7 hours ago, ratbag said:

Love this mod, she's absolutely fantastic. Seems to she repeats her memories quite often but other than that everything works flawlessly, breathed new life into the game!

Thanks! Yes there are less 'memories' as they tend to be (far) longer. :)

5 hours ago, Dawnmorning said:

I don't normally  post  but i would just like to say that she really is amazing and the most adorable fallout 4 character i'm totally smitten with her. thank you :D

Thank you for posting, and your kind words!

1 hour ago, sickzpack said:

Thanks so much for this, made me come back and enjoy fallout again... having a blast!

Enjoy!! :)

1 minute ago, kric said:

Thanks for the amazing mod, I haven't changed companions since the day i installed her. Here's my version of Ivy ?2018-06-06_085916413.thumb.PNG.2292e9db62da28eeea652f109fbe77e0.PNG

Bodacious! I love it! :)

Not sure if someone else has mentioned this already...

I was talking to Nick Valentine about the events in vault 111. Ivy mentioned how the partner was shot, pop! just like that. And then she apologises for mentioning it. But then she repeats this line between each pause during the dialogue. Pretty sure the first one was meant to be, but I don't know if the other times were a glitch.

Playing this on the pc. Female lead. New game. Latest update so far as I know. (only downloaded this last week). Not sure what other info would be needed or helpful.

Thanks for the mod though. Only a little way in and I'm loving it. Amazing work.

3 hours ago, Ozymandius69 said:

Not sure if someone else has mentioned this already...

I was talking to Nick Valentine about the events in vault 111. Ivy mentioned how the partner was shot, pop! just like that. And then she apologises for mentioning it. But then she repeats this line between each pause during the dialogue. Pretty sure the first one was meant to be, but I don't know if the other times were a glitch.

Playing this on the pc. Female lead. New game. Latest update so far as I know. (only downloaded this last week). Not sure what other info would be needed or helpful.

Thanks for the mod though. Only a little way in and I'm loving it. Amazing work.

Heard more people about this but never figured out where/why this is happening.

I'll jump into it again, I'd like to get to the bottom of that one. :)

I am not getting the "quest" to retrieve Ivy.  Awhile ago I had the 3.x version of Ivy but didn'y like the computer voice so i deleted it and played on for months.  I loaded Ivy 4.0 and I am well into the game but I should be able to call it a clean save and still no Data to retrieve Ivy.   Not sure what went wrong.

6 hours ago, cfdmedic said:

I am not getting the "quest" to retrieve Ivy.  Awhile ago I had the 3.x version of Ivy but didn'y like the computer voice so i deleted it and played on for months.  I loaded Ivy 4.0 and I am well into the game but I should be able to call it a clean save and still no Data to retrieve Ivy.   Not sure what went wrong.

I had this as well, but i did get the notification but when tuned to the radio station i on got silence.

But, if you go to the root bunker in Sanctuary. it should be fine.

to find the bunker:

Spoiler

From memory to find the bunker start where you come out of the 111 vault  and follow the path to sanctuary but don't go right into to town just follow out side of the town, which will be to your left, and i think it is the last house in that row where you will find the bunker. 

Talk to ivy and then all seems to be fine from there.

Fantastic companion mod Reginald_001.  I appreciate that you took the time to integrate her in a lore-friendly way, I actually play Fallout so that's a big plus for me.  She's over the top at times, but considering Vanilla New Vegas had a "Fisto", I think she fits right into the established world.  She hasn't left my side since I found her.  I use AmazingFollowerTweaks and she's part of the squad at all times along with Heather and a third that I alternate as needed.

Keep making the Fallout Wasteland a better place my friend!

And now to show her off.  I like my girls a little on the thicker, softer side.  Here's the results:

Spoiler

The glowing red eyes come from The Eyes of Beauty , and the hairstyles are both Azar's.

Ivy1.thumb.png.fd5648fdecb00c953a40dd8118e7f755.png

Ivy2.thumb.png.82515117774669a23d5a33dbcef80513.png

Then she got knocked up... It happens.  So I toned the "crazy" back a little and call this "Mommy Mode".

Ivy3.thumb.png.123c7be1a7c7be2ba237602cdf757976.png

A small extra, for anyone who also uses AFT.  I tweaked the "AFT_Alt_Names_Pack1" and changed the "Indiana" name option to "Ivy".  A very simple edit, but here's the replacement plugin for anyone interested.  All it really does is give you the option to label her (or any Follower) as "Ivy" in the Master Controller holotape instead of "Follower #".  I'm intermediate at best when it comes t FO4Edit, but this was so simple that I can't imagine I screwed anything up.  Working as intended for me so far at least :)

Download: AFT_Alt_Names_Pack1.esp

I'm having issues getting this mod to work. The quest doesn't show up, the radio shows up but has no sound, I tried a new game and it still doesn't work. She's in the cellar, I can talk to her, she has no voice even though I have the chic voice installed, but there is still no quest. I watched the walkthrough to get the voucher but when I come back to her she doesn't acknowledge that I have it. What's wrong with this and does anyone else have the same issue? I'm running it on steam and with windows 10.

