27 minutes ago, Prymerion said:

Thank you for checking it out. Here are my answers:

- this is just some random horse that I spawn by console to test.
- It is a vanilla horse (I also checked a spelded Shadowmere)
- the same problem was also with the dogs (I checked Vigillance - also spawned by console)
- I do not have any mod related to horses

Let me remind you again - the invite by dialogue option does not work - the invite without dialogue option seems to work.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Could you disable the Invite Opens Horse Dialogue and Invite Opens Creature Dialogue options under Dialogue & Interactions and see if that helps.

10 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Could you disable the Invite Opens Horse Dialogue and Invite Opens Creature Dialogue options under Dialogue & Interactions and see if that helps.

Yes, as I say before - it helps.

In addition, I conducted an experiment that produced an interesting result. Perhaps this will be helpful to you:

I launched a fresh game.
I activated SexLab with my configuration.
I activated creature animations from the Anubs package
I activated aroused crestures with my configuration
I spawned Shadowmere
I used invite key - dialog appeared correctly.
I pressed esc right away.
I used the invite key again - again, the dialog appeared correctly.
I pressed esc again.
I used the invite key a third time - the dialog no longer appeared. From this point, this option stopped working.
I noted a message on the console:
Anim Cache: INVALIDATED! 74->75

3 hours ago, Prymerion said:

Yes, as I say before - it helps.

In addition, I conducted an experiment that produced an interesting result. Perhaps this will be helpful to you:

I launched a fresh game.
I activated SexLab with my configuration.
I activated creature animations from the Anubs package
I activated aroused crestures with my configuration
I spawned Shadowmere
I used invite key - dialog appeared correctly.
I pressed esc right away.
I used the invite key again - again, the dialog appeared correctly.
I pressed esc again.
I used the invite key a third time - the dialog no longer appeared. From this point, this option stopped working.
I noted a message on the console:
Anim Cache: INVALIDATED! 74->75

I wouldn't worry about the cache stuff, that's just SexLab ticking over.

I've been trying to replicate this issue but so far no luck. I'm able to use the invite key to initiate dialogue many times with the same creature without it failing.

Again, do you have any horse or creature related mods installed? I ask as some of these have specific behaviours that can clash with Aroused Creatures. This is why the player's mount is blocked for dialogue when Convenient Horses or Immersive Horses is installed. There may be other mods that have a similar effect.

Also, after the dialogue stops working do you find that the creature will slowly follow the player if you move away? This might indicate that something is preventing the Aroused Creatures "force greet" package from completing.

Hello.

I am having a CTD issue with this mod. When its installed i can interact and it works fine with wolves and dogs and a few animals but then after almost about 5 minutes into the game even if not sexually interacting with anyone i get a CTD. I cant seem to work out whats doing this. I have alternatively used a similar mod called Wilding that is a lot simpler and only makes an aroused creature initiate sex on a one to one way. I dont crash with that mod at all.

But i reall want to use this mod as it has a lot more fun features. I do use MNC and a few Nexus texture mods but its not sexual textures, just better quality general textures like Draugr etc which should have no effect on the beast/creatures schlong meshes.

Anyone know what might be doing this? i dont use Convinient Horse or hentai Creatures or Immersive creatures.

2 hours ago, sophiextime said:

Hello.

I am having a CTD issue with this mod. When its installed i can interact and it works fine with wolves and dogs and a few animals but then after almost about 5 minutes into the game even if not sexually interacting with anyone i get a CTD. I cant seem to work out whats doing this. I have alternatively used a similar mod called Wilding that is a lot simpler and only makes an aroused creature initiate sex on a one to one way. I dont crash with that mod at all.

But i reall want to use this mod as it has a lot more fun features. I do use MNC and a few Nexus texture mods but its not sexual textures, just better quality general textures like Draugr etc which should have no effect on the beast/creatures schlong meshes.

Anyone know what might be doing this? i dont use Convinient Horse or hentai Creatures or Immersive creatures.

Most likely cause of CTDs with creature SL mods is the SE port of MNC. There seem to be issues with some of the converted assets. One way to test this is to use HentaiCreatures, load into qasmoke, reduce the arousal threshold in Creature Framework to 0, then summon each creature in turn and wait for CF to equip them. If one of them results in CTD you'll know which model is causing the issue.

