9 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Indeed! You can also find a video tutorial on this in the previous page of this topic.

Also, if you order Ivy to SIT on a chair, you can use the same procedure to change her hair, by typing: slm #ivysid# 2

thx

18 hours ago, Havik79 said:

Am I miss hearing things, or did she say, "did you hear the tragedy of darth plagius the wise", then 30 second later when I talked to her tell me she wanted to sow my breasts together?.

She has a sexy voice.

I think she said all those things. Ivy is the one companion for which I turned on subtitles, so I was sure I would never miss a sentence. :)

14 hours ago, wilmore85 said:

20180615011752_1.thumb.jpg.74a3c1db92695ba8074d22e395c5d98c.jpg

#raidergirl #happy #doyouliketouchingdeadbodies

Ivy is just perfectly fucked in the head to accompany her raider mistress!

Gorgeous!

HI,
Congratulations and many, many thanks for this fantastic companion.

The story, the context, the depth of dialogue, the interaction with other characters, her sexuality and the filters of profanity, she is wonderful.

For me, it won the most incredible award.

I'm finishing checking the translation I made for Portuguese from Brazil,
how much 5,600 line of code to translate and regionalize one or another expression has been a very pleasant work that already passes a week

I already had the last version 3 and I reinstalled to 4, a note:

Even with the beautiful voice of CHIC GEEK, IVY still has some comments about her discomfort with the robotic voice, this was a little strange, in the version with original voice is perfect she complain, but with the beautiful voice of Chic Geek got weird the IVY complain of the voice.

I wanted to express a special wish.

There is another companion that I really like Castin Heather,

Heather Casdin - A Unique Companion Experience by llamaRCA

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23273

and how I use

AmazingFollowerTweaks

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26976

I play IVY, Heather Piper and Nora Shynt from the

Synthetic Love

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13815

at the same time.
Heather has a really nice balcony to get involved with Piper during the journey,

I would love to see the IVY making some comment or brief conversations with Heather or Piper, as Heather does with Piper,
these conversations between them during the journey of a very special touch in the game

It's a shame it's not in the nexus, I'm sure it was going to bust !!!
everyone would love to have Ivy.

Did you ever think about making a version "Light" without extreme profanity to see you go in there?
I just thought about it because the IVY is very, very wonderful in all of its work, I really fell in love

I am curious to see how the IVY behaves with the

Immersive Lovers Embrace Remastered (Cuddles and Sex)

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21040

Lastly...

Thanks and Please,
ow can I make available the Portuguese translation file that I am finishing,
can I put it here as an attachment and add it to the files?

(Sorry if there is anything strange in the text, my native language is Brazilian Portuguese)

PS * If Chic Geek sees this post,

simply wonderful, your voice in IVY, thank you,
I'll sign the channel

In the best IVY style:
Can I ask a question? Will not you find me inconvenient? ?

? Seriously,
please, what's the simplest or easiest way to leave IVY with that red hair that appears in some and the white clothes she wears on the image at the beginning of the post?

I saw here in the forum some ways to change the hair, but I ask what the best they recommend

something I noticed in the AFT  (AmazingFollowerTweaks) is that if you change anything in the character it changes the whole person to a basic model, and then you have to reconfigure everything,

at least the last time I tried to do this the whole body and the clothes were changed to a basic configuration and in that case I just wanted to change my hair I needed to have to play all the basics of the body back, I do not know if I did any bullshit ...

Em 6/5/2018 às 4h42, Cheerss disse:

Tudo bem, agora estou confuso ainda mais ?

Eu acho que o que eu posso dizer é que não é apenas um lugar, ele deve ter uma seqüência de eventos que ativam o lugar para encontrar algo,
como por exemplo somente após um ato de afinidade alcançado, como por exemplo o CAIT só chama você para resolver o vício depois de ter uma certa afinidade, mesmo que você entre na clínica com Cait antes que a missão não apareça,

Eu acho que no caso do IVY é assim também, acho que depois de falar muito e muito com ela talvez eu ative esse lugar

Eu suponho que é isso, eu ainda não encontrei um lugar tão perigoso.
até que fiquei preocupado que de repente em tal lugar ela tenha um surto e tente me matar ou algo assim ...
Mas é só especulação, eu acho ...

Estou ansioso para descobrir o gatilho e a sequência para chegar a esse lugar e o que vai acontecer.

mas eu li agora aqui no fórum que um dos projetos do autor é fazer o Mission IVY acho que vamos ter muita incrível com ela ainda

16 hours ago, PWBGALPHA said:

Is she supposed to hum like she is in the shower all the time?

Nope, check your shower mod.

13 hours ago, jonsantos said:

Radio problems.

The Radio station has stopped playing after I have had Ivy for a while.

Is there a solution to this problem??

