallertalk'. It seems to be working fine for me most of the time. Some 'named' NPCs give it a little trouble depending on their dialog, but it's been working great on generic NPCs.

Updated!

Go crazy testing it once you have sobered up from the celebrations tonight ;)

!!!

Edit: Going to test with 'smallertalk'. It seems to be working fine for me most of the time. Some 'named' NPCs give it a little trouble depending on their dialog' date=' but it's been working great on generic NPCs.

[/quote']

I had some problems running it with smallertalk (Topics not showing up), but once I ran it with smalltalk it worked. This could be because of severeral other mods... I ran it with a heavy setup... Only tested with generic, and mod added NPCs in Goodspring.

This is just what I wanted. This would work for companions as well I assume? Would it be compatible with halstrom's mod?

Thats great! (Unfortunately it will be a WIP for a couple of days, but I hope to have most of it sorted by the end of next week, you guys just give me feedback so that I know what I have to fix).

This only contains conversation topics so should be compatible with any mods! Not counting if they use same topics (Wich should not be a problem since I use my own convention for topics).