1 hour ago, alranteesi said:

the mod was working good before now gave me engagements are blocked to prevent interruption when invite creatures

Not really enough information to offer any assistance on this. Take a look at Aroused Creatures MCM > Help page to see why engagements are failing and what to do about it.

27 minutes ago, alranteesi said:

the actor currently involved in a quest scene, engagements are blocked to prevent interruption

from help page

Aroused Creatures MCM -> Other Settings -> Fixes -> enable Allow in Scene.

Just below this option will be displayed the ID of the quest that is likely blocking normal operation. This can help identify the particular mod or vanilla quest that is interfering.

Note that Allow in Scene can cause Aroused Creatures to interfere with normal quest progression.

18 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

I wouldn't worry about the cache stuff, that's just SexLab ticking over.

I've been trying to replicate this issue but so far no luck. I'm able to use the invite key to initiate dialogue many times with the same creature without it failing.

Again, do you have any horse or creature related mods installed? I ask as some of these have specific behaviours that can clash with Aroused Creatures. This is why the player's mount is blocked for dialogue when Convenient Horses or Immersive Horses is installed. There may be other mods that have a similar effect.

Also, after the dialogue stops working do you find that the creature will slowly follow the player if you move away? This might indicate that something is preventing the Aroused Creatures "force greet" package from completing.

I did some additional research - when the problem I described occurs that a creature (such as a horse) does not respond to the invite key.

Then I check "Enable creature commands" and everything works again - the dialog after using the invite key starts. Unfortunately, this is not what I want - I want it to be possible to invite creatures in the form of a dialogue, and not to give them commands. And definitely, I don't want it to be possible to give commands to make a creature engage a target! Just invite dialogue (for my follower creatures and/or horse, nothing more.).

There seems to be a bug that tangles the invite by dialogue and command options.

I don't have any mods that involve horses. For the rest, this problem affects ALL creatures. The horse was just an example.

28 minutes ago, Prymerion said:

I did some additional research - when the problem I described occurs that a creature (such as a horse) does not respond to the invite key.

Then I check "Enable creature commands" and everything works again - the dialog after using the invite key starts. Unfortunately, this is not what I want - I want it to be possible to invite creatures in the form of a dialogue, and not to give them commands. And definitely, I don't want it to be possible to give commands to make a creature engage a target! Just invite dialogue (for my follower creatures and/or horse, nothing more.).

There seems to be a bug that tangles the invite by dialogue and command options.

I don't have any mods that involve horses. For the rest, this problem affects ALL creatures. The horse was just an example.

There are no plans for that level of dialogue customisation right now (the MCM already looks like the cockpit of the space shuttle).

The NPC pursuit options only appear for a creature if an NPC has been selected using the Target Select key. You can deselect by aiming away from any actors and using target select again. If these options are genuinely bothersome then those dialogue branches can be removed in Creation Kit or maybe xEdit.

I'm still not able to reproduce the dialogue invite failure issue which strongly suggests there is something in your load order the is impacting it. Unfortunately it is impossible to say what without an exhaustive trail-and-error search.

The only time I've seen AC dialogue blocked is when actors have blocking dialogue branches. This is usually to prevent the actor being included in activities that might interfere with essential quest stages. As such I leave them alone. But I can't imagine why another mod would include creatures in this since they usually have no dialogue at all.

Just noticed that in the last update (v4.04, 2021-02-23) I forgot to mirror the changes in SexLab Aroused Creatures_ENGLISH.txt to the other language files. If you are not using English and are seeing "$SLAC_..." tokens in your MCM you can quickly fix this by replacing your current language file in Data/Interface/Translations with a copy of the ENGLISH.txt file renamed appropriately.

So if you are using Russian then delete SexLab Aroused Creatures_RUSSIAN.txt, make a copy of SexLab Aroused Creatures_ENGLISH.txt in the same directory then rename the copy to SexLab Aroused Creatures_RUSSIAN.txt.

I won't make a patch for this as people tend to forget they installed such things and then they'll wonder why the MCM is messed up after the next update.

Really wish the MCM localisation supported a default language, it would make things so much simpler.

Don't know if anyone out there is actually translating Aroused Creatures right now but if you are be sure to start with the ENGLISH.txt file in 4.04.

