SexoutSex v1.2.4 Updated 8th of May 2012

I still get the issue with genders being reversed after telling a guy to go somewhere private. Downloaded the version from the OP (20120429-5).

Looks like there was a wrong Copy/Paste for Male NPC and Female Player/

This should correct it:

[attachment=9736]

Please confirm it works to CK so he can update his topic.

Problem fixed (still haven't tried latest version), i tweaked my load order a bit and problem went away.

@kremlin: Problem was that when using smallertalk to talk to non standard/non talkable npc sexoutsex conversasion wasnt available.

Specifics; did a complete unload of all sexout mods, internal area wait 3 days, pcb, save and then i tweaked and enabled the sexout mods again and now all works fine.

LO:

OTHER ESMs

-----

[X] wsex.esm

[X] Sexout.esm

[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm

[X] SexoutSlavery.esm

[X] SexoutLegion.esm

-----

OTHER ESPs

-----

[X] st.esp

[X] SmallerTalk.esp

[X] wsexInnuendoAnims.esp

[X] wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp

[X] SexoutZAZ.esp

[X] Sexout LevelUp.esp

[X] SexoutNotify.esp

[X] SexoutLust.esp

[X] SexoutLust - pHUD.esp

[X] SexoutStore.esp

[X] SexoutDiscounts.esp

[X] SexoutHookupsAlt.esp

[X] SexoutHowAbout.esp

[X] SexoutSex.esp

[X] SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

[X] SexoutPowderGangers.esp

[X] SexoutNCR.esp

[X] SexoutFiends.esp

[X] SexoutKhans.esp

[X] SexoutKings.esp

• 2 weeks later...

Small update 20120523

THIS VERSION REQUIRES SexoutCommonResources 20120521.1 OR NEWER!

1. Uses SCR formlist for slavery rather than private ones.
  2. Implemented SexoutBannedActorsWithPlayer filtering
  3. First attempt at using quest global filtering rather than topic filtering. Down the road, this "may" limit the number of duplicated info to satisfy complex conditions

No other changes or added dialog.

Found a prob with this mod and Slavery simple' date=' when i had no slaves this mod worked on everyone but when i captured my first slave it would not allow me to ask anyone for sex

[/quote']

The last version or the one in the first post ?

Ok never mind my last, had to reload an earlier save and try again from there now its working like its spost to.... i think

it was the version on the 1st post i was using, i tried updating to the last one u posted but that didn't work so i reloaded from earlier and took a slave with no prob

Ok never mind my last' date=' had to reload an earlier save and try again from there now its working like its spost to.... i think

it was the version on the 1st post i was using, i tried updating to the last one u posted but that didn't work so i reloaded from earlier and took a slave with no prob

[/quote']

You did follow the red letters warning ? Use SCR 20120521.1 or newer.

Help appreciated. When I initiate sex with an NPC the game goes onto a load screen for a swift moment and I end up in a poor quality version of where I was..and CTD

Load order:

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

Sexout LevelUp.esp

SexoutNotify.esp

SexoutLust.esp

SexoutStore.esp

SexoutHowAbout.esp

SexoutSex.esp

SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

DIM TYPE3clothesRETAIL_NV.esp

KDC_Companions_Removable_Armors.esp

SKS Ren Hair Pack (50%).esp

_Fh hair test.esp

SexoutSS.esp

SexoutTrade.esp

Thoughts?

Not sure if I am being dumb as a bag of hammers. I just did a fresh install from all the links on Sexout, so I think I picked up everything.

Edit: I did a change from Dim Type 3 to a BNB and now I get invisible characters and then I am teleported (into the toilet as I did the new test in the bar :) ).

