funeralwolf Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 1. Always post your entire load order. 2. You should not be using Notify and LevelUp. alright i disabled those. heres my full loadorder FalloutNV.esm DeadMoney.esm HonestHearts.esm OldWorldBlues.esm LonesomeRoad.esm GunRunnersArsenal.esm NVEC Complete + NVCE.esm EnclaveCommanderNV.esm RRCompanionVault.esm Lings.esm ClassicPack.esm CaravanPack.esm MercenaryPack.esm TribalPack.esm Weapon Mod Expansion.esm RedRockRanch.esm Lucky38Suite_Reloaded.esm Project Nevada - Core.esm Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp Project Nevada - Equipment.esm Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp Sexout.esm SexoutCommonResources.esm SexoutPregnancyV3.esm SexoutStore.esm SexoutBrutalRapers.esp SexoutSex.esp SmallerTalk.esp The Mod Configuration Menu.esp SunnyCompanion.esp Feng Shui NV.esp T6M CH Raider Armor.esp UHNV.esp UHNV-Dead Money.esp UHNV-Honest Hearts.esp UHNV-OWB.esp UHNV-Lonesome Road.esp T6M Female Power Armor NV.esp T6M Equipment Replacer NV.esp Wasteland Defense.esp 188 Trading Post Revisited.esp Living Casino Interiors.esp populatedcasino.esp Novac Hotel Suite Upgrade.esp DWDEagle44.esp Docs Sexy Nurse.esp TranquilizerRifle.esp sexysleepwearnr.esp sexysleepwear.esp Weapon Mod Expansion.esp Cosmetic Cigarettes -No Smoke.esp T6M Combat Armor NV.esp jofacepreset.esp Art of Seduction.esp NCR Rearmament v1.5 (Lore).esp Type3MClothing.esp FPT EDE Vanilla EVEbyStevi25.esp jowildnightwear.esp Portable Tent.esp 1st Assault.esp 1st assault recruits.esp TribalRacePack.esp Fort.esp NCRCF.esp Total active plugins: 64 Total plugins: 66 Can anyone help pls?
ChancellorKremlin Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 Can you open the console right after asking for sex, and tell us what it is saying? You'll have to enable console debug mode for SexoutNG through MCM (press escape, then MCM, then SexoutNG, etc)
funeralwolf Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 Can you open the console right after asking for sex' date=' and tell us what it is saying? You'll have to enable console debug mode for SexoutNG through MCM (press escape, then MCM, then SexoutNG, etc) [/quote'] i missed the data file in Sexout NG. my bad lol
kermit24 Posted January 19, 2013 Posted January 19, 2013 Would it be possible to integrate the threesome animations from this thread to the mod? http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6614&page=19 Would be really awesome to have some additional animations
ChancellorKremlin Posted December 21, 2013 Posted December 21, 2013 Can anyone confirm whether this actually still works? I find a lot of people asking about "straight Sex through dialogue" and this is just as good if not better than Hookups, and I was surprised to see it hasn't made its way to the downloads section. In any case, bump. EDIT: Yup, works fine, which is... surprising. I'll be re-uploading this later. For anyone interested, download, drop into Data folder, ingame, simply talk talk to *anyone*though smallertalk, take the "Have some fun" option and chose what kind of sex for a random animation. Basically does what it says on the tin.
TheLordofMist Posted December 21, 2013 Posted December 21, 2013 Is there a mod out there that does exactly THIS... but with the chance for failure? I like to believe that, while sure... my characters tend to have high charisma (because I'm an attention whore)... sometimes the other person really just shouldn't be in the mood.
ChancellorKremlin Posted December 21, 2013 Posted December 21, 2013 This mod used to do that, but we removed that feature back when we didn't have Sexout Sutra to test out new animations. It's basically a "guaranteed sex plugin". It's also useful if you want to "move" an NPC from one place to another through the "follow me" dialogue option, which you can combine with other plugins if you don't happen to like just having random sex anywhere but in specific places. I think "hookups" has a chance of failure.
TheLordofMist Posted December 21, 2013 Posted December 21, 2013 Aww... damn. Well that's too bad. Don't suppose there's any easy way to stick it back in there? I'm not too terribly fond of Hookups, since I don't ALWAYS play female characters... and sometimes I forget to turn it off when I roll a male. As a result, things start getting a little... how shall I say... strange. It doesn't quite seem to know what to make of a male character... and hilarity ensues.
Halstrom Posted December 21, 2013 Posted December 21, 2013 The easiest way to get that back in is to grab SexKey or Hookups and the GECK and mod it to do what you want,, I think both are orphaned and up for adoption or modification.
jaam Posted December 21, 2013 Posted December 21, 2013 SexoutSex need to remain a guaranteed sex, as it is first a debug tools. And it did not make it to the download section because it has'nt been updated in any way since we changed the forum. I just suppose, Zippy57 forgot it back in the days...
ChancellorKremlin Posted December 22, 2013 Posted December 22, 2013 I know, I was "looking after it" back then and I suppose it was my responsibility, I just... forgot lol. I'll see if I can change a few of the lines that leads to certain types of sex to randomise them perhaps. Always seeing the "IM IN THE MOOD FOR SOME NASTY ANAL SEX!" line every time I talk to someone gets jarring really quickly... EDIT: Well, I said it and one thing led to another and... well, here is a new version. Could a mod please lock this topic? Thanks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now