ChancellorKremlin Posted September 10, 2012 Posted September 10, 2012 I was just trying to point out that SexoutSex isn't blocking Super Mutants. Can think of a few culprits' date=' but it greatly depends on your circumstances. For example, the mutie in question might not be present in SexoutCListSupermutant [FLST:0F06D6E5'] in Sexout.esm. One of your mods may have added muties to one of the banned actor lists. The mutie has dialogue and isn't presenting top levels correctly. All depends on what your actual bug is, what genders, etc.. Any details would be helpful. Sorry astymma, I wasn't meaning to say SexoutSex was blocking it, but I am sure there must be some culprit. I have only Sexout, SCR, Zaz, SexoutSex, Rapegame, SmallerTalk and WorkingGirl active. I'm female, trying to get the Jacobstown mutants to get it on. Problem is, Smallertalk just gives me the "he acknowledges you with a body motion" talk, SexoutSex doesn't show up, rapegame doesn't lead to a rape, and the only way I get to have sex is through WorkingGirl, where I have the dialogue that leads to sex. I've got the latest Sexout, zaz, NVSE and NVSE extender.
astymma Posted September 10, 2012 Posted September 10, 2012 I was just trying to point out that SexoutSex isn't blocking Super Mutants. Can think of a few culprits' date=' but it greatly depends on your circumstances. For example, the mutie in question might not be present in SexoutCListSupermutant [FLST:0F06D6E5'] in Sexout.esm. One of your mods may have added muties to one of the banned actor lists. The mutie has dialogue and isn't presenting top levels correctly. All depends on what your actual bug is, what genders, etc.. Any details would be helpful. Sorry astymma, I wasn't meaning to say SexoutSex was blocking it, but I am sure there must be some culprit. I have only Sexout, SCR, Zaz, SexoutSex, Rapegame, SmallerTalk and WorkingGirl active. I'm female, trying to get the Jacobstown mutants to get it on. Problem is, Smallertalk just gives me the "he acknowledges you with a body motion" talk, SexoutSex doesn't show up, rapegame doesn't lead to a rape, and the only way I get to have sex is through WorkingGirl, where I have the dialogue that leads to sex. I've got the latest Sexout, zaz, NVSE and NVSE extender. Just sent my testho to Jacobstown and I'm getting similar results to you. the dialogue they present is WorkingGirl, HowAbout (whiskey quest) and one of the Art of Seduction approaches. However, I do think I've figured out the problem... If I try "GetIsSex Male" with a Super Mutant the result is 0.00 = FALSE. If I try "GetIsSex Female" with the SAME Super Mutant the result is 0.00 = FALSE. Any Super Mutant, even named ones like Marcus. Any dialogue which has GetIsSex == 1.00 as selection criteria won't be shown for Super Mutants.
zippy57 Posted September 10, 2012 Posted September 10, 2012 That's because creatures don't have genders as far as the game is concerned.
astymma Posted September 10, 2012 Posted September 10, 2012 That's because creatures don't have genders as far as the game is concerned. News to me. But it does explain why SexoutSex dialogue isn't shown.
zippy57 Posted September 10, 2012 Posted September 10, 2012 Why did you think Cheyenne got an instant sex-change thanks to Rapers?
astymma Posted September 10, 2012 Posted September 10, 2012 Why did you think Cheyenne got an instant sex-change thanks to Rapers? So it wasn't some mad modding Swedish doctor?
ChancellorKremlin Posted September 10, 2012 Posted September 10, 2012 lol... well at least we figured it out. Question is, how do we get them to you know... "interact" then?
astymma Posted September 10, 2012 Posted September 10, 2012 lol... well at least we figured it out. Question is' date=' how do we get them to you know... "interact" then? [/quote'] SexoutSex would need new top level dialogue specifically selecting on "GetIsCreature == 1".