Help appreciated. When I initiate sex with an NPC the game goes onto a load screen for a swift moment and I end up in a poor quality version of where I was..and CTD

Load order:

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

Sexout LevelUp.esp

SexoutNotify.esp

SexoutLust.esp

SexoutStore.esp

SexoutHowAbout.esp

SexoutSex.esp

SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

DIM TYPE3clothesRETAIL_NV.esp

KDC_Companions_Removable_Armors.esp

SKS Ren Hair Pack (50%).esp

_Fh hair test.esp

SexoutSS.esp

SexoutTrade.esp

Thoughts?

Not sure if I am being dumb as a bag of hammers. I just did a fresh install from all the links on Sexout' date=' so I think I picked up everything.

[/quote']

The sexout plugins looks ok, so you have to go through the elimination process of a mod conflict.

Those are the mods I never used with Sexout, try disabling them to begin with:

*DIM TYPE3clothesRETAIL_NV.esp

*KDC_Companions_Removable_Armors.esp

*SKS Ren Hair Pack (50%).esp

*_Fh hair test.esp

Cheers for the reply but no joy there. Even tried disabling everything, saving and reenabling. I get the noises but no figures.

Note: Also if I try it outside I get a CTD. Inside I just end up somewhere odd.

Cheers for the reply but no joy there. Even tried disabling everything' date=' saving and reenabling. I get the noises but no figures.

Note: Also if I try it outside I get a CTD. Inside I just end up somewhere odd.

[/quote']

If you have another save, try from that.

If it is still crashing, remove all sexout mods, download again and reinstall (with fomm or WryeBash preferably)

Also, move your issue to the Technical Support part of the forum cause it looks like its going to be a long one.

Cheers for the thought Jaam. Fortunately I have a vanilla FNV folder I copied before I started adding any mods in. May start afresh with that.

Looks like someone in Technical is getting the same issue...no response to him yet though.

Edit: Mentions V4 of nvse_extender.dll I just noticed. I had V5. Tried the older one in Data-NVSE-PlugIns and it is good it seems. :)

• 1 month later...

i have an issue all the plugins themselves are working fine form what i've seen but the sex animations of any and all types simply wont happen with any of the plugins it goes through the sequence then boom nuthin just standing there and with some of the quests because it needs the sex to proceed i cant move.

is it because i installed something incorrectly or what?

• 1 month later...

Hmmn' date=' has anyone else noticed this not working with SuperMutants? I don't seem able to start a "sex" conversation with one.

Anyone else experiencing this?

[/quote']

I don't think creatures fit any opening dialogue.

SexoutSex doesn't specifically stop creatures from working. To get the dialogues to show up you'll need to use SmallerTalk and turn on creature interactions in the MCM settings. AFAIK, SexoutSex checks for gender, not a child, specific 2some and 3some variables in the SexoutSex quest and whether the actor is in a forbidden list from Sexout/SCR. Any mod can add to those lists, perhaps one of yours has added Super Mutants to the forbidden actor lists.

I know mutants count as creatures, toggling the "creatures" tab in MCM doesn't seem to have an effect. In fact, the only way I've managed to engage in sex with mutants is through WorkingGirl.

Not even RapeGame worked. There is, I think, something interfering with Mutants engaging in "normal" sex, which is why SexoutSex doesn't show up as an option, nor does rapegame work.

I know mutants count as creatures' date=' toggling the "creatures" tab in MCM doesn't seem to have an effect. In fact, the only way I've managed to engage in sex with mutants is through WorkingGirl.

Not even RapeGame worked. There is, I think, something interfering with Mutants engaging in "normal" sex, which is why SexoutSex doesn't show up as an option, nor does rapegame work.

[/quote']

I was just trying to point out that SexoutSex isn't blocking Super Mutants. Can think of a few culprits, but it greatly depends on your circumstances. For example, the mutie in question might not be present in SexoutCListSupermutant [FLST:0F06D6E5] in Sexout.esm. One of your mods may have added muties to one of the banned actor lists. The mutie has dialogue and isn't presenting top levels correctly. All depends on what your actual bug is, what genders, etc.. Any details would be helpful.