Sorry about that.

i'm at wits end here myself, worst part is i am sure i am missing something stupid, the game doesn't seem to want to let me interact with the animals, npcs or player they just ignore, but when i hit the invite button i get nothing, no status or reply.

so i read through a lot of this forum and tried different fixes, managed to get papyrus working but its so big pasting it into a spoiler crashes my chrome, le sigh.

its enabled in sexlab and it does detect all the fnis stuff, i am getting no fnis errors, it finds it all with lots of animations for all.

apologies for my grammer, lack of sleep and massive personal life stress.

Papyrus.0.log

2 hours ago, skunktail said:

[03/10/2021 - 06:15:56AM] Error: Cannot call debugSLAC() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

Yikes. There is something very wrong with that installation.

Completely uninstall Aroused Creatures and make a clean save. Download the latest version again and make absolutely sure that the archive is complete (right-click the file > 7-Zip > Test Archive). Reinstall and make sure that it overwrites everything.

Based on that log it looks like there may be a similar issue with the installed Gender Bender Framework.

2 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Yikes. There is something very wrong with that installation.

Completely uninstall Aroused Creatures and make a clean save. Download the latest version again and make absolutely sure that the archive is complete (right-click the file > 7-Zip > Test Archive). Reinstall and make sure that it overwrites everything.

Based on that log it looks like there may be a similar issue with the installed Gender Bender Framework.

thank you so much for your help, redownloaded both mods, deleted the older ones, used 7zip to test them, no errors..... now it ctds after the tutorial, but its at least a new error, i am going to remove both mods, then re add them one at a time while making new saves, to see if i can reproduce the ctd identifying which mod is erroring out.

Papyrus.0.log

5 minutes ago, skunktail said:

thank you so much for your help, redownloaded both mods, deleted the older ones, used 7zip to test them, no errors..... now it ctds after the tutorial, but its at least a new error, i am going to remove both mods, then re add them one at a time while making new saves, to see if i can reproduce the ctd identifying which mod is erroring out.

CTD in SE is most likely to be the result of a corrupt or incompatible asset.

More Nasty Critter is a prime suspect as there are regular issues with the SE porting. You could install HentaiCreatures (from the MNC SE download page), then load into the qasmoke cell and use the HC spells to summon each creature in turn to see if any of them cause a crash.

50 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

CTD in SE is most likely to be the result of a corrupt or incompatible asset.

More Nasty Critter is a prime suspect as there are regular issues with the SE porting. You could install HentaiCreatures (from the MNC SE download page), then load into the qasmoke cell and use the HC spells to summon each creature in turn to see if any of them cause a crash.

game doesn't crash with more nasty critter alone, just with aroused creatures, you think hentai will work better? not both at the same time? [nevermind i thought i had them both installed, i didn't, my bad] so i made it past the tutorial, into the smiths house then installed aroused creatures and now it is working and not crashing, i think you are right, it probably loaded an incompatible asset somewhere while i was making my way through the tutorial.

thank you so much for your time ❤️ 

one last question? how can the pc be the aggressor? they keep saying they reject your advances... they can rape you, you can't take advantage of them?

1 hour ago, skunktail said:

game doesn't crash with more nasty critter alone, just with aroused creatures, you think hentai will work better? not both at the same time? [nevermind i thought i had them both installed, i didn't, my bad] so i made it past the tutorial, into the smiths house then installed aroused creatures and now it is working and not crashing, i think you are right, it probably loaded an incompatible asset somewhere while i was making my way through the tutorial.

thank you so much for your time ❤️ 

one last question? how can the pc be the aggressor? they keep saying they reject your advances... they can rape you, you can't take advantage of them?

If you have SexLab More Creatures installed then there may be additional creature leveled list spawns around that could be trying to load something incompatible from MNC or another creature mod. Depending on the list used this might spawn one creature or another so the related CTDs might not be consistent.

By default Aroused Creatures has automatic NPC engagements enabled, so somewhere in the loaded area a creature might assault an NPC and thus have their aroused model loaded. If this model is corrupt or incompatible this will result in instant CTD. If you suspect this is the issue then HentaiCreatures method discussed above should help identify the particular model that is causing it.

There really isn't enough information to diagnose the invite issue. Read through the MCM options carefully. Take a look at the MCM Help page to see exactly why an engagement failed. If there are still issues then I'll need to see a papyrus log for a game in which the AC debug option is enabled and you encounter this issue.

