6 hours ago, Husky1o1 said:

This could be the case. For instance, if you use the Always Erect mod version which gives female creatures male meshes (there are multiple versions of this mod available, as described), then they will look male but still be female internally. Having turned "Match Creature Genders" on, will try to find female animations, but unfortunately, there are very few female animations in general, so most of the time, nothing will happen. You would need to switch this option off, so that all creatures are regarded as males. The downside is that you will loose out on seeing the handful of female creature animations, though. Or use a different version of the mod.

Maybe there are other mods conflicting as well, which I am not aware of.

But the fact that the invite key does not even trigger an animation is worrying. Maybe you need to rerun FNIS and res-register all animations?

Got your screenshots, I am plumb stumped. I tried what you said and no dice, and re-registered fnis and still no invite animation. I have also tried using a controller button incase it was my keyboard but that didn't work either. I also tried turning the invite animation off to see if an invite was possible without, no dice.

Here's a litteral ton of screens, lmk if you need anything more specific. full configurables and that scan error I mentioned on the bottom.692AAC30746A862DAA7E0A4B855C10A3447E21AB692AAC30746A862DAA7E0A4B855C10A3447E21AB756200EF1290918059D95C12179E862AB48CC31A5ABA80651ABC340C54F6C37A00DD17F2C20920E9377ECF63EA07912BE9E01AD70162CBDDC15B39BAD35DC61AD22548F2F97CCF7500EA059AE3BE9F68027FC8749890386DA49DFD405FE0F7158FDBB379
3B0373B2CC9315118AE94A4259813A329E61049E

A0BAB1E7DBDDDBE37F856A4EB7583E81AB112CE4

Hm, this looks good so far. There may still be a conflict with your SexLab settings, inhibiting animations, but this wouldn´t explain the invite no working.

Did you install this latest version?

I suspect that something is wrong with the mod install itself. Some scripts not running properly. Maybe even some leftovers from an earlier install and the save would need to be cleaned to rule out this.

Maybe in the according support thread people may have experienced something similar or maybe SailingRebel can give you some advice on what´s happening.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96110-sexlab-aroused-redux-sse-version-29/page/15/

2 hours ago, Husky1o1 said:

Hm, this looks good so far. There may still be a conflict with your SexLab settings, inhibiting animations, but this wouldn´t explain the invite no working.

Did you install this latest version?

I suspect that something is wrong with the mod install itself. Some scripts not running properly. Maybe even some leftovers from an earlier install and the save would need to be cleaned to rule out this.

Maybe in the according support thread people may have experienced something similar or maybe SailingRebel can give you some advice on what´s happening.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96110-sexlab-aroused-redux-sse-version-29/page/15/

I finally, through griveous trial and error, managed to get it fixed. Here's what I did for anyone else.

I redownloaded the mod.

That was all I needed to do. 

god

fucking

But thanks a bunch for the help. I had a feeling at the end of this I'd feel like a moron. It's always the simplest solutions you don't check.

Hi! First of all, thanks for the mod, and second, I am bad at configuring mod settings, and my problem I think arises from it, my character is a man and every time he offers himself to any animal there's this message "aniaml name is not interested in mating with you" How can I make them interested in my character?

For creature animations to be launched there are a few conditions:

• It has to be a creature which is registered (the vanilla creatures are all registered by MNC, but other mods sometimes add custom races)
  • The creature race has to be allowed - you can switch the allowed creature races on and off with Aroused Creatures
  • Creature animations in general need to be allowed in SexLab (there is a setting for that)
  • The creature has to have animations
    • For this you have to have creature animations installed AND registered with SexLab Animation Loader
  • The creature gender needs to have animations
    • You need an anmation for the specific gender of the creature (e.g. if it´s a female horse but there are no animations for female horses, it will not work)
  • There is a setting for the invite function, to work for a specific arousal of the creature. If this is set to 50 and the creature only has an arousal of 20, it will not work

Mostly, what happens, is that you try to engage with a female creature. But there are very few female creatue animations, and therefore, nothing happens.

If you want to make them animate, you have to change a setting in SexLab: "Use gender-specific animations" - if it is switched on, it will try and find animations matching the gender, and usually it will not find any for females. If you turn it off, it will regard all animals als males and always use male animations. So now you always get an animation. The problem is though, that now you will have a female animal behaving like a male, but without any male genitals. The "dry humping" effect.

39 minutes ago, Husky1o1 said:

For creature animations to be launched there are a few conditions:

• It has to be a creature which is registered (the vanilla creatures are all registered by MNC, but other mods sometimes add custom races)
  • The creature race has to be allowed - you can switch the allowed creature races on and off with Aroused Creatures
  • Creature animations in general need to be allowed in SexLab (there is a setting for that)
  • The creature has to have animations
    • For this you have to have creature animations installed AND registered with SexLab Animation Loader
  • The creature gender needs to have animations
    • You need an anmation for the specific gender of the creature (e.g. if it´s a female horse but there are no animations for female horses, it will not work)
  • There is a setting for the invite function, to work for a specific arousal of the creature. If this is set to 50 and the creature only has an arousal of 20, it will not work

Mostly, what happens, is that you try to engage with a female creature. But there are very few female creatue animations, and therefore, nothing happens.