JS

I heard some people had some other mod compatibility issues, especially with stuff replacing Sanctuary. Move Ivy down in your load order, but be aware your save game could already be corrupted and this might not work unless you have a save from when before this bug happened.

Ivy does not have any bugs with the radio, this is another mod.. misbehaving.

5 hours ago, urbanoantigo said:

HI,
Congratulations and many, many thanks for this fantastic companion.

The story, the context, the depth of dialogue, the interaction with other characters, her sexuality and the filters of profanity, she is wonderful.

For me, it won the most incredible award.

I'm finishing checking the translation I made for Portuguese from Brazil,
how much 5,600 line of code to translate and regionalize one or another expression has been a very pleasant work that already passes a week

I already had the last version 3 and I reinstalled to 4, a note:

Even with the beautiful voice of CHIC GEEK, IVY still has some comments about her discomfort with the robotic voice, this was a little strange, in the version with original voice is perfect she complain, but with the beautiful voice of Chic Geek got weird the IVY complain of the voice.

I wanted to express a special wish.

There is another companion that I really like Castin Heather,

Heather Casdin - A Unique Companion Experience by llamaRCA

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23273

and how I use

AmazingFollowerTweaks

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26976

I play IVY, Heather Piper and Nora Shynt from the

Synthetic Love

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13815

at the same time.
Heather has a really nice balcony to get involved with Piper during the journey,

I would love to see the IVY making some comment or brief conversations with Heather or Piper, as Heather does with Piper,
these conversations between them during the journey of a very special touch in the game

It's a shame it's not in the nexus, I'm sure it was going to bust !!!
everyone would love to have Ivy.

Did you ever think about making a version "Light" without extreme profanity to see you go in there?
I just thought about it because the IVY is very, very wonderful in all of its work, I really fell in love

I am curious to see how the IVY behaves with the

Immersive Lovers Embrace Remastered (Cuddles and Sex)

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21040

Lastly...

Thanks and Please,
ow can I make available the Portuguese translation file that I am finishing,
can I put it here as an attachment and add it to the files?

(Sorry if there is anything strange in the text, my native language is Brazilian Portuguese)

PS * If Chic Geek sees this post,

simply wonderful, your voice in IVY, thank you,
I'll sign the channel

PM me for details on the translation. If it works, and it's without errors, it should be up in the original download.

4 hours ago, urbanoantigo said:

In the best IVY style:
Can I ask a question? Will not you find me inconvenient? ?

? Seriously,
please, what's the simplest or easiest way to leave IVY with that red hair that appears in some and the white clothes she wears on the image at the beginning of the post?

I saw here in the forum some ways to change the hair, but I ask what the best they recommend

something I noticed in the AFT  (AmazingFollowerTweaks) is that if you change anything in the character it changes the whole person to a basic model, and then you have to reconfigure everything,

at least the last time I tried to do this the whole body and the clothes were changed to a basic configuration and in that case I just wanted to change my hair I needed to have to play all the basics of the body back, I do not know if I did any bullshit ...

Do not use AFT with Ivy, period. :)

(Sorry for that caps, it's meant for other players as well that use AFT with Ivy and notice stuff going wrong)

HAHA, the line about looking at her tits when you talk to her and she thinks it means you think she is beautiful almost made me pee my pants, yeah thats what women are thinking lol.

I loved her comments with Sturges, clean drinking water, then telling him to shut up.

Well seeing as how people are sharing, here is hoping this posts right.

This is my Ivy, the cum on her face, well she said about Red Rocket being just for me her and dogmeat.

https://ibb.co/kkTm5J

https://ibb.co/kBsJKd

NOT my work, a preset I got from nexus, Nova I think, something starting with N.

She is a great companion, now if only I can sort it so my female npc uses a strap on, on her, instead of me always ridding bitch.

1 hour ago, Havik79 said:

HAHA, the line about looking at her tits when you talk to her and she thinks it means you think she is beautiful almost made me pee my pants, yeah thats what women are thinking lol.

I loved her comments with Sturges, clean drinking water, then telling him to shut up.

Well seeing as how people are sharing, here is hoping this posts right.

This is my Ivy, the cum on her face, well she said about Red Rocket being just for me her and dogmeat.

https://ibb.co/kkTm5J

https://ibb.co/kBsJKd

NOT my work, a preset I got from nexus, Nova I think, something starting with N.

She is a great companion, now if only I can sort it so my female npc uses a strap on, on her, instead of me always ridding bitch.

That's a classy look. I love you guys posting screenshots of Ivy.... moar! :)

Hi Reginald,

A real thank You for your amazing work about this companion. I've installed  Ivy since the 3.2 version just a little before I've started my journey to Nuka World.

By the way than you again for the special message that Ivy say me from your part... (no spoiler).

