47 minutes ago, Raisakas said:

Hi, can u enlighten me what features may not work IF  i'll let AFT manage Ivy? As i assume, u notice something.

Also, peeps r saying that AFT is crap multi-comp mod. No, not really... multi-comp is only tiny fraction of that mod, i think, it's just so much more than that.

Only things I've noticed with having it manage her was not being able to choose a home for her and not being able to invite other followers to group if she's already partnered with me and AFT is managing her or above her Esp. At times, she didn't respond to enemies shooting at her and had delayed responses fighting back after they've already shot at her or melee her a good number of times.  Not sure if there are any other issues though, I just had AFT unmanage and ignore her and those few issues cleared right up. Can't speak for anyone else, but those are issues I've had with her and AFT. Haven't had any other issues with AFT though and it's been a good help with clearing out my settlements, face sculpting, managing other follower's stats, perks, having them sell stuff off, that nice little quest with Curie reviving your spouse and a number of other things. It does everything it says it does with no hassle. It's definitely freed up space in my load order since it takes the place of multiple other mods. It just interferes with some custom made followers since it tries to apply its own systems to them as it does vanilla followers, but fortunately, it has multiple options to let the player choose who they want managed by it. Best thing is to have it leave her alone. She does great without it.

17 hours ago, kataura said:

AFT is and has been one of the best mods at what it does since skyrim; calling it a piece of shit is pretty disingenuous.
If a user doesn't read instructions, that's on them, not the mod.

Actually I was the one that had that question and AFT was the first place I went, and of course I read the instructions. I do agree with you because AFT is extremely handy, and is worth it for the companion teleport of weapon draw alone.

Anyways it's all working well now and it's a great mod. Both the voice packs are excellent in their own way and super ballsy of the voice actress that did it, can tell she was having fun putting together all those filthy lines and probably trying to keep a straight face a few times as well, keep up the good work!

1 hour ago, valc said:

It's great to be able to update "on the fly".  I was getting a little tired of recruiting Ivy with each new version.  The new voice is a plus too!  Thanks.

Thanks! I'm happy you're enjoying the new release! :)

23 minutes ago, Ironwulfthegreat said:

I'm really enjoying Ivy's new sexyvoice, just noticed something out of place. When Ivy references her robotic voice (the speakeasy in Concord, for example), she speaks as if she is using her old voice. No big deal.

Yes I think I forgot about that line. Some other ones were taken out already. But like you said, not a big deal. I'll pick it up for the next release. :)

Been fiddling a bit more in game with Ivy's looks, I wanted a more 'natural makeup' look.. and I wanted Synth eyes! 

The sitting animation somehow screws up her stomach with a sharp incline in the model halfway.

I also figured out that 'SLM #ID 2' only works when the target is sitting on furniture.

ScreenShot154.jpg

ScreenShot156.jpg

ScreenShot157.jpg

ScreenShot159.jpg

ScreenShot160.jpg

31 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Those hairdos look great. Some people liked the blond in 3.2 - bug I thought it was too stiff and wig-like.

Anything Apache-like is good.

I liked it too for a long time, but I wanted to switch it up in this game. :)

Perhaps I'll focus a bit more on her looks, customization options, etc.. for a next release.

What I really want her to do at one point, is change clothing herself, much in the way that MacCready Deacon does. Every other day or so when you wake up she should be wearing a different outfit to change things up. In fact, that shouldn't be hard to implement at all as an add-on. Of course you would be able to override this behavior in her service menu.

15 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

Perhaps I'll focus a bit more on her looks, customization options, etc.. for a next release.

What I really want her to do at one point, is change clothing herself, much in the way that MacCready does. Every other day or so when you wake up she should be wearing a different outfit to change things up. In fact, that shouldn't be hard to implement at all as an add-on. Of course you would be able to override this behavior in her service menu.

I think you meant Deacon, but yeah, totally doable.

You'll have to set up multiple OTFTs for her and create/repurpose the COMDeaconScript in Ivy's main companion quest to use certain outfits in certain locations. ?

It can probably be set up on a timer instead of locations.

12 minutes ago, DominusKaine said:

I think you meant Deacon, but yeah, totally doable.

You'll have to set up multiple OTFTs for her and create/repurpose the COMDeaconScript in Ivy's main companion quest to use certain outfits in certain locations. ?

It can probably be set up on a timer instead of locations.

Hah! Stupid me. Been a while since I played with the vanilla companions.  :)

2 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

What I really want her to do at one point, is change clothing herself, much in the way that MacCready Deacon does. Every other day or so when you wake up she should be wearing a different outfit to change things up. In fact, that shouldn't be hard to implement at all as an add-on. Of course you would be able to override this behavior in her service menu.

The way AFT does it, you can set up "outfits" for locations or situations (City, settlement, combat) and the NPC will change if those conditions are met. I don"t touch Ivy with AFT because I'm afraid it will screw her up, but it does seem possible to do this.