If you want to make them animate, you have to change a setting in SexLab: "Use gender-specific animations" - if it is switched on, it will try and find animations matching the gender, and usually it will not find any for females. If you turn it off, it will regard all animals als males and always use male animations. So now you always get an animation. The problem is though, that now you will have a female animal behaving like a male, but without any male genitals. The "dry humping" effect.

I want to start animations being a male character with a male animal. I have animations of animals and everything, even the genitals of the animals are already seen, but still it does not start.

Okay, so the creature arousal works, that a good start. And the invite animation works too.

Now, maybe you have switched off allowing male animals to engage with male actors. Or you disallowed player engagements. Or it does not find a suitable animation (did you use Animation Loader to register them in SexLab?). Or maybe it´s a creature race which is not recognized? Also you may have set the system so that all enagements are non-consentual and at the same time you may have disallowed agressive animations. You see it could be a matter of how you have configured Aroused Creatures and SexLab.

You may want to switch debugging on in the various mods and see if you can spot any debug notifications in the console right after you start the invite or in the log afterwards. Sometimes this helps to find out what is happening (or rather not happening). It´s almost impossible to tell from a distance.

Hi! i have a little problem i hope someone can help me to solve. I've been using this mod for some days and it works perfect i love it, but i have a bit of a problem with non-aggresive animals like deers or foxes, when i check their arousal i get a "not valid (hostile)" and when i invite them they are not interested in mating, i have animations on them since i can force myself on them but i searched on every MCM option but i guess i'm missing something?

Any idea?

In real life, if you car doesn´t work. What do you do?

Do you call your garage, telling them on the phone "my car doesn´t work, althought I am doing everything right" and expect them to have a solution ready for you?

We don´t even know what else you have installed. Nor in what order. We can´t help you if you don´t supply any details.

Helpful guidance on how to get help: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/8534-please-read-before-posting-here/

3 hours ago, Husky1o1 said:

In real life, if you car doesn´t work. What do you do?

Do you call your garage, telling them on the phone "my car doesn´t work, although I am doing everything right" and expect them to have a solution ready for you?

We don´t even know what else you have installed. Nor in what order. We can´t help you if you don´t supply any details.

Helpful guidance on how to get help: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/8534-please-read-before-posting-here/

Edit Edit: I gave up. I'll do this some other day.

Edit Edit Edit: Yay. Removing it all literally broke everything in my game. Hooray for new installs. Thanks Loverslab.

On 6/28/2020 at 7:10 AM, Nitorin77 said:

Hi! i have a little problem i hope someone can help me to solve. I've been using this mod for some days and it works perfect i love it, but i have a bit of a problem with non-aggresive animals like deers or foxes, when i check their arousal i get a "not valid (hostile)" and when i invite them they are not interested in mating, i have animations on them since i can force myself on them but i searched on every MCM option but i guess i'm missing something?

Any idea?

Aroused Creatures deliberately filters out hostile creatures to avoid interfering in combat which is a whole other area (covered by SexLab Defeat). if you want to make wild animals non-hostile then try One With Nature.

On 6/29/2020 at 7:41 AM, Stoopidlolo said:

Can I use this with LE? The other aroused creatures is a bit outdated and this one has more features.

OsmelMC manages a version of Aroused Creatures SE backported to LE. Please keep in mind when using this mod that any related support requests for it must go to OsmelMC's support thread.

On 6/29/2020 at 9:31 PM, LovingMother said:

Edit Edit: I gave up. I'll do this some other day.

Edit Edit Edit: Yay. Removing it all literally broke everything in my game. Hooray for new installs. Thanks Loverslab.

Without more details of the issue this is impossible to provide support for. Use of MO2 is highly recommended to avoid issues with potentially destructive installation and removal of mods. If making the move to MO2 a clean Skyrim install will be required to undo damage done by manual mod installation or by the use of other mod managers such as NMM.

Most common issues with SE modding are accidentally installing LE mods or mods with outdated SKSE plugins, or simply an incorrect SKSE64 installation.

Hello there,

I love this mod and appreciate it to no end, but I am having a issue I can't figure out(and I have figured out much so far). I wanted to search through this thread to see if I can find the issue without bothering anyone, but I don't know what keywords to search for as there are many ways to explain this issue.

Sometimes(usually after the first time) animals don't switch to the Aroused model, but still pursue and take part in animations.

Admittedly, I have the settings set to have very frequent encounters, with arousal beginning at 10 and pursuit happening at 15. I may be causing myself these issues as it seems the mammoths I'm testing on go up to 7, then 15. They may not have time to switch models?

I am working on this issue as I type so I'm essentially live-blogging my troubleshooting experience as I go, plus I think better in text.

I switched it to Pursue at 20, and they remained over the 10 level needed to show aroused, but did not. I thought perhaps the 'Cooldown' setting of 60 seconds might be what is stopping the creatures from switching to Aroused, but no luck.

