SexoutSex v1.2.4 Updated 8th of May 2012

I can't seem to initiate Threesomes either. Checked the console and it says "Aborting due to 2.0".

I'll apologize for being a complete idiot' date=' but I have no idea what that means, but I'm guessing there's something missing?

[/quote']

2.0 means no actors were set. If you look in the SexoutNG plugins folder there's a SexoutNGDocs folder with a file named NGSAN abort codes.txt.

If it's coming from Sexout (starts with SexoutNGSAN:...), 2.0 means actors were not set. This happens when none of the actors are set at all..

; Check minimum required settings
   if male || female || actorA || actorB || actorB
     ; continue
   else
     set bAbort to 1
     set fReason to 2.0
     Return
   endif

Edit : Beat by a second or two. Code snippet is for Bromm.

Edit2 : Obviously that 2nd actorB should be actorC. Oops. Added to the "you are an idiot" list. ;)

If it's coming from Sexout (starts with SexoutNGSAN:...)' date=' 2.0 means actors were not set. This happens when none of the actors are set at all..

; continue
   else
     set bAbort to 1
     set fReason to 2.0
     Return
   endif

[/quote']

slowpoke ;)

If it's coming from Sexout (starts with SexoutNGSAN:...)' date=' 2.0 means actors were not set. This happens when none of the actors are set at all..

; continue
   else
     set bAbort to 1
     set fReason to 2.0
     Return
   endif

Edit2 : Obviously that 2nd actorB should be actorC. Oops. Added to the "you are an idiot" list. ;)

[/quote']

Sheepish grin, I saw that and just assumed you knew what you were doing... about a week ago. Whoops hehe.

; continue
   else
     set bAbort to 1
     set fReason to 2.0
     Return
   endif

[/quote']

Sheepish grin, I saw that and just assumed you knew what you were doing... about a week ago. Whoops hehe.

Hah well it really shouldn't matter.. setting actorB or actorC without the preceding ones is... unsupported. It will/should probably work OK, but I don't think anyone has been nutty enough to try. Just looking for actorA should be enough for now.. ;)

I've noticed that if you're playing as a female, and tell someone to 'follow you' and then say 'I think this place is good' rather than re-initiate 'hey wanna do something tonight - this place is good' line of dialogue, that you end up with weird lines, like 'how about a blowjob' - but the male gives you the blowjob which is weird, and some other non-sequitur lines.

I've noticed that if you're playing as a female' date=' and tell someone to 'follow you' and then say 'I think this place is good' rather than re-initiate 'hey wanna do something tonight - this place is good' line of dialogue, that you end up with weird lines, like 'how about a blowjob' - but the male gives you the blowjob which is weird, and some other non-sequitur lines.

[/quote']

Did you download the version in the first post of this thread? Because that problem is supposted to be fixed.

Oki, here goes! New file up.

I am still struggling with the threesome system I am making, so if anyone could take a look at the SexoutSexQuestScript and tell me what I did wrong it would be helpful..

Right now I have to look at somethign else than scripts since I really can't spot the error...

was my posted stuff OK? Need more?

ETA: I can get sex talk for Veronica but not Cass. Is there something I need to do?

Your posted stuff was good, but I have not put it in yet (been working on the threesome issue in my limited time for modding). Feel free to post more as I will have a round adding lines after I solve (or just need a break from) the threesome formula.

I have no idea why cass wont put out.. The lines are available for all NPCs and should be usable on Cass too...

ETA: I can get sex talk for Veronica but not Cass. Is there something I need to do?

Your posted stuff was good' date=' but I have not put it in yet (been working on the threesome issue in my limited time for modding). Feel free to post more as I will have a round adding lines after I solve (or just need a break from) the threesome formula.

I have no idea why cass wont put out.. The lines are available for all NPCs and should be usable on Cass too...

[/quote']

Cass has a lot of built in questions, more then Veronica. Could that be it?

It's cool. I will put more up. I just did not know if those were outside what you wanted to use/deal with or not. You know how it is.

