SexLab More Nasty Critters Always Erect SE

SexLab More Nasty Critters Always Erect SE

View File

This patch which make all male creatures in the game always show their erect schlongs, irrespective of their arousal.

Note: This is based on (and requires) More Nasty Critters SE 12.3 - it will not affect ASOS schlongs. There are compatibility issues with More Nasty Critters 12.5, I will need to create a new version for that. Thanks to MadMansGun for pointing out how to do this and for allowing me to upload it.

This patch does not affect the actual arousal of any creature. It simply points the non-aroused versions of all creatures to instead use the aroused meshes from More Nasty Critters.

Using this patch you will not be able to judge the arousal based on the creatures´ schlongs anymore, they will always look horny. So yes, it really defeats the purpose of the arousal mechanics for creatures. But also you never get any dry humping if for some reason the schlong did not trigger to show.

If you do see any more dry humping after this patch, it´s because

1. they are really female and you have set Aroused Creatures to also work on female creatures or
  2. Random Sex or some other mod had an NPC select a female creature or
  3. some mod you have installed introduced its own meshes (replacer mods for dogs, horses, animal variants, etc. often carry their own meshes, not just textures)
  4. because I missed a creature - let me know

This patch makes the changes on all male default creatures which are in the vanilla game as well as on all creatures added by More Creatures (which btw. are all male). It will also affect the conjured Hentai Creatures. And since More Creatures does not only place the default creatures but also points one dog to use the Hentai Creatures German Shepherd mesh, I also had to include this as requirement.

So for this patch to work you need:

• SexLab SE (obviously)
  • More Nasty Critters SE 12.3 (oviously)
  • Hentai Creatures SE (comes optional with the above)
  • SexLab More Creatures SE

If you don´t have Hentai Creatures and More Creatures installed, and you also don´t want to: There is an "MNC-only" version available in the downloads also:

The downloads come in various verions:

More Nasty Critters Always Erect
  • This is the main, original file as described above, including the dependencies to "Hentai Creatures" and "More Creatures". .

More Nasty Critters Always Erect - MNC only

• This is the same file but does not touch "Hentai Creatures" or "More Creatures". Therefore, these two are removed as masters and not needed for installation. This is for people who don´t want to install "Hentai Creatures" and "More Creatures".

More Nasty Critters Always Erect - F to M

• This is the same as the original, but has an additional feature: It will force that all the female vanilla dogs, horses, deer and elk will instead use their male (and always erect!) form. It does not make them male, but makes them look male (and erect). This is for people who like a lot of animal action but have these female creatures standing around not participating, as there are unfortunately only very very few female creature animations. If you want to see these "fake males animals" in action, you also have to
  • a) tell Aroused Creatures to also work on female creatures and
  • b) you have to tell SexLab to regard all creatures as male creatures
  • c) Be aware that with these two settings the female werewolf will no longer look female and behave like a male werewolf. Trade-off. (Same goes for other female humanoids).

More Nasty Critters Always Erect - F to M - MNC only

• This is the same as above but again with all reference of "Hentai Creatures" and "More Creatures" removed. So you only need MNC to use this.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/14/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab SE, More Nasty Critters SE, Hentai Creatures SE, SexLab More Creatures SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

This mod goes after everything else - as it will need to override all three: More Nasty Critters, Hentai Creatures and More Creatures.

Obviously, installing those three has its own complex requirements, but that´s well explained on the pages of those mods.

10 hours ago, Husky1o1 said:

This mod goes after everything else - as it will need to override all three: More Nasty Critters, Hentai Creatures and More Creatures.

Obviously, installing those three has its own complex requirements, but that´s well explained on the pages of those mods.

alright thanks cause i was having crashes soon as i loaded into any area with the mod on, also im using realm of lorkan i think its called  (basically alternative start but a hub)

This mod redirects all non-erect creature meshes to the erect creature meshes - which of course means all erect creature meshed have to be installed first.

Maybe you were missing Hentai or More Creatures? Both contain a mesh which I am targeting and redirecting, so that´s why they need to be present as part of the requirements.

If there is enough need, I can also create a version ONLY for MNC, without Hentai and More Creatures - I was just guessing that most people would have all three anyway for "full immersion" ... ?

yeah all 3 works better imo but acsionally hentai seems a lil buggy but i mean im not surprised when you can spawn in dragons lol. also i have all 3 installed so im not sure what my issue was. My only guess is i was having trouble figuring out how to install the standalone Creature framework over the mnc one.

1 hour ago, Husky1o1 said:

This mod redirects all non-erect creature meshes to the erect creature meshes - which of course means all erect creature meshed have to be installed first.

Maybe you were missing Hentai or More Creatures? Both contain a mesh which I am targeting and redirecting, so that´s why they need to be present as part of the requirements.

If there is enough need, I can also create a version ONLY for MNC, without Hentai and More Creatures - I was just guessing that most people would have all three anyway for "full immersion" ... ?

I like the idea of a version only dependent on MNC.  I haven't tried it, but do you think it may also be possible for users to just install Hentai and More Creatures, then deactivate their .esp files in a mod manager?  I've seen other mods like Bijin All-in-One do that just to get the assets of other mods without their functionality.

Not sure if that would work - as sometime it´s not just an esp but also existing scripts being modified, so that might screw up a lot.

But anyway, here you are: A version of the mod for MNC only; i.e. for people who don´t have Hentai Creatures and More Creatures installed.