I now realize perhaps it isn't Aroused Creatures causing this, but Creature Framework which the Arousal Threshold is in. 

I'm not sure how to keep tinkering from here, so I need help.

I realize I may be causing my own issues, as these mods may not have been intended to have creatures changing model as often as I have it set to. I have it set this way because I am testing the mods thoroughly for a more serious and moderately configured playthrough. If I have a problem where creatures can only seem to change model once and be broken the rest of the playthrough then I need to fix it before I start really playing.

I have used these mods before(2019?) and creatures switched frequently without issue. I don't know what is wrong this time.

I hope I am just having a stupid 'one setting wrong' issue and I'll facepalm once someone points it out!

(I am aware of mods that make creatures always aroused, and that's not something I'm interested in, as I love this mod's potential gameplay noticing a creature is hanging out and that it might decide to have its way at any moment.)

[LATER EDIT]

I have found something about MNC including Creature Framework in it, and that version of creature framework has problems. I have had regular Creature Framework installed, but I didn't know MNC was overwriting it in my mod priority order. I have put the actual CF to overwrite MNC and I am currently testing.

Unfortunately the first creatures I had the opportunity to test on were Spiders(with Defeat), and apparently they have their own issues of getting stuck in the end-animation of their scenes. There was a fix in a mod called Estrus Spiders which made spiders reset after scenes, but it is for LE. Great.

[LATER LATER EDIT]
That seems to have been the problem as creatures are getting aroused properly now. Now the only newly discovered (maybe)issue I'm facing is some creatures like Trolls and some frostbite spiders not being hostile. I don't know whether to complain or not for being able to loot an entire cave system in exchange for allowing several trolls to take out their sexual frustrations in me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2020 at 5:19 PM, WolfGear said:

I want to start animations being a male character with a male animal. I have animations of animals and everything, even the genitals of the animals are already seen, but still it does not start.

Having this exact same problem, also for some reason in sexlab the "creature gender" in this case "wolf" is reporting as female, while sporting a rather fetching red rocket... >.> I purposely avoiding enabling the creature gender detection for sexlab so they would all just be treated as male however I still can't get a single male creature to jump on and have a go((male player as well)) No idea what I'm doing wrong as before I updated everything it all seemed to work fine ((mind you that was months ago)) Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Sorry if this has been answered already and I just missed it 

For some reason my debug is useless in this situation as well, it shows that the creature is getting erect at the proper time, but nothing about anything triggering with animations like it would with NPC humanoids. I decided to say screw it .. spawned in a werewolf ((set to friendly using One with Nature)) and same thing, full red rocket, invite key pressed, "Not interested in mating with you" Opened sexlab "Werewolf gender: Female" ... dunno if something is just acting up hardcore or what but at this point I might just take a break from trying to get it working and set everything back to hostile because I can still submit to hostile creatures without issue using Sexlab Submit Thanks regardless for trying to help! Really it means a lot :)

On 7/15/2020 at 1:23 PM, idkwtfamidoing666 said:

Hi, I was wondering is this is an issue with anyone else. In the MCM I see no option to disable the automatic teleportation to a private location when an NPC gets chased or yourself gets chased. Is there a way to disable that feature?

SexLab has options under Animation Settings for using nearby beds. There may be other mods that will teleport the player and NPCs before SL animation. It's not a feature in Aroused Creatures.

12 hours ago, RuneLyall said:

Having this exact same problem, also for some reason in sexlab the "creature gender" in this case "wolf" is reporting as female, while sporting a rather fetching red rocket... >.> I purposely avoiding enabling the creature gender detection for sexlab so they would all just be treated as male however I still can't get a single male creature to jump on and have a go((male player as well)) No idea what I'm doing wrong as before I updated everything it all seemed to work fine ((mind you that was months ago)) Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Sorry if this has been answered already and I just missed it 

Try to invite the creature then check the Help page in the Aroused Creatures MCM. Mouse over the recent failure codes to see explanations.

that helped, said I was affected by a calming effect, so disabled all those and now the creatures will engage me at least, they still instantly take the "female" roll so it's a good thing I havea  few female creature animations ... but I have zero idea how to fix that so lol ..at least I can proposition them now :P

15 hours ago, RuneLyall said:

that helped, said I was affected by a calming effect, so disabled all those and now the creatures will engage me at least, they still instantly take the "female" roll so it's a good thing I havea  few female creature animations ... but I have zero idea how to fix that so lol ..at least I can proposition them now :P

Hard to say what's happening there without a papyrus log. The animation selection system is pretty complex but generally assumes MF/FM with some caveats. Check that there are some male creature animations enabled in SexLab. If you actually want female creatures the check that creature gender matching is enabled in the SexLab Animation Settings. There are very few female creatures in the game normally so unless you have a mod that is spawning them almost all of them, including dogs, horses and wolves,  will be male.

The gender indication in the SexLab UI is bugged in the current release and will always show creatures as female. This does not affect animation selection.