Your posted stuff was good' date=' but I have not put it in yet (been working on the threesome issue in my limited time for modding). Feel free to post more as I will have a round adding lines after I solve (or just need a break from) the threesome formula.

[/quote']

Cass has a lot of built in questions, more then Veronica. Could that be it?

It's cool. I will put more up. I just did not know if those were outside what you wanted to use/deal with or not. You know how it is.

One of the main problems with Cass is she has 3 types of GREETING responses. Goodbye flagged, Say Once flagged and location/event specific. She has no generic GREETING. Unfortunately, her topics after a GREETING are enormous in number and the response UI has a limit. What I could do is in SmallerTalk instead of doing the "We done?" thing I do for Companion Wheel interactions, NOT do it for Cass specifically so you could hook her dialogue by checking her inventory and clicking exit. I'll test it tonight.

See! Allready astymma came up with a better answer!

Updateing OP with new file. I have just cut out some parts of the sript that isn't really needed. It seems that threesomes work just fine' date=' they just need some time to start up.

[/quote']

Might take me a little while, need to run my test character through the quests to get her as a companion real quick.

Updateing OP with new file. I have just cut out some parts of the sript that isn't really needed. It seems that threesomes work just fine' date=' they just need some time to start up.

[/quote']

Might take me a little while, need to run my test character through the quests to get her as a companion real quick.

We only have patient people here so that shouldn't be a problem ;)

BTW: Everyone should have a look at the OP, there is a description on how threesomes work now. Also hid the old update notes and added a "so you want to contribute" note.

[/quote']

BTW: Everyone should have a look at the OP, there is a description on how threesomes work now. Also hid the old update notes and added a "so you want to contribute" note.

SmallerTalk 1.1.5 released with Cass exemption to companion wheel.

[/quote']

SmallerTalk 1.1.5 released with Cass exemption to companion wheel.

Thank you! =D

That's because the strapon isn't playable. Did that so players couldn't hoard a stockpile in the Legion plugin.

Either this plugin needs to handle the strapon differently or SCR needs a second kind of strapon.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but both of the strapons in SCR are playable, the Penetrator(that SexoutSex uses and SexoutStore sells) and Marissa's Wrath. This is the 20120131.3 file of SCR. This could simply be a case of an old plugin. Try the newest versions of both SexoutSex and SCR...

That's because the strapon isn't playable. Did that so players couldn't hoard a stockpile in the Legion plugin.

Either this plugin needs to handle the strapon differently or SCR needs a second kind of strapon.

Correct me if I'm wrong' date=' but both of the strapons in SCR are playable, the Penetrator(that SexoutSex uses and SexoutStore sells) and Marissa's Wrath. This is the 20120131.3 file of SCR. This could simply be a case of an old plugin. Try the newest versions of both SexoutSex and SCR...

[/quote']

Yeah i have the newest version of those. I got the strap-on from the SexoutStore mod. Apparently a new version of the SRC was released the 31st. That I'm gonna test now.

edit:Installed the new SRC and the strap-on is still not unequipped after sex.

Correct me if I'm wrong' date=' but both of the strapons in SCR are playable, the Penetrator(that SexoutSex uses and SexoutStore sells) and Marissa's Wrath. This is the 20120131.3 file of SCR. This could simply be a case of an old plugin. Try the newest versions of both SexoutSex and SCR...[/quote']

Yeah i have the newest version of those. I got the strap-on from the SexoutStore mod. Apparently a new version of the SRC was released the 31st. That I'm gonna test now.

edit:Installed the new SRC and the strap-on is still not unequipped after sex.

All I did was add the strapon to SCR, it's just a wearable item currently, there isn't any coding for it as that is probably up to the mods using it unless someone wants to write some generic code for it to interface with SexoutNG.

Idea/Question

Sexout has a lewdness measurement. I was wondering if there was a way to key responses to that measurement. For example

Low Lewdness: "I'll suck your dick...but let me know before you cum" or "You can fuck me, but please pull out I don't want to be a mother."

High Lewdness: "Do you want me to leave the skin on when I am done sucking?" or "I bet you can't get me pregnant, think you are man enough?"