Hi Reginald,

Totally loving the 4.0 version and hate to find a flaw but when your meet Nick to tell him the story before Kellogg's house Ivy will mention after every response the "blam blam to shots to the head"  It was kinda funny as it was like she was trying to emphasize it but just in case you may want to check that one.

Just dropping in to say thanks to @Reginald_001 and @Chic Geek for this amazing companion. Just wandering from point A to point B is no longer dull. You can count on Ivy to blurt out some crazy shit that makes you laugh. I appreciate the richness of her dialogue. Thanks again you two for hands down the best companion in the game!

8 hours ago, Sierra 21 said:

Hi Reginald,

Totally loving the 4.0 version and hate to find a flaw but when your meet Nick to tell him the story before Kellogg's house Ivy will mention after every response the "blam blam to shots to the head"  It was kinda funny as it was like she was trying to emphasize it but just in case you may want to check that one.

Will check it out, thanks!

8 hours ago, Olmech said:

Just dropping in to say thanks to @Reginald_001 and @Chic Geek for this amazing companion. Just wandering from point A to point B is no longer dull. You can count on Ivy to blurt out some crazy shit that makes you laugh. I appreciate the richness of her dialogue. Thanks again you two for hands down the best companion in the game!

Thank you for the kind words! :)

Amazing work, well done. Have had two CTD's when clicking on here responses, but with so many voice files I am not surprised for the occasional glitch.

Also one other thing, Ivy does not react if you are naked. Just a thought.

Have a good one

E.K

Hi,

Just to say I found the bunker and it looks like everything is working from now.

my first impressions is great, Ivy has made me laugh a lot, just what i need to de-stress from work

looking forward to see what you do next.

2 hours ago, E.K said:

Amazing work, well done. Have had two CTD's when clicking on here responses, but with so many voice files I am not surprised for the occasional glitch.

Also one other thing, Ivy does not react if you are naked. Just a thought.

Have a good one

E.K

I highly doubt those CTD are Ivy related. At this point at least 10.000 users have used the current build and it's predecessor (3.2 which is not technically different than 4.0) without CTD's. This is most likely related to another mod. E.g. dialogue mods, multifollower mods, or another quest related mod that didn't get it's conditionals right... ?

1 hour ago, BitSpyder said:

Hi,

Just to say I found the bunker and it looks like everything is working from now.

my first impressions is great, Ivy has made me laugh a lot, just what i need to de-stress from work

looking forward to see what you do next.

Good to hear you are enjoying her! And yes, she is a GREAT de-stresser!

Next on the agenda in order of priority are:

- DLC content

- Ivy's Quest

- Integrated animations for Ivy, so she can follow up on what she promises to do...

21 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Reginald - thx again for Ivy!

But, i notice what u r planning about clothes. Well, you said that couple of times that haven't ever tried AFT. Hmm... try it :)Since changing clothes is one neat feature what comes with it. Makes game much more "lively", really. It does not change outfit over time tho, rather depending on location or situation. (combat, town, swimming, bed etc.) Maybe u can grab some nice ideas from there :)

Reginald....I think I read somewhere , probably the 3.2 thread that you thought she actually made up some of her lines which indicates what? personality?...anyway a couple or three times since I have been playing with her, she has made some off the wall comments that I don't see how you could have come up with...for instance, I was building a settlement and it took like 3 game days for me to build...when I finished and we headed off, she made some caddy remark like, have you been having fun building?.....It really caught me by surprise....

that's why I like this mod....to me, this character seems to have character...redundantly rerundant huh..

by the way, I use AFT for all the right reasons...it is a multifunctional tool once you learn how to use it...but I simply can not remember whether I have tried to use it on Ivy or not....probably not since you said it would fuck her up...so I just ler Ivy be Ivy and go about my raider killing, saving damsels in distress or...by he way, Ivy loves to kill ghouls...

pops

getting ready to pick up my date for tonight....roflmao..

2 hours ago, popvirus2 said:

Reginald....I think I read somewhere , probably the 3.2 thread that you thought she actually made up some of her lines which indicates what? personality?...anyway a couple or three times since I have been playing with her, she has made some off the wall comments that I don't see how you could have come up with...for instance, I was building a settlement and it took like 3 game days for me to build...when I finished and we headed off, she made some caddy remark like, have you been having fun building?.....It really caught me by surprise....

that's why I like this mod....to me, this character seems to have character...redundantly rerundant huh..

by the way, I use AFT for all the right reasons...it is a multifunctional tool once you learn how to use it...but I simply can not remember whether I have tried to use it on Ivy or not....probably not since you said it would fuck her up...so I just ler Ivy be Ivy and go about my raider killing, saving damsels in distress or...by he way, Ivy loves to kill ghouls...

pops

getting ready to pick up my date for tonight....roflmao..

i use AFT as well have ivy right above it have not had any problems with her at all and have use it since 3.1 with her and she works fine for me never had a problem with her at all

I'm very curious about one thing, the note that was left near redeem voucher that says "Dont take Ivy to ...", I have been almost everywhere with her, maybe someone has subtile clue about that place where I shouldn't take her? I just want some hints, not the actual answer ?