SexoutSex v1.2.4 Updated 8th of May 2012

I was just trying to point out that SexoutSex isn't blocking Super Mutants. Can think of a few culprits' date=' but it greatly depends on your circumstances. For example, the mutie in question might not be present in SexoutCListSupermutant [FLST:0F06D6E5'] in Sexout.esm. One of your mods may have added muties to one of the banned actor lists. The mutie has dialogue and isn't presenting top levels correctly. All depends on what your actual bug is, what genders, etc.. Any details would be helpful.

Sorry astymma, I wasn't meaning to say SexoutSex was blocking it, but I am sure there must be some culprit. I have only Sexout, SCR, Zaz, SexoutSex, Rapegame, SmallerTalk and WorkingGirl active. I'm female, trying to get the Jacobstown mutants to get it on.

Problem is, Smallertalk just gives me the "he acknowledges you with a body motion" talk, SexoutSex doesn't show up, rapegame doesn't lead to a rape, and the only way I get to have sex is through WorkingGirl, where I have the dialogue that leads to sex.

I've got the latest Sexout, zaz, NVSE and NVSE extender.

I was just trying to point out that SexoutSex isn't blocking Super Mutants. Can think of a few culprits' date=' but it greatly depends on your circumstances. For example, the mutie in question might not be present in SexoutCListSupermutant [FLST:0F06D6E5'] in Sexout.esm. One of your mods may have added muties to one of the banned actor lists. The mutie has dialogue and isn't presenting top levels correctly. All depends on what your actual bug is, what genders, etc.. Any details would be helpful.

Sorry astymma, I wasn't meaning to say SexoutSex was blocking it, but I am sure there must be some culprit. I have only Sexout, SCR, Zaz, SexoutSex, Rapegame, SmallerTalk and WorkingGirl active. I'm female, trying to get the Jacobstown mutants to get it on.

Problem is, Smallertalk just gives me the "he acknowledges you with a body motion" talk, SexoutSex doesn't show up, rapegame doesn't lead to a rape, and the only way I get to have sex is through WorkingGirl, where I have the dialogue that leads to sex.

I've got the latest Sexout, zaz, NVSE and NVSE extender.

Just sent my testho to Jacobstown and I'm getting similar results to you. the dialogue they present is WorkingGirl, HowAbout (whiskey quest) and one of the Art of Seduction approaches.

However, I do think I've figured out the problem...

If I try "GetIsSex Male" with a Super Mutant the result is 0.00 = FALSE. If I try "GetIsSex Female" with the SAME Super Mutant the result is 0.00 = FALSE. Any Super Mutant, even named ones like Marcus.

Any dialogue which has GetIsSex == 1.00 as selection criteria won't be shown for Super Mutants.

Explicti sex checks blocking Creature was what I meant yesterday. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

As part of making SexoutSex and SexoutHookups shemale compliant, I think I need to create more leading topics, otherwise the list of redundant conditions to check on each line is going to be unmanageable.

Now if only my other non sexout related mod would stop creating bug after bug, I may return to that...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I have a few questions about threesomes. If I understand the original post correctly, there can be 2 types of threesomes in this mod: Ass&Pussy or Mouth&Pussy.

Question 1: First of all, is that correct?

Question 2: Assuming that's the case, has anyone been successful at triggering Mouth&Pussy? I don't have any problem with the Ass&Pussy type. However, despite the fact that I talk to both participants (both male, with a female PC) about getting the Mouth or the Pussy and having them agree to it, the mod plays the Ass&Pussy animation.

Question 3: Are there FFM threesomes with different animations? Like girl going down on girl while being done from behind?

Question 4: Not necessarily related to the threesomes, but sometimes I notice naked NPCs walking around. Might not be the result of this mod... but putting it out here in case it rings a bell. Did anybody else notice NPCs walking naked.

I have a fresh install of New Vegas and Sexout mods from 2 days ago. Problem is that I'm now confused on which mod is the culprit for the problem.

Thank you

Hey guys' date='

I have a few questions about threesomes. If I understand the original post correctly, there can be 2 types of threesomes in this mod: Ass&Pussy or Mouth&Pussy.

Question 2: Assuming that's the case, has anyone been successful at triggering Mouth&Pussy? I don't have any problem with the Ass&Pussy type. However, despite the fact that I talk to both participants (both male, with a female PC) about getting the Mouth or the Pussy and having them agree to it, the mod plays the Ass&Pussy animation.

Question 3: Are there FFM threesomes with different animations? Like girl going down on girl while being done from behind?

Question 4: Not necessarily related to the threesomes, but sometimes I notice naked NPCs walking around. Might not be the result of this mod... but putting it out here in case it rings a bell. Did anybody else notice NPCs walking naked.

I have a fresh install of New Vegas and Sexout mods from 2 days ago. Problem is that I'm now confused on which mod is the culprit for the problem.

Thank you

[/quote']

On 4, check nude people inventory for the undressing token (SexoutNGTokenUndress). If it is present, then the sex logic was interrupted, most likely by the player moving away from the actors.

Hey guys' date='

Thank you

[/quote']

On 4, check nude people inventory for the undressing token (SexoutNGTokenUndress). If it is present, then the sex logic was interrupted, most likely by the player moving away from the actors.

Thank you for your response. I have tried your hint last night. I tried pickpoketing the naked guys to see if they have the SexoutNGTokenUndress, but they didn't have it. Maybe I'm supposed to check a different way...

In any case, I think you were right about what caused it. I had some rape mod that was happening very frequently and I think NPC were trying to rape the PC while I was moving, leaving them in a limbo state. Now that I turned that down, I don't notice any new naked people. So thank you for the advice. It sort of solved my issue I think.

Any advice on Q1, Q2 and Q3?

Thank you

~removeitem followed by the FormID code you see when you use inv.

Hey zippy57, I managed to remove the Undress token from the inventory of the NPCs. However, they are not changing their clothes still (they remain naked). I figured I need to get their equipment in a "Worn" state (other NPCs that wear clothes have that). I just can't figure out the console command for that. I tried stuff like "NPCID equipitem ITEMID" but no luck so far. Let me know if you knoe the console command for that. Thank you!

Andrei

• 1 month later...

Load order' date=' and I have to ask, but you do have all the SexoutNG, SCR, NVSE and NVSE extender + installed, and in the correct folders. Right?

[/quote']

yeah it turns out i had one of CR files in the NV folder up from data and now ive moved it into data and sorted the load order properly my new vegas stops working on launch

Load order' date=' and I have to ask, but you do have all the SexoutNG, SCR, NVSE and NVSE extender + installed, and in the correct folders. Right?

[/quote']

yeah it turns out i had one of CR files in the NV folder up from data and now ive moved it into data and sorted the load order properly my new vegas stops working on launch

That's most likely because you're missing a master plugin, an esm file. I am not entirely convinced you've installed all the files you need, so I'm going to refer you to this very useful thread.

It will give you a good idea of all the things you need to get started. ;)

[/quote']

That's most likely because you're missing a master plugin, an esm file. I am not entirely convinced you've installed all the files you need, so I'm going to refer you to this very useful thread.

thanks

[/quote']

thanks

i have followed the faq installed the mods by FOMM and updated both nvse and ive disabled all my pose mods. now my fallout launches but i still get no animations. this is my order for the mods:

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutStore.esm

Sexout LevelUp.esp

SexoutNotify.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

does anyone know the problem?