SexoutSex v1.2.4 Updated 8th of May 2012

Okay guys, here is my expanded dialogue edition. It includes (if I've not messed anything up) Jaam's strap on fix, and has added over 600 new lines of dialogue to the original plugin.

Please report all bugs/typos either here or on my dedicated thread.

I hope you all like it!

EDIT: I originally posted this in error in the SexoutHookups thread. This is the correct thread.

Okay guys' date=' here is my expanded dialogue edition. It includes (if I've not messed anything up) Jaam's strap on fix, and has added over 600 new lines of dialogue to the original plugin.

Please report all bugs/typos either here or on my dedicated thread.

I hope you all like it!

EDIT: I originally posted this in error in the SexoutHookups thread. This is the correct thread.

[/quote']

Thank you ChancellorKremlin! =D

I have updated the OP with your update, removed the discontinued tag in the OP and added a disclaimer at the bottom.

Thanks Bromm.

Here is the corrected version for proper gay after-sex dialogue.

Also, for some reason, I am unable to ask either as a male, or as a female, for another female to penetrate me with a dildo. I just don't get the option on the dialogue.

I've tried toggling the hetero/bi/homo tabs in MCM for SexoutNG, but I still don't get it. Does anyone know what could be causing this? It means a ton of dialogue (and the animations obviously) is currently inaccessible.

EDIT: Download pulled, dildo not unequipping bug crept back in.

Thanks.

I don't' date=' I thought the script equipped the PC/NPC automatically?

Also, I've checked every line of the post sex dialogue, all of them are using the SexoutSSDildo line, I don't know why it isn't unequipping it after sex. I noticed teh NPC was wearing 'the penetrator' though - would that be the issue here?

[/quote']

see my PM

I don't' date=' I thought the script equipped the PC/NPC automatically?

Also, I've checked every line of the post sex dialogue, all of them are using the SexoutSSDildo line, I don't know why it isn't unequipping it after sex. I noticed teh NPC was wearing 'the penetrator' though - would that be the issue here?

[/quote']

the topics have a condition that require you to have the dildo equipped to be able to select the topics

No, it makes perfect sense, for some reason my brain has stopped thinking that in the world of FNV (as in the real world) you actually *need* to have an item in order to use it. I need to re-train myself this basic fact of life lol...

I think jaam is cooking up a fix for the dildo problem, at which point I will re-upload it here and on my thread too. Bromm, to save you the trouble of always having to include it in the OP, is there any way I can be able to edit the OP, through some kind of permission or something? I've kinda shot myself (and others) in the foot here creating two threads...

No' date=' it makes perfect sense, for some reason my brain has stopped thinking that in the world of FNV (as in the real world) you actually *need* to have an item in order to use it. I need to re-train myself this basic fact of life lol...

I think jaam is cooking up a fix for the dildo problem, at which point I will re-upload it here and on my thread too. Bromm, to save you the trouble of always having to include it in the OP, is there any way I can be able to edit the OP, through some kind of permission or something? I've kinda shot myself (and others) in the foot here creating two threads...

[/quote']

I don't know of any way to give permission to that.

I will continue to upload it to the OP, but you can just have the file on your thread and just post a comment in this thread when you update it ( I always check my threads when they have new comments).

It was auto-equiped in an early version, but people wanted realism, so I gave them a little more realism at least.

No problem then. Here is the new' date=' updated version.

I think Jaam may have made it so strap-on sex is available to all with or without a dildo, for ease of use. Let's just go with 'everybody in the wasteland carries one around, just in case' ...

[/quote']

Updated OP with new file! Thanks to Jaam and CK =D

No problem then. Here is the new' date=' updated version.

I think Jaam may have made it so strap-on sex is available to all with or without a dildo, for ease of use. Let's just go with 'everybody in the wasteland carries one around, just in case' ...

[/quote']

No the condition is still here, unless I messed up.

It's only in threesome where a girl in A or C "requires" a strapon, that you get one free. temporary I hope.

Cool' date=' I thought maybe I had done something wrong. Now we just need to make one available ingame, I couldn't find it in the SO bunker.

