16 hours ago, cfdmedic said:

Nope she isn't there, now oddly when i load this with NMM there is a red circle with a slash through it on the version column.  No other mod has this in there.  I might try to re-download and reinstall with another download.  It does install correctly with a green check as loaded and installed. 

I really want to use this with a human voice.  I have about 110 mods loaded and working good.  I have heard that this doesn't work with Advanced dialog.  I guess that will be my next mod to remove.

Looks like the mod is not enabled. Try deleting it. Then install it manually, simply unzip the 7z files into your fallout directory, overwrite any target files.

Make sure it's activated using NMM or whatever tool you use.

35 minutes ago, xenic said:

I'm not sure what's wrong but she's stuck on redeem. I keep having that dialogue and she keeps giving me the holotape. 

Open the holotape, go into advanced options, choose 'dismiss ivy', exit the holotape.

Wait (just a bit).

Open the holotape again, go into advacned options, choose 'recruit ivy', exit the holotape.

Done! :)

6 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Looks like the mod is not enabled. Try deleting it. Then install it manually, simply unzip the 7z files into your fallout directory, overwrite any target files.

Open the holotape, go into advanced options, choose 'dismiss ivy', exit the holotape.

Wait (just a bit).

Open the holotape again, go into advacned options, choose 'recruit ivy', exit the holotape.

OK, I'll load it the old fashion way, let you know how that works out.  Not completely sure whats going on.

7 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Wait (just a bit).

Download is failing at about 95%, I'm not getting a full file, I never did, i have tried to download it several times without success. 

I have an issue with increasing affinity. I continuously attempt to listen to memories as well as start the normal conversations as described to increase affinity, however it doesn't appear to increase affinity at all. Using getav ca_affinity I get 0 every time. Is there some sort of trick to increasing affinity?

I'm having a weird problem/bug, dunno if IVY is to blame, but it started at the same time as version 4 so I thought of asking:

Having serious issues with the favorites keys, they stop working. I am forced to revert to an older save only to have it happen again after a couple of minutes game play.

Anyone has any ideas? 

25 minutes ago, Ronin13 said:

I'm having a weird problem/bug, dunno if IVY is to blame, but it started at the same time as version 4 so I thought of asking:

Having serious issues with the favorites keys, they stop working. I am forced to revert to an older save only to have it happen again after a couple of minutes game play.

Anyone has any ideas? 

If you are using AAF to initiate animated scenes then that is what is causing your favorites to become unset. 

15 hours ago, Sierra 21 said:

Totally love my Ivy and thought I'd share a picture.

ScreenShot4.thumb.png.a53e47d4d86eaa762f3b084bf42baf03.png

She is gorgeous!

12 hours ago, tlrd said:

Since everyone else is showing off there custom Ivy.

20180611212844_1.jpg

She is gorgeous!

They are all gorgeous! :)

33 minutes ago, Ronin13 said:

Anyone has any ideas? 

This is unrelated to Ivy.

5 hours ago, dmitry106 said:

I have an issue with increasing affinity. I continuously attempt to listen to memories as well as start the normal conversations as described to increase affinity, however it doesn't appear to increase affinity at all. Using getav ca_affinity I get 0 every time. Is there some sort of trick to increasing affinity?

Ivy's affinity is not stored inside the ca_affinity variable. She has her own affinity system. You can check how Ivy feels about you by asking her 'How do you feel about us?'.

She will give 8 different types of answers, depending on the current affinity level. Anything higher than 60 will make her say she loves you, anything lower she will not mention this.

Her entire dialogue system unfolds around her affinity levels for you. Meaning that depending on the affinity level she has for you, she will have more and more to say.

12 hours ago, cfdmedic said:

Download is failing at about 95%, I'm not getting a full file, I never did, i have tried to download it several times without success. 

This is related to your client, ISP, webbrower or something on your system.

I just downloaded all files without issues and they stand up to an MD5 hash check.

downloads.jpg

On 6/10/2018 at 8:45 AM, NokoKoko said:

Hey. Amazing work, guys. The greatest companion ever created for ANY game. And ChicGeek's s voice work? Amazing. You people have created something truly amazing. Can wait for the future additions (especially the DLC stuff). 

But, I would also like to report some issues I'm having. Basically, selecting the "Flirt" option twice in a row results in a CTD every time. Very strange. My game has never CTDed before (aside from a few times that was my own fault). I have a very few mods running (no big overhauls or popular complex frameworks), and I don't think I have anything that would naturally conflict with Ivy. I also didn't have any problems with 3.1. I have experimented with load order, but it's the same problem. The only thing I have that I've seen people speculating about possible conflict with Ivy, is "LovingCurie", which would be strange. The only mods I use that might be messing with the dialogue and causing the CTDs with Ivy, are:

IcebreakerCDO-Settlements.esp
FlirtyCommonwealthFemale.esp
FlirtyCommonwealth.esp
IcebreakerCDO-Piper.esp

That's pretty much it. I don't know what exactly changed from 3.1 to 4.0, but that's what's happening. And just to clarify, I've used saves that Ivy wasn't present before, so that is not the problem as well. 

