jaam Posted May 4, 2012 Posted May 4, 2012 I still get the issue with genders being reversed after telling a guy to go somewhere private. Downloaded the version from the OP (20120429-5). Looks like there was a wrong Copy/Paste for Male NPC and Female Player/ This should correct it: [attachment=9736] Please confirm it works to CK so he can update his topic.
Bullw Posted May 4, 2012 Posted May 4, 2012 Hmm i have save prob with smallertalk it works for 'how about' mod conversation but not sexoutsex
ChancellorKremlin Posted May 4, 2012 Posted May 4, 2012 Hmm i have save prob with smallertalk it works for 'how about' mod conversation but not sexoutsex Could you be a little more specific? What exactly is the problem you are having?
Bullw Posted May 5, 2012 Posted May 5, 2012 Problem fixed (still haven't tried latest version), i tweaked my load order a bit and problem went away. @kremlin: Problem was that when using smallertalk to talk to non standard/non talkable npc sexoutsex conversasion wasnt available. Specifics; did a complete unload of all sexout mods, internal area wait 3 days, pcb, save and then i tweaked and enabled the sexout mods again and now all works fine. LO: OTHER ESMs ----- [X] wsex.esm [X] Sexout.esm [X] SexoutCommonResources.esm [X] SexoutSlavery.esm [X] SexoutLegion.esm ----- OTHER ESPs ----- [X] st.esp [X] SmallerTalk.esp [X] wsexInnuendoAnims.esp [X] wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp [X] SexoutZAZ.esp [X] Sexout LevelUp.esp [X] SexoutNotify.esp [X] SexoutLust.esp [X] SexoutLust - pHUD.esp [X] SexoutStore.esp [X] SexoutDiscounts.esp [X] SexoutHookupsAlt.esp [X] SexoutHowAbout.esp [X] SexoutSex.esp [X] SexoutBrutalRapers.esp [X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp [X] SexoutPowderGangers.esp [X] SexoutNCR.esp [X] SexoutFiends.esp [X] SexoutKhans.esp [X] SexoutKings.esp
jaam Posted May 8, 2012 Posted May 8, 2012 Updated in the other thread: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7518&pid=154129#pid154129
jaam Posted May 23, 2012 Posted May 23, 2012 Small update 20120523 THIS VERSION REQUIRES SexoutCommonResources 20120521.1 OR NEWER! Uses SCR formlist for slavery rather than private ones. Implemented SexoutBannedActorsWithPlayer filtering First attempt at using quest global filtering rather than topic filtering. Down the road, this "may" limit the number of duplicated info to satisfy complex conditions No other changes or added dialog.
crimson_drake Posted May 24, 2012 Posted May 24, 2012 Found a prob with this mod and Slavery simple, when i had no slaves this mod worked on everyone but when i captured my first slave it would not allow me to ask anyone for sex
jaam Posted May 24, 2012 Posted May 24, 2012 Found a prob with this mod and Slavery simple' date=' when i had no slaves this mod worked on everyone but when i captured my first slave it would not allow me to ask anyone for sex [/quote'] The last version or the one in the first post ?
ChancellorKremlin Posted May 24, 2012 Posted May 24, 2012 I'm not having this problem, bear in mind, slavery simple does *not* work with certain characters. I've noticed Cass and Lacey have those problems, you need to use the 'slave leash' on them to get 'proper' dialogue to work.
crimson_drake Posted May 25, 2012 Posted May 25, 2012 Ok never mind my last, had to reload an earlier save and try again from there now its working like its spost to.... i think it was the version on the 1st post i was using, i tried updating to the last one u posted but that didn't work so i reloaded from earlier and took a slave with no prob
jaam Posted May 25, 2012 Posted May 25, 2012 Ok never mind my last' date=' had to reload an earlier save and try again from there now its working like its spost to.... i think it was the version on the 1st post i was using, i tried updating to the last one u posted but that didn't work so i reloaded from earlier and took a slave with no prob [/quote'] You did follow the red letters warning ? Use SCR 20120521.1 or newer.
Ichabod Posted May 26, 2012 Posted May 26, 2012 Help appreciated. When I initiate sex with an NPC the game goes onto a load screen for a swift moment and I end up in a poor quality version of where I was..and CTD Load order: FalloutNV.esm DeadMoney.esm HonestHearts.esm OldWorldBlues.esm LonesomeRoad.esm Sexout.esm SexoutCommonResources.esm SexoutSlavery.esm The Mod Configuration Menu.esp SmallerTalk.esp SexoutZAZ.esp Sexout LevelUp.esp SexoutNotify.esp SexoutLust.esp SexoutStore.esp SexoutHowAbout.esp SexoutSex.esp SexoutBrutalRapers.esp DIM TYPE3clothesRETAIL_NV.esp KDC_Companions_Removable_Armors.esp SKS Ren Hair Pack (50%).esp _Fh hair test.esp SexoutSS.esp SexoutTrade.esp Thoughts? Not sure if I am being dumb as a bag of hammers. I just did a fresh install from all the links on Sexout, so I think I picked up everything. Edit: I did a change from Dim Type 3 to a BNB and now I get invisible characters and then I am teleported (into the toilet as I did the new test in the bar ).