jaam Posted September 10, 2012 Posted September 10, 2012 Explicti sex checks blocking Creature was what I meant yesterday. Sorry if I wasn't clear. As part of making SexoutSex and SexoutHookups shemale compliant, I think I need to create more leading topics, otherwise the list of redundant conditions to check on each line is going to be unmanageable. Now if only my other non sexout related mod would stop creating bug after bug, I may return to that...
ghostnova Posted September 19, 2012 Posted September 19, 2012 Hey guys, I have a few questions about threesomes. If I understand the original post correctly, there can be 2 types of threesomes in this mod: Ass&Pussy or Mouth&Pussy. Question 1: First of all, is that correct? Question 2: Assuming that's the case, has anyone been successful at triggering Mouth&Pussy? I don't have any problem with the Ass&Pussy type. However, despite the fact that I talk to both participants (both male, with a female PC) about getting the Mouth or the Pussy and having them agree to it, the mod plays the Ass&Pussy animation. Question 3: Are there FFM threesomes with different animations? Like girl going down on girl while being done from behind? Question 4: Not necessarily related to the threesomes, but sometimes I notice naked NPCs walking around. Might not be the result of this mod... but putting it out here in case it rings a bell. Did anybody else notice NPCs walking naked. I have a fresh install of New Vegas and Sexout mods from 2 days ago. Problem is that I'm now confused on which mod is the culprit for the problem. Thank you
jaam Posted September 19, 2012 Posted September 19, 2012 Hey guys' date=' I have a few questions about threesomes. If I understand the original post correctly, there can be 2 types of threesomes in this mod: Ass&Pussy or Mouth&Pussy. Question 1: First of all, is that correct? Question 2: Assuming that's the case, has anyone been successful at triggering Mouth&Pussy? I don't have any problem with the Ass&Pussy type. However, despite the fact that I talk to both participants (both male, with a female PC) about getting the Mouth or the Pussy and having them agree to it, the mod plays the Ass&Pussy animation. Question 3: Are there FFM threesomes with different animations? Like girl going down on girl while being done from behind? Question 4: Not necessarily related to the threesomes, but sometimes I notice naked NPCs walking around. Might not be the result of this mod... but putting it out here in case it rings a bell. Did anybody else notice NPCs walking naked. I have a fresh install of New Vegas and Sexout mods from 2 days ago. Problem is that I'm now confused on which mod is the culprit for the problem. Thank you [/quote'] On 4, check nude people inventory for the undressing token (SexoutNGTokenUndress). If it is present, then the sex logic was interrupted, most likely by the player moving away from the actors.
ghostnova Posted September 20, 2012 Posted September 20, 2012 Hey guys' date=' I have a few questions about threesomes. If I understand the original post correctly, there can be 2 types of threesomes in this mod: Ass&Pussy or Mouth&Pussy. Question 1: First of all, is that correct? Question 2: Assuming that's the case, has anyone been successful at triggering Mouth&Pussy? I don't have any problem with the Ass&Pussy type. However, despite the fact that I talk to both participants (both male, with a female PC) about getting the Mouth or the Pussy and having them agree to it, the mod plays the Ass&Pussy animation. Question 3: Are there FFM threesomes with different animations? Like girl going down on girl while being done from behind? Question 4: Not necessarily related to the threesomes, but sometimes I notice naked NPCs walking around. Might not be the result of this mod... but putting it out here in case it rings a bell. Did anybody else notice NPCs walking naked. I have a fresh install of New Vegas and Sexout mods from 2 days ago. Problem is that I'm now confused on which mod is the culprit for the problem. Thank you [/quote'] On 4, check nude people inventory for the undressing token (SexoutNGTokenUndress). If it is present, then the sex logic was interrupted, most likely by the player moving away from the actors. Thank you for your response. I have tried your hint last night. I tried pickpoketing the naked guys to see if they have the SexoutNGTokenUndress, but they didn't have it. Maybe I'm supposed to check a different way... In any case, I think you were right about what caused it. I had some rape mod that was happening very frequently and I think NPC were trying to rape the PC while I was moving, leaving them in a limbo state. Now that I turned that down, I don't notice any new naked people. So thank you for the advice. It sort of solved my issue I think. Any advice on Q1, Q2 and Q3? Thank you
ghostnova Posted September 21, 2012 Posted September 21, 2012 Check using ~inv. Thank you zippy57. You are right. They do have the token. is there a console command that removes it?