Any help/ideas would be appreciated. And huge thanks to everybody involved in this project!

I've used those same mods in my load-outs for a while, except the IceBreaker Piper. I haven't experienced any issues from them yet that I've noticed. I did have an issue with game freezes and crashes a while ago from an older version of Extended dialogue interface, when speaking to Ivy and piper. Stopped using it though, not sure if you use it. Maybe something with a different mod installed since updating her, or maybe try reinstalling her.

2 hours ago, Ghostman7nz said:

If you are using AAF to initiate animated scenes then that is what is causing your favorites to become unset. 

Not using AAF

Disabled IVY, rolled back to a save before meeting her, saved, cleaned the save and all is well...

Too bad cause I was really getting a kick out of her.

There is one more thing I should try, I used someone's ESP that modified her looks, perhaps it was to blame?

4 minutes ago, Ronin13 said:

There is one more thing I should try, I used someone's ESP that modified her looks, perhaps it was to blame?

There is nothing in the Ivy base mod that could interfere with quick keys. Nothing even remotely in Ivy uses any of that kind of code, or touches anything that could interfere with quick keys or how other mods handle those. In this case correlation does not equal causality.

Your bug is very likely load order related. Move Ivy all the way to the top of your mod list for maximum compatibility.

Question what does changing her combat style do exactly? I changed it to melee gave her an upgraded baseball bat went to a raider camp and she got owned because they kept stun locking her and she wouldn't guard or anything. Is melee supposed to be like 1-handed melee weapons specifically? Also using better console i checked up her perks and after changing her style from default to melee she still has things like gunslinger and no melee perks is that intentional? 

28 minutes ago, tlrd said:

Question what does changing her combat style do exactly? I changed it to melee gave her an upgraded baseball bat went to a raider camp and she got owned because they kept stun locking her and she wouldn't guard or anything. Is melee supposed to be like 1-handed melee weapons specifically? Also using better console i checked up her perks and after changing her style from default to melee she still has things like gunslinger and no melee perks is that intentional? 

Perks are not implemented.. In fact you gave me a good idea to enhance this system now, thanks. :)

Currently it changes her AI combat packages, either making her flank you more, stay more close, keep distance from enemies, or stay close to them, depending on combat style. So the biggest influence at this point is in how she navigates during combat.

I'll implement a system where a set of perks are applied, depending on the combat style you choose for her.

Nice one!

2 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

There is nothing in the Ivy base mod that could interfere with quick keys. Nothing even remotely in Ivy uses any of that kind of code, or touches anything that could interfere with quick keys or how other mods handle those. In this case correlation does not equal causality.

Your bug is very likely load order related. Move Ivy all the way to the top of your mod list for maximum compatibility.

Thanks, but you were right.

Turns out that it's the molotov coctails that cause this bug.

Some mod I installed recently (other than Ivy) is causing this, weird.

Just now, Ronin13 said:

Thanks, but you were right.

Turns out that it's the molotov coctails that cause this bug.

Some mod I installed recently (other than Ivy) is causing this, weird.

Well half-way right.. It wasn't load order related! Glad to see it got sorted out! :)

Enjoy Ivy!

Ivy's affinity is not stored inside the ca_affinity variable. She has her own affinity system. You can check how Ivy feels about you by asking her 'How do you feel about us?'.

She will give 8 different types of answers, depending on the current affinity level. Anything higher than 60 will make her say she loves you, anything lower she will not mention this.

Her entire dialogue system unfolds around her affinity levels for you. Meaning that depending on the affinity level she has for you, she will have more and more to say.

I just downloaded all files without issues and they stand up to an MD5 hash check.

downloads.jpg

I have a dumb question, do I need both files for this to work.  I only downloaded the chicgeek part.  if i need both, that would answer a lot of questions because i dont even see an ESP file.

downloads.jpg

Disregard all of my stupidity, I didn't download the base file.

9 hours ago, dmitry106 said:

Ah, thanks for the clearing up. I was wondering why another mod was saying that she was not a romancable companion due to her affinity being zero. Guess it just didn't know where to look.

Due to the nature of her 'existence' she will be your romantic partner from the moment you recruit her. ;)

7 hours ago, noone5 said:

is there any way to customize ivy? will i see people do so but  i want to know how please

1.Go find ivy, make sure she's facing you and get right up in her face.

2.Open the console and click on her. 

3.Enter "slm" followed by the code you got from clicking ivy

4.Close the console and play barbie 2018 adult edition!!!

16 hours ago, noone5 said:

is there any way to customize ivy? will i see people do so but  i want to know how please

8 hours ago, Sumskittles said:

1.Go find ivy, make sure she's facing you and get right up in her face.

2.Open the console and click on her. 

3.Enter "slm" followed by the code you got from clicking ivy

4.Close the console and play barbie 2018 adult edition!!!

Indeed! You can also find a video tutorial on this in the previous page of this topic.

Also, if you order Ivy to SIT on a chair, you can use the same procedure to change her hair, by typing: slm #ivysid# 2