jaam Posted May 26, 2012 Posted May 26, 2012 Help appreciated. When I initiate sex with an NPC the game goes onto a load screen for a swift moment and I end up in a poor quality version of where I was..and CTD Load order: FalloutNV.esm DeadMoney.esm HonestHearts.esm OldWorldBlues.esm LonesomeRoad.esm Sexout.esm SexoutCommonResources.esm SexoutSlavery.esm The Mod Configuration Menu.esp SmallerTalk.esp SexoutZAZ.esp Sexout LevelUp.esp SexoutNotify.esp SexoutLust.esp SexoutStore.esp SexoutHowAbout.esp SexoutSex.esp SexoutBrutalRapers.esp DIM TYPE3clothesRETAIL_NV.esp KDC_Companions_Removable_Armors.esp SKS Ren Hair Pack (50%).esp _Fh hair test.esp SexoutSS.esp SexoutTrade.esp Thoughts? Not sure if I am being dumb as a bag of hammers. I just did a fresh install from all the links on Sexout' date=' so I think I picked up everything. [/quote'] The sexout plugins looks ok, so you have to go through the elimination process of a mod conflict. Those are the mods I never used with Sexout, try disabling them to begin with: *DIM TYPE3clothesRETAIL_NV.esp *KDC_Companions_Removable_Armors.esp *SKS Ren Hair Pack (50%).esp *_Fh hair test.esp
Ichabod Posted May 26, 2012 Posted May 26, 2012 Cheers for the reply but no joy there. Even tried disabling everything, saving and reenabling. I get the noises but no figures. Note: Also if I try it outside I get a CTD. Inside I just end up somewhere odd.
jaam Posted May 26, 2012 Posted May 26, 2012 Cheers for the reply but no joy there. Even tried disabling everything' date=' saving and reenabling. I get the noises but no figures. Note: Also if I try it outside I get a CTD. Inside I just end up somewhere odd. [/quote'] If you have another save, try from that. If it is still crashing, remove all sexout mods, download again and reinstall (with fomm or WryeBash preferably) Also, move your issue to the Technical Support part of the forum cause it looks like its going to be a long one.
Ichabod Posted May 26, 2012 Posted May 26, 2012 Cheers for the thought Jaam. Fortunately I have a vanilla FNV folder I copied before I started adding any mods in. May start afresh with that. Looks like someone in Technical is getting the same issue...no response to him yet though. Edit: Mentions V4 of nvse_extender.dll I just noticed. I had V5. Tried the older one in Data-NVSE-PlugIns and it is good it seems.
jaam Posted May 26, 2012 Posted May 26, 2012 Not for the long run I'm afraid. v5 is required by some elements of the current SexoutNG! Can't remember which though.
avensus Posted July 11, 2012 Posted July 11, 2012 i have an issue all the plugins themselves are working fine form what i've seen but the sex animations of any and all types simply wont happen with any of the plugins it goes through the sequence then boom nuthin just standing there and with some of the quests because it needs the sex to proceed i cant move. is it because i installed something incorrectly or what?
ChancellorKremlin Posted September 9, 2012 Posted September 9, 2012 Hmmn, has anyone else noticed this not working with SuperMutants? I don't seem able to start a "sex" conversation with one. Anyone else experiencing this?
jaam Posted September 9, 2012 Posted September 9, 2012 Hmmn' date=' has anyone else noticed this not working with SuperMutants? I don't seem able to start a "sex" conversation with one. Anyone else experiencing this? [/quote'] I don't think creatures fit any opening dialogue.
astymma Posted September 9, 2012 Posted September 9, 2012 Hmmn' date=' has anyone else noticed this not working with SuperMutants? I don't seem able to start a "sex" conversation with one. Anyone else experiencing this? [/quote'] I don't think creatures fit any opening dialogue. SexoutSex doesn't specifically stop creatures from working. To get the dialogues to show up you'll need to use SmallerTalk and turn on creature interactions in the MCM settings. AFAIK, SexoutSex checks for gender, not a child, specific 2some and 3some variables in the SexoutSex quest and whether the actor is in a forbidden list from Sexout/SCR. Any mod can add to those lists, perhaps one of yours has added Super Mutants to the forbidden actor lists.
ChancellorKremlin Posted September 9, 2012 Posted September 9, 2012 I know mutants count as creatures, toggling the "creatures" tab in MCM doesn't seem to have an effect. In fact, the only way I've managed to engage in sex with mutants is through WorkingGirl. Not even RapeGame worked. There is, I think, something interfering with Mutants engaging in "normal" sex, which is why SexoutSex doesn't show up as an option, nor does rapegame work.
astymma Posted September 9, 2012 Posted September 9, 2012 I know mutants count as creatures' date=' toggling the "creatures" tab in MCM doesn't seem to have an effect. In fact, the only way I've managed to engage in sex with mutants is through WorkingGirl. Not even RapeGame worked. There is, I think, something interfering with Mutants engaging in "normal" sex, which is why SexoutSex doesn't show up as an option, nor does rapegame work. [/quote'] I was just trying to point out that SexoutSex isn't blocking Super Mutants. Can think of a few culprits, but it greatly depends on your circumstances. For example, the mutie in question might not be present in SexoutCListSupermutant [FLST:0F06D6E5] in Sexout.esm. One of your mods may have added muties to one of the banned actor lists. The mutie has dialogue and isn't presenting top levels correctly. All depends on what your actual bug is, what genders, etc.. Any details would be helpful.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now