zippy57 Posted September 21, 2012 Posted September 21, 2012 ~removeitem followed by the FormID code you see when you use inv.
ghostnova Posted September 21, 2012 Posted September 21, 2012 ~removeitem followed by the FormID code you see when you use inv. Thank you zippy57
ghostnova Posted September 24, 2012 Posted September 24, 2012 ~removeitem followed by the FormID code you see when you use inv. Hey zippy57, I managed to remove the Undress token from the inventory of the NPCs. However, they are not changing their clothes still (they remain naked). I figured I need to get their equipment in a "Worn" state (other NPCs that wear clothes have that). I just can't figure out the console command for that. I tried stuff like "NPCID equipitem ITEMID" but no luck so far. Let me know if you knoe the console command for that. Thank you! Andrei
zippy57 Posted September 24, 2012 Posted September 24, 2012 ~equipitem is the console command for that. You must be entering it wrong.
funeralwolf Posted October 26, 2012 Posted October 26, 2012 when talking to someone the option for sex is there but when i click it and chose what type of sex it just does nothing and closes the dialog box. does anyone know whats wrong?
ChancellorKremlin Posted October 26, 2012 Posted October 26, 2012 Load order, and I have to ask, but you do have all the SexoutNG, SCR, NVSE and NVSE extender + installed, and in the correct folders. Right?
funeralwolf Posted October 26, 2012 Posted October 26, 2012 Load order' date=' and I have to ask, but you do have all the SexoutNG, SCR, NVSE and NVSE extender + installed, and in the correct folders. Right? [/quote'] yeah it turns out i had one of CR files in the NV folder up from data and now ive moved it into data and sorted the load order properly my new vegas stops working on launch
ChancellorKremlin Posted October 26, 2012 Posted October 26, 2012 Load order' date=' and I have to ask, but you do have all the SexoutNG, SCR, NVSE and NVSE extender + installed, and in the correct folders. Right? [/quote'] yeah it turns out i had one of CR files in the NV folder up from data and now ive moved it into data and sorted the load order properly my new vegas stops working on launch That's most likely because you're missing a master plugin, an esm file. I am not entirely convinced you've installed all the files you need, so I'm going to refer you to this very useful thread. It will give you a good idea of all the things you need to get started.
funeralwolf Posted October 26, 2012 Posted October 26, 2012 Load order' date=' and I have to ask, but you do have all the SexoutNG, SCR, NVSE and NVSE extender + installed, and in the correct folders. Right? [/quote'] yeah it turns out i had one of CR files in the NV folder up from data and now ive moved it into data and sorted the load order properly my new vegas stops working on launch That's most likely because you're missing a master plugin, an esm file. I am not entirely convinced you've installed all the files you need, so I'm going to refer you to this very useful thread. It will give you a good idea of all the things you need to get started. thanks
funeralwolf Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 Load order' date=' and I have to ask, but you do have all the SexoutNG, SCR, NVSE and NVSE extender + installed, and in the correct folders. Right? [/quote'] yeah it turns out i had one of CR files in the NV folder up from data and now ive moved it into data and sorted the load order properly my new vegas stops working on launch That's most likely because you're missing a master plugin, an esm file. I am not entirely convinced you've installed all the files you need, so I'm going to refer you to this very useful thread. It will give you a good idea of all the things you need to get started. thanks i have followed the faq installed the mods by FOMM and updated both nvse and ive disabled all my pose mods. now my fallout launches but i still get no animations. this is my order for the mods: Sexout.esm SexoutCommonResources.esm SexoutPregnancyV3.esm SexoutStore.esm Sexout LevelUp.esp SexoutNotify.esp SmallerTalk.esp does anyone know the problem?
zippy57 Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 1. Always post your entire load order. 2. You should not be using Notify and LevelUp.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now