13 hours ago, E.K said:

Amazing work, well done. Have had two CTD's when clicking on here responses, but with so many voice files I am not surprised for the occasional glitch.

Also one other thing, Ivy does not react if you are naked. Just a thought.

Have a good one

E.K

I noticed today she doesn't have any responses to the player being naked like she did before. Didn't really think about it the first time, but I did notice when I tried it a few more times to see if she had any new dialogue for it and she had nothing to say at all. Figured that was maybe just something on my end.

837130722_popstakeonIvy.thumb.jpg.c81d4d0aab86c4e3fa47785dbfcd8d08.jpg

I truly hope you are not offended in any way but I used the appearance/sculpt/sculpt function in AFT and came up with something I really, really like exactly to my tastesI have had no issues changing her outfits and assigning new ones.  There are things I have avoided...like trying to assign a home and definitely not changing her combat style or anythi9ng that would change her dialog....she seems to be working fine....now to start the main quest and go rescue them damn fools...

by the way, I did not use the recruit function in AFT she just shows up as follower 1 and I will not rename her...I am going to test all facets of AFT with her and will let you know what I find out...

if I have not thanked you for your work … Thank you for warming an old mans heart...

pops

5 hours ago, popvirus2 said:

837130722_popstakeonIvy.thumb.jpg.c81d4d0aab86c4e3fa47785dbfcd8d08.jpg

I truly hope you are not offended in any way but I used the appearance/sculpt/sculpt function in AFT and came up with something I really, really like exactly to my tastesI have had no issues changing her outfits and assigning new ones.  There are things I have avoided...like trying to assign a home and definitely not changing her combat style or anythi9ng that would change her dialog....she seems to be working fine....now to start the main quest and go rescue them damn fools...

by the way, I did not use the recruit function in AFT she just shows up as follower 1 and I will not rename her...I am going to test all facets of AFT with her and will let you know what I find out...

if I have not thanked you for your work … Thank you for warming an old mans heart...

pops

How did you get her hair color to change in AFT? I've been able to change just about everything else in AFT except the hair color and its driving me nuts. I'm able to change the other companions hair colors except for Ivys. 

2 hours ago, Ninneveh said:

How did you get her hair color to change in AFT? I've been able to change just about everything else in AFT except the hair color and its driving me nuts. I'm able to change the other companions hair colors except for Ivys. 

put your cursor on the npc….open aft master control (make sure you have got the npc selected, aft will indicate a name or follower)...appearance/sculpt...then you have to get close to get a dialog screen...select sculpt again...this should open the looks menu where you can change anything you want....if you specifically want hair color, while you are in the sculpt mode put your cursor on the hair...if you are on the hair,it will kinda flash....look at the menu and you can change hair styles or color.....you have to have hair mods for recolor/add or other hair mods that add/change hair styles....after you are done you can save this combination as a preset if you hit save...you can name the preset whatever you like.....

this might be driving a thumbtack with a sledge hammer, but it works for me...

just make you save before doing any changes in case you eff up (which I have done a lot)

pops

Guys, don't use AFT with Ivy. It will void your warranty.

10 hours ago, Cheerss said:

I'm very curious about one thing, the note that was left near redeem voucher that says "Dont take Ivy to ...", I have been almost everywhere with her, maybe someone has subtile clue about that place where I shouldn't take her? I just want some hints, not the actual answer ?

'You can't get there by any conventional means..' ?

19 hours ago, thesimpsonsguy said:

I noticed today she doesn't have any responses to the player being naked like she did before. Didn't really think about it the first time, but I did notice when I tried it a few more times to see if she had any new dialogue for it and she had nothing to say at all. Figured that was maybe just something on my end.

Nothing changed there so it should work. I'll give it a test.

In fact, in terms of code, literally nothing changed since 3.2, except for 2 lines about Ivy's robotic voice. :)

7 hours ago, Cheerss said:

Alright, now I'm confused even more ?

It's just an Easter Egg, don't look too much into it.. But there are scenarios where Ivy *could* theoret...[edited out by higher power]

3 hours ago, IInEoII said:

Awsome follower. i like how she respont and react at the most places in the game. its so mutch fun to travle with her. thx for the nice companion. i wish we had a german transaltion ?

If people are interested in translating, I'm open to it!

1 hour ago, Shirafune said:

Hm, I wonder can we make her do naughty things with others? *noobquestionI'msorry*

Anims are not included with Ivy, for that you can use one of the many available sex mods, right here on LL! :)

12 hours ago, popvirus2 said:

put your cursor on the npc….open aft master control (make sure you have got the npc selected, aft will indicate a name or follower)...appearance/sculpt...then you have to get close to get a dialog screen...select sculpt again...this should open the looks menu where you can change anything you want....if you specifically want hair color, while you are in the sculpt mode put your cursor on the hair...if you are on the hair,it will kinda flash....look at the menu and you can change hair styles or color.....you have to have hair mods for recolor/add or other hair mods that add/change hair styles....after you are done you can save this combination as a preset if you hit save...you can name the preset whatever you like.....

this might be driving a thumbtack with a sledge hammer, but it works for me...

just make you save before doing any changes in case you eff up (which I have done a lot)

pops

I did exactly that and it wouldn't let me change her hair color for whatever reason. As I said before, I could change the other companion's hair colors using the AFT Sculpt function, just not her's. Arggh, oh well.

3 minutes ago, Ninneveh said:

I did exactly that and it wouldn't let me change her hair color for whatever reason. As I said before, I could change the other companion's hair colors using the AFT Sculpt function, just not her's. Arggh, oh well.

Tell Ivy to sit on a chair. Kneel down in front of her. Open the console. Click on her.

Note her ID.

Now type 'SLM #ID 2' in the console and close the console, where #ID is the ID that you noted earlier when clicking on Ivy.

You can now set Ivy's hair and haircolor. :)

4 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

Tell Ivy to sit on a chair. Kneel down in front of her. Open the console. Click on her.

Note her ID.

Now type 'SLM #ID 2' in the console and close the console, where #ID is the ID that you noted earlier when clicking on Ivy.

You can now set Ivy's hair and haircolor. :)

Thank you! 

1 hour ago, RED BARMAID said:

Awesome Companion. make my adventure much much more interesting.

Thank you!

NX1.jpg

Thanks! I love seeing screenshots of how you guys (and perhaps girls) make Ivy look. Moar screenshots all! :)

My current 'Ivy' look:

ScreenShot172.png

Looking good, Reginald! 

I really love the original look of Ivy (with hair addon) ?

Screenshot_1.png

Hey.. that's weird. Someone edited out the part about the note on Ivy and that you should never.. [edited out by higher power] ..end in tears.

Dang it ?. it's possible that I know the location.. However, if it's true, then the easter egg didn't appeared for me, she acted as usual.. 

9 hours ago, Cheerss said:

Looking good, Reginald! 

I really love the original look of Ivy (with hair addon) ?

Dang it ?. it's possible that I know the location.. However, if it's true, then the easter egg didn't appeared for me, she acted as usual.. 

She will definitely NOT act casual when you take her there... :P

I also fell for a long time for her 'natural' look!

Really cool to see all these screenshots guys!