Still requires SexLab and More Nasty Critters - will all their requirements.

Simply install in the load order after MNC.

Enjoy.

More Nasty Critters Always Erect - MNC only.esp

Sorry to hear that. Pretty sure there is something wrong with the underlying mods then, not being correctly installed.

Worst that can go wrong with my mod is creatures becoming invisible if I redirect to a mesh which is not there.

Sorry to hear that. I can´t replicate this on my side. Even more so as the Helgen fast travel location doesn´t even have any creatures outside of the city entrance.

There can always be hundreds of reasons why Skyrim might CTD. Without log it´s impossible to tell, even with log it sometimes remains a mystery as not everything is logged.

As I mentioned earlier, worst that can go wrong with this mod is that creatures become invisible if it points to a mesh that is not even installed on your side. This mod is not affecting scripts, arousal, behaviour, anything. It´s like using different textures.

This is what happens if you don´t have the mesh installed to which I am pointing - no CTD, just an invisible creature:

1.jpg.8745399403def943521a469f1e4a5b24.jpg

So my guess it that the MNC erect meshes you have installed may somehow be corrupted. Or you have some broken animations. Or maybe you have installed something after MNC which changed creature meshes and behaviours, which you never noticed - until now as this is pointing it back to the original MNC mesh.

7 hours ago, Husky1o1 said:

Sorry to hear that. I can´t replicate this on my side. Even more so as the Helgen fast travel location doesn´t even have any creatures outside of the city entrance.

There can always be hundreds of reasons why Skyrim might CTD. Without log it´s impossible to tell, even with log it sometimes remains a mystery as not everything is logged.

As I mentioned earlier, worst that can go wrong with this mod is that creatures become invisible if it points to a mesh that is not even installed on your side. This mod is not affecting scripts, arousal, behaviour, anything. It´s like using different textures.

This is what happens if you don´t have the mesh installed to which I am pointing - no CTD, just an invisible creature:

1.jpg.8745399403def943521a469f1e4a5b24.jpg

So my guess it that the MNC erect meshes you have installed may somehow be corrupted. Or you have some broken animations. Or maybe you have installed something after MNC which changed creature meshes and behaviours, which you never noticed - until now as this is pointing it back to the original MNC mesh.

i actually fixed my crash issue, so my thing was i had skeletons installed messign with mnc which caused the crashes and after i disabled them everything and the mod was working great!

yeah my crash log gives me an unhandled native exception when I checked it , it seems like it crashes at 
v12 = BSAudioManager::GetSingleton();
sub_140BEF460(v12, v11);

but im not really positive whats going on there 
I really like the idea behind this mod though and want to keep it in my load order bad  lol

16 minutes ago, rickyking01 said:

yeah my crash log gives me an unhandled native exception when I checked it , it seems like it crashes at 
v12 = BSAudioManager::GetSingleton();
sub_140BEF460(v12, v11);

but im not really positive whats going on there 
I really like the idea behind this mod though and want to keep it in my load order bad  lol

Yeah ... me neither, sorry man.

For everyone else:

I just uploaded some other versions of the mod, you find them listed when you click the download link.

If you want to turn all female vanilla creatures (dogs, horses, elks, deer) also into always-erect males, and see them in action, there is a version for that available now. ?

More Nasty Critters Always Erect - MNC only
  • This is the same file but does not touch "Hentai Creatures" or "More Creatures". Therefore, these two are removed as masters and not needed for installation. This is for people who don´t want to install "Hentai Creatures" and "More Creatures".

More Nasty Critters Always Erect - F to M

• This is the same as the original, but has an additional feature: It will force that all the female vanilla dogs, horses, deer and elk will instead use their male (and always erect!) form. It does not make them male, but makes them look male (and erect). This is for people who like a lot of animal action but have these female creatures standing around not participating, as there are unfortunately only very very few female creature animations. If you want to see these "fake males animals" in action, you also have to
  • a) tell Aroused Creatures to also work on female creatures and
  • b) you have to tell SexLab to regard all creatures as male creatures
  • c) Be aware that with these two settings the female werewolf will look female but behave like a male werewolf. Trade-off. (Same goes for other female humanoids).

More Nasty Critters Always Erect - F to M - MNC only

• This is the same as above but again with all reference of "Hentai Creatures" and "More Creatures" removed. So you only need MNC to use this.

Just uploaded an important patch - you find it listed in the downloads list of the file.

Something is wrong with the "erect" (more naked) mesh of the Wispmother in MNC.

Usually it doesn´t occur frequently that you encounter an aroused Wispmother, so you may only experience seemingly random CTDs.

With MNC Always Erect this happens more often, also when you spawn a (now always erect) Wispmother with Hentai Creatures.

Until this is solved, please also use this temporary ELS-flagged fix to be installed after Hentai Creatures, MNC and also after MNC Always Erect. It makes sure that all Wispmother mesh changes are revoked and pointing to the vanilla mesh for the time being.

4 minutes ago, rickyking01 said:

This is really weird, for some reason with the patch i no longer crash despite no wisps in those locations i mentioned, anyways thanks for the patch lol

Well, all the better then ?

Maybe there are spawn locations which you were not aware of. Also, there might be a spawn location in a dungeon or some other cell in the vicinity which is loaded and animated even though you can´t see it. This happens in some places where Bethesda didn´t make sure the stuff is only loaded when actually entering it.