5 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

If you have SexLab More Creatures installed then there may be additional creature leveled list spawns around that could be trying to load something incompatible from MNC or another creature mod. Depending on the list used this might spawn one creature or another so the related CTDs might not be consistent.

By default Aroused Creatures has automatic NPC engagements enabled, so somewhere in the loaded area a creature might assault an NPC and thus have their aroused model loaded. If this model is corrupt or incompatible this will result in instant CTD. If you suspect this is the issue then HentaiCreatures method discussed above should help identify the particular model that is causing it.

There really isn't enough information to diagnose the invite issue. Read through the MCM options carefully. Take a look at the MCM Help page to see exactly why an engagement failed. If there are still issues then I'll need to see a papyrus log for a game in which the AC debug option is enabled and you encounter this issue.

no no, everything right now is working perfectly ❤️ thank you.

i can't get additional creatures to join a group. every time i try, it ends with only one joining. i have animations that should allow for this - a bunch of billyy's 3-way canine anims, and i'm using a pair of dogs that are within 30 feet of each other.

when i command my party members or use the dialogue tree to try to initiate group, only the initially targeted animal gets involved. if i invite a creature and hold down the invite key, it waits for a while before starting the scene with the one creature i targeted. (side note, when i RELEASE the invite key it ALSO sets off an invite and plays the invite anim, even if I'm in the middle of a sexlab anim at the time, leading to the rather curious message "The False are not interested in mating with you." and a very messed-up animation)

Recent Creature Engagement Failures unanimously list the cause of failure as "Engaged" (target already engaged in a sexlab animation) or simply NO failure cause.

See attached screenshots. Any ideas why the second armored husky didn't get involved? I know billyy's animations for SLAL installed correctly, one-on-one billyy creature anims are working fine.

Note that according to Sexlab Aroused, Creature Framework, and Aroused Creatures, both dogs are male (and they're getting "male" from sexlab, too), but I've noticed sexlab itself seems to think one of them is female? At least in the summary menu - is Sexlab trying to load anims for MCanine + FCanine + Whateverplayer and failing so falling back to one-on-one instead of group? That doesn't seem right, though, it's just in the one General Settings menu that sexlab's target shows as female. Hmm. EDIT: Yeah I think that's me misunderstanding the Sexlab menu.

EDIT: Once the animation itself finally started, a Creature Engagement Failure then appeared in the help menu, stating that the target was already engaged in a sexlab animation. I'm confused.

20210313224801_1.jpg

20210313224805_1.jpg

20210313224816_1.jpg

20210313224820_1.jpg

20210313224822_1.jpg

20210313224835_1.jpg

20210313224846_1.jpg

20210313225621_1.jpg

32 minutes ago, Stoovwyxes said:

i can't get additional creatures to join a group. every time i try, it ends with only one joining. i have animations that should allow for this - a bunch of billyy's 3-way canine anims, and i'm using a pair of dogs that are within 30 feet of each other.

when i command my party members or use the dialogue tree to try to initiate group, only the initially targeted animal gets involved. if i invite a creature and hold down the invite key, it waits for a while before starting the scene with the one creature i targeted. (side note, when i RELEASE the invite key it ALSO sets off an invite and plays the invite anim, even if I'm in the middle of a sexlab anim at the time, leading to the rather curious message "The False are not interested in mating with you." and a very messed-up animation)

Recent Creature Engagement Failures unanimously list the cause of failure as "Engaged" (target already engaged in a sexlab animation) or simply NO failure cause.

See attached screenshots. Any ideas why the second armored husky didn't get involved? I know billyy's animations for SLAL installed correctly, one-on-one billyy creature anims are working fine.

Note that according to Sexlab Aroused, Creature Framework, and Aroused Creatures, both dogs are male (and they're getting "male" from sexlab, too), but I've noticed sexlab itself seems to think one of them is female? At least in the summary menu - is Sexlab trying to load anims for MCanine + FCanine + Whateverplayer and failing so falling back to one-on-one instead of group?

EDIT: Once the animation itself finally started, a Creature Engagement Failure then appeared in the help menu, stating that the target was already engaged in a sexlab animation. I'm confused.

At the moment the dialogue group invite applies the invite arousal threshold for the extra creatures so try reducing this to zero and see if that helps.

To properly diagnose this I would need to see a papyrus log for a game in which this issue was seen. You'll need to enable papyrus logging for your game and then enable the Debug option in Aroused Creatures MCM > General Settings.