Since everybody's posting screenshots, here's my Ivy:

vliYXqh.jpghULeM89.jpgFPP455k.jpg

I'm constantly changing up her outfits and hair, but the glasses, makeup, glowing eyes, and synth tattoos are mainstays.  And I tried out Chic Geek's voicework for a few hours, but it just wasn't working for me.  She did a fairly decent job considering how many lines there are, and I was impressed by the sound quality, but the robot voice is Ivy to me.  The fact that she's stuck with this shitty voice and can't properly emote is an integral part of her character, one of the reasons she's so charming.  It sets her apart from all the other voiced companion mods out there, and I just think it fits a lot better with the rest of her backstory than a more human voice does.  I appreciate all the work you and Chic Geek have put into this character, but I'm really hoping when you get the DLC content done the robot voice gets updated too.

22 hours ago, cfdmedic said:

i had a similar issue. i turned on the radio station and the quest never progressed.  it didnt show in showquesttargets either.  huge bug!

6 hours ago, dolmance41 said:

i had a similar issue. i turned on the radio station and the quest never progressed.  it didnt show in showquesttargets either.  huge bug!

7 hours ago, bc4 said:

I'm having issues getting this mod to work. The quest doesn't show up, the radio shows up but has no sound, I tried a new game and it still doesn't work. She's in the cellar, I can talk to her, she has no voice even though I have the chic voice installed, but there is still no quest. I watched the walkthrough to get the voucher but when I come back to her she doesn't acknowledge that I have it. What's wrong with this and does anyone else have the same issue? I'm running it on steam and with windows 10.

44 minutes ago, gododog said:

The start quest is totaly broken...

This is not a bug.

I think one other mod has been updated and has introduced this issue with Ivy.

It's an incompatibility with one of your other mods, most likely an 'alternate' start mod. The start quest has been tested in hundreds of different scenarios and never bugged out until recently, so this is some other mod that's causing this.

For now, simply find the root cellar in Sanctuary and talk to her. :)

If you could both give me your mod start list so I can check then I can help you further.

Hey. Amazing work, guys. The greatest companion ever created for ANY game. And ChicGeek's s voice work? Amazing. You people have created something truly amazing. Can wait for the future additions (especially the DLC stuff). 

But, I would also like to report some issues I'm having. Basically, selecting the "Flirt" option twice in a row results in a CTD every time. Very strange. My game has never CTDed before (aside from a few times that was my own fault). I have a very few mods running (no big overhauls or popular complex frameworks), and I don't think I have anything that would naturally conflict with Ivy. I also didn't have any problems with 3.1. I have experimented with load order, but it's the same problem. The only thing I have that I've seen people speculating about possible conflict with Ivy, is "LovingCurie", which would be strange. The only mods I use that might be messing with the dialogue and causing the CTDs with Ivy, are:

IcebreakerCDO-Settlements.esp
FlirtyCommonwealthFemale.esp
FlirtyCommonwealth.esp
IcebreakerCDO-Piper.esp

That's pretty much it. I don't know what exactly changed from 3.1 to 4.0, but that's what's happening. And just to clarify, I've used saves that Ivy wasn't present before, so that is not the problem as well. 

Any help/ideas would be appreciated. And huge thanks to everybody involved in this project!

19 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

This is not a bug.

I think one other mod has been updated and has introduced this issue with Ivy.

It's an incompatibility with one of your other mods, most likely an 'alternate' start mod. The start quest has been tested in hundreds of different scenarios and never bugged out until recently, so this is some other mod that's causing this.

For now, simply find the root cellar in Sanctuary and talk to her. :)

If you could both give me your mod start list so I can check then I can help you further.

I removed the alt start, completely removed Ivy 4.0, ran the game a bit and came back to sanctuary and saved.  Reloaded Ivy 4.0, and still nothing, she isn't even in the cellar.  So i started a new game with a fresh load and save at the beginning.  Nothing in my DATA to retrieve Ivy.  i forgot to look in the Cellar for her  :(  I will look in the Cellar to see if she is there.

2 minutes ago, cfdmedic said:

I removed the alt start, completely removed Ivy 4.0, ran the game a bit and came back to sanctuary and saved.  Reloaded Ivy 4.0, and still nothing, she isn't even in the cellar.  So i started a new game with a fresh load and save at the beginning.  Nothing in my DATA to retrieve Ivy.  i forgot to look in the Cellar for her  :(  I will look in the Cellar to see if she is there.

Nope she isn't there, now oddly when i load this with NMM there is a red circle with a slash through it on the version column.  No other mod has this in there.  I might try to re-download and reinstall with another download.  It does install correctly with a green check as loaded and installed. 

I really want to use this with a human voice.  I have about 110 mods loaded and working good.  I have heard that this doesn't work with Advanced dialog.  I guess that will be my next mod to remove.

I'm not sure what's wrong but she's stuck on redeem. I keep having that dialogue and she keeps giving me the holotape. 

I have Amazing Follower Tweaks installed and dropped it down in my load order. This seemed to fix it.