Now I'm starting my depart to Far Harbor but.... without her and with Nick Valentine . When I've arrived in Far Harbor, and passing a few hours in the island, I must admit that she missed me really badly. So I'm back to the Commonwealth to take her again with me. Am I in love with her ? ?

Here some screenshots...

pfff la clope.jpg

Au Bar 1.jpg

Kiss.jpg

On 6/9/2018 at 10:47 PM, Reginald_001 said:

This is not a bug.

I think one other mod has been updated and has introduced this issue with Ivy.

It's an incompatibility with one of your other mods, most likely an 'alternate' start mod. The start quest has been tested in hundreds of different scenarios and never bugged out until recently, so this is some other mod that's causing this.

For now, simply find the root cellar in Sanctuary and talk to her. :)

If you could both give me your mod start list so I can check then I can help you further.

I have no other mods at all, just the IVY mod unfortunately so I can't help you much more ?

So here's a bit of an issue. After taking away a weapon Ivy was using, (one that wasn't her default) she seems to have lost her original revolver. I tried adding it back to her via console and that seems to work, but upon entering combat she puts it away and attempts to punch enemies to death like she has no ammo for it.

22 minutes ago, smashling177 said:

LOVE this mod, I have downloaded the newest version using chick geeks voice, but I prefer the robotic voice when she uses profanity. how can I change this without starting all over again.  I know its a dumb question but hey...

Unzip the robot voice and overwrite, no need for a new game or anything like that. Just overwrite the sound assets.

HI,

I finished yesterday.
the translation into Portuguese Brazil, pt-BR

I think it's very good, I did not find any broken lines and I was careful to avoid typos on my part.

I did a few hours of testing yesterday and a few small adjustments, to marry the text that I translated with the reading time and the audio of the dubbing,

I'm going to start a game from scratch now and test a few hours working alone with IVY and talking a few days while doing the basic missions until I get to Keylog. passing by the group of Preston, Nick and, of course, visiting Piper and Cait on the way

If all is well, I believe that tomorrow I will send you the file in PV so that you can analyze and make it available.

I hope I can help with that.

NOte:

it was incredible to do this translation, I do not speak English I just have a little notion, so besides using the "ESP / ESM Translator v.3.10" passing line by line by the program's feature to pull a previous translation from google in some moments I needed to check and searching for a word that did not have automatic translation or the phrase all automatic result made no sense

Out of curiosity, the Portuguese language, especially the variation of Brazil has an absurd amount of words and the genre applies in many of them, different from English, for example that the same word can serve both male and female, here most have that to have an A or O in the end in agreement with the gender of the person who is subject of the phrase, and the verb times here are another thing of crazy in our language,
so even the automatic translation of the goolge helping a lot, each line had to be verified and have adjustments to be good.

Another curious example was in the case where the IVY tells about frazes that from behind to the front have the same meaning she used 'Do Geese See God?' .. that sentence can be read backwards and it would be exactly the same ..

I went to research another example that made sense in Portuguese, I found a good in our language
"ROME ME HAVE LOVE" written here for us "ROMA ME TEM AMOR"

or the joke that has like Answer: Prankenstein !, here for us here made no sense, so I changed for another with a similar sound about frankinstein that made it easier to make sense here.

For me it was quite an experience, even because reading all the lines in sequence was like reading a book, as in the dramatic sequences about the Pelican King or in the great eroticism of tales used in flirting

I'll test the game now and I'll be back soon ...

A big hug!

21 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

That's a classy look. I love you guys posting screenshots of Ivy.... moar! :)

Thanks, yeah classy but a super slut at heart.

Even though she almost gave me a heart attack, was at tenpines, when she started saying something odd, I don't remember other than reset reset, then sorry I glitched out there, then she did it a second time, thought something had happened.

In the tests I did today and yesterday, I will not find any problems in the translation.

Well I am forwarding the file in PV, I am amandado the ESP because I do not know how to give installer type installer of the Nexus installer, I knew how to do it when I used to translate XTranslator, but now I am using EPS / ESP Translator still does not find out how output to the Nexus installation translation.
But of course most of the users here are middlemen or advanced and would have no difficulty playing the original ESP by that.

I slightly decrease the size of the warning letter so it looks more like those contracts than the critical warnings come in smaller letter

abpd6p.jpg

do not repair the color of the skin, I'm testing some modules,

2jad9tv.jpg

It seems all ok,
I came to advance the game somewhat and find no errors

talking about it I have almost 200 active mod, and my computer is not a powerful machine, every time I open the workshop it takes about 10 seconds ...
but the fact is that even then, I have no problem with Ivy.

x

14y92zb.jpg

I would really like very much
if one day these two would talk for a while.

5klu1d.jpg

Any adjustment or something that I can improve on, can count on me.