The invite key, by default, only works on KeyUp at which point it measures how long the key was pressed (tap = normal, 1 sec = oral, >2 sec = group). It should not be triggering an invite on KeyDown unless there is an issue with the key itself. There is a possibility that script lag is queuing inputs which I'll look at mitigating.

The invite key causing issues during animations is a problem. I'll need to fix that in the next update.

Here's my papyrus log. I tried once normally, and then again after turning on SLAC Debug in mod config. (Strangely the second time displayed a "wants you all to himself" message but the first time didn't). Did all this via dialogue menu, picked group option in that, no invite key was used.

Papyrus.0.log

Oh, and in regards to "At the moment the dialogue group invite applies the invite arousal threshold for the extra creatures so try reducing this to zero and see if that helps. "

I did that earlier after the first time things didn't seem to be working.

2 hours ago, Stoovwyxes said:

Here's my papyrus log. I tried once normally, and then again after turning on SLAC Debug in mod config. (Strangely the second time displayed a "wants you all to himself" message but the first time didn't). Did all this via dialogue menu, picked group option in that, no invite key was used.

Oh, and in regards to "At the moment the dialogue group invite applies the invite arousal threshold for the extra creatures so try reducing this to zero and see if that helps. "

I did that earlier after the first time things didn't seem to be working.

TY for that.

So the problem we have is that there is very little debug info for the group search procedure, which I will look at improving.

[03/14/2021 - 11:56:25AM] [slac] Quest alias scan found 4 out of 20 creatures in 1secs
[03/14/2021 - 11:56:25AM] [slac] Auto engagement check is starting
[03/14/2021 - 11:56:27AM] [slac] Kiki [00000014] failed actor test: Distance
[03/14/2021 - 11:56:27AM] [slac] Found 0 additional Dogs for Kiki [00000014] and Dog [140B8A96]. Rand max:3/3

What's happening here is that the scan found four creatures in the vicinity. One of these will be the dog you are talking to and will be skipped by the group search. Only one condition in the search gets a debug output right now which is telling us that the PC and the creature are too far apart. The other two creatures are either an incompatible race do not meet the arousal threshold, or they've gone missing since the last scan.

For now try either getting a couple of dogs closer together first or greatly increase the engage radius in the General Settings.

1 hour ago, Sailing Rebel said:

TY for that.

So the problem we have is that there is very little debug info for the group search procedure, which I will look at improving.

[03/14/2021 - 11:56:25AM] [slac] Quest alias scan found 4 out of 20 creatures in 1secs
[03/14/2021 - 11:56:25AM] [slac] Auto engagement check is starting
[03/14/2021 - 11:56:27AM] [slac] Kiki [00000014] failed actor test: Distance
[03/14/2021 - 11:56:27AM] [slac] Found 0 additional Dogs for Kiki [00000014] and Dog [140B8A96]. Rand max:3/3

What's happening here is that the scan found four creatures in the vicinity. One of these will be the dog you are talking to and will be skipped by the group search. Only one condition in the search gets a debug output right now which is telling us that the PC and the creature are too far apart. The other two creatures are either an incompatible race do not meet the arousal threshold, or they've gone missing since the last scan.

For now try either getting a couple of dogs closer together first or greatly increase the engage radius in the General Settings.

Dog 140B8A97 was right next to me and 96 when it happened and is the exact same race as 96 (both Armored Huskies from Dawnguard) but alright.

WELP

It got even weirder this time. Other 97 and 96 were right next to me again, but uh, here's the papyrus log...

Note that this time, jumping wasn't correctly suppressed during the sexlab animation; possibly an invitation cancel interfering or something? I have no idea.

Papyrus.0.log

This time I turned engagement distance up all the way to 200, set all cooldowns and threshholds to 0, and was naked at the time of activation (last time it didn't strip until the anim began so I wondered if the naked-only check was incorrectly failing to add additional animals when started via dialogue options)

Papyrus.0.log

What stood out to me this time is that the GetCreatureAnimationsByRaceGenders or whatever that function was, as seen in the console, seems to be treating two of the dogs as female despite all of them showing up as male in SL Aroused, SL Creature Framework, and SL Aroused Creatures, and even having overrides applied to them in one case. (Sexlab also seems to be treating them as female)

This log has a lot of issues in it...