[/quote']It was removed in the last update because of a bug where it couldn't be unequipped. It turned out that the problem was not the item but one of the plugins that used it, but I found that out too late. I haven't put it back in yet because I'm trying to figure out why I can't get the discount quest to complete properly and I don't want to update until I fix it. I'll try to get an update up today or tomorrow though.

for some reason, whenever I try to initiate sex through conversation, it never happens. It only happens when My character gets raped. Here's My current mod setup and order:

sexout

sexout Common Resources

Sexout Slavery

Primary Needs HUD

sexout Legion

sexout ZAZ

bouncing natural breasts

sexout brutal rapers

smaller talk

sexout consequences

sexout rocket

sexout SS_C

sexout hookups

sexout Pregnancy NG

Sexout Discounts

sexout working girl

sexout Powder Gangers

Sexout kings

Sexout Bribes

Sexout sex

for some reason' date=' whenever I try to initiate sex through conversation, it never happens. It only happens when My character gets raped. Here's My current mod setup and order:

sexout

sexout Common Resources

Sexout Slavery

Primary Needs HUD

sexout Legion

sexout ZAZ

bouncing natural breasts

sexout brutal rapers

smaller talk

sexout consequences

sexout rocket

sexout SS_C

sexout hookups

sexout Pregnancy NG

Sexout Discounts

sexout working girl

sexout Powder Gangers

Sexout kings

Sexout Bribes

Sexout sex

[/quote']

Copy/paste the list from FOMM (Load Order then Export) rather than typing them in manually. Thank you.

sorry about that, here it is:

[X] FalloutNV.esm

[X] Sexout.esm

[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm

[X] SexoutSlavery.esm

[X] Primary Needs HUD.esm

[X] SexoutLegion.esm

[ ] SexoutCreatureLove.esp

[X] Sexout LevelUp.esp

[ ] SexoutNotify.esp

[X] SexoutZAZ.esp

[X] SexoutProstitutes.esp

[ ] SexoutRapers.esp

[X] Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp

[X] SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

[X] SmallerTalk.esp

[X] SexoutConsequences.esp

[X] SexoutRocket.esp

[ ] SexoutStore.esp

[ ] SexoutSS.esp

[X] SexoutSS_C.esp

[X] SexoutHookups.esp

[X] SexoutPregnancyNG.esp

[X] SexoutDiscounts.esp

[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

[X] SexoutPowderGangers.esp

[X] SexoutKings.esp

[X] SexoutBribes.esp

[ ] SexoutRapeGame.esp

[X] SexoutSex.esp

[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

I don't seem to receive sperm either' date=' and i've had sex plenty of times. Not only that, but my fertility never goes up.

[/quote']

Sperm has nothing to do with SexoutSex, I'd ask in the pregnancy thread, which is where that belongs. It may be that certain NPC's etc haven't been incorporated into the pregnancy plugin, but I'd ask Halstrom over there.

sorry about that' date=' here it is:

[X'] FalloutNV.esm

[X] Sexout.esm

[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm

[X] SexoutSlavery.esm

[X] Primary Needs HUD.esm

[X] SexoutLegion.esm

[ ] SexoutCreatureLove.esp

[X] Sexout LevelUp.esp

[ ] SexoutNotify.esp

[X] SexoutZAZ.esp

[X] SexoutProstitutes.esp

[ ] SexoutRapers.esp

[X] Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp

[X] SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

[X] SmallerTalk.esp

[X] SexoutConsequences.esp

[X] SexoutRocket.esp

[ ] SexoutStore.esp

[ ] SexoutSS.esp

[X] SexoutSS_C.esp

[X] SexoutHookups.esp

[X] SexoutPregnancyNG.esp

[X] SexoutDiscounts.esp

[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

[X] SexoutPowderGangers.esp

[X] SexoutKings.esp

[X] SexoutBribes.esp

[ ] SexoutRapeGame.esp

[X] SexoutSex.esp

[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Move primary needs to before sexout. Also, do you have NVSE and Prideslayers NVSE extender installed in the right folders too?

I'm also guessing you have all the Sexout/Legion anims/plugins/datapacks installed, through FOMM, right?